When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:362 | Pts: 3 - Let me know if you want ANYTHING changed Smile

Being in her Secui form, running especially, was refreshing. When she first came to Souls lands, she used her lupus all the time, but as she became accustomed to being around other Luperci – she began using her Optime more and more often. Soon, she was almost always in that form, never really taking to any of her four legged forms except to fight or travel long distances. This situation was one of her exceptions – long distance travel. She and Kai had left Anathema early so that they would be able to get to Halifax at a decent time in the late afternoon. They had been traveling in their four-legged forms for a few hours now, nearing the city with each passing hour.

She had originally thought about borrowing a horse or two from the stables, but figured getting there on all fours would be better. As they neared the city, Axelle slowed down. Her tongue was lolling out of her mouth, dripping with saliva and sweat. She needed some water, but there were no resources at the time where they were. Soon enough, in like maybe an hour’s time, they would be crossing into the borders of the city of Halifax, and finding whatever they needed for their dens. She turned to see Kai catching up to her, and was happy that they spent some quality wolf time together. He was in his wolfier forms more than she was, and the only time he saw her shift down was when she attacked him that one day.

She turned her head to look at him, ”It’s a nice day to be shopping.” Obviously, and shopping wasn’t really the correct word for it – it was more like stealing. The bodies around the city were left to guard their belongings, but a lot of them had been removed – making the city a nicer place and less creepy. ”I’ll race you to Halifax?” Challenge requested, she knew she would beat him, and plus during their competition – they would get there faster. Halifax was now only a half an hour away, and by the time they get there by running, it should only take them about fifteen minutes.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Aranack1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Aranack1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Aranack1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Aranack1 {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Aranack1-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Text doesn't show up too well on that dark background. Also, can't find a copy of the table with your credit, how do I add one? Points - 3 [WC: 383 || Pts: 0]

Malakai was more used to spending his time in his Lupus and Secui forms, preferring the ease of travelling on four legs as opposed to just two. The male wasn't a huge fan of horses, so when Axelle had suggested that they leave the animal back on Anathema land, Kai had been quick to agree. Even with the land eaten up quickly with each long lope of their sleek forms, it had still taken a while to get to Halifax, but he was looking forward to the trip. He had only ventured into the urban space once or twice before but he had found that he enjoyed the many walls and obstacles that he could jump up and over, like a playground for him.

As they approached, his tongue lolled just as hers did and they looked like a couple of eager pups as they ran. However, hearing her challenge, that they should race, his grin only broadened and he lifted a curious eyebrow in reply. "You wanna race me?" Kai threw his head back and laughed, a deep resounding bass noise. "I'll win with ease, Cutie, but okay, I'll race you. But if we're racing, then there has to be a prize for the winner." As they ran, he looked over at her to the side. "So what do I claim for my prize when I win?" He was very particular to use the word 'when' as opposed to 'if'. He grinned confidently, wiggling his eyebrows. His manner was suggestive and flirty, and as they ran alongside each other, Kai purposefully nudged his body against the two-toned female, half to brush his body against hers, to feel her fur against his, and half to perhaps try to knock her off course. After all, he planned to use such dirty tactics during the race. He knew that both of them would be desperate to win, at any cost, even though it was a fun competition. It was just how he was, how she was. "Because I have a couple of suggestions..." He wasn't even sure what he was going to get for his den - something to make it less bare, perhaps something to decorate the walls with. Though he would still keep that large space on his wall for her pelt.

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:301 | Pts: 3 - Ooc Smile

Axelle galloped next to him, though, it was not as fast as she could really go. She kept her head facing forward, but her ears tuned in to whatever he was saying. He was down to race, excellent. Challenge accepted. As he pushed against her, she swung out wide, though still kept her course. She was now a bit ahead of him, but not by much. She looked over to him with a mischievous glint in her eyes, ”I’ll find you one when I get there.” With that, she sped up and quickly passed him, leaving him behind her. All her muscles rippled through her silky fur and skin, and they also helped her speed. It felt good to let loose, and although she almost felt like she was running for her life, it felt good in a way. She was free.

