iron man
[html]
text goes here
short >.<

He strode into the war room with an aura of confidence surrounding him. Never had he been so sure of anything in his life. He wanted to be in the brotherhood. But, of course, he'd never admit that Enzo had beaten him by a few days. That didn't matter and perhaps it would be forgotten in a few years. Tony moved with pride, something almost close to arrogance. He stood tall, wearing nothing but the strap for his sword and the old sword he'd found himself. His mane wasn't particularly tame either, but it was pulled back by a regal golden ribbon. 'Father,' he said, his Scottish, Italian and Canadian tinged accent ringing out through the war room. 'Ay've made mah mind up'. He'd not brought Neela along with him, this was his day and he wanted it to be private for him and his father.

He stood before his father for a moment, looking up to the male, made even taller by the raised platform. He knelt suddenly, dropping with a pound before his father. He didn't really need to, but some small part of him wanted to out shine his brother after all.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 300+

Mere days after Lorenzo had completed his oath Tony had approached him about making his own. It concerned the father, who knew damn well that Tony would never be out done by his siblings if he had anything to say bout it, but he could not refuse his son. It was his right to give his life to the pack as his father and brother had. So he waited. The sun was raising and any minute the boy who looked so much like his father would wander through the door, but what would he say? He was proud of his son for wanted to defend that pack and he knew that the young adult genuinely would protect his friends and family but even so the father knew this was a sibling rivalry stunt.

He was startled from his thoughts when the door opened and in walked Tony, his large figure beaming of confidence and as he entered the room there was seriousness in the air. This was different than Lorenzo’s knighting. Although he was proud of both of his boys they were very different souls and they often quarreled over it. But this was not a moment for inner quarrel. Tony took to his knee before the Sole, taking his father off guard for a second at his sign of submission. The oath was clearly written on a canvas that hung on the wall, a guide for when Tony would speak.

In a calm voice he addressed his son. “Tony. You have grown into a strong and just man. You are a fearless leader to your loved ones and a loyal son and fiancée. You know I am very proud of you. But I ask you not to make this Oath if your only reason is to gain back the privilege of rank equality to your brother. You must want this for the right reasons. You are pledging your life to your pack, to Neela, and even to Lorenzo. Should you be called on you and Enzo must be able to view each other as equals and work side by side.” Pausing he gave his son a moment to take his words. “If you wish to make the Oath out of the goodness of your heart and need to protect your friends and family alone, then you may speak. But I warn you to consider that Fenris will ultimately decide if you have led an life in his name.” Jazper knew that Tony was not as easily swayed as Lorenzo or himself with the thought of Fenris looking over them but he hoped his son would head to his cautionary words.

Photo courtesy of em-si, texture by CeciiDiniz

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#7a3413; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 {background-color:#fade91; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6657/jazper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:340px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
short because i'm lazy XD

He listened to his father, a broad, cocky smile on his face as he basked in the sunlight of his father's all seeing eye. But, of course, at the mention of his brother, his eye's darkened and his mouth turned into a frown. 'Father...' he began, sure as hell he'd turn this on Enzo. 'Surly you, with the ability to see through the eye of Fenris, can see that this is all Lorenzo's doing... He is younger than me and feels overshadowed by my natural talents, why do you think he was in such a rush to best me to the Brotherhood?' He spoke fancy, excluding the shortened words from his vocabulary. There was a glint of excitement in his eyes though, however much he tried to masked it with confidence and nonchalantness.

As his father gave him a final warning, he smirked, 'Why else would I be here if I didn't value my family enough to fight for them? Pack included. I wan't to stand by your side and protect my home'. That part was true, he valued Casa above everything he owned. 'What do I have to say then?' he asked. His father knew full well where his beliefs lay on Fenris, but never then less he still warned him. Typical Dad.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It seemed fitting that two of his boys would be the first to step up to the challenge of joining the Brotherhood. Lorenzo and Tony had always been competitive and it seemed like they would never be at peace with each other. Fia had always given them a common ground, acting as a mediator, but now that they were adults they mostly avoided one another completely. It saddened that Sole that his blood would fight so much. He had been blessed enough to be adopted into a family where he grew up taking care of Tal and Noah, his adopted brothers. It seemed like such a waste of family to be so competitive with a sibling.

“Tony you are an adult, it’s time for you to learn to take responsibility and pride in your own achievements and not to diminish those of your siblings.” He warned with a growl. He did not mean to be harsh to his son, and Fenris know Jazper rarely ever scolded his children, instead believing in natural growth and consequence, but his warnings were few and far between, and always to be taken seriously. His grow quickly diminished, “I am happy that you think of Casa as your home. I know it was difficult for you to leave Crimson Dreams.” Pausing he took a calm breath, “If you do this for the reasons you claim, the Oath is written out for you.” His hand motioned to the paper sign hanging on the wall, which Sebastian had artistically written out the Oath upon. Soon the Knight would have to ask Tony to make a more permanent metal plaque containing the Oath but for not the written sign would have to do.

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#7a3413; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 {background-color:#fade91; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6657/jazper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:340px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
OOC post because the board died XD

Tony gets annoyed at the fact Jazper is picking on his about Enzo, questions him on whether he told Enzo this, rhetorically, but reigns himself in and continues. Reads out his oath with pride.
[html]

Although Tony remained in his position on the step and the father stood tall above him the feral wolf instinct caused the sun king’s fur to stand on edge, his body tensing as his son continued to argue, testing his patience. It had always been true that his second eldest son craved being the leader, regardless of if another knew better. As a father he was proud of his children, and knew that they had much to learn, but Tony certainly knew how to push his buttons. Taking a deep breath he clenched his teeth, decided to ignore his sons actions. When it came to the protection of the pack and his family the Sole fully believed in the chocolate wolf’s abilities and passion. He was a Knight at heart and regardless of his bossy nature he was a good fighter and a proud young man.

The words came from Tony’s lips, a promise to the pack, his family and Jazper to my loyal and to protect with his life when called on. There was no breaking this promise once inducted into the Brotherhood. For as long as the Marino-Knight child lived within Casa’s boarders he was bonded to the others with his life as the gamble. Raising his Scottish claymore the Sole gently tapped it horizontally on both of his son’s shoulders. “As witness to your Oath on behalf of the Leadership and the pack I deem you a Knight of the Brotherhood.” Exhaling loudly he sheathed the mighty sword on his back. “You are dismissed Knight.”

<style>
[/html]