J: Looking for home
OOC:Hey, I just spent an eternity trying to join 'Souls with that accursed joining application system, and finally was able to ask to join.

Lukos felt excited. He could smell the Anathema border, just a mile away. He didn't wan't them to think he was invading, so he took his time by walking in Optime form the rest of the way. While he tried his best to stay calm, his body was literally shaking with excitement. He started to doubt that they would want him, but where else could the son of two omega's go?
He was a pure bred Eastern Gray Wolf, so the Inferni pack shunned him. The Casa di Cavalieri was too cautious for Lukos, and he wasn't traveling all the way to New Dawn or Salsola. But the Anathema were much closer to Lukos, being on the other side of the Dampwoods. And so here he was, excited yet worried. It was the first time he left the pack of fishers, and he was glad to be rid of the fish smell in his nose twenty-four seven.
He kept having to remind himself that he was trying to get in a pack who doesn't know him, so he so be on his best behavior. He grabbed a tree branch and pushed it ahead of him and let it go, ducking as it flew right over his head. He mocked himself for being able to dodge the branch, saying maybe next time you might not walk into a tree when the branch slingshoted back and hit him on the back of his head, sprawling on him on the ground. "Great job Lukos. Maybe next time you'll pay more attention." He sighed, hoping that they will accept him so he can break the habit of talking to himself.
He got up and walked the rest of the way to the border, making sure to not touch the branches. "Wouldn't want to repeat that five minutes of embarrassment now would we?" He sniffed around, finally finding the border and climbed up the nearest tree so he can see the pack members when they come. "IF, they come." he murmured to himself. He sat on the most comfortable branch that would allow him to see anyone coming, and let out a long howl, hoping someone would respond. "And now, we wait." I wait, he corrected himself.
[html]

WC:471+ - OOC HAHA, well welcome!! I haven't been here too long myself but it is the BEST here! Plus, Anathema rules! :-) Points - 15 + 3

Malakai, the stocky black male, was trotting along Anathema's borders in the vain hope that he could spot an intruder trying to sneak onto the pack lands. Kai was the pack Torturer, and while he had done valuable research on bunnies, ripping them open and pulling out their insides to see which bits went where, he hadn't yet had the opportunity to test out some of his more extreme, experimental methods of torment on something that could talk back, give him feedback. If he could speack low-speech then perhaps he would be better off torturing little forest furries, but Kai wanted an unwilling participant, and if he found someone threatening Anathema borders, he was sure the Angela and Angelo would let him have his way with them.

His search for would-be intruders had so far drawn a blank. Perhaps no-one was stupid enough to try to cross into Anathema territory without the accompanyment of a leader or being greeted at the border. And just as the black male was about to give up and return to his den, or to Axelle's, he heard a howl from not too far away. His head lifted, currently in his Secui form, giving him more muscle mass and speed, making him look more powerful than he already was, his ears twitching some. Someone was asking permission to cross onto pack land. A slow smirk appeared on Kai's muzzle, his eyes sparking quickly, and moving in a rapid lope, it wasn't long before he aproached where the sound had come from. His muzzle raised as he sniffed the air, catching a male scent nearby and as he moved closer to the border, his eyes scanned the treeline but failed to spot the newcomer. It took a moment for his eyes to lift, and as his gaze found the male, Kai's chest puffed out.

Trotting right up to the border, Kai didn't once let his eyes shift from this new male, and Kai snorted his dominance, making sure to bare his fangs just a little. "Waiting at the border like a good little pup, I see? Shame... I had been keeping my eyes open for intruders so I could have some fun with them. The Angela would never allow me to try out my brand of fun on obedient newcomers." Kai stood his ground, watching Lukos like a dangerous, snarling guard dog, but all it would take would be a look or a soft hand from his Alphas, the Anathema Angela and Angelo, to calm him, to bring him back to being a loyal pup. "Why are you at our borders?" It hadn't been long since Kai himself had been on the other side, requesting entry to the pack lands and now, it was he who was greeting this newcomer, at least until the Angela or Angelo arrived.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
OOC: If I caught the attention of the torturer, how worse could it be?

