And now I will reach for the stars
EDIT MELISSA: I have pinned this topic because it is important in terms of the pack. However this is NOT a pack thread. Please assume OOCly that your character has heard through rumor and what not that Enzo is now in The Brotherhood.

17th June

Yes he was tired, and yes he was hungry. He had been sat awake all night by the hot springs of Cristallo Terme reflecting upon himself, his life, his decision and what motivated him. He had slowly come to the realization that the thing he wanted most in his life was to keep the people around him safe, even though he knew only a small fraction of the ones he called clan. This was followed by the solidification of his decision to propose to Juliet the night before during the celebratory ball for the alliance of Casa and Cercatori. Every movement of his feet brought him closer and closer to the destiny that waited for him to claim it.

The Fort was as always a strong and imposing structure, displaying Casa's strength to all who wished to see it. The dusty boy even stopped for a moment to admire its architecture and wonder in amazement at the ingeniousness of the humans that had come before them. His claws clicked against the wooden floors as he made his way towards his and Juliet's room to retrieve the cloak that Jazper had so generously gifted to him to wear for the oath ceremony.

He paced back towards the Warroom there Jazper had said they would be meeting. His heart beat in his throat and it felt as though it were trying to leap out of his mouth. He received a small but pleasant surprise as he entered the Warroom, finding his beloved Juliet waiting beside his father, the dark Knight towering over the smaller female in the same way that Lorenzo himself did. He afforded his woman a bow to show her the love and respect he felt for her before turning to his father and doing the same for the Sole.

The room itself was almost enchanting, dominated by a large stone table that was surrounded by chairs. Lorenzo only caught a brief glimpse of the rooms splendor though as he kept his attention upon the Sole, waiting for his father to speak.
[html]

Jules is all well groomed and shiney, but still feels underdressed. Let the oath begin!

This was important, her mind echoed as she pulled the brush through her wild curls. She figured since it was important she might want to look her best, after all she had spent her first night away form Lorenzo because he had to do a self reflection. Or at least that’s what she thought he called it, or was it something else. Shaking her head, she let her bright auburn curls scatter around her shoulders. Maybe today she would leave them down, it was just a day or so ago she was asked to make their love official.

A slight smile creped on her face, though it was like all her smiles, short lived. Her fingers moved across her fur along her body, smoothing it all out. She really wanted to look her best, though she was not going to where her fancy dress. Instead the flower girl chose a pale gray tank top like shirt that she had painted a shield and a sword on in indigo ink, to match she put on some frayed dark blue jean shorts on. This was night enough right?

She got up from her mirror and placed soft pink daisies in her hair as she moved closer to the place Jazper told her to go, her nails clicked on the hard wood floor as she moved closer to the rather well dressed male. Now she felt underdressed, though her fur shined every time any form of light touched her. At least she still looked pretty, even if she was grossly underdressed compared to her leader. ”Will he be here soon Jazper?” She asked almost impatiently but her voice showed none of this, instead her eyes had a spark of curiosity as she looked up at him.

Soon the sound of clicks hit her ears and her head moved to the source, the scent of her beloved filled the room as he approached looking almost as nice as his father. She watched the surprise light up his eyes when he saw her, and she gave him a look of love in return. Her tail tagged once to show her excitement for him. He bowed before her and if she was a normal girl she would have to stifle giggles but instead she stood still and nodded at him, a soft range of laughter in her eyes before she became serious again. Watching the two males in the Oath, fascinated by it.

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl b {color:#f9efff; text-shadow:#8c30be 1px 1px 1px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Loonnggggg and kinda depressing. :| My bad. Make Enzo and Juliet be happy XD Most of the depressingness is narrator babble.

There was a large amount of excitement within the Father as he waiting in the War room, his full formal wear covering his body once more. It had been during the ball that Enzo and Juliet had made their engagement official, binding the pair in their journey towards an official mateship ceremony. He wondered if Tony and Neela would be made official soon. The pair had been living together for only a little shorter time than his younger brother and Juliet. But what really pleased the warrior was that the very day Lorenzo had requested permission to join The Brotherhood.

The organization had ben an idea spread across the pack since the beginning but only the Leadership were official members so far as the required the members to prove themselves before hand. But at last is seemed a member would start the growth of the two-person club. A sound at the door caused his ears to perk and his eyes to look curiously, only to land on the redheaded fiancée of his son. A soft smile graced his lips as she stood beside him, “Good morning Juliet.” He greeted. She certainly was a nice looking girl, and it was very kind of her to wake up so early to watch the Oath.

Just as she asked the question and the Sole began to open his muzzle to speak his ears twitched, hearing the squeaking of the floorboards and the rattler of the doorknob. In stepped his youngest son and the father could not help but to grin from ear to ear seeing his return. For any other pack member he would have easily kept his cool, giving the appearance of a strong leader doing an important ceremony but this was his little Enzo. “Come kneel on the stairs Lorenzo.” His voice held a clear command but it lingered on the boys name with a gentle touch. As his son took his position Jazper pulled a blade from his side. The sword was beautiful but it was not his Scottish Claymore. No, the blade in his hand was to be Enzo’s.