At some point she felt like Kai was catching up with her, which only made her push herself more. She gained more speed and flew toward Halifax. She didn’t dare look back behind her in fear that she would trip at the speed she was going. The city became closer and closer with every passing minute of their game. After a few minutes of being in the lead, she slowed to Malakai’s pace. His pace was fast, but it was comfortable – not extreme like the rate she was going at a few seconds ago. ”Thought I’d slow down to hang with the losers for a few…” She taunted him, looking at him and smiling. She crossed over toward him, and bumped him, although harder than he did to her before. Then she sped up again, getting away from him just in case he tried anything slick. She gained a few feet ahead of him, despite how tired she was getting.

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 301 || Pts: 3

For the entire run, the large black male had this glint in his eye as he ran. As Axelle mentioned finding him a prize when she got there, to when she avoided his little side swipe. As he watched her take off ahead, he simply smirked, letting her run on. After all, he got to watch her from behind, the way her muscles tensed and became more defined as she loped, he enjoyed watching her move, he enjoyed watching her experience such freedom. No, he didn't mind running behind her, not one little bit.

Eventually, when she slowed up and came to drop herself next to him as he ran, Kai chuckled to himself at her words, nodding a little as if in understanding and agreement. He had been ready for her dirty tactics, and as she had knocked into him, he had let her but had been very careful of his footing and so stumbled but made it look worse than it was, giving her the perceived upper hand. He smirked once more as she pulled in front again, resuming his blatent staring at her, admiring her, and when she was turned ahead, watching the road before them, Kai grinned and suddenly changed course, veering off to his left, heading along a small, hidden track. His body blended in with the dark foliage, and suddenly, he sped up, watching her briefly glance behind, only when she looked, he wasn't in the same spot she had left him. He took the opportunity and veered back on course, this time right by her side, in another side swipe, this one more powerful and well aimed than the last, aimed directly to knock her off her feet, or at least break her stride. He would win this race and claim his prize at Halifax.

Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:653 | Pts: 5 – Btw, he doesn’t have to follow her. He is free to go wherever he wants =] I have ideas for her next post because I didn’t want to put it all in one … Big Grin

Kai seemed to have a plan up his sleeve because when she looked back quickly to see where he was, he wasn’t in his original spot. He had sped up and was now beside her, and he knocked into her unexpectedly. She lost her footing a bit, tripping a little, but regaining it just in time. Though, her speed wasn’t enough to match his. His strategy was great – she was fast in the beginning, but as she got tired and her muscles hurt, she slowed down despite not wanting to. He took full advantage of this, and reached Halifax before she did. She didn’t stop trying through until the pads of his paws reached the actual sidewalk of the city.

It was only then that she slowed to a trot, only right behind him, with her tongue lolling out from her mouth. She sat lazily on the side of the road, beginning to shift despite how tired she was. Her limbs elongated over the course of a few minutes while she caught her breath, and a sickening crackle of new bones being created signified the end of her shift. The female was naked now, but she didn’t care. There was no one around but Malakai. Axelle stood up from her crouching position and took a seat on an old bench nearby. ”So, what do I owe ya?” As in a ‘prize’. She wanted a necklace if she won, a nice piece of human jewelry to decorate her neck, but what did he want?

Axelle sat on the bench, hunched over with her elbows on her knees. Her tongue continued to loll out of her mouth, wiggling with her breathing patterns and occasionally dripping with drool and sweat. She was tired and lazy, and their run was a good source of exercise to stretch their wolfy legs. She looked up at all the buildings and instantly became excited, ”Meet you back here in a half hour?” She stood quickly, ”Happy hunting – Oh, and get a curtain for your door!” With that she disappeared around a corner and into an apartment building nearby.

