Love the way you lie
[html]

WC:: 395 - Finally started it. Backdated to late night on the 17th! Hover for translations

Akihiro had come through for him, locating Alice only a few kilometres outside of the rough area in which he had informed the Japanese man the woman would likely be living within... only he'd come back carrying only a very screwed up, poorly written letter. Blue eyes closed, pain openly displaying upon the Angelo's marred face for a second before he opened them and stared steadily at the cream Marbas, “Karera wa watashi ga sore o torushi, shinde ita?” it was a statement more then a question, for why else would the warrior return without his pups? The cream male looked at him all to sympathetic, the look disgusted the Angelo for he was not looking for sympathy, all he had asked of the other was to find and bring back his newborn children. “Nai hijō ni. Karera wa ikite iru, chīsakute taijū ga ikite iru. Kanojo wa watashi ni sorera o ataeru koto o kyohi shi, kono-jō ni kaka reta autorain eria ni, kanojo o mitasu tame ni anata o motomete...” the warrior slowly responded, unsure at first and then speaking more confidently. “Kanojo wa... Kanojo ga anata dake ni sorera o ataerudarou to shitsukoi. Kanojo wa watashi ga anata no daihyō to shite soko ni atta to shinjiru koto o kyohi shita.” red eyes stared into blue for a moment before the warrior handed out the piece of paper and took his leave.

Opening it he ran his eyes over It intently, text covering all sides and making little to no sense initially. Staring at it he slowly figured out it's contents and groaned audibly allowed, cursing the woman's whims several times over within his mind. There was a date that was set and he had until then to sort out things back here, which thankfully had timed out well enough with another members litter. Crunching the letter up he shoved it into his pocket and made his way through the dark tunnels to where he knew the woman and her mate, along with their newborn pups lived. Standing before the entrance he paused, hearing sound within “Ayasha, can I come in?” he called out, hearing what he believed was a form of agreement and so he entered, dark frame tense with anxiety knowing the conversation he was about to have would be one of his most awkward in his life thus far.

<style>
.keyzcai1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.keyzcai1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keyzcai1 b {color:#2d120e; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px; }
.keyzcai1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0U19o.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.keyzcai1 .inner {margin:300px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:215px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]
Ayasha was starting to go a bit stir-crazy but she had yet to find a good reason to go outside. Plus, she would have to figure out a way to carry the pups around with her. It was rather late at night and Liam was off somewhere. She wasn’t too worried or upset by him not being there every moment. She knew that he needed time of his own and would be back soon, though maybe not until the morning.

She had put the pups in their cradle next to the bed that Ayasha shared with her mate and got up into the main room. She sat down and grabbed some wood and started to carve the two pups. She found this to be relaxing and was glad that Shiloh had taught her how to carve. But this was the first time she could do it since the pups had been born. At least they should be asleep for a while still.

Her ears flicked at the sound of someone approaching and then they stopped outside her door. She knew it wasn’t her mate since he would come straight in but she was curious as to who was up so late. She was because she needed to move. Then the voice of the Angelo came through the curtain and she was even more curious. She went to the curtain and pulled it back. "Yes, Angelo? Come on in. How can I help you?" She held the curtain aside so he could come in, glancing at her room and listened for a moment for sounds of the pups waking, which there weren’t any. She turned her attention back to the male leader and waited for him to explain the late night visit.
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 376 :: OOC

Stepping into the white Seere's chamber through the curtain door he ran his eyes through her room curiously, partly to avoid the inevitable conversation that he had come to discuss with her but as well as to assess the home he was hoping to have his pups raised within. Turning to the Seere he held himself still for a moment as he picked his words carefully. “Ayasha, I have a favour to ask of you; not a command as your Angelo. I want it to be clear that what I am going to ask of you is completely up to you whether you accept or not and I don't want you to feel pressured into this because of my rank” he spoke softly, jaw tensing and raised tail growing still behind him. “With that said.. I find myself in a bit of an issue, one that I am incapable of dealing with solely on my own.” he was beating around the bush and he knew it, but confessing to his indiscretions wasn't easy for him, especially to a lower ranked member of his own pack.

“A woman I was... with awhile back, before me and Alex became mates.. I got her pregnant. Normally that isn't an issue... but she wasn't all to happy about it, cares little about being a mother” he laughed dryly. “Woman cares for little aside from her own wants, the booze and any drugs she can get her paws on in all honesty. I have arranged to meet her and she will give me unconditional custody of the pups. She doesn't want them, wants nothing to do with them. They were born on the 5th of this month from what I was told, one boy and a girl” breathing out heavily he ran his hand through his hair, pushing his overgrown fringe away from his marred face. “Only they are too young to be without a mother and i'm fully aware of the fact that I am unsuitable as a father and incapable of correctly raising a pup upon my own. So I ask for you assistance” picking up the fragments of his confidence he looked directly to the white woman, his gaze steady and without any shame. “So, what do you think?”

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]