In the arms of Safety.
[html]
OOC: Back dated to a few days or so after the second Amy attack. It'd be cool if Noah came, she's still a bit rattled. Also figured they could use some other threads together. / +581

Her last encounter with the blond monster had left her with a firm impression. She know knew that she couldn't go any longer without knowing how to fight and she now knew for sure that she would have to be in Optime form to become strong enough to face Amy. The determination within the young silver wolf was unrivaled, a burning desire to put Amy in her place and stop her from further hurting Kohaku or any others in her path welled inside. Frustration was also present as well as anger, shame, and the everlasting fear for her one enemy. All of the emotions were overwhelming her, stirring around inside and causing chaos. At least now, she was no longer confused or hesitant to use the two-legged form that she despised so much, until now. Even so, she was still shy to be in that form feeling open to the world and not wanting anyone to see her like this like she was some sort of monster, even if most of her pack mates and her mate were all Luperci who would never become so bloodthirsty and power hungry.

Fayne had been spending a considerable amount of time in the den with her loved ones. There, she knew she was safe while her minor injuries healed up. She was still a bit uneasy about the second attack, if Amy was lurking the borders who knew if she'd attempt to come inside. The whole situation had left her frightened. But curiosity filled her to shift, the urge to do so becoming increasingly stronger as the days past since her last shift. Not able to sit there and wait any longer, she made her way to her beloved meadow where the scenery and the atmosphere lifted her spirits. Once there, she stood in the middle of it all, the low sun beating down on her mercury pelt. Looking up to the rainbow sky she began her shift. Still, the two-legged form came slower than most but with time the time it took to shift would decrease. Practice makes perfect. Bones elongated and twisted under her thick fur, paws turned into hands and feet while her back arched and lengthened. The audible crackle and snapping of bones startled a nearby rabbit sending it darting off through the tall brush. Her ears perked and changing face turned alertly to see if it may be one of her pack mates, hair growing and falling in her eyes and over her shoulders.

Soon, she was standing on two feet looking over the meadow. The tall grass and flowers no longer limited her vision, instead the tears were in the way now. Flashbacks of Drosnav standing over her grandfather with a claw raised. A couple moments later, blood splattered the the white snow of the North. Her eyes clenched shut and she sat herself down curling up into a ball as the flashbacks continued. Once they were finished, she was able to wipe away her tears though the evidence of them remained. Not wanting anyone to see her in such a weak state, she padded over to the stream and waded in it, thigh deep. Hands came down to cup some of the cold water and splash her face so the puffiness would go down. Sniffles continued until the icky boogers were gone. She remained standing in the river looking around at the beautiful place, eyes flicking to the side to catch a small fish swimming by. Fayne gave a sigh and waded to the shore, sitting down with her feet in the water, simply thinking over all that could be done with these hands. She wished someone would come, and by someone she meant Noah. In hopes of drawing his attention she through her head back and released a yearning howl.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]
[html]
Pretty, but not what I wanted. But hopefully you enjoy. ^^;

The male had been finding him-self more and more relaxed, more and more willing to submit to the pack ways, the male was actually finding him-self more and more content with life, his mother for a whole was off his back, now it’s not talks about how he should find someone so he could try to fit in with in the pack, now it was talks of him treating Fayne right, and not push him-self onto her like Lucifer had done, and then there was the hints of children. Crying out loud they had not been mates all that long and she already wanted children. The Sawtooth wanted to move slow…nice and slow, it wasn’t that he didn’t love to lady…oh he loved her and lusted after her, however he did not want to scare her away. The male found him-self sitting alone with his hand upon his head, deep in thought, about what to say and what to do when he talked to Fayne, she was so perfect, so pure, and he was…he was scare and ugly, and he was a monster. The male sighed as he rolled his head back hitting it against the back of the tree, he was doomed to hurt her, and destined to mess up this relationship.