“Enzo, my son.” He began, the gentle Scottish accent flowing from his black lips. “I have kept a secret from you my boy.” The words would probably come as a shock to the brown hued giant before him but the dark Knight smiled down at him regardless. “In our family it is tradition for a father to give his son a blade of their own when they become an adult and a true member of the Knight legacy. Although you have been the age of an adult for a while now I have held back, but I stand before you today proud of my boy and the man he has become.” Pausing he looked to Juliet with a soft smile, “You are on your way to making the biggest commitment of your life to this beautiful young lady. A promise you should thank Fenris for every day of your life.”

It seemed Fenris had other plans for the leader as he had yet to bless him with longevity in marriage, but he had given him many children and the warrior could not have been more thankful for that gift. Turning his golden eyes back to his son he continued, “You have shown bravery. Protecting your family and pack from those who would do us harm, those that would do me harm.” Looking to the words on the wall, the Oath that each member joining the Brotherhood was required to make he allowed the blade tip to rest on the floor. “You come before me today to make an Oath. One I will not take lightly and should you break it I will not be able to defend you as a father for your misjudgment will fall upon me as a leader. In the same manner I ask you to not make this Oath to me as my family, you are my blood and that is a bond that can never break. The Oath must be made as one warrior to another in comradeship and loyalty. However, with this promise you will be granted the right to absolute respect and the role of Knighthood in the pack. If you are truly ready to join me in the protection of my pack, of my friends and allies, I ask you to speak now.”

The speech drew mixed feelings from Jazper but he knew what he was saying. Lorenzo needed to think carefully about his Oath because if it were to be broken the law was clear and even as a leader the father would not be able to rise above the demands of his pack to exile his own son. It was a heavy burden for them both, as the rule applied to Jazper as well. It was the duty of the Brotherhood to uphold the law of the pack, to keep Kingsbury a place where pups could run around without the evils of the world threatening their innocence.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Lorenzo felt as though he would be physically sick as he looked over his impressive father and lovely girlfriend. The smiles they lavished upon him did little to quell the stirring boiling feeling in his stomach and he held himself with careful stillness with ears pulled forwards and his tail laying against his leg as Jazper spoke. He lowered himself to his knees stiffly before Jazper, still with his heart in his throat. This was the one event he had been dreaming of for months, since before he had even met Juliet. It put him above Aro and Tony, he was first to achieve this honor and now he would be first in Jazper's eyes for a short while. The youngest Knight male had never wanted to push his other siblings out of the light but to garner the portion of his father's time and attention that he saw as his own.

The blade that Jazper pulled out was magnificant and sleek looking, it was not his father's normal sword but Enzo didn't know this ceremony worked, for all he knew this was the ceremonies official sword for appointing him, Enzo would have never guessed in his lifetime that it would be for him. He blinked slowly at Jazper's revelation of a secret being kept, he held his tongue and kept a cap on his curiosity, his father would explain all to him in due time. And he did, as the explanation went on Lorenzo could feel his heart swelling with happiness, true happiness akin to what he felt with Juliet. He had proven himself worthy through his actions, and Jazper was proud of him. He nodded his head again slowly, of course Lorenzo was not as religious as Jazper but he still believed, in Fenris the god and he did thank the sun god for bringing Juliet to him.

The words drifted by him and each struck him in its own way, left its own impact and mark upon his soul. Ever since he had been a child, a stupid young boy with only his little sister to protect, as he had grown his circle of responsibility had grown too, as his growing body had swiftly dwarfed Tony, Aro and even Jazper, he had the power, the strength and the skill so was it not his most important duty, the role that came above everything else. His childhood was a rapidly shrinking time in his past, and long ago had his chance to be young and stupid passed.

He knew the consequences should be fail in his role, to be honest if he did ever break it Jazper might not have to exile him for he would exile himself. It required no thought on his part at the moment, he had spent too long thinking about it and deciding that this was his right path.

"Yes Sole. I ahm readhy." The Knight boy raised his head, focusing on the Oath he would now recite,

"I Lorenzo promise to mah Sole an' Luna tah serve them with absolute loyalty. Ah will face the world without fear of mah enemies or tha darkness. Be brave and love all others so that they may love mahself. Ah will speak the truth always, even if it means death. Protect the helpless and do no evil. This is mah oath"
[html]

OMG I AM SORRY, if it ever take this long again. Feel free to skip me!

The girl watched as the ceremony her Fiancé called The Oath, before this she had to spend a night apart from him. Something she found rather hard and unnecessary but he told her it was something he had to do. Once more her gaze moved to the large male beside her, his dark fur no longer something to fear but to welcome as her family. Her eyes followed whoever was talking at the time, staying quiet and still. Questions bounced off the walls in her head, wanting to be asked but she knew better than to speak at this time. Instead she would ask Lorenzo later, ask him once he has got some sleep.

When a sword came into play, the girl could not help but shiver at its sight. She never liked weapons but she knew how necessary they were now, now that she experienced something that proved they were worth something. Words fluttered through her ears as the oath continued, the look in her companion’s eyes made her curious of his feelings. Curious of what was so important the night before, having to find a stone and spend the night in the stars.

Lorenzo started his oath and her eyes flew to his fathered in a quick reassurance than back at him. Love showing in her eyes with the confusion of how this was all important, but not once did she speak. Instead she was the Sole’s silent shadow, watching everything around them. Soaking up every word spoken.

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl b {color:#f9efff; text-shadow:#8c30be 1px 1px 1px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]