Should we move AniWaya? Proposition
I'm still all for it. When I see thread requests from people from the northern packs I'm just like GAH because it's so far away from where Frodo lives...but it'd be cool for him to meet some new people. AW is like the most secluded pack.

I've already given all my points, but I just really would love this to happen ^-^
Great discussion. Thanks for your input: members and otherwise! Wink

Here's my tally:

AniWayans
Danny: yes
Melissa: yes-- Moonstone Lakes or old CD
Rose: no/yes--stay in the South/ old CD
Jace: no--old CD
Mel: yes--old CD

Other fun people
Bobbi: yes
Aly: yes
Gen: no--old CD
Shawchert: no
Jacoby: no

If anyone else [especially you AniWayans, you!] have any thoughts, please share them! I think it'd be better to get a good picture of what everyone wants before deciding on something. If you don't want to post it publicly, you can message us on the AniWaya Account
I would like to see the pack shift more towards old CD territory, personally. :O Keeping us as the most-southern is nice, and that way the shift is minor enough we could still keep the buildings/etc.
QUOTE (Salvia Eternity @ Jul 2 2012, 11:37 AM)
I would like to see the pack shift more towards old CD territory, personally. :O Keeping us as the most-southern is nice, and that way the shift is minor enough we could still keep the buildings/etc. [/quote]
That's a good point actually. Bigger things like the stables would be handy to be able to keep, since they'd take a while to rebuild.
I say yes and doesn't matter where.