The stairs were narrow and her big Luperci feet had a difficult time climbing them, but she was successful anyway. She reached the house, and pushed the door open. Most of the doors were always open, unless someone still lived there. The apartment was empty, and clean. Maybe someone did live here recently. There were knickknacks placed neatly along dusty shelves and nothing seemed to be broken or broken into. Axelle roamed around the small shelter, the floors creaked with protest because of the sudden weight change – went from nothing to something in two seconds. The two-toned female picked up a wolf statue carefully, and stared at it. It was nicely made, but this wasn’t what she was here for. She wanted a bed, a human mattress. She looked around the apartment for a room that led into what was called a bedroom to them.

She walked through a small hallway and entered a blue room. There was a large mattress with blue sheets on it, and a blanket thrown to the floor. There were a few mirrors hanging on the walls, but mirrors didn’t interest her at the moment. The bed did, and she quickly pondered how she was going to get it down the stairs and get it home. The she-wolf picked up the heavy piece of furniture and dragged it out into the hallway, then threw it down the stairs. ”Look out below!” She called down the stairs as the mattress rolled uncontrollably. She didn’t want to run Kai over with it. The hulky item knocked the door out of its frame and rolled into the street; Axelle followed and picked it up to lean it against the outside wall of the building. Then she stood there staring at it, thinking of how she was going to get it home…

<style>
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
[/html]
[html]
Ooc Awww, Malakai has got her a present <3 [WC: 728 || Pts: 7

Kai kept a brief eye on Axelle as he shoved her, and he saw her stumble, and despite the fact that he had been one to cause it, he was watching in case she actually fell and became injured. But she seemed fine, and he was able to grin broadly and take off, taking advantage of her ebbed stamina and stumble. When they finally reached Halifax, and his paws hit the sidewalk, only then did he slow, easing off in his run before coming to a stop, his own tongue lolling as he panted, that smug, triumphant look plastered all over his face. It had felt good to stretch his legs properly, and as he glanced behind him, he saw the female following closely. He had beaten her but only by the smallest of margains.

His eyes remained firmly locked onto the female as she shifted, and he followed suit soon after, concentrating on his form, shifting from his four-legged form into his Optime. He did throw a brief glance around the street to see if anyone else was around, given that he wasn't wearing any clothes either, and finding that they were alone on the deserted street, Kai looked over to Axelle as she sat herself on the bench to try and catch her breath. As she asked what he wanted as his prize, Kai immediatly grinned broadly. Standing tall now, he headed over to the bench and leaning right against her, he bowed his head, brushing his muzzle against her ear closely, whispering there. "I think I'll take a raincheck on claiming my prize, Cutie. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I wanna claim it." His tone was dark, sultry and seductive, with good reason. He knew exactly what he wanted for his prize. Her. But not yet.

When she mentioned meeting back in the same place in half an hour, Malakai nodded and pulled back from her, watching as she bounded off. He watched the way she moved, with that mischevious grin of his before he turned and wandered off. Kai didn't actually know what he was looking for, and so turning down a few side streets, he came across a few abandoned shops. Perfect. Heading inside one of them, he found a few items of clothing to cover himself with. Not particularly needed but would come in useful to carry items in the pockets, so he only took a pair of cut off jean shorts. Pulling them on, something else caught his eye. Heading over to the far wall, his eyes cast over the items there, wiping the dust from the glass cabinet. And with a strong blow, he broke through the glass and reached in, pulling out a few items out, examining them closely with a bright grin, before stuffing them into his pocket. He would keep them a secret, hidden away for now, and throwing a brief glance over his shoulder, as if to check no-one had seen him, his eyes returned to the other items in the broken counter, pulling out a thin chain with a pair of dogtags on the end. He slid the chain over his head and glanced to the dogtags that now sat upon his chest.

Heading out into the street once more, he let his eyes scan the doors, and nearby, noticed another shop. Heading into it, he found a few items that would do to furnish his den - a small table and a piece of wood that would do as a shelf if he could find the right fixings. He spent a little while longer in the shop, picking up a nice, heavy blanket that would do for his den door before heading back out, the items under his arms as he headed back towards their meeting point. However, on the way, he heard a yell. Axelle. He followed the voice and saw her drag out a large matrass into the street, chuckling to himself with a raised eyebrow. He approached with a grin. "Now I think you might struggle to carry that thing back to Anathema lands on your own, as well as managing my stuff. Hope you've been doing your lifting exercises!" Kai chuckled, lifting a foot to press against the bouncy matrass. It would certainly be comfortable to sleep on. "Seriously, how are we gonna get this stuff back without killing ourselves?"