Lukos watched the black Secui wolf approach with his hands folded. Lukos quickly unfolded his hands, hoping that the wolf didn't see him like that. He leaned back and asked, "what kind of" - he lost balance and fell out of the tree, doing a back-flip and landing on his stomach, knocking the wind out of him - "fun?" He was already on the ground, so he decided to just stay there. He flattened his ears, hopefully not looking offensive. "I was hoping to join your pack, if you would let me." Besides, what could be more submissive than making a total fool of yourself? Well, besides groveling, but he wasn't going to resort to that. Not yet, at least. Lukos was glad that he could smell the border, because that wolf looked like he was not joking. He wondered what the pack leader would be like, since he caught this one in a bad mood. Or he could just be like that all the time. For now, he should just sit there.
[html]

WC:255+ - OOC Kai's alright really hehe

The black male's gaze followed the newcomer as he rather ungracefully tumbled out of the tree and from the branch he clung to, and dropped unceramoniously to the ground, and Kai had to hide a broad smirk and bite back a chuckle by snorting somewhat to the male. With this unidentified propspect on the other side of the pack border, Kai paced forwards, making the most of his large muscle mass like some patrol guard dog, puffing his chest out somewhat, his eyes boring into Lukos. "My kind of fun is not your kind of fun, believe me. My kind of fun involves lots of screaming and writhing and bloodloss." His eyes darkened at the mere thought.

As the male asked about joining the pack, Malakai tilted his large head to the side, lifting a curious eyebrow before chuckling darkly. "You wanna join Anathema? You?" He smirked dangerously, his eyes raising to the branch he had fallen from. "Well, I can't admit you enterence onto our lands myself. You have to speak to one of the leaders for that. But I can.... keep you company... until one of them arrives." By 'keep you company', what he really meant
was 'keep an eye on you'. "But I do know that you have to have something to offer the pack if you want to be let in. Any skills that might come in useful? You a good hunter? Or a scholar or something?" This creature must have one useful talent. Tree climbing, however, didn't seem to be it.

<style>
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
OOC:Stupid chores kept me from replying.

Lukos thought that this was going well. He at least made the black wolf laugh, even though he tried to hide it. He would rather be laughed at than attacked, or worse. He heard the wolf comment about his 'kind of fun'. "Pain and suffering, right." He laughed nervously, and thought that this wolf probably isn't the friendliest pack member of the group. Lukos' right eye twitched when he heard the wolf chuckle at Lukos' request to join the Anathema pack. Well your no fur ball of fun either blackie, he thought to himself. Maybe you should go pull off the wings of a fly you queer, he mulled to himself in his head. Wait, change of thought, angry remarks in his head. Lukos knew what was happening and did NOT want it to continue. You got me kicked out last time, but your not ruining my chances now. He composed himself and said "Too bad you can't let me in. I guess I'll just wait." he thought about his skills, and said "Well, I'm good with a bow, and woodworking. And I can read and swim." "But I hunt more than I read, so I'm more of a hunter."
[html]

WC:246+ - OOC

Malakai kept his gaze upon the wolf, lowering himself down onto his haunches as he sat on one side of the border, the male on the other. He would remain on that side until a leader came to allow him enterence. With the male speaking of him being useful with a bow, something inside Kai puffed up a little, and he snorted some - Axelle was also good with a bow, and already it seemed he was becoming possessive of the female he had grown closer to. He looked over this male as if the fact that he was a bowman meant that he would somehow get friendly with Axelle, that she would show an interest in another with the same skills as her. "So you hunt with a bow, hmm? And woodworking..." Part of him wanted to warn him off Axelle already, but he knew he was being absurd. This male wasn't even on pack lands yet and already Kai was imagining that Axelle would like him.

