[html]

OOC Info
Name: Jassy (Jasanni)
Birthdate: 29 April 1982
Email: jasanni at gmail dot com
AIM: ScarletWolfsong
MSN: jasanni at hotmail dot com

IC Info
Name: Aiden Agaric Oriel (currently using the alias "Vedr")
Birthdate: 26 July 2005
Luperci: Ortus
Fur: Jet black
Eyes: Topaz blue
Distinguishing Marks: White freezebrand in the shape of a triskele below his left eye
Adornments: Silver inverted cross suspended by a thick black silk cord around his neck
Father: Fly Agaric (deceased)
Mother: Rain Oriel (deceased)
Brothers: None
Sisters: Ember Agaric (deceased)

Appearance: The spitting image of his deceased mother, Aiden bears the sleek black coat of both his parents, coupled with the startling ice blue eyes of his Oriel mother and grandfather. His build lies on the large side of the scale, another trait inherited from his Oriel grandfather, and he spends his time equally comfortable in his lupine, secui, or optime form. Below his left eye is a white freezebrand in the shape of a triskele, and around his neck a silver inverted cross dangles from a thick black cord. His pelt is littered with various scars, though none are large or brutal enough to be noteworthy.

Biography: Aiden's life has been hard from the beginning. In the extreme of a broken home, his father shared his living body with the spirit of something that had over time become more demon than ghost, and his mother did her best to conceal that side of Fly from her children. Her efforts worked for a time, and the family of four had been undeniably happy in the packland of Storm. It wasn't long, however, before that dream ended in a violent explosion, as Aiden watched his father become something else entirely and slaughter his mother as she defended him. Terrified, the pup had fled, running until he very nearly collapsed from exhaustion.

After a few days on his own, Aiden's luck finally solidified as an old lone male discovered the hungry pup. The stranger grew fond of him, and provided guidance and the semblance of a family for the Oriel for a time, teaching him the ways of survival in the harsh world. When the time had come for his teacher to leave the world, Aiden found the strength of heart to return to his birthplace in search of the twin sister he had left behind in his mad dash so long ago. Unfortunately, the weight of the world proved to be too much for his beloved and betrayed sister, and Aiden made it to her only in time to witness her death.

Crushed beyond all belief, the Oriel boy once again fled the lands of Souls, intent only on joining his family in the next world. It was a halucination that stopped him, or at least that's what he claims. A vision of his mother confronted him in his flight, scolding him for the choices he'd made and convincing him that now his family lived through him. If he died a meaningless death, so then would they. Shattered beyond belief, Aiden sought out the only family he had left, becoming a part of the pack now headed by his grandparents, Ravyn and Freak.

It is time, however, for Aiden to finally come to terms with himself, and to do so requires a journey back to where everything started; back to the lands of Souls. Unwilling to admit his identity just yet, he currently goes by the alias Vedr.

Currently residing in the town of Berwick in Dans l'Obscurite.

Table by Tay

[/html]
[html]
Active
1. baa baa black sheep, have you any wool (p Alexey - DlO)
2. we are, we are, we are, superheroes (p Tayui - BeP)
3. So Tired of Playing Inside (aw Cercelee - SeR)
4. it's the fear (p Laurel - DlO)
5. Every footprint tells a story (aw Ayegali - DlO)

Archived
*. the prodigal son returns (joining - OOC)
[/html]
[html]

Tables

in the water I remain

huzzah for aiden table!

running down, running down

The one who finally came along to greet him was a vivid memory in Aiden's mind. Gibralter had been the alpha of Storm when Aiden was a pup, and the image of him had been burned into his mind from the pack meeting so many months ago. Months, had it truly only been that long ago? To the Oriel child, it his family's happy times felt like a millenium ago. As the larger male approached, Aiden remembered his manners and dipped his head and chest in a formal wolf bow, lowering his tail as well. His voice, when he spoke, was husky and melancholy, a calming baritone that could be described as soothing, should the circumstance warrant such emotion. "Good morning to you. My name is Aiden, sir. Aiden Oriel. It's been a long time since I've felt the lands of Storm beneath my feet, and I am pleased to make your re-acquantance, sir Gibralter. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you don't remember me, however."

Aiden let himself smile softly then, the edges of his lips curling upward ever so slightly. It had been awhile since the yearling had spoken to anyone but the birds, and it felt...a little strange, truth be told. Reserving himself to the formalities of greetings, and trying not to look as foolish as he felt, the nearly grown male pulled his haunches beneath him and curled his charcoal tail around his large paws. His eyes played a medley of determination and nervousness at interacting with another, particularly the leader of the very pack he used to call his family. What if Gibralter cast him out for being a deserter? He would deserve it, after all, and wouldn't blame the alpha in the least. However, he wanted, NEEDED, to see Ember, to be with her, to make sure she would be alright. It was his fault she was hurt, his fault she lay in darkness right now. Had he stayed in Storm, had he not panicked that day, he would have been able to protect her. Aiden knew she probably would never forgive him, but it made no difference. He had to be there for her. ""I apologize if my presence has burdened you in any way, but I come here seeking acceptance into the pack that loved my mother and father, and that they loved so much. I come to find my sister, and beg her forgiveness for my sins. I come in desperate need of...of home."

Table by Sonia

Ooc stufffsss.

Run run run run run, walk, have scary relationships with your second cousin. XD Then TALK about it! Run run run run run, walk, have scary relationships with your second cousin. XD Then TALK about it! Run run run run run, walk, have scary relationships with your second cousin. XD Then TALK about it! Run run run run run, walk, have scary relationships with your second cousin. XD Then TALK about it!

Table by Tay

ooc

He had to admit, he was fascinated. Aiden had heard stories of horses from his family, and had even seen them being used as burden beasts by some of the more shifted tribes he'd had dealings with, but the Oriel male had never seen anyone ride one. He had also never seen one quite so uniquely colored. In one word, the animal was stunning, and Aiden's normally cold blue eyes had widened in awe of the beast.

Perhaps just as impressive to the male's eyes was the horse's rider. She was beautifully formed, a sleek and feminine shadow with an unmistakable air of confidence and leadership around her. Her ebony fur shone in the splintered sunlight that streamed determinedly through the thick canopy of the forest, and her intricately designed tattoos caught his gaze and beckoned the loner's mind to unravel their labyrinth of symbols.

As he moved silently closer, his large optime form more than at home in the shadowy woods he knew every inch of, he was careful to keep himself downwind. He was able to pick out more details as he slipped between the shade of the huge trees, and he was taken almost aback by the color of the stranger's eyes. They were an unmistakable silver-grey, the very same color as his granduncle Crow's, and of his cousin Myrkr's. It was a common color amongst the Stormbringer line, and between the woman's eyes and pelt, Aiden wouldn't have been surprised if she was some sort of distant relative. He couldn't help it; he needed to know more.

The large were was careful to keep his posture unthreatening as he stepped from the shadows. His topaz blue eyes were guarded, but friendly enough. The silver inverted cross dangling from his neck sent little glimmers of sunlight dancing around the trees, and the white triskele below his eye stood out glaringly from his otherwise unblemished black pelt. Well, I can't say I've ever had the pleasure of seeing someone quite as unique as you are around these lands. You're definitely not from around here, are you miss?

Table by James
[/html]