traffic light inspiration
[html]

Mido! And Sammi! OMG D'AWWW

Word Count → 327

Blue eyes were cynical at her little "masterpiece". She had worked all night, sleepless and a bit weary. But her iron will had kept her from complaining, and Mido was surely worth it. He had helped her home....Assisted her in finding a way to survive something that she was sure would tear at her for a long, long time. So far it looked like a mess of wood, but in a way it was pretty. It fanned out, hangable and a bit abstract. The zany patterns of blue and crimson paint gave it a bit of...personality. Well, hopefully he'd accept it.

She had lost a lot from being with Rain. As far as she could remember. Sure, he had been a good guy, he might've meant well. But her beloved band of hippies...Her otter (which in fact she adored!), and Anathema...But she wouldn't be losing any more...She just couldn't see it happening. Not yet, and not in the future. It was a simple fact. The ivory wolf just couldn't see herself back with her ex-lover. Sighing, the cream female stood up, stretching her long body and dusting off the now-smooth wood craft. A nervous jitter passed through Samantha's system, but reminding herself that it was just Mido made her altogether more relaxed.

She had lost some weight during everything though. The past heartbreak hadn't shown through emotionally, rather physically. Her hip-bones jutted out like awkward triangles, her ribs just a bit protruding. It was a downer for sure, yet Sam had never been particularly "sexy" or even "voluptuous". Anyone who suggested that would likely be laughed at, as truly....It wasn't true at all. Ignoring the conflict, the short female slipped from her room to her friend's den, a muzzle lifted slightly as she called softly "Mi? You there?" Gift in hand, her tail swished to and fro behind her. Something had her excited to see her pack-mate. He was just plain cool in every way, she guessed.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

I’M Sooo Excited! It’s been a little while coming =D

Word Count → 342

Mido’s den had been a mess, he was in and out of it a lot lately but not spending too much of his time there. It occasionally just got away from him, cluttered really and it frustrated the hell out of him. When it was all clean and organized back to the way he wanted it the male spent some time sharpening every edged weapon he possessed. He sat upon the stump at his self made desk, a sight it was; a thick piece of board he found atop four logs. It might not have been perfect, but at least it got the job done.

The Huskadore’s attention had been stolen from the sharpening stone and knives in his hand by the call of another. It was Sam, to the Marbas her voice was genuinely unique, and there wasn’t another canine that sounded anything like her. An eager smile came to his face; he put down what he was doing and pivoted on his stump seat. Hey! Yeah, come on in. When did I get a nickname? He thought it was cute. The slender ivory woman had great timing; being alone with the silence of his room, boredom was starting to eat away at him. Sorry it’s a little dark in here. The mix had two candles on his desk and the one by his bed lit at that time. What’s up? He asked gazing at her; he rested his hands on his knees and leaned forward a little.

Whenever Sammi came around the hybrid became excited, she just seemed to have this effect on him. At the very sight of her he couldn’t hold back a smile or his enthusiasm; she lit up his multicolored eyes like the fourth of July. The woman with the amazing green eyes was more than an everyday friend to him, she was special. Waiting to hear her words escape her lips, his heart quickened, he kind of figured it though he hadn’t come to terms with it and admitted it… Mido very much liked Sammi.

Mido

<style>
.m-template .ooc {font-family:impact, sans-serif; color:#FF0000; font-size:11px;}
.m-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.m-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#CCCCCC; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold;
letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.m-template b {color:#FF6600; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.m-template {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;
width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.m-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-
size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0000CC;}
.m-template p.wordcount {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-
transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
btw hugging is a livelihood for Sammi--baw it's normal ;DWord Count ::

Sea greens settled on the floor as she waited. Maybe it was too soon? Alas the she-wolf had found herself alone and needing her good friend, so maybe--possibly, this idea wasn't so bad. But something tempted her so much to be near the huskadore, something subliminally prompted the petite woman to see him again. In her hand she gripped the gift she had made, would it be enough to please Mido?