Hearing her voice, her sweet sweet voice, call out for someone to come be with her, the male wasted no time running to the voice, he wanted her to be happy, he wanted to hold her all the time of every day. The silver male found her standing there with her feet placed in the water, the male smiled she was so sexy standing there in the water, upon her two feet; it was a rare site to see this within these lands. Smiling as he came to her, the male looked her up and down with a grin widen across his face. He was so lucky…but oh her eyes where blood shot, and puffy, had she been crying. ”Are you okay babe?”

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 336
by: Vannah
[/html]
[html]
OOC: The table right? It's lovely. Big Grin Sad wolfy. / +000

Fayne was beating herself more than she should after the second Amy incident. She may not have been injured as badly, but she had failed to protect the pup that the blond bitch had with her. Her pride, among other things, was dampened. Instead of stepping up and fighting back to bring Kohaku to safety she had let Amy win and use her in the lessons she was teaching the young wolf. Submission had been the lesson and Fayne had played along with just as the monster wanted her too, punished for even the slightest movement of resistance towards her. Thus, leading her to obtain some more injuries and yet another scar from the pup. One that would haunt her just like the first one, a constant reminder of the help she'd unwillingly given. Slim fingers came to run over the scabs on her muzzle from where Amy had forcefully bit her.

Deep green eyes kept watch for anyone who may have answered her call, but nobody seemed to be coming and a heavy sigh drew from her lips. The silver fae couldn't help but release a few more tears from her eyes. She felt defeated, weak, useless, everything she wished she wasn't. It killed her knowing Kohaku was being taught how to be a monster and that she'd failed the chance to stop it. More tears streamed, soaking the white fur around her face and dripping down into the stream to create ripples in the slowly flowing water.

The rustling of grass caught her attention and she stood, quickly pivoting to see the source. Noah strode towards her with a smile on his face. Instantly, through the tears, a smile lit up on her expression. Her call had drawn the attention of the right person. Fayne wiped away the tears before he reached her and turned to face him, the previous smile hidden beneath her saddened state. Usually, she could hold her tears around others but with him here she felt safe to release the salty drops. She took a step towards him, her nose wrinkling in an attempt to hold the tears back. The silver woman gave a false nod when the stormy man asked her if she was okay. The fact was, she was everything but okay. Fayne could feel herself breaking down in his presence, but tried her best to put up a wall so the tears couldn't escape. The nod continued, but soon turned to her head shaking furiously back and forth. It was useless with him. No. However much I would like to be okay, I'm not. I'm the most useless member of this pack. There is nothing okay about me. Noah, I failed again...

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Sorry that was what Vannah put on the top of my table, when she made it. WC:3+

The male could see she was trying so hard to be strong, not to cry...the male wasn’t sure why she was acting this way. She was by far one of the sweetest member of the pack, or at least he thought she was. She was willing to give anyone an ear that would listen if they needed it, or even wanted it. Noah knew he was the one who had little to no skills that made the pack as a whole better, or stronger for that matter, so he was training to be a healer, his mother could heal anyone better then he could any day. The silver male face drew cold and distant as she confessed her feelings to him, was there something he could give her to make her feel better? So magical herb that made her see how important she was to the pack and to him? There was Saint Johns Wart, but Noah didn’t want to fill all these members would things that was not really needed.

He opened his arms, offering her a place to run into if she wanted...He wasn’t sure if she would want him touching her when she was like this, heck he wasn’t even sure he wanted to feel the touch of another(if he was in that mind set).

