Scared Youth
[html]
Ooc.

For the first while, denying it had been easy. Strel couldn't be right. Terra couldn't imagine being pregnant. Her instincts were insisting she was though, and following them along Terra had been forced to agree with the beta's assessment. The swelling of her body clued her in as well, though she could not yet feel the life inside her. She wasn't fat, but she definitely wasn't as thin as she normally was, body taking on a sleek well fed look. Her teats were bigger as well.

Reaching the house Terra paused outside. She wasn't completely comfortable with it. She didn't have an official mate, though she and Kit were lovers, and he had promised to never abandon her. They weren't even pack. This would be her first litter as well, if nothing went wrong. Terra was doing her best, doing what she felt was needed, but she was still nervous. She wanted someone else to talk to about this, and discussing it with Strel didn't seem like the best idea.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

The aging Catori matriarch sat in at her home. it had been so full of life recently and she was able to relax today. She looked outside the day seemed so lovely she wondered what everyone was up to. She wanted to do something but she found sitting her with a good book better. Silence causing her to be more distracted then having a house full.

She placed the book down a stood. Spending almost all her time in optime form now a days. She stepped out on to her porch and smiled. So the season were changing again and pups were to come. Its the way it seemed around here. she laughed a bit as she thought of Orin and her own daughter. All the puppies they'd have running about. Standing on the porch the pack mother seemed to just be in awe with the day.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Terra's tail wagged as Ayita appeared on the porch. Immediately the small female tripped up the steps, finding comfort in her gentle presence. Being around Ayita always made Terra feel safe, even if half the time she was plotting some form of trouble that she most certainly was going to have to get herself back out of. Ayita had been the one to care for her when she'd been badly injured, even if Terra had felt rather foolish about it. Terra had hated what needed to be done to make her leg better, but at least she could do what she wanted to now, thanks to Ayita and Liam's knowledge about medicine.

Pausing before her Terra considered her options. She felt rather submissive, with Ayita towering before her. Any attempts to shift immediately sent her a bad feeling though. Not nausea, or anything physical. Just a feeling that it would be a bad idea to do so. Settling in for sitting up really tall Terra craned her head up at Ayita. Hi Ayita...I need your help. She felt a bit silly asking for this, even though she was sure that Ayita would help her. Terra was always so independent, asking for help felt like admitting a weakness.

<style>
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

Ayita had become something like the pack's mother. She was the one that many of the pack came to when they needed advice from someone like a mother. Her house was almost to quite today though that seemed to be changing now that she had a guest standing before her. Soft crystal blue eyes looked down at Terra with a look that only most mothers would give

Terra what brings you to my doorstep? She asked looking at the woman. Though by the smell that lingered off of her Ayita could already slide a finger onto what it might be. Though the hybrid had never asked for help before Ayita had a feeling that the young woman was in the need of a mother figure.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Terra fidgeted around, sitting on the ground. This was difficult to speak about. Approaching the fact that she was pregnant was bad enough, but the fact that she needed a place to stay was even worse. The coyote hadn't been able to go up the stairs into her room since being told by Strel about how worn down it was. Without a good idea of what signs accompanied a collapse, Terra had ended up in a complete puddled panic.

I... For someone normally so confident in her actions, this was harder than she had thought. Fear was driving her mad, normal actions taking even longer to accomplish as she saw in her mind all the things that could possibly go wrong. I'm carrying pups. I didn't know it would happen. I didn't want pups, not without a mate! I don't have one though, and the hotel isn't safe... The fears babbled out, completely beyond her control.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as she looked at the girl but she turned slightly and pushed open the door. She knew that the young woman was carring she had the glow. After the times she had been pregnant Ayita could tell that she was due with her first. In a way Ayita felt honored that the young woman would come to her. Ayita had begun to become more of the pack's mother she took care of the youth and she enjoyed that.

Ayita Chuckled a little bit and smiled as she motioned for Terra to follow her inside."Well you've come to the right home. My door is always open to those who need a hand. She spoke with the tone of a mother. The aging woman was happy just to be doing something other then reading her books.

"So you are more then welcome to make one of the two spare rooms your home. She spoke as she made her way to the living room. She picked up a few things making some room for Terra to Sit.

Amazing table by Sara Joe

[/html]