M. ain't no sins in this town
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

Hai Rose! Big Grin added the M just in case, plus Cinto's a weed whore :3 and--I fail at starting, but the posts will get better :o

Word Count → 644

For once the rusty hybrid had found himself restless. Whatever the cause had him pacing about in the clan for days. Maybe it could be blamed upon the switch of the leadership, or the lack of attention given to him by Omni. So for a while, the Lykoi took a bit of an excursion. He had slipped from the clan in silence.

The forest vegetation was thick for most of the walk, seeming dense and dark overhead. In a way, it became creepy. Birds in trees flapped their wings and called, the scent of other canines was never far away. Jac made his detour short, emerging from the thick forest in deep relief, the sunlight and the luminance of the day was enough to keep the hybrid man going.  

But for a while he had grown agitated. Restless and irritated from a cause he did not know of. And perhaps the stress had driven him from the clan for a while, maybe all the russet-furred canine needed was some fresh air and a newly-lit joint. The sounds of the earth did not seem to falter under his footfalls. The entire world wasn't afraid of his presence. So onward he trekked, dark-tipped tail swishing behind him as he walked. In his jeans was what he treasured. A possession he kept safe as the woman he lived with. Marijuana. Happy smoke, weed, ganja. Whatever you called it, it still was a good thing.

Finally he found a good place to rest. It was a rather pleasant day, he could admit. The day had run its course and even the aftermath had turned out well. There had been much happening back in Inferni. Jaci had yet to meet his brother's children, talk to Helotes and scout some more. In a way, it made him jealous. Omni had trouble with birthing healthy children--alive children. Adopting was getting harsher and harsher, he wanted his children. He wanted Lykois. But until she could, Cinto was aging. And someday, his chance will be gone.

As he seated himself down, his hand reached into his pocket for the lighter and precious rolls of the wonderful herb. In one quick motion, the orange-splashed man lifted the joint to his sensitive black nose, closing his eyes as if in ecstasy from the scent. His habit had been little by little eating away at him, a mistake for sure....But a good mistake. He could admit. As he flicked the lighter and the smoke took to a small fire, he breathed deeply and sat back. No matter what the world threw at him, he'd be fine. As long as he felt this good.

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Io's jsut a regular whore XD she'll prolly end up stealing some of those joints away XD

Io had been driven away from AniWaya today. More by her own rash choices in life than anything else. If one looked upon her relationship with her mate, people would possibly say that it was close to boiling over, close to an explosive end. But surprisingly it was far from it. They were just a couple who did little more than argue. For some reason it suited them, both fiery individuals. But it was only Io who'd ever raise her hand to strike the male. Jaroslaw never had the balls to lay a finger on her, unless it was play fighting. Never even in self defence. Wimp. The collie hybrid had left in such a huff she'd not bothered to collect the whiskey stash she kept, nor the weed stash her cousin had left her with.

She placed through the neutral territories with all the speed of a coyote. As doggish as she looked she still retained classic coyote features. Thin snout, thin body and legs, speed and stealth. Io was like a mountain goat over the rough terrain, even in optime form, the thick shags of her hair moving about with the wind. She'd removed the black feathers, or at least never put them in that morning. Her spear wasn't with her either, something she felt naked without.

Spotting another male, an Infernian, smoking a joint she crept over silently and spoke, 'Thinking of sharing that?

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Io Big Grin

Word Count → 300 something

The Spanish musician reclined back comfortably, thin muzzle lifted slightly to the sky to inhale the succulent incense of the rolled cigarette in his fingers. After a while it had set in like a gentle lover, taking the hybrid to a place of colors and pleasant sensations. It was the perfect way to relax, the ideal way to settle himself to come back a happier soul.

The world had become beautiful. Colors awakened the trees and sky, there didn't seem to be much more the Lykoi could compare to the sight. The scout enjoyed it as much as possible, back I  Inferni--The high experiences always seemed rushed, hiding from the clan and his kid. But out here--wow! Sighing happily, he brought the joint to his lips and took a deep drag.

The spaniard shifted over to rest his weight on his elbows as the joint poked out from his mouth, closing those bright orange eyes to relax himself again. He failed to hear the noises around him, how soft and careful they were. As far as he knew, the weed choked out the scents of others and his mind was just too clogged with pretty things to even notice. But as a feminine voice spoke into one of his large bay ears, his eyes opened to land upon a young woman. The drug had maintained itself well enough to wonderfully distort the girl's image, the slender limbs and ghostly eyes were enhanced, and he fought for words as he himself tried to maintain his speech. "Well..." He said softly, pulling the cigarette from his mouth, Mi señora, this is the fruit of the gods! It'd be a great pleasure to share!" The Lykoi replied jovially, holding the joint out towards her. His dark-furred tail beat against the ground softly, looking to the sky to distract himself from the drug-enhanced woman nearby, "Name's Jacinto Lykoi."