The male looked to the dapple female, the one that was so pretty, so perfect, and was by far the best looking pack member, or female wolf he had ever seen. ”Don’t cut yourself down that way. Useless, is not a word I would use to describe you, ever, nor would I allow anyone to utter that word and your name in the same conversation.” Noah would not warn the person that said that his sweet, loving mate was useless, he would take them up by the neck and warn them that saying that again about her might lead to a death that was so painful and slow, they had wished they were dead. ”How did you fail love? What can I do to make it better?” THe male eyes softened while talking to her, she was his everything, and he wanted her to always have that happiness to her, he would stop at nothing to make sure that her smile was always on her face.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>
Table by:Me
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Oh, haha. / +524

The moment the stormy giant opened his arms to her she rushed forward and threw her own arms around him, hands holding onto him tightly. Fayne pressed her face into his chest, the tears breaking through the pathetic wall she'd created and coming to run down her cheeks. At least this time, she was letting her emotions out sooner rather than later. Holding them in had caused her a great deal of stress and lack of sleep, not to mention frustration in herself. This time, she had someone to hold her and help her through it.

Even though the salty tears were flowing, she tried to keep them to a minimum. Her sniffles were rare and quiet, still trying to keep it together when it was already too late. She couldn't keep her mind off of Kohaku and Amy, all the things that had happened that day. The way the puppy had been so proud of what she was doing and what she was teaching him. He was sure to become a monster and to Fayne, it was her fault alone. It was always like her to take other's burdens onto herself, to take all the blame. She'd failed to help him and herself, again. Noah's comforts were helping though. His warmth, the sound of his breath, the beating of his heart were all helping her slowly calm down. A long shuddered breath was taken before she was finally able to push back the tears and look up to her handsome mate with watery and puffy eyes.

His chest rumbled when he spoke, their bodies pressed together and the vibration of it being shared between them. Every small detail was helping her calm down. In all, it was just him being there and answering her call. It meant the world to her. The disagreement was evident in her eyes when he tried to change her opinion of herself. The facts were all there. What could she do that helped anyone? Either way, he was here and trying.But, what am I good for? I can't hunt, or heal people like you and Deuce do. I can't fight...I can't do anything. The two questions were left unanswered for a few moments as her mind drifted once more to the puppy, and Amy. Then deep green eyes looked down to focus on his chest when she spoke. Amy. She defeated me again and this time it wasn't just my life at stake, the puppy. Kohaku. I had a chance to save him and I failed. Her lip quivered. She was trying so hard to contain herself. She's teaching him how to be a monster like she is. I could have stopped it...

When she was sure she wasn't going to cry she looked back up to meet those stunning blue eyes. You can help me by being here. You already helped by coming. I needed you, and you came. That was true. When she turned to see him walking towards her she'd instantly lit up. It was inevitable when she was around him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:335

The male found her so funny, she was very upset, and it was not hard to tell. The male pulled her in closer into his body, and then kissed her head, and then placed his one and only hand on her shoulder as he stepped back, and then slipped his hand under her chin softly lifting it up looking into her, looking into her deep green eyes, he loved how they had a hint, just a hint of blue to them. ”You have taken a monster, and shaped him, made him care about someone else, you took a pack member that was in exile for over a month and turned him in to what I am now, you love the pack members and they love you back. You are the one single most caring being I have ever seen! You are very kind to everyone. Fayne I love you so much, and that much you can brag about, having the love of another…not everyone has that.” The male spoke softly as the hand slipped up to her cheek, curling his fingers under, he rubbed her cheek as soft as he could with his thumb.

Then once the name came out of her mouth, about the child that she was teaching was the missing child of Kiara. The monster side of the silver healer came out full force. ”WHAT?! THAT BITCH HAS KIARA’S SON?! “ The male snorted and huffed, as let go of his beloved, in fear that his anger would cause him to hurt her. He shook, from head to foot the silver monster shook with rage. Trying to be clam, the male looked at Fayne.”You…you need to tell…Kiara…and Zalen…I’m going to go kill her. She’s going to regret messing with messing with the both of you.” The monster snarled as he curled and uncurled his fist, he looked around, seeing nothing but natural items. He was seeing red from the blood that he wanted to flow and the rage he felt for this..dog..

by: Lin[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

The stormy man's embrace was calming her. His warmth radiated off of him. The combination of his warmth and crying made her sleepy. She could fall asleep in his arms, wake up, and everything would be okay as long as he was there. But, she kept her eyes open. A bright smile formed on his dark lips as he kissed her head, her tail swaying gently in response to the touch of his lips. With each passing moment, the tears were fading along with the sniffles. His hand moved her back and then moved to suggest she look up at him, which she did, the smile still on her face. She didn't look away from him as he spoke finding even more comfort in his charming blue eyes and gentle expression. He referred to himself as a monster but she had never seen him as such. Her was her gentle giant and sexy mate. She didn't know he'd been exiled, or what had happened to get him there, but she really didn't care. From what she'd seen of him, there was nothing that could sway her image of him.

