New friendship?
[html]

OOC Sorry for the wait guys. Thread is set for morning June 4. This is what Titania's pendant looks like http://img.gets.cn/1011/1290843675691164_184.jpg And this is Zalen's http://www.themagicalblend.com/image/cache...n_b-500x500.jpg WC: 437

Isa had known she wanted to become an Ambassador for New Dawn for a little while. She wanted to help out and be involved with her pack as much as possible, and New Dawn seemed like a good choice for her. Her cousin was a member and she had a couple of friends there already. She would need to get close to the Alpha’s though, along with the other members. Isa had purchased a couple of items that would be gifts for Zalen and Titania, but she wasn’t sure if the Alpha of the pack would even be interested in the ornate dagger that was in the back of the wagon. He might like it but there was still the possibility that he would refuse the gift. She would just have to wait and see. As she got closer to the border, she started considering making the Alpha’s something herself. It would be more meaningful then.

She sat there for a few moments, considering what she could make for them. Then, she grabbed a couple pieces of wood and her dagger and started working on a carved pendant for Zalen. She started out forming the wood piece into a teardrop shape, then began carving in the celtic symbol for strength. To add a bit of color to the piece, she used her light green and black paint and covered the piece with it. Finally satisfied with how the pendant looked, she let it dry before attaching it to a black strip of leather and setting it off to the side. She picked up the other piece of wood and started making the pendant meant for Titania into a circular shape. Isa wasn’t sure what the woman would like but she decided on an intricate flower design, adding in some swirled designs around the flower. Looking between the new paint she had gotten, she debated on which color to paint the pendant, finally settling on a pretty red that had a bit of a brown tint to it. Isa put the pendant on a black leather strip as well and then set it beside Zalen’s.

Finally ready to meet with the Alpha’s of New Dawn, she lifted her head and let out a howl, asking for the pair to meet her. Normally, she would have shifted to her Lupus form in respect for the Alpha’s and their pack, but since her belly was growing larger with the pups she was carrying. Hopefully the pair wouldn’t mind, she would still be very respectful, just like she always was. Now all she could do was wait for them to come.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Extreme PP of Titania here Nuki, I can change if you want, but you’ll have to twist my arm to do so >Big Grin

Zalen was still in the glow that Titania had given to him since their coupling, and the two of them had spent every waking moment together since she had gone into heat. They had removed themselves from the others, choosing instead to spend their time alone in the beautiful expanse of Avalon. But they couldn’t stay there forever, making love in the sunshine without a care in the world and so, the two of them had made their way out of the confines of the mountain meadow back into the forests near the den. There, they had shared a meal, when the call rang out.

Zalen lifted his regal head to listen to the song, which was clearly directed at the both of them. He looked over at Titania curiously, and laughed when he saw her looking at him too, save with a bone sticking humorously out of her maw. He leaned over to lick at her face, before standing onto all fours, despite his Optime form, Suppose we go see who calls us, eh? He smiled and with a flick of his ebon tail, ran off.

It seemed like every time the pair moved now it was in chase of each other, and Zalen took great pleasure in it. He thought it was the funniest thing ever, making his lithe mate chase him. Therefore, he looked back at her with a grin, and subsequently tripped on a root, and slammed face first into the grow. It didn’t hurt his face so much as it hurt his pride, so he waited until the padfalls of his mate came near that he looked up from the dirt, Heh… guess we should just walk. And then he stood onto his back legs and grabbed his queens hand to walk the rest of the way.

They came upon the border together, and Zalen’s heart immediately sunk at the sight. Another wagon. It seemed as if traders, or storytellers, all with wagons, were drawn to New Dawn. But he calmed when he noticed the female driving the wagon was pregnant, and she smelled familiar; she smelled of Casa de Cavalieri. Zalen released Titania’s hand and came to stop in front of the wagon, Hello, knight of Cavalieri, I am Zalen, Alpha of New Dawn and this is my mate, Titania. What can we do for you? He said softly, yet the strength in his voice never wavering.

Word Count :: +403

<style>
.Holder {width: 500px; margin:0px auto;}
.Zalen { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PijAK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#042036; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.Zalen b {color:#74dca0; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1;text-shadow: 0 0 1.2em #74dca0, 0 0 1.2em #74dca0, 0 0 1.2em #43835e; }
.Zalen p { color:#828282; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Zalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Zalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 400+ The pp was totally fine. =D

They had been sharing a meal in the afterglow when the call came. Titania had a bone grasped within her hands at that moment, and while she gnawed the last of the meat for it she reached for another rib but stopped mid reach, her ears twitching and swiveling to meet the sound. So many calls lately had been from loners searching for solace within New Dawn, and when it wasn’t that it seemed to purport trouble. But, despite the curiosity in Zalen’s eyes, he did not seem worried, so the Alphess was not either.

She plucked the bone from her mouth with thumb and forefinger, “If we have to.” She said in faux annoyance. She watched as her mate became nothing more that a shadowy streak as he dashed out of the den, and she was in pursuit before giving it a second thought. Thanks to the wide strides Zalen took in this unique fashion of running in Optime, she could not hope to catch up with him… unless he tripped and fell tail over chin… Oh my, what luck.

Titania’s bell-like laughter filled the forest as she approached Zalen, hands on her hips as she stared at her mate on the ground. “Have a nice trip?” She gloated as he picked himself up off of the loamy earth and took her hand. She had to sidestep to offer him the hand that was not still carrying the rib bone. As they walked, she gnawed on it. Perhaps it was all the running and frolicking and playing they had been doing, but her appetite had been extraordinary these last few days!