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

'Good'. After hearing a positive response to her question she moved over and sat down next to the Infernian. Her hair now was a lot less bothersome than it used to be, cut shorter, layered hastily. It proved less bothersome in every aspect actually, maintenance, it didn't block her vision when she was working or riding. And the fact that it was an appealing style in itself. The long style had become too annoying, and Jaroslaw didn't seemed to mind the change. Io's mouth twitched downwards quickly, sour over her mate coming into mind. Shaking her head, she took the joint, smoked it with a smokers ease and passed it back to the orange male. The smoked floated up into the air, making swirly patterns in the air.

'Io Berlin', she said, looking up to the sun filled sky. Her spirit guide was nowhere to be seen. He usually wasn't outside of AniWayan territory but Io assumed that he was around. Somewhere. he just wasn't making himself visible or audible. Which was not uncomfortable nor comfortable. 'So,' she hummed, leaning back and making herself comfortable. 'You are one of the Lykoi's?'she asked, a rhetorical question.

[html]

Hai Rose! Big Grin

Word Count → 644

The dark-tipped tail moved over quickly as the young woman sidled up to him, happily letting her make off with the ganja. It was nothing special in particular for a type of weed, some people he knew got really fancy with it and bred the plant to have slightly different effects. But what they had here was a perfect specimen of raw, unaltered generic marijuana. It did the job perfectly, what more was to be asked? The dusty hybrid never shied away from smoking partners, the world offered everyone much to share, and being a creature of the vast realm, how could he refuse to share with a beautiful woman? Orange eyes closed contentedly as the little swirls and patterns played themselves over his eyelids, blowing out a plume of smoke as he exhaled. The joint was passed back to the spaniard, which he took gratefully another drag. It was like floating, hovering delicately on a cloud that would never let out on him.

Tall ears listened intently as the hybrid woman spoke her name, giving a grin slightly as he chimed in "It's good to meet a lady who can handle the smoke." He laughed and passed the joint back to her, resting his head back on his elbows. He was the picture of comfort, high and happy, smoking up with a woman. What more could go good? The day was beautiful, it had been a mere stroke of luck to choose this day. Yessiree, the fates were on his side today. Orange eyes brightened as Io asked the question about his family, rolling over onto his stomach to face her with the tattoo on his shoulder. "I'm one of the direct grandchildren of Kaena Lykoi." There was a lot of them, sure. But it was something to be proud of, right?

Smiling, the Lykoi man rested his head in his palm, tail swishing behind him through the hole cut in his pants. "So, Io...Where do you come from? Whatcha doing out here in the wild, not that I don't think you can handle it." The marijuana seemed to do something with his mind--almost every time. His interests were focused on the Berlin woman, as if he had never had a mate in his life. Forgetful was the price to pay for happy, and did Jac seriously want to give up being content? Naw...From the softly swirling vision seen through orange eyes, the hybrid saw beauty. In the forest, the sky, and in the slender woman beside him. "Good smoke, eh?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

While Io was no knowledgeable soul on weed, she could tell this wasn't the shit that got messed about with. And it was a god send. Especially with the shit that had gone down between her and her mate. The smell of the grey male was still thick in her pelt. Muddled up with the scents of weed smoke and animals. Animals mostly being the horses and the llama she'd be working a lot with. The Elan Soquili muttered under her breath, foreign words that Jacinto would not understand. Her own guilty comfort, the language she was raised speaking. It disappointed Io to know that it was likely Dymtr and Jandro would have forgotten then bits she'd taught them, and fuelled her determination that any more children would be taught the language to fluency. After all, Jaroslaw wasn't the best converser.

As he lay on his stomach to low her the chaos star on his back, she leaned forward to look at it, tracing it gently with her index finger. 'I have always liked this... So simple, yet effective'. Her mind wasn't clouded with the introduction of weed smoke. 'I used to live in Inferni, though I left sometime ago' she added, deciding not to add in any of the details, her past mate, the numerous pack's she'd visited before joining AniWaya. Assuming he meant pack wise, she answered dutifully, 'AniWaya. Tribal pack down south...' The collie hybrid lean back further and gazed to the sky again. 'Had an argument, did not see any point in continuing it...' she answered, shrugging.