The touch of his hand was tender as his thumb grazed her cheek. She leaned into it slightly, her hands coming to rest on his chest and dig into his fur. She didn't know he thought so much of her and those words seemed to cure all the sadness she had for the moment even if it was to return again. I love you too Noah. I'm lucky to have you as my mate. Fayne pushed forward so she could rest her head against his chest again, happy now.

Fayne could almost feel the anger quake inside the stormy giant's body as the words rumbled from his chest in the form of a yell. Her ears flatted as he let her go and she stepped away from him. She'd never seen him so angry, aside form when he came to her side after the second Amy attack. The name of the mother was said and a whine trailed from her maw bringing with it all of the sadness from before. She had the slightest hint that Kohaku was Kiara's son but she hadn't been sure before, now she was and felt the regret and failure of a thousand wolves. Fayne had failed to save him. She'd had the chance but was too weak to do anything and now her mate was furious as well. The small woman was hesitant to look up at Noah, but did so anyways with trembling emerald eyes. Her hands pulled up to her chest to grasp the green stone pendant as he spoke.

The she-wolf shared in the rage for that blond bitch and wanted to hunt her down and kill her herself every bit as bad as Noah did. If she wasn't so weak she would go right now and teach that mutt a lesson. Fayne nodded slowly agreeing that she had to tell the mother and the Alpha about the puppy, even if it would break the arctic mother's heart. She dreaded the idea of being the bearer of bad news but someone had to do it and she was the one. Fayne moved closer to Noah again and reached out a hand, placing it on his upper arm. She was still a bit startled from his outburst but this was her love and she needed to be here for him too. A determination built up in her eyes as she spoke. Don't you worry. I'll tell Kiara as soon as I can, Zalen too. Fayne pushed even closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. Amy will pay for everything she did, to me or anyone else. The next time I see her, I swear by the stars that I will make her feel the pain of all those she's hurt. She won't get away with everything she's done. A growl tugged at her lips as she spoke the bitch's name.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:372

He was a monster, inside and out. Noah could be fine and cool one second and then the next second he could be raging, and ready to harm anyone that looked twice at him with in the very next second. The touch of the grey colored spectrum female did sooth the monster and made him want to fully submit to her, and her kind and caring ways. He understood that the green eyed lady was nothing but soft and kind, she had never made move that might rub any of the members the wrong way. She was a pure saint, and he was nothing more then a sinner. Though...somehow they blended well to make a wonderful couple.

He was upset and it showed, he was upset that he hadn’t checked in with Kiara to make sure that the family as a whole made it into the pack lands safely, he was very upset with himself. The male was also mad that Amy had this child, this same Amy that scared Kiara to where she thought she had the virus that made wolves shift into a more human like body. Then if that was not enough of an attack upon the silver male she attacked his beloved not once, but twice. The male wanted the female’s blood to slip and stream freely upon the lands. The silver male knew just why now, that Jefferson had saved the head of his father after killing him, Noah’s eyes shimmered with a new light of hate as he wanted to copy the actions that Jefferson had done with the black male’s head.”I promise she will never lay another finger upon you my beloved. I will promise the blood of my first bond litter upon that one.” It was a sick promise, but the male would kill Amy if she thought about walking around Fayne again. The grey lady belonged to him now and if anyone would lay a hand and misplace one single stand of her silken coat it would be him, heck no matter how much he was coming to respected Zalen, he would fight the alpha male over her(However, the Subord didn’t think that would ever be an issue)

[html]
OOC: This is before they went to Casa, just clarifying. / +000

Even in Noah's flurry of rage, he was still her oh so attractive mate. It was actually kind of attractive how passionate he got about her and about his pack. She would't expect any less from the one who'd taken her as his mate. Fayne could tell she had calmed him a bit and she wasn't worried about him hurting her. However angry became, she trusted him with every bone in her thing figured body. Trust was something she had saved for him, the person she was to spend the rest of her life with and she expected him to trust her as well.