Table by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:829 | Pts: 7 – Awww <33 Picture of carriage here

Kai approached, almost out of nowhere like usual. He stood beside her examining the bed, too. She looked over at him, ”Don’t worry. We’ll manage somehow.” The mattress had to be at least a Queen size, so it definitely would not be capable of carrying it home. Axelle stood there for a moment before realizing that her shopping trip wasn’t over, she still needed a few things. ”You’re all done so soon?” He was quicker than she was and he got like five items, though she didn’t know that.

Axelle looked toward the opposite end of the block, ”I’ll be right back.” She took off toward the other corner and turned, disappearing from Kai’s view. The femme searched the streets for something like a trailer where they could put their stuff. She didn’t find anything on the streets, but when she passed a house on the far end of the block, there was a horse carriage outside. The carriage seemed to be in great condition, and as she pushed it, it moved. Its luggage compartment seemed big enough to fit her mattress plus his stuff, and it was like a miracle. The only problem with a horse carriage was that they didn’t have a horse. Pushing the thing themselves would be better than carrying their stuff on their backs though.

The two-toned Marbas pushed the thing toward the other block where Kai was. Being empty, it wasn’t that hard to push or pull, but she was pushing it from the back. It had a horse harness attached to the front panel, and if they had a horse they would be totally set. ”I found our problem solver!” Axelle called to him from behind the large vehicle. She would keep it in Anathema’s stables and it would be hers, but she would let others use it too. She pushed it all the way up to where the mattress was leaning against the wall. ”The only problem is pushing it to Anathema… Though, I prefer pushing this than carrying all the stuff ourselves. Can you help me with the mattress?”

As he helped her pick up the mattress and throw it into the back of the wagon, she watched his muscles ripple. Even though she was concentrating on not dropping the thing on her head and hers were rippling just as much, she never saw Kai actually use his before. It was a nice sight. When they were done and the mattress was as secured as it would ever be, she turned to him while brushing off the dirt and dust from her coat, ”Do you need help carrying anything? You can push the wagon to wherever you left your stuff; I’ll be there in a second.” Then she disappeared through the doorway that she ripped apart with the mattress. She ran back upstairs just to check that there wasn’t anything else she could use. She hit the kitchen first, rummaging through the cabinets. She took a few bowls from the cabinets, but left most of the other stuff alone. She searched for some alcohol, but there was none. Whoever lived here before either cleaned it all out, or wasn’t a drinker. She snorted and went into the next room – a bathroom. She looked around in there, but there wasn’t much. She added a brush to the collection of her bowls and walked out of that room as well. While passing through the living room, she passed a cute little wolf statue, in which she thought about for a second before touching it. It seemed that humans were fans of them, too. Well, some of the humans. She picked up the small detailed statue, and carefully added it to her collection of shit in her arms. She continued into the bedroom, where she placed all her things on what was left of the bedframe: the hard mattress look-alike that was underneath. It wasn’t comfortable; she tried it before she left. So, setting her things down on the box spring, she rummaged through what drawers she could. Might as well see if whoever had clothes that she liked.

She rummaged through each drawer carefully, though she didn’t find anything she liked. Not even in the jewelry section. All this person’s chains were too thin and Axelle was afraid that her thick neck would break them when she put them on, so she just left everything there. She picked up her collection of items and headed back outside. She followed the block, not finding Kai where she had left him, and turned the corner to see him at their original meeting place. She carefully placed all of her delicate items in a small corner of the wagon before turning around to him, ”Okay. I got everything I need. Did you? Did you get a curtain for your door?” The curtain was pretty important for privacy, if he ever wanted that in his own den. The next step was figuring out how to install a door.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc Picture of his gift here [WC: 598 || Pts: 5

When she said that they would manage to carry all of their goodies, Kai snorted a little skeptically. There was no way that they would be able to carry everything, certainly not in one trip and it was a long journey to make twice over. Kai shrugged a little when she asked if he was done and he flashed her a typically triumphant grin, as if it had been some sot of race to see who could finish the fastest. "Hey, I know what I came for." A lie. He had had no clue, but just got lucky. "If I know what I want, I go after it and I always get what I want." His eyes gleamed with the fire of his double meaning, as if his words should be directed at her in particular, his voice dripping with that darkness that always lingered within him.