"Sounds to me like you have useful skills, so they should stand you in good stead around here. New members have to be able to contribute in some way." Glancing behind him, he didn't see any sign of Naniko or Alaki approaching. Perhaps they hadn't heard the loner's call. Tilting his own head back, Kai let out a long, alerting howl to call his Alphas, to tell them they had a potential new joiner seeking passage onto Anathema lands.

<style>
[/html]
[doHTMl]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 478 :: Hey there :3 Chiya and Beyaz would arrive before him, feel free to PP seeing them if you wish to Smile

The initial call had been heard by the storm coloured Angelo, his head raising and twisting to face towards it as blue eyes narrowed as he considered the voice that echoed through his lands, unknown to him. Yet, despite having heard it the distance between himself and the rough location where the summons had come from was too far for him to reach there as quickly as he would of liked to; although he knew that if he himself didn't get their first the white queen or Aeron perhaps would or even another member, for despite being a pack of misfits each member within these lands was quick to protect their borders and worked effectively as one unit. Murmuring a quick command in low speech to Chiya, the hooded crow circling above him in the skies, he stroked a finger across Beyaz's chest and asked the same of the albino crow, both birds promptly taking off ahead of their master in the direction of the call and would likely arrive well before he himself did.

Keeping to a steady pace he slowly began to make his way over from his prior location to that where he was potentially needed. As he jogged through the familiar trails another call sounded, this time more specific and a voice he recognised as one of his own, calling for a leaders assistance from what he could make out from his current location, which would likely mean a joiner; although he didn't rule out the possibility of something else, it was just a simple fact that the majority of the time such summons were due to a joiner seeking a home rather then anything all that interesting going on. Opening maw he responded with a quick howl to let it be known he was on his way, the grey male instantly picking up his pace abit more as to not delay his presence any more then need be.

Time passed although he had made it to the given location as quickly as possible and as he approached he raised his head, falling into a more dominant posture while he hand wrapped around the pommel of his blade, a silent threat of sorts which was more of a habit for the male then actually intended violence. Pausing just a few paces away from the two present his scarred face turned first to the familiar black male, “Malakai” he recalled the others name and inclined his head a fraction in greeting before stepping up beside the dark male and turning his attention fully onto the stranger. “I'm Alaki, the Angelo of these lands. What can I do for you?” he asked, his voice sharp and straight to the point. A flutter of wings behind him alerted him to Beyaz's presence, the albino crow landing lightly upon it's masters shoulder, Chiya no doubt lurking nearby somewhere.

You can scream and you can shout

Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Alright I'm going to respond to two posts at once. This should be good.

Lukos was lying there, waiting for the black wolf's response when the wolf echoed what Lukos already said. Seems like those are two important skills for him to point out, Lukos thought. He was pleased to hear the other confirm his thoughts, more or less, and Lukos hoped that they would be enough. He then heard the black one call for a higher up, which was replied by another somewhat close. Then two birds flew overhead, both crows, and one was albino.

Lukos saw crows on his trek thorough the Dampwoods, and his last home talked about them and what they looked like. I wonder if the Anathema uses birds as scouts, he wondered. It was too much of a coincidence that they both flew from the same direction from the howl, but then again, it might just be a coincidence. Lukos just laid there watching the birds when another wolf appeared from the same direction where the birds came from. He guessed that this was the wolf that howled in response to the black wolf. Lukos could already tell that this wolf was more important than the black one by his posture, and the simple fact that he took his time getting here. At least, Lukos thought he did. The newest wolf called the black one Malakai, so he guessed that was his name. At least I know his name now. He chuckled to himself when he said his name was Alakai, because it sounded so similar to Malakai. Lukos wasn't sure what a Angelo was but he bet that it was important. Lukos said meekly "I wish to join your pack Anathema, if you would let me." Wasn't exactly groveling, but theirs nothing wrong with being polite about it.
[doHTMl]