The girl's worries eased as Mido came to her call, her heart thumping in her chest as the smile crept across her face. Mido! She yelped, tail waving behind her. She wanted to launch herself into his arms, even though he didn't mind the last hug, it would be silly to do something like that...Wouldn't it? Blue eyes swept quickly over his strong form, he was so well! So healthy, so strong...She smiled, softly padding into his den. It wasn't too bad. A little disorganized, but still holding the comforting sense of home. Her den was too quiet, too dark...Much too lonely. It gave the young woman a sense of comfort in his home, with she embraced fully by stepping closer to Mido. "I made this...It's kinda like a fan, but you hang it up somewhere...Meh, first attempt--But if it's not okay, I can make a new one?" Shyly, her pink-padded hand swept her long black and red bangs from her eyes, turning her eyes to floor as she fought off the blush she was sure would show from her light-furred face. Inhaling, Sam managed to look him in the eye "It's so awesome to see you...I'm home now!"She smiled, placing the fan gently down where it was safe. The scar on her palm, so visible with her hands lacking pigment, always staying pink like her nose and feet...Maybe it was a defect--Maybe she was somehow messed up from being albino...Anyway, it was the scar of belonging. Mido had one just like hers. She was realizing how much she didn't miss the presence of Rain. It was likely he didn't miss her. Maybe long ago he would have, but they were dead anyway. There was nothing left for them.  The cream-furred woman was just too happy to be back...Hanging out with the only person that seemed to truly matter in her life at that time. Silently, she sidled closer...like a newborn kitten, pressing herself against her good friend for comfort. Her thin arms draped themselves around his waist. Her eyes closed, breathing in his unique scent "It's just so good to be back..." She couldn't admit any feelings for him. At the moment she was a mess, what did she feel for anything? But Mido was just so...Awesome. Words couldn't describe how she felt, or even describe the giddy sensations she got when in his presence. Moving away softly, Sam glanced around, her heart beating quickly in her chest. "Mi...I-- The young woman couldn't finish her words, giving a small laugh and stumbling for more intellectual speech. "I like hanging out with you...Feels real."

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

awww, your mak'n him blush xD

Word Count → 519

When he greeted her and told her to come in she yipped, she sounded about as excited as he was happy to see her. The Marbas noted the hand crafted thing that Sammi carried with her, he was curious but hadn’t the slightest clue what it was. The two of them in the dim light of his room stood by the make shift desk. The lithe ivory woman spoke about her creation, it was a fan of sorts and could be hung. He didn’t know what a fan was, and he didn’t really care. She mentioned making a new one if the one she had wasn’t okay. No! Don’t, I mean… it’s nice and very cool, I love it. The Huskadore had been at a loss for words, it was a gift, he never got gifts. He watched as she pushed her hair from her face, he hoped she wouldn’t see him blush as she made him do so. He knew there wasn’t enough black around his face to hide it.

It hadn’t been long since her return to Anathema. He kind of wished she had never been taken away in the first place, but who was he to feel that way. She was with Rain at the time and they seemed to disappear without a trace. The mutt almost forgot her, till she reappeared at their borders one day. She wanted home, with Naniko and every other trouble causing misfit this was unarguably home. There really wasn’t a way for him to explain how glad he was that she was back. Putting the handmade gift down, she inched her way closer, not like he minded, he was perfectly content with her being near him. Sam embraced him around the waist, it wasn’t the first time, and he liked her touch. He gladly returned the gesture, placing his left hand on her lower back, his right against her stunning black, red dyed hair near her neck. The fan remained on the table by the flickering candles that cast their dancing shadows against his walls. I can’t tell you how good is to have you back here Sam.

Sammi pulled away gently; starting to say something she stopped and ended up saying something else entirely. He liked her company too; she was no everyday friend to him though he was sure of this now. The way she made him feel, always excited and happy, he could never imagine not wanting to see or be around her, she was amazing. I hope so. Mido reached out for her hand, to take her scarred pink padded hand in his own. Please don’t ever tell me this isn’t real. He laughed softly, he hadn’t been kidding, to find out this moment weren’t real would be a nightmare to him. He moved to pick up the fan, a few feet away there was a decent sized ledge in the wall where the gift could sit, brushing the loose stones off he placed it carefully. That’s perfect. Returning his dual colored gaze to her, Sam’s hard work now decorated the half and half’s boring den.