His eyes watched her as she bounded off once more, and he set down the things he had scavanged, next to her mattrass. While she was gone, Kai stretched a little as if his half an hours worth of gathering had been hard work, before he pulled out the items he had shoved into his pocket. Holding the necklace up before him, he smiled to himself at the thought of it draped around Axelle's neck, the heart design laying against her chest. The bracelet was of similar colouring and a little plainer but matched. The necklace was black and silver in colour with highlights of white. Perfect for the female who's pelt was half black and half white.

Placing the gift back in his pocket, he shook his head at himself. Giving a female a piece of jewellry as a present. What was happening to the aggressive, arrogant male? As he thought about it though, he heard Axelle's voice along the street. Lifting his gaze to meet hers, he didn't. Instead, he saw a carriage trundling towards him and their stuff. Kai couldn't help but smirk. Helping with the mattrass as it was loaded onto the cart, he glanced sideways to see her eyes roaming over him. He didn't mention it, just kept a slow grin on his features, unable to help himself but return the sneaky gaze every now and again. As again she bounded off, Kai began loading his own items on there, what few needed to be put on the wagon. The small table for his den and rug he had picked for his den enterence covering both were loaded on with ease, and he lifted his eyes to see her return. When she asked if he had managed to pick up a curtain, Kai nodded with a sigh. "Yes, Mom, I got one. It's on the cart." He grinned to himself, looking over the red-wheeled cart. "Alright, now all we have to do is figure out the best way to get this thing back home."

Then, an idea struck him as his eyes wandered over the ropes and harness still attached to the front of the carriage. "Hey, if I can figure out how to shorten this bit... and maybe tighten this strap here..." His fingers worked over the harness, tugging at bits and tightening parts, before he shifted down into his more comfortable and stronger Secui form. Lifting his head to Axelle, he motioned to the harness. "Why don't you see if you can't harness me up? I could pull and you could push." He would basically act as the horse, pulling the cart along using the harness that with his adjustments should fit him better now.

Table by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:554 | Pts: 5 – I like it, though… I PMed you Smile BTW, feel free to do a little time lapse in your post... We'll try to suck out a few more posts before getting to AT and ending it Smile

Axe gave him a smug look as he boasted about getting what he wanted. She did too, hence her wanting him. She got him, with ease. Making him fall for her wasn’t too much work, and she was satisfied. She climbed on top of one of the sturdy wheels, the carriage rolling forward a little bit adjusting to her stance. She looked down into the carriage to make sure her fragile items were secure in their corner. He had thrown the curtain on top of them, so she wrapped them in it, just in case they would encounter some bumps along the way.

When she leaned over, gripping the side of the wagon still, she saw Kai adjusting the horse harness that was still attached to the front of the wagon. The vehicle seemed to be built to be able to accommodate two horses pulling it, and her eyes automatically searched the bottom of the cart. Sure enough, she found another harness and quickly jumped off the wheel to present it to Kai. ”Orr… we could both pull it. I think that might be more effective.” She adjusted the straps, happy to find that they didn’t have to be on the smallest hole to fit him. Apparently there were horses skinnier than Kai. She adjusted all the straps to fit him snugly. ”Do you think you could strap me in with your teeth?” She hooked the other harness to the wooden beam behind them, and stood there staring at it for a moment. She got a better idea; she put the harness on her Optime body and she lowered to her hands and knees on the ground. Then she put all the straps through the holes and put them on the same holes as she did with him. It was very loose on her Optime body, but when she began to shift into her Secui form – they started to fit better. ”Good idea?” She was just finishing up her shifting process, and by then she was form fitted to the harness. It was a little looser on her than it was on him, but she would be able to manage and pull it without problems.