Word Count → 287 :: Don't mind Alaki, he's always grumpy :3

Looking at the male he considered what the other asked; acceptance, protection, a home amongst other things only a pack could truly offer. “Your name boy, for last time I heard it was polite to introduce yourself before stating your own wants.” he titled his head a fraction, his tone of voice neither angry or soft, simply uninterested and uncaring as he was to all joiners who had yet to prove themselves of his interest “and whilst we're at it, what can you offer my pack in return for allowing you into our ranks? I don't take well to helpless slackers eating our resources” he asked, caring little as to whether the black male had questioned the other already; it was information he would need to know if he were to truly consider allowing this stranger into the heart of his home.

Relaxing his grip from the pommel of his katana, the storm coloured samurai folded dark arms across his chest, debating whether to elaborate on more of what Anathema is about and whether it would truly suit the male's lifestyle or not, for having only seen the male for a matter of seconds he could only get a meek vibe of the other which made him question as to why, out of all the packs around, this male had stumbled across his and the white queens borders. “And i'll let you know now, you'll be required to take part in a blood sharing ceremony if you truly wish to join the ranks of my pack; here we are all family, connected by blood. You cannot join without becoming family” he stated simply, wondering if this would scare the boy of or not.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
OOC:Just one question. How do you like your Luperci? A social and avid scholar? Or a silent and deadly hunter? (Probably not really quiet. And only deadly to deer. And other game.) ((This is not a real question. It is purely based for comedic reasons. It is also known as a rhetorical question. See a dictionary for further details. This disclaimer is also for comedic reasons. And I'm bored.)) (((Fixed the extended post problem!)))

Alakai had a point. Lukos forgot to mention his own name to the pair, and he shouldn't have waited for so long to introduce himself. "My apologies that I forgot to give you my name. I am Lukos. Pleased to meet you." he added with a grin. "I am mainly a hunter, but I'm also a woodcarver in my spare time, as in when I'm not hunting or reading." He wasn't sure if they had many hunters in the pack already, but more than one hunter means more than one haul. He was a bit uneasy with the thought of willingly slicing himself, but if that's what it takes to join, he would do it. "Sharing blood is meaningless for what I would gain from it." Lukos hoped that Alakai didn't mind having one more family member. Besides, giving a little blood is nothing in comparison to him getting mauled by that mother bear he stumbled on four months ago.
[doHTMl]

Word Count → 335 :: Just need to do the blood sharing and then he's in the pack :3

Listening to the other speak blue eyes narrowed a fraction, muscles across his scar coated face tensed in mild irritation, not that anything had been said that was rude or incorrect; a part of him had always been unable to truly like or understand submissive, polite or overly friendly canines who to him were nothing more the helpless morons. The grin as the other introduced himself did little but enforce the opinion the storm pelted Angelo held towards those different from himself, capable of only relating and tolerating more dominant and confident wolves who felt no need for manners and niceties, but then such things were nothing more then a personal preference to others and in no way effected his judgement about accepting or rejecting the male who had clearly stated skills of use.

Reaching behind him with his left hand he grasped the handle of the small dagger her used to accept joiners, pulling it cleanly out of it's sheath and angling it so that he didn't cut himself in the process as he manoeuvred the blade so that it was before him, swapping it from his left to his right hand before placing it lightly upon his open palm and dragging it across tender flesh, all the while his eyes remained coldly fixed upon the stranger he was to accept into the pack. “Very well, I can accept you into our ranks through my blood; you will start of ranked Zepar and after proving yourself you may progress through our ranks, choosing a tier relevant to your interests and talents” he explained as blood began to slowly ooze from the shallow cut.

“You can choose a cave or a house to call your own, I can escort you to either the village or caves. In both you'll find storage areas where you'll find everything you need. Now all that remains is to cut you and share blood” his voice kept to it's usual bored tone as he awaited impatiently for the males response.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: So do we cut both of our hands and shake or what? And when was there a village? I thought that everyone lived in the caves, from what I read.