[html]

Word Count → 000

Jacinto rested on his elbows, taking another quick drag of the joint, breathing deeply the scent of the burning herb. Orange eyes settled back on the two-toned lady as a delicate finger traced itself over his tattoo, not making any comment but a contented rumble in the back of his throat. He didn't mind. The chaos star was sacred in a way to the Infernians, his name was hallowed and precious in the sense of familial bonds. At least someone slightly appreciated it. Io was good company for smoking, he could tell. Two souls who enjoyed the smoke, enjoyed the sensations and the feeling of rebellion as it seemed.

There was a scent layer about the woman, musky and more masculine than anything. It kind of occurred to the hybrid that this woman was claimed by another man, but with the muddled fog on his mind he disregarded it with the scents of others mixed into her silky-looking fur. An ear twitched as he heard her murmuring foreign words under her breath, but made no move to ask about what she was saying. Simply, he smiled and watched her with the joint in his fingers. "Yea, this stuff grows back in Inferni, have a whole lot of it to take. Pretty sure it's communal." His bright eyes widened in surprise as she mentioned living in Inferni, but it explained things. Her muzzle was thinner, her body more lithe and graceful than the bulky physique of a wolf. She was part coyote! Like him, a hybrid."People move on, I see." Clearing his throat, he smiled and took another drag, continuing the chatter. "The Tribe's very far from Inferni, right?" He had not seen a trade established before, perhaps the journey was just too far. His ears dropped sympathetically about the mention of an argument, most of the ones he had were a while ago, before Columbine died..."Anything I can do to help? More weed? 'Cause I know that sucks..."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Io listened politely shuffling closer to listen better. His words interested her, perhaps it was just the weed smoke, but either way, she was listening. 'Perhaps we could trade? In the tribe we only have Tobacco plants, along with other things, but nothing like this' she said, gesturing to the joint. 'My mate farm's the land so we often get shares of what he reaps'. When she spoke the word 'mate' a frown graced her face, Jaroslaw was a dick head. Un doubtable, definitely. Io moved on to the conversation at hand. 'Yes. All too much. AniWaya is the fourth pack in Nova Scotia I can claim I've been a member of. Inferni, Anathema, Ichika and, now, AniWaya'. Io moved on way to often. But she was sure that she'd stay in the tribal pack. Jaro wasn't one for moving around and she felt fairly secure in the tribe lands and in the work she undertook there.

'It is a good trek. A few days or so, I think. I am not sure, I do not know they lay of the land wholly' she answered, flicking the ash from the joint as it neared it's end, passing it back to Jacinto. When he asked if there was anything he could do, Io nodded almost bleakly. 'No. It is fine. But more of that would not go amiss' she admitted. 'Why are you out here anyway? The coyote lands get to boring in my absence?'

[html]
Word Count :: 000 :3 he's oblivious to the Ichika leadership change

He smiled charmingly in the direction of the woman, his mind growing more crowded with the smoke to think straight. The colors absently blinded him with such beauty, watching the hybrid female as she spoke. An ear twitched as she mentioned trading through the clan and tribe, he hadn't heard of many conflicts between the places--Maybe sometime he could bring it up? He didn't know. The hybrid guessed it wouldn't cause anything but pleasant relations with the Tribe, in a way. Someday--He'd have to talk it out with one of the higher-ranking coyotes. Smiling, he blew out some smoke into the air...Watching it softly billow into the clouds. He caught the displeased expression written so plainly upon her pretty face at the mention of mate, leaving the coyote to wonder why this was. "Yea, maybe I'll tell some about it, yeah? Be good for the packs together."

It sounded like the hybrid Berlin moved around quite a bit, listing off the names of the packs she had been to. Made him think a little, even in his impaired state. "Ichika? Damn, how was Raz when you got there? He's my uncle." Sighing, the musician glanced at the dwindling joint and passed it back towards her. "There was this other place, before more west I think--But my dad drove my family away. It's pretty much just been Inferni." He smiled, it seemed the clan was stronger every day. Although that was nothing of his impact. Fiery eyes widened intently as she explained the trip from the packs, so that could possibly be a downer. It'd take so long!

The illusions in his mind sent him rainbow bubbles floating towards him and up over his head, leaving the Lykoi at a point of misconception and confusion. He stood with his foot asleep and reached for one of them. It didn't go the right way however, they dissolved into a purple kind of glow and melted into his hands. Bewildered, his asleep foot gave out from under him and he fell. With a yelp he tumbled down, almost onto Io. He tried so desperately to brace his impact, one hand on the ground and the other on her right thigh. He could have hurt her! "Sorry." He breathed, chuckling softly as he realized how silly this was. He stopped to look, planting himself beside her noticing her eyes. His had always been burning, bright and fiery. But hers were cool, like fresh untouched snow. "I'm sorry, man. Hope I can make it up to you somehow?" Carefully the young man wrapped an arm around her waist, shock still on his face "Did I hurt you? I almost deserve to be punched!"