Axelle attempted to step forward, thinking the carriage would be easy to pull. The first step was like trying to drag a thousand pounds dead, but once the carriage began rolling it was a little easier. They still had to work to make it move, but at least it was better than pushing it the whole way, or even carrying their stuff. Their pace was kind of slow, but steady. They would be back at Anathema in a few days’ time, which wasn’t bad at all. She looked toward Kai while pulling the cart, ”What would you do without me?” She smiled arrogantly toward him, and continued to pull the cart as fast as she could.

They hit a few bumps as they crossed Halifax's border and began walking back on the road again. The road led all the way to at least the Dampwoods, where it stopped going in their direction and swung around in the direction of Wolfville. That's where they would get off of it and walk through what clear meadows they could find because the carriage was just too big to go through the forest.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc [WC: 657 || Pts: 5

As Axelle climbed down and inspected the harness he had adjusted in order to fit around him, his eyes followed her closely. They continued to do so as she strapped him into the harness, tightening the loops and pulling the straps so it fit him snugly, all the while, they danced and flickered with this impure, dark flame that seemed to radiate from him whenever she was around. She had this effect on him - like a magnet, she seemed to draw out things out of him, things he wasn't even aware lurked within him. As her body moved ever closer to his as she strapped him in, he felt his heart react, felt the blood pumping through his veins just a little quicker and his grin grow a little wider. Every touch between them was electric, and when she pulled away, Kai let out a little snort, letting his form stretch just a little in the straps, a very dark thought entering his mind. If she were to run ahead of him, the way he was starting to feel right now, he would run after her with all the strength he had in his body, pulling the cart all on his own...

Locking down his mind a little, soothing it's wildness for the moment at least, he saw her step into the harness before shifting down into her Secui form, the straps fitting to her body fairly well but they still had a bit of give in them. He chuckled a little and offered a congratulatory nod at her idea, before he leaned forwards, taking the strain of the straps, knowing Axelle was doing the same next to him. His muscles tensed and flexed, and one they finally got the cart moving, it didn't take so much effort to keep it doing so. As she asked what he would do without her, Malakai glanced to the side, lifting his eyebrow somewhat, his breaths a little laboured with pulling, before chuckling. "Well, without you, I wouldn't have a whole mattrass to carry back to Anathema and therefore would have no need for any cart to pull and therefore wouldn't be strapped up, heaving all of your den crap home. I only have a few little things I could carry by hand." His muzzle wore a permenant smirk, his mischevious nature overriding most others.

The going was a little tough until the cart found a road once more, allowing them to pick up a little more speed and pace, however as the road deviated off towards the trees, they both knew that trying to drag the cart through any sort of forest would be impossible. So treking off-road once more, they started to drag the old cart through the grass. It was there that Kai glanced over to Axelle as they pulled side by side. "Hey, you know, we make a pretty good team, you and I." It was true - they were so similar in personality and inclinations. "I mean, I'm the brains... and the brawn..." That grin widened again. "And you, Princess, are the beauty." The playful smirk faded for a second and in it's place appeared a more genuine smile, warmer than before, and his tone had shifted a little. Now, when he used the word 'Princess', it wasn't sarcastic. It was how he had started to see her now. Like a Princess, who should be admired and adored and lavished with gifts. Well, he would see to that last part with that he kept still in his pocket. The cut off jeans had been baggy enough to still manage to stay on during his shift. He had plans for that gift, and for Axelle. As they walked, still straining a little with the load they shared, Kai inched closer as they walked, letting his body brush against hers, despite the straps and harness they both wore, and his head butted lightly against her own in affection.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:645 | Pts: 5 – I time lapsed again, hope you don't mind >.<

After a while of pulling, Axelle’s tongue had been lolling out of her mouth, still dripping. She tried to keep her focus on steadily pulling the cart, but Kai borrowed it every so often to talk. ”You would not be able to carry all that crap back on your own. Who you kidding?” She gave him a smug look. He was making it seem like it was all her fault that they had to act like horses, and it was kind of, but he had things too that she knew he wouldn’t be able to carry in his arms the whole way back. She looked away from him and continued concentrating on pulling.