Lukos tried not to stare at the knife when he pulled it out, but he thought that it probably didn't hurt since Alakai didn't even twitch when he cut himself. Then again, if he had to do this every time an outsider joined, he might be used to it. He dismissed the thought. It was too late to go back and run away. Now, he can only go forward. He had to get someone to tell him what these names mean, but that would come later. He would also need to decide where to live, but for now, there was a blood ceremony to participate in. The knife didn't look like fun, but if it was the only way into the family, Lukos would give himself a scar to rival those that he got from a very unhappy mother bear. "Well what are you waiting for? Can't wait to say hi to everyone." he said sarcastically, extending his hand to the Angelo.
[html]
Ooc
[WC: 381 || Pts: 3

Malakai had kept himself quiet after the Angelo had arrived, had known that welcoming a new member to the pack required his or the Angela's presence and that Alaki didn't care too much for being interrupted. The black male had sat himseld down on his haunches, closely watching the loner, shifting his glance every now and again towards the grey male, his Alpha. Kai often showed disrespect to other pack members, it was his way, but not his Alphas. He knew better than that. Naniko and Alaki had welcomed him into their family, had given him medical assistance when he needed it and for this, he would be forever grateful. Disrespect towards them was something Kai would not tolerate.

Kai's gaze settled upon the blade Alaki produced, recognized it from his own blood ceremony, seeing it's sharp edge glinting a little. He knew it was razor sharp and the wound would sting just a little. As Lukos was accepted by Alaki into Anathema, Kai continued to watch, as he did so when the blade sliced through the Angelo's hand, the scent of his blood quick to radiate through the air. And then, he heard the newcomers comment, the tone in his voice, the way sarcasm seemed to roll from his tongue so easily. Malakai let a heavy snort escape from him, and couldn't hold himself back. Standing in his Secui form, Kai approached the newcomer, his feral eyes regarding the male closely, and spoke in low, dark tones. "You have been accepted into this pack, Boy but know your place..." Kai let a rather threatening growl rumble through his chest. "Show some respect. He is your God from now on. You do as he tells you without question or thought. That tone should be reserved for those lower than you, and right now, you are Zepar. There is no lower than you." Technically a lie - the outcasts were, but Kai wanted to make his point to the newcomer. "If I hear any disrespect from you towards the Angelo or Angela, you will have given me the only excuse I need to practice out my own talents on you..." Kai's manner was a threatening as ever, and knew the Angelo would likely not approve, but Kai was in guard dog mode.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC:....

What Malakai said hit home to Lukos. He figured out what Zepar meant; omega. Even though he was in the pack, he was hardly better than dirt to his superiors. He needed to earn his place in the pack, instead of just waltzing in and being everyone's favorite wolf. "I'm sorry, I was just excited to be in the pack." His ears went up when he wasn't paying attention, so he flattened them to his skull, seriously thinking of pinning them to his head until he's not a Zepar anymore. He laughed nervously when the black wolf threatened him with 'practicing his own talents' on him if he disrespected the Angelo or Angela, which the latter probably meant a female of Alakai's stature. "I promise not to trouble you or anyone higher than me unless I'm needed." Which I think that anyone higher might not even notice me, he thought to himself.
[doHTMl]

Word Count → 415 :: Welcome to Anathema! Good to have you here; we'll be getting you titled up now! Smile Slight PP in getting the ritual over and done with :3 Regarding housing, you can choose to live in the howling caverns or in Thackary village.. Also, Zepar is not the omega rank, Sut is; Zepar is the newcomer rank Smile

Blue eyes narrowed, scar littered muzzle wrinkling up to reveal teeth in distaste of the other words, his throat vibrating as irritation burned within, white teeth pulling apart as he took in a shallow breath. Yet, before he could lay into the ignorant pest the black male, the packs newly assigned torturer who was also responsible for pups, stepped up having remained quiet through must of the trivial process of accepting a joiner. Relaxing his stance he settled for standing back and letting the other lay into the male who clearly didn't understand his place, teeth clicking together audibly with irritation and arms pulling up and crossing against his chest; it baffled the Angelo as to what went on through the male's mind... a mere loner asking for a favour, worthless trash until accepted into the pack who should grovel and watch his tongue until given a rank.

