Of cabbages and kings
[html]
Titania Moonsong

Titania comes to visit! Somewhere at the northern borders during daylight. She is in Optime. Though she is pregnant it is not outwardly visible to anyone who didn't know her before. 700+ (I'm wordy tonight, future posts will be more like 3-4)

The change of seasons brought more changes upon Nova Scotia that far surpassed a difference in the weather and length of days. Most of the changes were good, even if they caused some anxiety to those who did not like change. Shortly before the end of summer the young alphess of New Dawn had finally become a mature wolfess, coming into her first season, and she had tasted heaven when her strong wolfish instincts finally let her join fully with the love of her life. Her heart and soul had been dedicated to Zalen for months, and now her body was as well. For a while the alphas were caught in a lover's haze, sneaking away from their duties to enjoy a moonlight tryst, or running off to frolic and make love in the summer sun. But finally those days had come to an end, and soon enough the couple had to catch up on their duties as leaders of New Dawn.

So what else had changed besides the seasons and her virginity? Well, a few new packs had moved into the north. She had caught wind of it. At first it had been just rumor but more and more reports eventually confirmed that New Dawn had new neighbors. The packs had not settled close enough to warrant an immediate response nor a territory scuffle; they were still days away, but it was important to know if these new packs were friend or foe, or something else altogether. Did they have anything to do with each other? Were they wolves, or one of those hybrid-mutt packs? Coyotes? Oh, hopefully not coyotes. She hoped she wouldn't catch any weird 'Yote disease from them...

A smile cracked her muzzle and she chuckled at the thought. Truthfully she knew coyotes didn't carry any weird diseases that weren't normal for the rest of Luperci kind too, but it was a funny thought. She really didn't hate coyotes as much as the jesting thought would have made it seem, but she didn't think they had any business near a wolf pack, either. If it had been some sort of coyote clan that formed here she probably would have been told. Either way, she wasn't too concerned about it.

Most of her journey had been spent in her quadruped form, finding this the easiest and fastest mode of transportation. She usually tired less easily this way, but she did stop to transform into Optime when she sensed that she was close. Now she walked lightly on two legs towards the lands that were rumored to be called Vinatta, feeling unusually hungry and far more tired than she expected by this point. The pudge on her stomach might have made her worry that she was getting out of shape – after all, she and Zalen had lived quite lavishly for over a week while she was in heat – but she knew that wasn't exactly the problem. No, she wasn't “getting out of shape.” But yes, it did have to do with that week spent with Zalen... the Alphess of New Dawn was with child.

She realized it just a few days ago. All the facts had been there, it had just taken some thinking about to be sure. The shift in mood, the change in her energy, and her outrageous appetite... if that wasn't enough, then just admitting how much... fun she and Zalen had been having was enough for any adult to make the logical conclusion.

She could see Vinatta now, the scent in the area made it clear that the land ahead was now claimed. A smile spread across her muzzle as she gazed out at the newly formed packlands, though her thoughts were on her future children. How many were there? What would they look like? Were there boys and girls? ...and a million other thoughts. She almost didn't notice it when she was at the very edge of the marked borders, but when she finally snapped back into reality she halted. Looking around, she didn't see anyone here at the pack's northern border, so following the typical protocol that New Dawn respected, she turned her nose to the sky and let a beckoning howl sing.

<style>
.Titania-CatTable p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Titania-CatTable b {color:#eaeae0;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #2c4f54;}
.Titania-CatTable-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Titania-CatTable-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Titania-CatTable {background-color:#5a979e; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Titania-Cat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b3336; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
Liam nose deep in a book shocking not >.>

He had taken his life by the horns and now was making something of himself. He had traveled far from home and started his own life. He wanted more then just the simple things the court had to give. He wanted to make himself a man that his father would be proud of. He knew that his father was proud but he really wanted his father to be proud that he was doing something worthy of a kings son.

He had decided that today he would not work on his home. Rather he would just do some studying of plants. He had found a few other books and even an old blank book in which he jotted notes and other things. He wanted to meet with the leader he had met again. He wanted to learn more about medicine and the body that they had. Most things he read were about humans and though in this form they resembled them a little there were still the other to forms which he may have to heal someone in.