A little while later, Kai piped up again. ”I think we both got brains, brawn, and beauty.” She smiled at him, but wouldn’t stand being known for just beauty. Sure, beauty made beautiful puppies, it made sure one got a mate, but really it didn’t do much else. When he rubbed against her, the butterflies became restless. Her stomach fluttered with excitement, and a bashful smile spread on her lips as she looked over at him. She stretched over the wooden bar between them and gave him a lick on his cheek. ”But yes, we do make an exceptional couple.” She made sure to throw couple in there, just to see how he would react.

The two wolves continued to pull the wagon like horses around the Dampwoods, which took them twice as long to get home. Their trip was worth it, though. Axelle will be able to sleep more comfortably now, and even Kai would be able to too if he ever wanted to sleep with her in her den. Kai also got things for his den, which was good for development into the pack. Personalization was good for growth, though Axelle was confident that he would be living with her soon enough. A faint smile appeared on her face as she thought about them mates. They would make great pups. She looked over toward him, while carefully stepping around bumpy ground, ”Do you think we’ll ever become mates?” She was pretty sure that they were passed just fucking, even though they haven’t yet, but they never actually discussed moving to the next step. Axelle looked at him expectantly for a few seconds before returning her gaze to the ground before her and focusing on pulling the cart.

Anathema was just before them and it didn’t take long to reach the borders. They stepped over with their new cart and headed toward the stables, which would take them another hour or so at least. She would store her new wagon in the stables with the rest of the horses, since it is supposed to be pulled by them, and not wolves. When they would reach the stables, they would carry their items in and then… who knew?

An hour passed so quickly with them talking lightly here and there. The two wolves pulled the cart next to one of the closer entrances to their dens, which was also close to the stables as well, where Axelle planned to store the wagon. The female slowly shifted into her Optime form again, making the harness looser on her form as she compacted into a tall, lanky body. After a few minutes of shifting, her form was finally complete. She unharnessed herself, and then moved over to undo Kai’s. When she was done, she pulled the thing off of him, and turned to get the items out of the back. She took her fragile items in her arms first. ”Take your smaller items back to your den by yourself, and then come back here so you can help me with this.” She motioned toward her new bed with a head nod, then she disappeared into the darkness of the cave’s mouth toward her own den.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: of course I don't mind! :-) I'm keen to start their mating thread, if it's cool with you [WC: 772 || Pts: 7

He had known fine well that he would have at least needed some help in carrying his new belongings back to Anathema and so chuckled a little as Axelle pointed it out to him as they continued dragging the cart behind them. And as she responded to his beauty, brains and brawn comment, he again chuckled a little. Maybe theyboth did have a bit of all three. However, when she leaned over to lick at his cheek somewhat, his heart hammered in his chest just a little quicker, a little louder, so much so that he swore that Axelle would hear. And then, that comment, about them being an exceptional couple. The word took a while to settle into his brain, but when it did, he found it sat there quite comfortably. His body responded the same - it took a while for any reaction to show, but when it did, it was in the form of a soft, considerate nod and a smile.

Malakai wasn't the type to be any part of a couple - his selfishness alone was enough to annoy any potential partner enough to ensure it. Then, there was his violence, his aggressiveness. Axelle didn't seem to have a problem with it, in fact she had her own darker side. Kai wasn't exactly the considerate type and had no idea what being in an actual relationship consisted of. But with this female, he didn't feel he was in one, exactly. He didn't feel obliged to make plans, he didn't feel like he had to get her gifts. That's what a relationship was, wasn't it? Monotomous, boring, planned. But this thing thing with Axelle... It was far from those things. He didn't feel he had to get her gifts, he wanted to. He had one in his pocket for her right now.

