Laugh as much as you breathe
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Word Count → 300+ :: Please note that this thread is post dated to June 15 and is geared toward a purpose, however it is open to any one character that joins first! Smile

How could so much time have passed already? The last few weeks had been perfect, and had flown by in a haze of light and love. It was a wonder to the Alphess that half a month was gone and soon the new moon would be upon them. That was really how she notices the time passing – when she looked up into the nighttime sky and saw that Luna was barely a sliver amongst the stars. It feels like it was only last night when she awoke in a fervor with her senses so heightened that the world around her seemed to have been reborn. That night… the night she had riled up the pack mid-dream and sent her pack into a whirl, and drove Zalen absolutely mad with desire. Since then, the alphas of New Dawn had been on a honeymoon of sorts, both enjoying the pleasures of Titania’s newfound womanhood.

By now the fervor of her season was all but gone, but her whimsical mood held steadfast, unwilling to break. Everything in New Dawn was perfect; Summer had arrived and the grass seemed to reach out with every inch of its fiber, grasping for each honey-gold ray of sunshine. The flowers bloomed, the birds sang, and the dragonflies lazily grazed the surface of Avalon’s lake. This was some kind of paradise, for sure.

The silvery alphess sat amongst the fields of Avalon within the protective shade of the rocky wall that supported the falls, staring dreamily out over the lake. The slow motions of the water bugs were making her sleepy, and her eyes grew half lidded and heavy. It was a perfect afternoon… or at least it would be if she only had some lunch. The bones at her paws were the only evidence left of her last meal, one she had enjoyed only an hour ago, but this hunger just would not end. Happiness was such hungry business.

Still, she hung in the balance between the imminent nap that threatened and the urge to find more food, trapped by laziness and indecision.

table code from The Mentors! mods by Nat

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fairytit-box {float:right;}
.fairytit {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.fairytit .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.fairytitt p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.fairytit p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.fairytit .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.fairytit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.fairytit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC :: 4+ :: Hope you don’t mind me joining in. Recently archived a bunch of threads and I’d love more.

With a heart unburdened and bag stuffed with herbs for the pack healers or any brother or sister that could use them, Palaydrian made her way back through New Dawn towards the densite from her secret garden. Her chat with Fayne earlier had desperately been needed and her eyes were still a bit puffy from the amount of crying that had occurred, but the fae felt rejuvenated if not at complete peace again. After bidding her silver sister goodbye, the woman first wished to make her way towards the falls in Avalon. She needed to remove the veil of intoxicating scent from her body and cool off her own naughty thoughts as water seemed to keep the ridiculous ache at bay. Heat was beautiful thing if one was mated, but she had learned embarrassingly a few days ago, that heat could also turn a normally chaste woman into a harlot. Centering herself and her mind would benefit Jiva in the long run. Drin had already put the poor man through so much already, and despite all her heat driven advances, the wolfdog had remained a gentleman and extinguished her fires, knowing she wasn’t in the right state of mind.

The water felt amazing and purifying against the young optime’s body. She swam about experimentally, feeling how her bumps, bruises, and cuts felt in the water. Nothing burned or screamed out in pain, so she supposed that was a good sign and as she waded to the shore, she realized the form she had seen close to the falls was actually someone she knew. A smile began to form on her lips as she balled up the bandages that had been wrapped about her ribs earlier and stuffed them into her bag carrying the herbs. A few hours off shouldn’t hurt, she thought to herself, though her ribcage still stuck out a bit further than her breast line and she had been told to keep it wrapped tightly till the swelling descended. Ah well, it was springtime, and if she wasn’t mistaken, that was Titania in the shade.

Palaydrian raised a hand in greeting as she approached from the sunny stretch of the field. She wrung her golden locks out on the way, her satchel draped over her right shoulder. Reaching the shade of the rock wall, Drin lowered herself to a sitting position beside her sleepy alphess. Beautiful day? A musing question as her eyes followed Titania’s gaze to where she had just come from. Paradise was indeed held in these lands.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Word Count → 300+ :: Welcome!

Over the rush of the falls Titania became vaguely aware that someone was swimming nearby, though she continued to pay attention to the beetles for a while until finally her eyes shifted and she saw the tawny woman moving away from the bank of the lake. She recognized Palaydrian at once and somewhere in the back of her mind realized that she was happy that the woman was out and about. The alphess worried for her pack sister ever since the day she returned to New Dawn with extensive wounds, and Jiva patched her back up in the den.

She finally focused on the woman now that she was coming her way, watching as she wrung the water from her hair leaving a trail of beaded wet soil in her wake. Titania remained quiet, though, while she walked over and sat down next to her against the rocky wall. Her eyes had gone back to the lake once more, and there was no doubt that she was drowsy.