Residing with the caves were a variety of characters, all of which knew better then to question his and the Angela's authority, although admittedly a few pushed their luck from time to time they understood that their leaders were to be given respect at the end of the day. A lesson this male would have to learn and quickly at that if he wished to enter in the cave dwelling packs ranks. Flicking his sights down onto his palm he clenched it closed tightly, the males stance slumping to the left as it appeared that the stranger and the torturer had finished the little spat, a slow sadistic grin settled across the samurai's face as he stepped forward closing the space between himself and the insolent boy.

“Grovel, Mutt and learn your place quickly. Garakuta no kachi kui o kuso.” the words were whispered innocently, the grin on his face morphing into an innocent smile. “Lucky for you I am more forgiving then some. I'll give you one chance, boy. One chance to prove your worth in my pack and you better not ever show any form of disrespect to me again; excited or not. Are we clear?” flicking his hand forward he dragged the blade lightly across the male in a quick action, reaching out with his bloodied left hand and pressing it against the male's wound for a second to complete the ritual before stepping back. “There. Now I can lead you to the caves or village, which be it? There will be various members around both to aid you with anything else you may need upon reaching either area” behind him his tail swayed contently, "And welcome to Anathema, i suppose"

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Anathema!

Welcome to the pack! There are a few things that we’d like you to do before you get posting.
    • First, please review our Pack Procedures page. It has both In-Character and Out-of-Character procedures.
    • Check out our Territories Page for a realistic look at what Anathema’s land claim looks like, both above and below ground.
    • Next, please take a look at our Ranks Page. It has rank descriptions and tells how to “upgrade” in the pack (Become promoted). If you are starting at the Zepar rank, you’ll first need to complete your 20 IC posts. :]
    • Last, please pick a den and PM your choice to a pack leader. It’s perfectly fine for your character to live outside of Howling Caverns, too.
    See you on the boards, and feel free to PM or IM any pack leader if you have questions or concerns!

<style>
.joinlist {list-style-type: circle; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
.joinlist li {margin:0px 0px 0px 20px; padding:0px; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Glad to be in Anathema. I don't care about the PP; honestly, I didn't know how to end the ritual. I guess I'll take the village, since my character is used to being above ground. Thanks for specifying the Zepar rank. I got confused because Malakai said that their is no lower exept for outcasts... Wait a minute, he could have ment outcasts as in omegas. I probably could have just gone on the ranks page, but it really doesn't matter now. Since Lukos is somewhat of a woodworker, he could probably fix the house anyways.

Lukos was stil cringing from Malakai's lecture about respect when the Angelo approached him. Lukos quickly forgot his distaste for groveling, so he wouldn't anger the other wolf. He had no idea what the wolf said, but it sounded foreign, so he let it pass until he could decipher the meaning. He noded and said "We're clear.". He didn't want to say anything else out of the fear that the other would take it the wrong way. Then the knife sliced his hand, not very deep, but just enough to draw blood. "Could you lead me to the village? I'm more used to houses anyway." The pack of fishers really just lived in huts and shacks, but a house would be a step up from that. Hopefully. And at least it isn't underground, I think, Lukos hoped. "I'm glad to be here.". Lukos wished that he could get to is new home without a problem. But today just doesn't seem like that.
[doHTMl]

Word Count → 426 :: To remove double posts or posts made on the wrong character account you reply to the Maintenance thread and follow the instructions there :3 Let me know which house you wish to claim and i'll get the map updated Smile Chiya would of flown off in my post, Beyaz is still with Alaki.

