crowd surf off a cliff
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by me!

None of the reasons Mephisto provided for why they'd been thrown out sounded any good whatsoever to Myri. I guess you'll never know for sure. It's better not to, though, maybe, she said, thinking of Ezekiel and why he'd left. Sometimes there wasn't a reason provided as to why someone did something -- in Myrika's view, it was not her job to press them on it. As she listened to him speak of the world at large, her frown deepened, and she silently added this to the list of reasons why she'd never be a seafarer.

His question did not surprise her much, though she didn't have an answer prepared. Thankfully, he seemed to see that and suggested she might not have it all figured out as of yet. Her red-tinged muzzle split into a smile, and she shrugged. I'm still deciding. Ezekiel's only just left, she admitted. Inferni's never been one for lording and boot-licking, like I said. She reached down and fiddled with Cahal's reins, picking a bit of dirt off of them. And I don't plan on changing that much, at least. I guess I'd be happy as long as everyone's just doing their part. I don't need anyone to work themselves to death on my account, I mean, she said, speaking slowly and putting together the answer as she spoke.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]