They continued in their journey, making good progress, until Axelle asked that question. About becoming mates. He carried on pulling the cart, snorting every now and again with the effort, his own tongue lolling somewhat, and hearing her question, his pulling slowed as he contemplated the idea of it. Kai's feral gaze swept over the female next to him as they walked, and eventually, he answered. "I don't know. Maybe." His answer didn't really portray what was going on in his mind as he thought it over. The prospect of being labelled as anyone's mate was a little odd to him, something he had never really seen on the cards for himself. But he knew how he felt about this female. His feelings for her had caught even him by surprise, and although he hadn't really let her know them, he planned to when they arrived back home, at the caves. Maybe he would have a better answer for her then.

When they finally rocked up at the stables, Kai panted with every step. He lowered himself to sit on his haunches, his tongue dripping as he watched Axelle shift, before climbing out of the harness, letting her tug on the straps of his own, before stepping out of it, shaking his pelt down like a dog in a bath. At the female's orders to take the smaller things to his own den before returning to help with the mattrass, he nodded obediately, and caught himself. As she vanished around the corner, Kai wondered if she had been responsible for his transformation from wild, willful male into loyal, obedient puppy. He knew she was, and it made him smile a little. He was only like this with her, like she had him on some invisbible leash of his own making. With everyone else, he was the same arrogant brute, but with her, he was different.

Doing as he was told, he shifted to his Optime form before pulling out the rug and small table of the cart, and took them along the hallway to his own den, wandering in and setting them down, only to turn back around, heading back to the cart to help with the large mattrass. He would make a big deal about helping her, grumbling in that mischevious way of his, but he hoped that soon enough, he would be testing it out with her. Waiting for her return, Kai began dragging the heavy mattrass from the back of the cart, taking a second to pat his pocket, just to make sure his gift was still in there, smirking to himself. His plan was beginning to take shape in his mind. "Come on, Cutie! The sooner we get this thing into your den, the sooner I can tell you what I want as my prize!"

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:507 | Pts: 5 – You can answer again.. or leave it like that Smile

A wide grin formed on Axelle’s muzzle as she emerged from the dark cave mouth. She had quickly placed her fragile items on the table in her den, and quickly returned to help Kai with her new bed. She rushed over to aid him, seeing that he already dragged it off of the cart. ”Alright… I guess I’ll take one end, and you take the other… and try not to let it touch the ground too much.” Axelle picked the heavy bed up backwards, having her arms behind her back holding the bulky piece of furniture, and began walking back into the caves with it.

The mattress was heavy, but she refrained from dropping it, even though she desperately wanted to. They were almost at her den and her arm muscles were on fire, threatening to give out. But they made it, and Axelle dropped her side down in the beginning of her den; it landed with a bounce, but she hurried into the rest of her home. Her arms now shaky from their exertion, but feeling better in a few seconds. ”Hang on..” She left Kai holding the mattress upright, and hurried over to where her pile of blankets and furs were. She left the furs on the ground so that the bed would have something clean to be placed on top of, but she moved the blankets away so that she could put them on it later. Then when everything was out of the way, she helped her dark-furred friend carry the mattress over to the furs. The two flopped it down carefully, and Axelle stood back to look at it. She wanted to make it and fix up her room with the few items she got. ”You wanna try it out with me?” Axelle walked over to Kai, and lightly touched his chest with a finger. ”Come back in ten minutes, so I could have time to fix up my room a bit.” She gave him a light kiss on his muzzle and turned away from him. ”Ten minutes! And then you can tell me your request…”, she called over her shoulder as she gathered the blankets off of the floor one by one, and shook it out before plopping it on her new bed.

She didn’t wait to see if he left, and continued fixing her bed with the few blankets she had. She stretched the thick fabric out to act as a top layer, and did the same with another. When she had her sheet fixed, then she folded another and placed it towards the bottom, just in case she were to get cold one night. When her bed was all done, she moved over to the table and set up the little wolf statue on a nearby shelf made for just trinkets. So far she stored a human skull on it and now the wolf statue. She left the bowls on the table because that’s where they belonged, next to her clean bowl and masher, used for mashing up poisonous mushrooms.

<style>
[/html]