Spin me a tale
After the dance thread with Juliet Big Grin

He had left her only for a short few moments while he went to get something to eat. The poor woman, he was so sad for her sometimes because she couldn't operate very well in crowds or around strange men. The latter made him want to murder that scumbag all over again, the former just made him sad for her. There were people everywhere, most of them unknown to him and he would bet his earrings that she had found some dark corner to hide in while he was away from her.

He made his way unhurriedly through the large crowd of people, not wanting to bump into anyone on accident, he was a giant after all, larger than even his father in size. The boy was not dressed up in fine clothes like a lot of the people he saw, Lorenzo still hadn't managed to replace his clothes from the attack upon Casa. But he did have an old but still wearable cloak on, with a regal looking clasp, it had been a lucky find when he was foraging in Halifax one days and was currently his only piece of finery he possessed.

He stood still for a moment drinks in hand and frowned as he tried to find Juliet amongst the throngs of chatting and dancing people.
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: hahaha, made him bump into her littleness. Btw her dress is a soft jace and has small straps and is backless. Her had three necklaces and two bracelets on her left wrist.

It was strange, being in a social gathering such as this. She was not one to complain but the woman was only uses to celebrations like this were for the royal, or that was what it was like from her home. This setting made the hybrid uncomfortable as she was not one to talk about herself, everyone around her seemed to be doing just that. The only this she was lucky about was that she had traded a few of her crafted dresses for the materials to make the dress she wore now, the soft jade was a perfect color for her short and dull fur. A soft smile fell on her lips as she put her right hand on her hip, happy to feel the plush fabric under her touch.

A dance was asked not long after her smile seemed to appear and she shrugged her should as if to say why not. Everything seemed just right; this was a setting she would have never been in back where she was raised. When the dance was over she gave the young gentleman a curtsy and walked off with a smile on her face.

Maybe it wasn’t a bad night, even though she seemed to be shorter than everyone she came in contact with. Though she smile fell when a soft bump is her side, almost sending her to the ground thanks to her tiny form versus his larger form. Her eyes fell on his rather large figure and began to apologies, her ears falling against her short bob in submission. ”I am sorry, I must have not seen you there. Though I don’t know how.” She tried to sneak in a joke as if it would lighten up the mood.

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 95px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... plate2.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top right;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
Big Grin And I made him grab her to stop her falling

He didn't notice the smaller woman it was too late to correct himself and he bumped into her, only slightly but it was enough with their size differences. He dropped the cup he was holding and reached out, grabbing her arm gently to stop her fall. The drink spilled onto the floor and the glass tinkled quietly as it hit the floor and, thankfully, didn't break. He steadied her with his firm but soft grip, a small frown working his face as she hunkered down before him and began to apologise for him bumping into her, this would not do at all.

"No no, madahm. Eet was my fauhlt, I wahs not watching whar I was wahlking. I ahm so sorry. Are ye okay? Ah deedn't hurt yahself did ah?" The male looked very concerned for her, he could have really hurt her although luckily Fenris was shining on him and he had managed to avert disaster, even his drink had only splashed onto the floor and not anybody's feet or nice clothes.

"Mah name ees Lorenzo. I ahm tha Onore, ah haven't seen yahself before around here, are ye new to Casa?"