Casa Training Threads Poll
After discussion with a few members I would like to propose changing the mandatory training threads from every time you IC enter a new rank tier, with a total of 4 possible threads, to a time based requirement.

Casa prides itself as a warrior pack willing to protect others and as of right now MOST members have only been required to do one or two training/fighting based threads. By changing this to a time based requirement, say every 3rd or 4th month of the year (3 or 4 times a year) there will be more IC evidence of training.

How this would work:
Every few months at the start of the month I will make an announcement that this month will be a "Training Thread Month". Members will be required to start a thread based around training or fighting (protection of another canine, defending the boarders ect.) in order to be eligible to rank up. All members will be required to PM their thread to the Casa account so that the Leadership may keep track of it.

You WILL be able to present the leadership with any training thread you have completed after the last "Training Thread Month". For example:

The last Training Thread Month was February. Since then Neela has protected a member of Anathema from a Loner attack in April. It is now June and the leadership is requesting everyone present them with one training/fighting thread. Since Neela has completed a thread of these requirements on a non-training month she may present that thread.

If you do NOT present leadership with a started thread by the end of the month you will be ineligible for promotion until one is started.

Summary:
-Training threads changed from rank based to time based (3 or 4 times a year)
-At the start of the month leader will declare it a Training Month
-All members will send in a started training/fighting/defense thread but the end of the month
-You may use a thread from a previous month as long as it was started after the end of the last Training Month
-If you do not submit a thread you will not be eligible for promotion

The reason I propose this change is to encourage members to IC display the warrior emphasis of Casa. I believe that one fighting thread every 3 or 4 months is doable for everyone.

PLEASE leave your opinions below Smile
This idea is awesome. 'Nuff said.