Dance on into the night
[html]

OOC Short post is short XD I promise they will get longer hun WC: 254

The ball was absolutely wonderful and Isa was having the time of her life, even if she did have to step out every once in a while due to nausea. At least she wasn’t sick as often as she was before. She looked around, greeting the members of the other pack until her eyes found Hadley. He looked handsome, like always, and she made her way towards him so she was at his side again. Hello again love. Isa leaned forward and gave his cheek a quick kiss. It really hadn’t been long at all since the last time she saw him, they were both in the room before the ball started but they each seemed to have gotten caught up in all the excitement and had yet to share a dance.

Looking over at the other couples dancing, Isa began to wonder if she would even be any good at dancing, she had never been to anything like this. Never danced before either. Perhaps Hadley knew how to dance, maybe then she wouldn’t look too ridiculous. Her eyes turned to meet Hadley’s and Isa gave him a sweet smile, unsure if she was supposed to wait for him to ask or if she could. Oh well, she would ask anyway. Hadley, would you like to dance? She held out her hand, wondering if he would even want to dance. Surely he would, or he would at least dance with her once. She just wanted to try. It looked like a lot of fun.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

Word Count:

He had been separated from Isa in the crowd. Taking his time the hybrid had worked back through, careful to not draw attention. Luckily he wasn't the only giant in the crowd, blending in. Eventually he made his way to Isa's side, smiling at her. His mate was beautiful, life glowing inside her. He still regretted not being the best one out there for her, but he did his best to try and be that. His tail wagged as she planted a kiss on his cheek, blushing a little at the attention. There were so many around them, watching.

Asked to dance Hadley smiled. He hadn't danced in a long time. It used to be something he loved doing, going out to parties and dancing with the beautiful ladies that would be there. I would love to. Gracefully he took her hand, sweeping her in after him into the crowd. The music played, quick and sensuous in it's sound. His arms wrapped around her, pulling Isa close. His body swayed with hers, guiding her through the dance. I am a very lucky wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here! WC: 273

Hadley looked so handsome that night. She couldn’t help but wish that they could just go somewhere, just the two of them, and relax a little. Just lay down with her head on his chest and stay like that all night. He smiled when she asked him to dance. He had such a sweet smile. As he spoke Hadley took her hand and led her out onto the dance floor. He pulled her close, guiding her through the dance. The music reminded her of song her mother used to sing. It was such a lovely song too and Isa was tempted to start singing, but there were so many around and she had never sung in front of more than one person. He claimed to be a very lucky wolf, which brought a smile to her face. And why is that?

As the music continued, Isa became enveloped in the music, no longer noticing the others around her. She began to hum as they danced, her feet moving gracefully as if she had been dancing her whole life. The humming soon turned into singing, moving with Hadley as she sang. Like a piece to the puzzle that falls into place, you could tell how we felt from the look on our faces. We were spinning in circles with the moon in our eyes. The room left them moving between you and I. Her movements were fluid as they continued dancing, not even noticing a few others looking at her. We forgot where we were and we lost track of time, and we sang to the wind as we danced through the night.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

Word Count:

He guided them through the crowd as they moved, slowly spinning them across. He knew what he was doing for once, all the moves familiar. He knew how to cause a female to fall for him with so little effort. Only the bump on her belly reminded him that he wasn't just here with a beautiful girl that he loved. Staring into her soft blue eyes, with all the emotions in there Hadley smiled. His tail swayed softly as he continued, spinning her out for a moment before pulling her close again. Well, let's see. I have a family that's coming. I am mates with someone that I can't seem to stop myself from loving, though why she chose me is a mystery. And... As if it was a secret he leaned in, whispering in her ear. I'm able to dance with the most incredible female in the room. Far too jealous to let anyone else steal a dance with this gem.

Singing lifted as they moved, everyone else fading from where they were. It was just him and her, trapped in their own private world. Chuckling a little he dipped her down, pulling her up once more. It was so tempting to just guide her off down the passages so they could be alone. He didn't want anyone else to be with her. Truthfully, even Sebastian was starting to lose importance for him as they moved together. He would always care for Sebastian, but Isa was quickly becoming the biggest piece of his heart.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Isa was feeling absolutely carefree as Hadley led her onto the dance floor. He was surprisingly a very good dancer. She half expected him to be nervous about dancing. Everything seemed absolutely perfect though. She had the love of her life as well as the life growing inside her. A large smile formed on her face as Hadley spun her before pulling her in close. A giggle emitted from her as he spoke. He was being so cute and romantic and she absolutely loved it. I’m pretty lucky too. I am dancing with the love of my life and I’m having his pups. She couldn’t wait until they got here either but she would have to.

A smile spread across her face as Hadley dipped her down and pulled her up once more. He certainly was an amazing dancer. Nothing else mattered, it was just her and her love, and soon it would be their pups as well. Nothing was as important to her then the man leading her at that moment.
A giggle escaped from Isa as he moved her, as charming as he had once been. His words were actually a lot slicker, considering that he'd usually been drunk when trying to charm someone. With a clear head his charm actually worked, instead of just being a bunch of foolish strutting around, preening himself. Though he didn't know it, Hadley was probably a very charming male. He would never see himself in that way, scarred and nervous as he was, but it was in there, hidden away.

Blushing at her words he ducked his head, not knowing what to say in reply. He was still afraid of hurting her. Of ruining everything. Occasionally he thought of Savannah, of how similar she was to Isa. Of how much damage he had managed to do. He had worked to make sure it wouldn't happen again, but who was to say that he wouldn't be weak, that he wouldn't one day hurt her? He was afraid of that happening, even as he pulled her closer as he slowed their dance.