Photo courtesy of PhotoAtelier

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:courier; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 {background-color:#f5d9ae;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/36/jacintolykoi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:382px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .inner {margin:0 20px;  border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
permission to have Jac just go ahead and do what ever. this is shorrt~

The idea of trade was a welcome thing. Of course, as agriculture had no meaning to her, she'd allow Jaroslaw to take credit for the work. It was the least she could do, especially after today. He asked about his uncle. And although the name was familiar and she'd seen him passingly once or twice, he'd not been the leader. 'He was fine from what I saw. Though he was not the leader then. Another woman was. I did not like her' she frowned and finished off the joint, 'Then it all collapsed... That is why I went to AniWaya'. X'yrin had caused the place to collapse, she was sure of it. Casting those willing to fight for it's members into the shadow and changing things around to suite her own ways caused it's collapse.

'I do miss Inferni, though it and I never shared the same ideals' she sighed and closed her eyes, leaning against the tree. The next thing she knew was Jacinto leaning over her, having fallen. Surprised, but unscathed, she gestured away his apology and laughed. 'Worse things have happened'. The animal tender dully acknowledged his will to make it up to her and she murmured in agreement saying nothing but smiling. She also dully noticed his arm slipping around her waist, and while she said nothing against it, her tail was beating against the floor.

[html]

::omg she's likely gonna scream "rape"

The Lykoi man had always wondered about his uncle. Apparently he wasn't welcome in the clan or something like that. But it was cool that way, apparently Raz had been pretty chill and had other ideas than that of Inferni. Jac had always wondered what it'd be like to hang out with him for a while someday. But during his stay in Nova Scotia, until now he hadn't heard a thing. He still felt bad about almost injuring Io in his fall, silently apologizing as his fingers gently went beneath her fur around her waist. "I guess the woman wasn't strong enough to hold up the pack I guess."Some leaders were weak, he knew that. But Inferni surely couldn't be. It had been going for what seemed like forever, longer than he had lived yet.  Sometimes too much change could rock the boat to the point of sinking. And from what he heard, it sounded like that was the case. Thinking about the downfall of Inferni was even unbelievable. It seemed nothing could bring down the coyote clan. Not even the Boreas wolves, not even a change ever so slightly.  

He leaned against the younger woman slightly, comfortable and happily high. He had more in his pockets, and if the reddish and cream woman wished it, they could finish it off. His tail brushed contentedly against the ground, eyes closed as if in bliss. He chuckled a little, replying to her words about him apologizing. "Like what kind of things? Someone squished you before?" Laughing slightly, he buried his muzzle into her hair, resting it on her shoulder in the crook of her neck. "Ah good times." He said distractedly, not even thinking of his actions anymore.

He pulled his muzzle away gently, arm moving from her waist to her shoulders. "Hey, it's been nice meeting you." Jac grinned, inviting her to lay back an look at the sky like he did so. After a few long seconds, he softly murmured "You're very pretty Io--I think many would die for your looks, does he ever say that? He should be."

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
muhahaha, like she cares XD

Io's head fell against Jac's shoulder as his fingers moved beneath her fur. She noted where this was likely going, but without thinking she complied and didn't argue. After all, wouldn't this be a better way of getting back at her mate rather than merely disappearing for a day. The separation wouldn't bother him after all. 'The councilwoman in AniWaya is nice. She gave me a spear and we spoke for a while'. It was rare that she looked up to people beyond basic respect, but the effort Ulilohi and put in to speak with Io and Claudius was something the collie hybrid found likeable. 'I can not imagine Inferni ever falling. It seems too far fetched'.

She smiled at Jacinto's words, 'And worse...' There was a glint of remembrance in Io's eyes at Leon's actions. Though, in all honesty, it didn't have much of an effect on her, both now and then. His nose brushed against her neck and soon after his arm moved up to her shoulders. Pulling her down gently, inviting her to look up at the sky. The sun now jsut behind the trees leaving the pair in a shaded, but warm pocket. Jac's next words made Io's ears twitch. 'Does he ever say that? She couldn't lie, she didn't even have time before she spoke subconsciously. 'No...' Of course she had no doubt he would feel it too. But he'd never said it to her face before. Io dropped her head on Jacinto's shoulder.