Wandering
"Right here. No luck finding Toby. Lane was glad he didn't have to look long. He almost broke his back 5 minutes into the search."Where's Aethusa? Lance looked around but couldn't find the female."I guess she decided to stay at the river. Lance took one last look towards the cave hoping Toby was there but he had no luck.He decided to give up the search. There was no use in it now."So how bout you take me to that river. I'm about to die from hunger and I need to wash up. I feel horrible with all this dirt on me. It's funny to think that not even an hour ago they were fighting against a tornado."Well this is the strangest day I've ever had but I can't say it wasn't fun.
Aethusa chuckled at the nickname, but ignored it and watched him go into the depths of the forest. "Phew!" She sweated, and then jumped into the river. "Haaaaa." She sighed. "That should keep him out for a while." She put her hands behind her back. She then found herself floating down the river, she then got out she redressed and shook herself clean. She chuckled and looked back into the forest.