“It’s a beautiful day,” she agreed.

Finally she looked at Palaydrian again, and though the woman had just bathed her keen senses picked up the traces of heat scent that were already seeping back into her fur. Titania gave a closed-mouth smile, her eyes soft and warm. She was notorious for being cold and rough to her pack sisters when they were in heat, seeing their fertility as a threat. For some reason, she wasn’t like this today.

Much of her envy before had stemmed from the fact that she, herself, could not yet bare children for Zalen, and she had been determined to keep the other mated pairs from joining and creating puppies without permission. But now, something had changed. She didn’t look at Palaydrian with jealousy or malice. Perhaps it was because (as far as she knew) the woman did not have a mate. Then again, it was no secret that Titania was now a mature wolfess herself.

Her eyes rolled to look at Palaydrian again, her head cocked sideways a bit with the way she craned her neck so she could face the woman without actually moving her body, a lackadaisical smile still present on her features. “Spring becomes summer. It’s all so perfect.”

There was a short pause and then she added, “How are you feeling?”

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fairytit {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.fairytit .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.fairytitt p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.fairytit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC :: 415 :: Not mated yet in this thread! Tongue Might hop in on the Terra thread though so she can gush like a girl to them both!

The shade felt good on the woman’s body for even though her fur was damp, the afternoon temperature was already starting to heat up. It was easy to see why Titania might be feeling tired in such luxurious weather, the subord too could close her eyes and drift off here with her back to the rock wall. Everything was right in the world, well at least everything seemed that way after the attack. But Drin was starting to think of other things and moving on, especially since she had shared her story twice now. It was a wonder she wasn’t emotionally defeated by what had happened, but Drin wasn’t as breakable as Aram had supposed she was. No, her spirit, and her upbringing had built an emotionally strong female.

Her seal pointed ears flicked with the softest sound of fur shifting as Titania cocked her head to look at her. Drin returned the friendly smile with her own. There was something different about her alphess, but the woman couldn’t put her finger on it. Whatever it was, the breathtaking lady exuded a sense of confidence and pride that Drin admired. She was beautiful and strong, the perfect representation of what a leader should look like and even though bones were scattered about her paws, she still looked regal as ever lounging in the afternoon.

Of course that newfound power most likely had something to do with heat as it brought changes in all the females of New Dawn, but Titania’s blooming hadn’t exactly been a secret. Palaydrian had been present to lift her voice to the moon the night a flame had awakened in her, and her own heart had soared for her leaders. Heat for a mated pair had meant one thing in her old pack, and she was sure it meant the same here. New Dawn would be growing in the coming seasons.

She let out a soft laugh and nodded. She loved this time of year. I’m feeling much better. The swelling here just needs to go down already, her hands gently glided over her rib cage. I want to thank you for being there with me that day. Your voice and your presence...they kept me in this world for as long as Jiva needed me to be conscious. Her smile turned into a grin here, she couldn’t have asked for such an amazing family. How have you been? She asked.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Word Count → 700+ :: I wasn't sure so so I tried to keep that part a little obscure. Smile And you'd be welcome there too, of course.

A soft smile pained her ivory muzzle as her eyes turned to Palaydrian, thinking back to that tumultuous day when Jiva had found her battered and bloody. Drin had barely been able to get back into the pack lands, but thanks to her steady resolve and strong spirit she had managed to make her way into New Dawn in the midst of shock and frenzy, and even called to her pack just before she lost consciousness. On that day the pack was able to come together to save Palaydrian. In the midst of the darkness of the moment, a beauty had risen from it too; the picture of a wolf pack working exactly as it should. Strength, love, honor, protection... that is what they were all about.

Palaydrian was a strong woman, but perhaps some of her quick mental recovery was also from having the support of her pack. Of course she probably still had issues and she might for some time, but she was certainly not the broken husk that many women would understandably be after experiencing such trauma. “It looks like you're healing quickly. I'm happy for you. Perhaps if you bathe in Luna's light she may help you heal even quicker.” Her muzzle twisted then when she remembered that they were heading toward the new moon, and that there wouldn't be much light from the moon for several nights. Still, the stars shone brightly, and Titania knew that each star was a little sprite ready to do the moon's bidding while she was away.

She stood up, pausing a moment to stretch her hind legs because she had been sitting for so long, and took a couple steps towards Drin. Nuzzling her muzzle, she added, “There is no need to thank me. We are pack, to have done anything less would have been a crime against all of us. But since you have, you are welcome. I'm just happy I was there when you needed me. And Jiva, and Fayne...” Fayne had sacrificed herself that day for Palaydrian's benefit. Titania ordered the Delta to shift or guard the door, and shifting was a traumatic thing for the gray wolfess, something that restored horrible memories and brought them to the surface. Yet when faced with the moment Fayne mustered her strength and transformed into her Optime form so she could assists Titania and Jiva in tending to Drin's extensive wounds. That was another amazing display of pack loyalty. Had the situation been any less dire, Titania would not have asked her to change had she known how traumatic it was for her.

