still living with your ghost
[html]
For Marie!

The Hollr had spent most of the recent weeks sprucing up his home to the best he could make it. Eli and Teme, however, had different ideas. The rowdy not-so-small pups constantly tore through the place during their play battles and took the Hollr away from his duties to fix the mess they made. Ezra was patient with Eli, perhaps a little bit too much, and never really scolded him when he knew he should. The stunted pup tugged at his father’s heart strings all too often.

Teme had to go home after what felt like an eternity of their play-fighting out in the front yard. Eli sulked over to his father, who was sitting outside on the ground, watching the world go by. Oh, what, am I no fun anymore now that Teme’s back? Ezra poked fun at his son’s foul mood. The pup chose to not respond, and instead glare at his father until a laugh bubbled up in his throat. The two smiled at each other, and Ezra surprised Eli by leaping on him when he wasn’t expecting it. Eli whimpered, but quickly found himself clamoring all over his old man, pulling and tugging at various body parts, giggling as he did it.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
Liam nose deep in a book shocking not >.>

Liam was working hard the last day or two after choosing the place that would be his home. He was cleaning the inside and working to build things and make it more a home for him. He at times felt home sick and he wanted to go home but then again he was finally able to do things on his own. He was able to be his own person and not be under the judging eyes of his parents. They did not do it to be mean they just wanted him to be better then just common. He huffed as he picked up a bucket and opened the door to his home. He needed to get water.

He had to admit he needed to not be known as the pack hermit he needed to come out of his home and meet others. today was so nice maybe he could save the work for a rainy day or do it later. He was conflicted as he walked through the town. He looked at the other homes a bit as he walked by. It seemed like not many others were outside maybe he should just keep working. He turned his head as the sound of someone moving caught his attention. The once prince lifted an eye brow as he heard the voice. Oddly it was familiar to him he'd heard that voice before some where. Moving he turned around and headed down a path holding his bucket in one hand. He walked around the hill and looked to see who it could be. Hello he said looking at the pair out side.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]
>____> So sorry for the delay! Hopefully it won’t happen again!

Ezra hadn’t expected the struggle to escalate as quickly as it did, but soon he found himself being knocked over by his own son. Eli was growing up and almost a year old now, but because of his diminutive statute the Hllor hadn’t expected the power to come from his little body. Ezra laughed even louder when his mammoth frame hit the grass. In their Rosen reverie, however, neither of them noticed one of their packmates walking by. At the sound of a greeting Ezra turned away from his son momentarily to see who it was. Was that a wolf from the court he used to know?

And then it hit him; this was a grown-up version of one of Vigilante’s kids. He had seen the briefly during his stay there. His duo-toned eyes widened in excitement, and the secui hoisted himself off the ground to approach the male. Hey! Ezra said excitedly, glad to see a familiar face. You’re Vigilante’s son, right? I remember you from my Kingdom days, He gave Liam a friendly smile before Eli walked over as well, though he didn’t know the wolf. He gave a friendly bark and started wagging his tail happily.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
Liam nose deep in a book shocking not >.>

The young catori still felt as though he was was alone in the world. There was not many here he knew at all and each day he grew a little more home sick. He knew that he couldn't just go home and beg for his mom to forgive him for just leaving the way he did. He huffed as he looked at the two that seemed to be someone he knew.

He smiled as he moved closer. yes I am. Liam's the name. The young man spoke looking at the pair. Your Ezra right this is your son. His mom was my sister in a way. Ever right mom took her in as a kid. He said looking at the young boy. He smiled as he moved closer to the two. He could feel his table wagging a little faster. He found one more wolf that he knew. Just another wolf that he could call family in a sense he didn't have to be alone he could have friends. I'm so glad your here I left home and I'm kinda lonely. He said running a hand through his hair.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

It was obvious Liam was telling the truth, he did seem a bit down and out. He did the difficult thing that most males do in their young lives; starting over somewhere new and fresh for their own lives. Ezra applauded the young man for doing that himself despite having an Alpha father; he could have just easily stayed in the Court. He seemed like a strong boy that Vigilante raised right. Seeing Liam made Ezra wonder if he was due for a visit to his father. However, now his loyalty was with Saul and Lilin. Besides, going back to the court would probably hurt too much.

Well Liam, you can always play with us if you’d like, isn’t that right Eli? The excited teenager wagged his tail happily, nodding at what Ezra said. If you don’t mind me asking, why did you leave the kingdom in the first place? It must have taken a lot of courage to leave your family, I did it myself when I was about your age. He offered the boy a pat on the grass, an invitation for the Catori to sit with them. Liam was technically Eli’s blood; Ezra hadn’t forgotten that Liam’s parents took Ever in when she was young. Ezra chose to ignore Liam’s statement regarding Ever just because it still hurt too much to talk about. That wolf was dead to him now.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]