The silver coated Delta pressed herself closer against him. She was fuming as well. Her lips were still curled back in a snarl as she pressed her head into his chest and breathed the strong male scent his body gave off. Her ears pushed back, beginning to calm just from being close to him, her stormy giant. The snarl began to retreat and she nuzzled into him some more taking all the comfort he would give her, her hands never left from around his waist as the two stood there. She couldn't help but be filled with happiness when around him and couldn't stop her tail from swaying slightly. He was the person she needed the most right now. He had single-handedly taken away all of her frustrations. The anger was still present, but muffled by the content feeling that seemed to warm her whole body.

As he spoke, she gazed up at him with a slight smile on her lips. She shook her head fiercely and raised her hands to place them on either side of his face so he had to look her in the eyes. And I promise you, that that won't be necessary. She won't place a claw or tooth on my body again and I'll make sure of that. Her smile widened, he was so handsome she couldn't resist to smile at him. I'm going to learn how to fight so she won't ever be able to hurt me or anyone else under my protection again. I also trust that you'll protect me as well, okay handsome? She wanted him to hear that she trusted him, it was important to her. She meant every word of what she said. She wasn't going to bow down to that blond bitch ever again. Twice was enough and now her motivation was unrivaled. She was, after all, using this two-legged form which had been foreign to her for so long. Time would tell her that it wasn't so bad and that she was different than those who were two weak to stand up against the power it granted them with.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:459||OOC: I think he is going to end up raping her. Stupid male, and his lack of experiences.

She was wonderful, every little thing about her was wonderful, and the silver male would do whatever he could within his powers to protect her against all of the evil out there, and right now Amy was the biggest wrong in the world right now, and he would protect her from that blonde kidnapping dog. She was a disgrace to all of the canine families. The male pulled the lady into him meshing both of their grey coats into a furry blend of greys, blacks and silvers. The male loved every bit of this lady that was in his arm and close to his body so much. So much that he wanted to scold her for thinking about trying to fight the dog, however the male knew that no matter what happened the pack as a whole needed to know how to at least counter attack, and defend themselves from any moves that Amy might come up with.

Lowering his head down to run his long wolf snot though his lovely maidens hair and coat, the male sighed, he felt as if he couldn’t be close enough to his female. He pushed his thumb back under her chin to look into her eyes”Listen carefully, go to Casa di Cavalieri. Seek out Jazper. Tell him that I sent you. He is a very skilled warrior, whose heart is as big as yours. Make sure you tell him, that you are my mate. I am sure he will be more then willing to aid you in learning how to fight and protect the pack, and your-self.” The male sighed he really hated to send her out of the pack lands, alone. Who knows where Amy could be lurking around waiting to attack one of the pack members, or even her(for the third time). The male shift his good eye around, he was not sure how she would take to the idea, but it was a bit of a peace of mind that he could have with her leaving to go to the southern pack. I I have a friend, that joined the pack with me...she a bit different from you and I. She has served me well when I needed her. Please allow my feline friend to watch over you in your travel...please?” He voice soften and could almost hit at the fear that was in his body with the idea of her stepping out of the pack lands. He dropped his thumb from her chin as he brought his nose to her own looking deep into her green eyes.”I love you Fayne...I love you so much.” The silver male confessed with all of his heart.