They finally emerged from the spot in the forest where they could see the wagon on the trail. Titania sensed her mate’s tension when he first saw the cart and squeezed his hand a little tighter for moral support. It was true, some problems had happened lately, but they could not assume that every cart meant trouble. Still, caution would be wise.

Her golden eyes turned to the woman in the cart and she made a respectful nod when Zalen introduced her. “Welcome, traveler of Cavalieri.” She greeted, all the while pondering why Zalen had called a woman a knight. All she knew of the medieval ranking system was from the tales told to her by her mother when she was just a pup, and hardly was a woman ever a knight. She did not know how Casa di Cavalieri worked but Zalen was more seasoned than she and seemed to know everything, and her curiosity was peaked. Cocking her head she asked, “Are you really a knight?”

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here! WC: 440

Isa waited patiently for the leaders of New Dawn to respond to her call. She hadn’t expected them to show up in Optime form though. She smiled as the pair came closer, slowing down and stopping a short distance away from the wagon she had just recently purchased. Isa flattened her ears against her head, tucked her tail between her legs, and bowed a bit, submitting to the Alpha pair. Even though she wasn’t a member of their pack, she would always show them the respect they deserved. Standing back up, she smiled at Zalen as he spoke. She wasn’t really used to being called a knight, yes it is what any member of Casa was called but Zalen was the first to actually call her a knight. Her attention was turned to Titania as she questioned Isa about being a knight. She gave the Alphess a smile as she explained the situation politely. As a member of Casa di Cavalieri, yes I am considered a knight, but so are the other members. We are all knights of Casa Ma’am.

Isa looked between the two and bowed her head as she introduced herself. It is an honor to meet the Alpha’s of New Dawn. I am Ismeme, the Balia, or pup-sitter, of Casa di Cavalieri. She paused for a moment before explaining why she had come to New Dawn. I had gone to do some trading for supplies my other members needed and I thought I would stop by on my way home. I was hoping to possibly become an Ambassador between our packs in the near future and wanted to get to know you two and your members. I have brought gifts for you and your pack as well. Isa held up the pendants she had made for the Alpha’s, hoping they would accept them. She knew they didn’t wear clothing but she wasn’t sure about pendants. Hopefully they would like them. If not, she had the other gifts for them in the wagon. She went to the wagon for a moment and pulled out the ornate dagger for Zalen and the five bones she had gotten for Titania. It was then that Isa picked up the scent coming from Titania. She wouldn’t have noticed it if she wasn’t pregnant herself, but the Alphess was clearly pregnant. A very large smile formed on Isa’s face when she realized this, but it was possible that they didn’t know, or that they didn’t want others to know just yet so she kept her mouth shut and would give Titania some delicious meat after they spoke for a little while.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

The woman was very respectful to the two of them, and spoke calmly and with sincerity and any guard Zalen might have had up dropped immediately. He had no reason not to believe this woman, especially after Jazper had visited not too long ago. It seemed as if she was vying to become the consulate to New Dawn, and Zalen thought there was no better choice.

The woman Ismeme then procured two pendants to the Alphas. Normally, Zalen would have scoffed at any jewelry, but once the carved necklace was placed in his hands he immediately recognized it as Luperci made; his respect for the woman immediately went up. Not only was it a beautiful gift, but also appropriate, and reminded him of his mother; she carved too.

As Zalen looked over to peer at Titania’s gift, Ismeme moved to reveal even more presents; this time, something that was very much human made, a dagger. But it’s polished, curved blade and inlaid hilt was quite beautiful. Zalen took this as well and looked at it closely; he would hold onto this, perhaps hide it somewhere, who knew, maybe it would come in handy someday.

To Titania, Ismeme gave bones and Zalen nearly laughed, Oh! How did you know? It was surprising that the girl knew of Titania’s not so secret obsession; perhaps word had gotten out, Thank you, Ismeme, these are wonderful gifts. What can we do for you? He said this with a smile, his tail wagging.

Word Count :: +1

<style>
.Holder {width: 500px; margin:0px auto;}
.Zalen { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PijAK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#042036; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.Zalen b {color:#74dca0; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1;text-shadow: 0 0 1.2em #74dca0, 0 0 1.2em #74dca0, 0 0 1.2em #43835e; }
.Zalen p { color:#828282; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Zalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Zalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]
WC: 303

Zalen seemed happy with Isa’s respectful nature and became noticeably calm as she spoke. She was thrilled that the New Dawn Alpha’s seemed to trust her. It was a big step in her becoming an Ambassador between their two packs.

For a moment, she was afraid that the Alpha’s would turn down the pendants but they seemed happy with the small pendants she had made. Perhaps they liked them because they were made by her and weren’t human made. Isa half expected Zalen to refuse the dagger but he accepted it. A large smile crossed her face, thrilled that they liked the pendants and the dagger.

Isa was surprised when Zalen laughed as Titania was presented with the bones. She hadn’t realized that most outside of New Dawn probably didn’t know about the Alphess’s obsession of bones. Isa chuckled slightly as well before explaining. I have a couple of friends here, along with a cousin of mine. Besides, what wolf doesn’t love a good bone to chew on? Zalen thanked her and asked what they could do for her as his tail wagged behind him. I was simply coming to bring gifts and get to know you both along with the other members of your pack. Her own tail wagged behind her as she smiled at the two of them. I do have a few gifts for your pack. I have a couple of large deer and some medical supplies. Isa would pull them out of the wagon when the Alpha’s were ready to head back home. Perhaps she could help them carry it since she had gotten them quite a few gifts. I would also like to offer my services if you or any member of your pack ever needs anything. She bowed her head respectfully again and smiled up at them.