joining
Character Name: Theracus
Character Birthdate: (Including year) August 30, 1996
Species: (If your character is a canine, put their subspecies.) Wolf
Is your character a Luperci?: (Not applicable to non-canines.) Yes
Other 'Souls Characters: (List other active characters here. Not required for new members.)
How you found 'Souls?: (Not required for returning or current members. )Googled werewolf RPG
Are you joining a pack?: IF, AW, CdM, CdA, AT, SL, CdC, ND, VN, SK or Loner- AW
If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: OOC
Profile or three writing examples: (Link to your character's profile OR embed three roleplaying examples. REMEMBER: the Appearance, Biography, and Personality sections should be 200+ words. If you opt to provide roleplay samples, they should be 200+ words.) My character is named Theracus and i am 10 months old. i am a tall,onyx colored wolf. My hair is very shaggy ans i have a long scar across my right cheek. I am a very outgoing canine and i see the best in all situations. I tend to want to settle disputes and do not like to see fights although i enjoy being in one. I have a strong sense for life and will not kill unless the carcass is used for sustenance. I was a lone wolf who lived a small city. I was lost as a cub so i wandered alone for weeks. Starving and dehydrated i wandered into the outskirts of the town where a family saw me. They did not run in fear but began to feed and water me every day that i returned. Due to this i am not very adept with surviving on my own and i do not know how to hunt but i am eager to learn. When the virus struck it hit me hard and i had to scavenge to live until i can find a pack to teach me the ways of how to be a natural hunter and learn the ways of being a wolf.
Pending Application!

Hello there!

Thank you for your interest in joining 'Souls! The administration is presently reviewing your application. Administrative response time is generally no more than 24 hours, though we may take as long as 72 hours to deliberate over some applications. Please be patient -- keep an eye on this topic and your PM inbox!

While you're waiting, why not:

• Browse the RP Guide for further game information, if you haven't already.
  • Check out our Packs and see if any interest you.
  • Check the FAQ or post in our Questions and Help forum if you need assistance.
  • Test your character in LASKY.