Mido

<style>
.m-template .ooc {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#BFC1ED ; font-size:11px;}
.m-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#CCCCCC; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold;
.m-template {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;
.m-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-
size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0000CC;}
.m-template p.wordcount {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

:< I am so so so sorry for the wait, I suck. And--congrats on the wedding! That's just awesome!

Word Count → 342

The lithe woman didn't expect this a while ago, to be let so willingly into Mido's home. The blue-eyed wolfess found it so comforting, so reassuring that the future would always be brighter than the past. It gave Sammi a bit of a brighter outlook, after being such a wreck. Without Rain, Sam had never had the chance to express herself. To get daring tattoos, or pierce her brow. Heck, even dyeing her hair was a big step especially with her ex-mate. Thing was, he never seemed to notice. Even when the girl tried so hard to show him, her bright beauty had landed her at a dead end. But with Mido, Sammi felt much more free, much happier when she could embrace him do merrily. The milk-toned female didn't expect anything like a relationship from the huskadore man, but whatever this was--It was amazing in a way.  With his warm hands receiving her lithe body, Sam wished that it could last longer, pulled tighter and safer in the man's arms.  

The ivory woman grinned happily, a dopey expression lighting up her pretty face. Moving a step away from her good friend, tail waving as she saw her gift so proudly displayed in his den. Sam had never made gifts for others very often, even gifts for Rain in the past didn't seem good enough, as her ex seemed like the higher-standard type. Silly crafts such as her own did not seem to special with him. A finger pushed away a strand of black hair falling into her eyes, glancing up under thick lashes to Mido. There was something that had to be said, had to be expressed. But what? How could she possibly manage something without sounding altogether stupid with her words? Well, it was definitely worth a shot. "Mi...I really like hanging out with you, and you're my closest friend--Would you mind if we can hang out, more?" A spark of triumph bloomed in the girl's chest as her words sounded right, adding a bit more on in a gentler, quieter voice "I like you Mido, but if not, it's alright I guess"

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Don’t be sorry, I had no muse anyway for the last couple weeks! And Thankyou!

Word Count → 446

Sammi’s gift lay on the dusted off ledge, bringing life to his boring, dark den. Mido watched the lithe ivory colored woman with wide eyes as she spoke; she held the entirety of his attention. His tail looped and wagged with excitement at her question about hanging out more. She likes me? She couldn’t mean like the way I feel could she? No don’t be stupid, like isn’t love and what you have is a crush. Like could be a loosely tossed around word, but she was more important than just some friend to him. Panda, Venom, Aeron, and Axelle, they were all friends, family really. Not a single one of them lit his fire like Samantha did, and that made her special. The half and half really enjoyed spending whatever time with her he could, be it hunting or just talking, and being near her in general.

You want to hang out more often? He asked, more for him to make sure he understood her and wasn’t just imagining what he wanted to hear. His heart thumped lightly as if to not be forgotten. It wouldn’t be okay if I said no, because I would be lying. Yes Sam, I’d very much enjoy hanging out with you more. The candle on his desk casted her figure against the farthest wall of his den, he couldn’t help but admire it as it sort of danced in the fire’s light. The multicolored mix returned his sights on her oceanic eyes. What she said seemed to be quite in line with the way he felt if not, then kind of close.

Mido scratched the back of his neck through his un-brushed light brown hair, he could feel his face flood with red as he contemplated speaking what was on his mind. Sam, I… like you too. He stuttered a bit, but managed to drag the words he wanted out. I’m sorry if that was out of line. He wasn’t certain if he sounded weird or came off as rude, he was only being honest. Every woman Mido had come across until now he could easily look the other way and ignore, but with Sam he just couldn’t seem to do that. He was able to do it the first time when they hunted together; she was with Rain at the time. Things had changed though, she had been through so much but here she was part of Anathema once again. As he kept his icy blue gaze locked on her he couldn’t possibly explain exactly the way he felt. He didn’t want to scare her away and loose whatever they had or whatever they might get to have.

Mido

<style>
.m-template .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#CCCCCC ; font-size:11px;}
</style>

[/html]