Intently he stared at the male for a moment, questioning if the fool truly understood; his reaction to the warning that was given simply didn't satisfy the samurai's need to dominate; especially after having been spoken to rudely upon his borders with another of his members present. It irked him, the option of responding with even harsher threats to get a response he desired was all too tempting, as improper as it would be. No, he'd settle for now with the others measly 'we're clear', it was Anathema's belief to give others a second chance and he wouldn't lay into the boy for improper conduct towards himself just as he's joined. Maybe with another alpha such things would have been allowed, ignored or tolerated better, but the storm streaked Angelo wasn't inclined to take any form of attitude from someone who was bottom of his pack and in no way held strong ties to him at that moment. “Good” he responded gruffly, turning sharply as to face the tree line of his land.

“Chiya” he called out, the crow launching off from her position and into the skies, making her way to circle above the samurai as he instructed her to return to her duties with quick hand gestures and low speech, the hooded crow flying into the cave dwelling packs territory once the command was given. Flicking his eyes to the male he once more stared pointedly, before turning to Malakai “Thanks, i'll handle things from here” he dipped his head as he spoke, dismissing the male if the torturer so choose to leave although he was welcome to tag along on the mini tour if he so chose. “This way then” he spoke to the newly acquired Zepar, caring little as to whether he was being followed or not he headed off into his territory, his lands, leading the way to the village.

Keeping to the more used trails and walking without wasting time or taking any pointless detours the Angelo quickly arrived at the village, the work in progress going on throughout the village sorely apparent. Few lived in the houses due to the vast amount of work the majority of buildings needed, although Aeron and a few of those closer to her lived in the hotel just off of the training grounds. “Here's the village” he announced allowed. “There, there, there and there” he pointed at the buildings and locations as he spoke “are the storage areas, gardens and training grounds. Everything you should need will be in one or the other”.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: Thanks, I should do that. I'll go with house #04, because its right next to the weapons storage and the training grounds.

Lukos felt small and weak as the Angelo stared at him, unsure what to do. He relaxed when the other simply replied with "Good." He saw the crow fly out when the other called for it, then it flew off into another direction. Lukos had no idea what 'duties' a bird would have, but he probably shouldn't judge it so quickly. The Angelo assured Malakai that he can leave and then told Lukos to follow him.
Lukos walked obediently behind the Angelo, not checking if the black wolf was following or not. He didn't care if he wasn't. The wolf said many threats and warnings that made Lukos feel like Malakai wasn't afraid to carry them out. Which is why Lukos would prefer for the wolf to not know where he lives, just in case. It's not like I can tell him to go away though, since I just joined the pack. he thought.
Lukos memorized the path he took in case he needed a quick road to follow. Soon they came on the village, where the Angelo pointed out key locations. "Thank you so much. I guess I'll pick a house now, if you will let me." Lukos said.
[html]
Ooc And Kai is out :-) [WC: 222 || Pts: 0]

From the instant Kai had snapped at the newcomer, his feral gaze had remained locked upon him. His response and apology didn't cut it, not in his opinion, but Alaki seemed to accept it. Just. This newcomer was on thin ice already and he had only just joined Anathema. Kai made a note to himself to keep an eye on this one, he was surely going to slip up sooner or later. Kai snorted some as Lukos began following the Angelo, and as Malakai was dismissed, the black male bowed his head in a sign of respect and submission - something he didn't give too freely, except to those who deserved it. The Angelo and Angela did. And so far, they were the only two, besides Axelle. "I'll head back to the caves." His eyes quickly turned on the newbie, and offered the male a low warning growl. "Like I said, remember your place, and do as you're told." Kai made a nodding gesture to Alaki, telling Lukos to obey the Angelo's commands. His threats carried weight - if he heard of Lukos being smart with others of a higher rank, Kai would have more 'words' with him about his behaviour. But for now, the black male turned and trotted off, back towards the Howling Caverns, his border duties for today completed.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]