[/html]
OOC: Table lazy!!! Haha! She's a noob at it too. It'd be funny to see what she'd do. X3

Good thing Noah had came. She was on the verge of a breakdown and then he showed up and turned everything around. Now, she had a smile back on her face and the unavoidable happiness that filled her when she was around him. She thought back to how naive she had been about him, not knowing what her silly heart was telling her until he asked her to be his mate. Now, he was hers and she'd never let him go. Bright forest green eyes looked him over. He really was handsome. His scars were simply adornments that made him increasingly more intriguing. They told her that he'd been through a lot and he'd survived, he was strong. His eyes were beautiful, as if looking into the sky itself.

The stormy man came close and his touch seemed to send a tingle through her body. She hadn't experienced much of his touch, or any other male's touch, and his had an effect on her. The silver fae leaned into him and rubbed her cheek up against his as he came close letting his scent fill her nose. Her eyes closed as she did this taking every bit of him in with all her senses. The woman had butterflies filling her gut, nervous but so happy at the same time. All of this was so new to her. His hand came to motion her head up and she followed his persuasions looking him straight in the eye with a soft smile. She nodded. Though, the thought of going to another pack frightened her. She hadn't ever heard about Casa before, nor how the canines there lived but if that's what she had to do to become stronger then that's what she would do. Okay Noah. I really do want to be more than I am right now. I may be Delta, but there's not much I can do. But I'll become something, I will help this pack. I love you all. Just the thought of her pack mates warmed her heart. This was her family now and a great family they were.

Her ears twitched at his next words. He had a feline friend? Her head tilted slightly as she looked up at him curiously. A feline? No matter. I'm fine with that Noah. She smiled. The man was so passionate and caring, probably the best thing about him. Her hands dropped to his chest where her fingers ran through his fur. He pressed his nose to hers and spoke, her smile widened a considerable amount and a giggle escaped her lips. I love you too Noah, I mean that. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I won't go alone, okay? She pushed past his muzzle and nuzzled his scruff, his words making her absolutely giddy. Her muzzle ran up along his neck and rested on his shoulder with a happy sigh. I never thought I would be so happy. Then you came along and proved me wrong. You're amazing.
[html]

WC:481

She was more than the pack Delta, or a pack sister. Fayne was everything that he hoped and dreamed for since the second he opened his eyes. She was more powerful then what she though and gave her-self credit for. Noah could see that fire that burned in her soul, deep within her emerald eyes. The silver monster knew that his beloved would become stronger and more aggressive even if she never ever stepped a single paw outside of the pack lands. Noah could see it in her eyes how she was moved by the attacking to want to fight, and Noah knew that was all that it would take to make her better then what she was now(If she could even be better then what she was now) The male held her close, many of thought race though his head, only a few of them where right for a time like this, the rest of them where quite uncalled for at a time like this

The male needed her to keep her nerves to her, and if he tried to make a human like move of lust onto her delicate frame, he might throw the pack’s plan for taking Amy down into a jam, since Fayne would be side tracked by something else clearly. ”Good.” He spoke gruffly as he rubbed his hips into her, maybe he wasn’t being nearly as well behaved as he once had hoped he could”I’m sure my brother would be happy to meet the newest member of the family.” He leaned into her and whispered into her ear, as he slid a hand down her face, down her side and around to her human like rump as he gave it a light smack, feeling very little movement from that area, the male gave a wicked smile looking with his one good eye into her green eyes. ”She can be a little testy about who comes around me…but I’ll talk to her. She knows these lands and short cuts better than any wolf I’ve ever meet. Fayne, when you return we should make our mate ship more…official…” The male wanted to make it happen now, but he knew she was scared about leaving the pack lands and maybe facing Amy again. ”Amzi, has claws that are shaper then a wolf, or in the case of Amy, any dog. Her aim is spot on, and she will let you know if there is a dip in the lands. Her eyes are far better than mine any day.”

Holding her close the male smiled as he gave her chin a soft, and yet ever playful nip. He loved her and would do anything and everything to make sure she knew how much she loved her.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>