With a quick lick of Palaydrian's cheek, she settled back down, sitting next to the woman. Her ears perked and her tail twitched in a miniature wag when she asked how she was doing, all signs of a happy wolf on her countenance. She giggled softly. “Well...” she started. “I'm doing... good.” Her eyes turned from the lake to Drin, and she gave a sheepish grin. There was more juice to the story than that and she knew Palaydrian knew it! She giggled, and then gushed with all the fervor of a teenage girl.

“Okay better than good!” It was time for girl talk! “I can't believe I'm finally a wolfess! None of me can be called a pup anymore. And Zalen... oh, Zalen he's...” she was whimsical and dreamy for a moment, and then she turned a sly grin on Palaydrian and waggled her eyebrows in that 'you know what I mean' way. “He's good. Better than good. It is heaven. I never imagined it would be like this. I want another heat, I can't wait for it. I want him to want to do nothing but run with me, and play, and...” she grinned and giggled. Though she skirted around actually saying it, she was talking and thinking about sex sex sex!

“I thought all of my impatience would wear off after the first time, but now I'm starting to think I can't wait for the next time...” it was becoming clear that the alphess hadn't really thought about the fact that her next heat might be a long way off. As young and naïve as she was, she hand't yet lay thought to the possibility that she was pregnant. “He's made me positively lazy. All I want to do is nap and eat. Oh, I should get up and go on a hunt or something but... I'd rather...” with that she illustrated what she'd rather do by flopping over on her side and stretching out on the cool bank to lounge, that grin never disappearing.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Meow:: I love your avatar! Zal and Tit so cute!! WC:: 7+

The day the monster had overtaken the angel had been a dark one indeed. Most of it Palaydrian had initially internalized and tried to forget, moving on as the strong great granddaughter of Syliat, but dreams of sitting in her father’s lap and retelling her tale always ended with her crying and breaking down each and every action of Aram. Syliat on the other hand, always remained the strong anubis-like matriarch in her mind’s eye. Never allowing Drin to sob or to visit the hurts with a heavy heart. No, the demon whispered for Palay to get her revenge. Demands of finding Aram and enacting her revenge pulsed in red hazed dreams driven by anger, but this was Drin’s twisted version of her meemaw. Of the rumors she had heard of the acid eyed wolf. The young Soul had never seen this dark side that Syliat apparently possessed...but the more she reflected on stories of old, the more she could see the fine line of transition within the memory of her face. Her father’s face...this is what she couldn’t allow herself to forget, and Tyris would tell her to let it go. Speak of the past, cry for the past, and then continue to grow.

Drin hadn’t asked Jiva how the day of her rescue went down, this was something she didn’t need to know, but she had been aware of her family members banding together for her sake, and this made her heart swell with pride. Never before had she felt so loved by a pack and even then she was still a new face within the lands. Her love for her brothers and sisters only grew and the need to get to know each and every one of them went along with it. Luna’s light... Drin thought to herself as she nodded in response to Titania’s suggestion. It seemed she wasn’t the only wolf around here that believed in their goddess. Her bi colored ocean eyes watched the alphess stretch before she found herself whining back in affectionate delight at the woman’s nuzzle. I couldn’t have asked for better family members, she responded, another beat of her heart hurting with love for her saviours. Though New Dawn’s members may not have been fighters, their bond was what made them stronger than other packs and it was this loyalty and fierce pride that would keep them together.

A wolfish grin began playing at the corners of Drin’s mouth as Titania sat beside her, clearly in a very happy mood. The golden woman’s eyes crinkled at the corners with glee, she had a feeling she knew where this conversation was headed and as she listened to the alabaster woman speak, she realized she was right. A few giggles left her maw as Titania put on a display and it was so apparent why Zalen had chosen this woman to be his bride. Her happiness was infectious and everything about her was alive with beauty. Drin’s cheeks blushed on the subject of sex. She herself had not experienced coupling yet, but she was very much so interested in it, especially since she was going through a cycle. Haha, he must be good if he’s got you so tired out! She grinned, but a part of her had a feeling there was more than just the romping around that was making her leader feel lazy. Could that really happen though? For a wolf’s first time? The woman had a lot of learning to do herself.