Liam today though was learning about how certain plants effected the body. There were things that could poison and things that could dull pain. there were even things that could make salves that would keep wounds clean. Amazing there was still so much more to learn other then stitching and just looking the body over. the howl that came almost passed him over. Nose deep in the text raised his head as he heard the echo fading. He moved towards the sound holding his book in his hand. He moved towards the border seeing the woman at it. he wondered who she was.

Like any prince he moved towards her and bowed. Good day Madam how can I help you today?

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]
Titania Moonsong

200+

It wasn’t long after her call that one of the dedicated members of Vinatta showed up at the scene, and as he approached Titania cocked her head to the side wondering why he looked familiar. Did she know him? No, she decided she didn’t. But… maybe she knew his family? She couldn’t place who he looked like or why, but she might find out later. Or it could all just be coincidence.

“Greetings, have I made it to Vinatta?” she asked, looking around and stepping forward slowly, casually. “I am Titania Moonsong, Alphess of New Dawn. I heard rumor of a new settlement and wanted to see for myself.” The man did not seem stand offish so she felt comfortable coming up to him slowly and extending her muzzle for a nose bump of greeting. If they were in their lupus form, further wolfish greetings could have been bestowed upon the man she hoped would become a friend, but for now that would have to do. That and a hand shake, as she reached out and extended her palm to Liam.

“What is your name, friend? Am I mistaken in where I have arrived?” Her eyes flicked downward, taking in the sight of his apparel and the tome he carried with him; this was her first impression of what their culture might be. Well, she certainly didn’t mind the book. Both she and Zalen had a deep affinity for books.

<style>
.Titania-CatTable-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-name {font-color:#1b3336; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:30px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:450px;}
.Titania-CatTable-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Titania-CatTable {background-color:#5a979e; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Titania-Cat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b3336; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 275px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Titania-CatTable-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
Liam nose deep in a book shocking not >.>

Liam was never very busy lately so he was able to mingle and talk to who ever he felt like. Liam stood there admiring the beauty that had come here. She was rather stunning but he figured it had something to do with the fact he was young and attracted to everything as well. You would be correct this is the land you are seeking. he said smiling. most members didn't dress like Liam but thats how he had chosen to dress and he'd rather become fond of the look.

So your the grand leader of new dawn. I'm glad my nephew has someone like you looking out for him. I am Liam Catori. I'm rather new here so i may not be able to answer all your questions. he said as he glanced at her. I'll try my best.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]
Titania Moonsong

400+

Her eyes trailed over the earthen colored man that greeted her, a smile coming to her muzzle. She was kind of fond of him already in his funny human clothing and in the way he looked at her. Never did she guess what he might be thinking about though, but it wouldn't have bothered her anyway. Titania was used to people thinking she was beautiful, and being an alpha female made it oh so easy to accept those kinds of compliments. Though rarely did she ever acknowledge the fact aloud. She remained aloof, it was like she was oblivious.

So he knew about her pack and he praised her for her role within it, which made her smile even bigger. She put her arms out, palms facing the sky, in a gesture of peace and greeting, and stepped forward. The meeting was going well and she wanted to establish a good relationship with this pack. Stepping forward as though a lady of the courts of old might, she extended her arms to him and took his arms in a type of hug that was not too intimate, yet deep all the same.

Stepping back, if he did not pull away or move them she would leave her hands on his forearms. “Yes, I am. Thank you for your kind words,” she was all lady of the court now, medieval courtier, using the courtesies she had learned from Shakespeare and the other fantasy tales her mother had shared with her when she was young. “It is my pleasure to meet you, Liam.” Catori... Catori... his surname, why was it so familiar? She cocked her head for a moment, looking at him thoughtfully until a look of realization cam over her.

“Ohh... you are related to Amaranth, perhaps? I know your name. Of the Court of Miracles, right? Then that makes us family.” She smiled again. “Your nephew... do you mean Jiva?” She was trying to connect the dots... her uncle Niro was mated to Amaranth who was a Catori, who was obviously somehow related to this youth. And if he said his nephew was in New Dawn, Jiva was the only likely suspect.

“I am Jiva's cousin, for I was born Titania Takekuro,” she leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. It was a quick, cordial gesture for the one that would be her family. “What are the odds? A new pack, and we're already linked.”

“I would like to know about your pack,” she said, now changing the subject. “It would please me very much if Vinatta and New Dawn could form a friendship. My sources might not be right; when was this family formed? I would like to see this place.” The last part was a not so subtle hint, but she smiled all the same as her eyes scanned their surroundings.

<style>
</style>
[/html]