You can’t play when not in heat? The golden woman asked, feeling purely clueless herself, but surely mates could enjoy one another when not in season? This was a question that had always crossed her mind for she knew she wanted her first time to be special and not driven by the lust heat brought on. Was that even possible? It had to be, she wanted everything to be perfect, and perfection meant a clear head. The woman playfully stuck her tongue out as she watched Titania’s antics, a thought suddenly came over her as a shy smile replaced her grin. Titania...maybe Zalen is more than just good...what if he’s given you his children to bare? Lounging around, eating all the time, lack of energy...everything spelled pregnancy. The fae waited for her leader’s reaction, if this was the case, the entire pack would have something to celebrate.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Word Count → 400+ :: Sowwy for wait!

She raised her head off of the ground and turned her gaze to Palaydrian, her tongue lolling out of her mouth in a wolfish grin. Well, she did have a point. Titania had never thought of it that way. “Uh, I guess you can when you're not in heat,” she replied, her voice somewhat distracted with thought. She quirked her head in that doggish 'I'm thinking' way. In fact, come to think of it, the idea was positively yummy! A devilish grin came to her mien then. “Ever time we got close before I never could let him... like, my instinct, my body, would not let him even though I know I have always loved him. But now... now I don't think it will be like that.” It was true, every time the lovers had gotten close before her first cycle right when things were getting more than interesting Titania felt an overwhelming urge to stop him. Zalen was always understanding, and they both knew that it was because she was too young and her body and instinct would not let him in yet. He was always respectful of that, and luckily never acted rejected. But now, oh, now things would be so different... the alphess giggled.

Then Drin said something that for some reason the innocent alphess hadn't though of before, and her ears flattened back instantly. Eyes round, she was caught off guard by something that was so obvious, yet was a surprise to her. After a moment she recovered and managed to say dumbly, “I... I hadn't thought of it.” She pushed herself upright, sitting on her rump she arched her neck to look down at her belly, as if it would show signs of pups this early. She looked for a minute, then tilted her head, and then looked at Palaydrian.

“How do I tell?” She knew nothing about this sort of thing, but oh, how she had hoped she was pregnant! Her tail began preemptively lashing, beating the ground with surmounting excitement. She lurched to all fours and was all over Palayfdrian in an instant, almost forgetting her wounds but managing not to knock into her too roughly. She leaped and danced on four paws around Drin, it was the most exercise she had gotten all day. “Do you really think I am? Could I be? Of course I could, he is the alpha! Mmm... what do we do to know?”

She nudged her nose against Palaydrian's cheek as though waiting for her to divine from thin air whether she carried a litter or not, but the two women were just about matched when it came to knowledge on this subject.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC :: 555 :: No problemo!

A knowing smile spread across her lilac blazed maw. Palaydrian had found herself time and time again in a very similar situation with Jiva, but they weren’t even mates! She felt embarrassed for what heat had driven her to do, but ever grateful that the man had held strong to his upbringing and the traditions of old to turn her down. Of course in the heat of the moment she was simply frustrated beyond belief with the hybrid and oftentimes emotionally taking a beating as she would convince herself that surely something was wrong with her to have him drop her so. Of course these were all fragile thoughts, easily broken by the way he cared and fawned over her in her time of need. The woman figured he must be a attracted to her or at least harbor the same mutual feelings as he hadn’t just vanished into thin air and kept coming back for more.

Drin joined in with Titania’s merriment, it was good to talk to another female going through the same odd body urges she had been struggling with and was still going through at the moment. I think heat tells us that our bodies are ready...that we’ve turned into women, perhaps a blessing from Luna? She was musing as she never really had the birds and the bees talk with her mother, no that time was cut short by Kila’s schemes, but the fae was pretty good at putting two and two together. Everything about it just makes you want to couple does it not? It was her turn to blush now, even if she hadn’t bumped into the Alphess her mind would have been subconsciously willing her to find someone to mate with.

The golden girl’s head cocked to the side as she watched Titania react to her hypothesis. She couldn’t tell if the woman was excited or scared, but when she sat up and looked down at her belly, Drin couldn’t hold back a laugh. Of course nothing would show up right now, but it was quite comical how little the two women really knew. Seal point tail matched the Alphess in drumming against the ground before she was knocked back playfully by the overjoyed woman. Rolling back to her rump and chuckling playfully now she responded, eyes laughing as they watched Titania dance about, Hmmm let’s think, she paused resting a gloved hand under her chin. Have you had any strange cravings? My mother told me when she was pregnant with my brother’s and I, she couldn’t stop eating mulberries, she nosed the woman back, returning her affections with an excited whine. The sweet berries, sometimes eaten as a snack had actually become a feast for her mother when she carried three pups.

Have you had the sudden urge to den or prepare a burrow? Drin asked as her tail still swished away. My mother said she became simply insane with creating the perfect home, she hadn’t known she was pregnant yet, but she had subconsciously gone to work on making an exceptional birthing den. The woman laughed again, trying to picture her serene mother going crazy with carrying leaves and sticks in her mouth to make fortified burrow.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]