Sucked into another black hole
[html]
Word Count :: 417 Forward dated to 30th June - Sorry for being slow getting this up! Lemme know what date works for you and if anything in the post needs changing Smile

Intertwining her fingers before her she glanced around, ocean eyes wide and darting each direction at the slightest sound or trace of moment, tail wrapped tightly to her body as nerves and hesitation pinned her to the ground rendering her incapable of progressing forwards or continuing her search. She was sure it was in this area.. somewhat, having heard many a confused whisper and tale though she was going searching these lands on nothing more then wishful whim, no longer sure what was truth and what was tale about the pack that was once apart of Anathema, so god damned secretive it made her jumpy and doubt herself in a way she hadn't been in such a long time; when she found him, she fully intended to lecture him on how problematic it was just to find him and that he should of made tracking him down easier for her.

Grumbling to herself she picked up heavy feet, pushing through the influx of uneasy emotions as she wandered aimlessly with her nose held to the wind, seeking a familiar scent or at least an indication of a packs borders; her dearest, sweetest brother would pay for making her work so hard to find him, that he would. Again and again she mentally threatened him, although the threats were nothing more then a way to keep her mind away from the unease that filled her. Time passed quickly whilst he progress remained fixed at the same point, the sun that was once brightly hanging over her head had begun to fall, casting longer shadows over the land.

It was then she smelt something or at least thought she smelt a border. Pausing she cocked her head to the side, considering following the scent or calling from where she was, although with her nerves as they were she quickly decided to simply howl loudly from where she stood rather then to approach closer and confirm whether what she smelt in the distance was a border or not; the worst that could happen by calling from where she was was that no one answered and she looked a little bit foolish.

Brushing down the furs along her body and playing with her hair, the golden woman settled herself down a little before calling for him, calling for her brother she had surprisingly missed as of recently. “Siri, you better answer me or else” she threatened, arms hugging her stomach as she waited in hope for some response of some kind.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Probably just forward-date this a day or two? Your post is brillers! :> (+3)

A bleakness had stolen over the man, sapping him of the joy that had previously pumped through his veins. If they people of his kingdom wondered at their King's sudden change in mood, they knew better than to ask. The maniacal glee at the birth of his sons was subdued; Though, when in the presence of the golden-haired maiden who was their mother, he managed to mask the gloominess with happiness, for her sake.

It was foolish, that he pined for the golden man. But the loss of Ezekiel had deeply upset him, had shaken his foundations and made him brittle and mean once more. The bitterness in this new betrayal lingered in every line of the dark man's brooding, handsome features, making him look more severe, more dangerous than usual. The foulness of his mood clung to him like a scent, simmering in his acidic eyes and withering all those who found themselves in its path.

Frustrated with the nearness of too many questioning eyes, the Boss had taken his leave of the Ruins, and wandered the territory haplessly. He thought about retrieving his beautiful silver mare from the stables, but dismissed the idea, knowing his poor temperament would only make her skittish and jumpy. Sirius kept to his two-legged form, finding himself more in the mood for a stroll than a hunt, and hid feet took him into the forests and woodlands, where birds fell silent at his approach, and a startled doe bounded from the brush at the sight of him.

A call rose from the east, and the man's large coyote ears pricked, catching the familiar tenor to the notes. Surprise momentarily wiped his features of their scowl - Could it be? With the silent, effortless run of a hunter and a practiced woodsman, Sirius made his way to the owner of the call.

Pupils narrowed, sweeping her up and down in a quick movement, mind recalling her colors and her scent as black lips peeled back in a toothy smile. Trust Grace to appear, just when he needed a pleasant distraction! "My dear sister!" Came the King's caramel purr, his voice warm and toffee and laced with poison. Arms were held out wide, inviting her in for an embrace as he stepped nearer to her nervous form.

Sirius Revlis
Hail the Conqueror Worm
<style>
.gsiri-01 {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;}
.gsiri-01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsiri-01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
.gsiri-01 .quote {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding-top:10px;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;}</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 567 <3 Dated to the 30th work for you?

Restlessly she shuffled around upon the spot, brushing her fur this way and that, reaching up and playing with her fringe in an attempt to make herself as presentable as possible, all the while blue eyes constantly darted each direction as she waited for some form of response or for someone to turn up. Doubt bleed into her, the golden women suddenly feeling foolish and highly questioning what had made her think she'd find him out here in the first place, although regardless of her uncertainty she did not move forward, did not proceed to check out the scent and confirm for sure whether it was a border or just some loners feeble claim to a small area. Pride would not allow for her to leave until her information was truly proved wrong... no, until then she would believe that she had the right location.... Even if she was nervous and jumpy and longed to return home.

The golden Risna's anxiety wasn't stemmed from the fact that she was incapable of defending herself, for the librarian knew of basic self defence and believed herself able of protecting her own back end, nor did she truly possess a reason to be jumpy and overly cautious as she was; but then it had been a long time since she had truly been on her own, feeling isolated and unprotected by others. Whenever she had gone out to gather resources she was accompanied by Turnip and Jason, as she roamed Anathema lands she was under the watchful eyes of their crows. Within Vinatta the houses were so close together she always felt sure that there was someone nearby whom meant her good will; she had been alone before without truly being alone. Standing out in what could be described as the middle of nowhere though, conscious of the fact that for once she was most certainly alone... she couldn't help but to be put on edge.

“And the dropping sun does little to aid my paranoia” she announced, sarcasm rolling easily from her lips. Chuckling to herself the golden woman begun to apply logic to each sound she heard, rationalizing her childish fears and anxiety with hard facts she had learnt, comforting herself in the fact she wasn't some helpless little girl who couldn't defend herself if someone unwanted answered her call.

Flicking her fringe away from her eyes she ran a hand along the top of her dreads before returning it to wrapping around her stomach, ocean eyes staring fixated as an approaching form came into her sights; seemingly familiar from a distance but it was not until his face with it's toothy smile was right before her did she allow herself to truly believe that he was there, and that she had gotten the right location after all. “Brother!” she yipped loudly in response, running the remaining distance between herself and him, throwing herself into his open arms without any hesitation, arms wrapping tightly around his neck as she rubbed her check against his briefly before stepping back, keeping her arms loosely upon his shoulders; if he didn't like her contact he could easily shrug her off.

“Dammit Siri! Do you know how dang hard you are to track down? I was waiting here actually doubting myself for a moment” she complained half heartedly, grumbling a little towards the end. “How have you been? It's been too long”

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the slow, love D: (+3)

The lady who ran towards him was not the girl his acidic eyes recalled, but a woman, truly a woman. His arms wrapped about her tightly, tall lean body absorbing the power of her lunge by staggering back a step as a delighted chuckle oozed from his venomous maw. Warm cream palms rubbed up and down her back, surprised again at how adult she appeared, how entirely female she felt in his arms. She relaxed her hug, her feet sliding back to the ground, and he allowed his arms to become looser around her, hands lingering on the small of her back, reluctant to let go.

She scolded him, and even the all-powerful arrogant Thistle King was not without reproach. His tall ears flicked back, and a guilty expression stole over handsome, dark features. Grace had always been able to rebuke him in such a way, and probably always would, even when it cost others their tongues to even raise voice at him. "Deepest apologies, dearest. Had I known you were coming, I'd have sent an envoy to collect you, so you didn't have to wait," He purred thickly, black lips still peeled back in a sharp smile. A sudden thought occurred to him, and his expression became stern, a brooding scowl crossing sharp features. "Honestly, Grace, you should be more careful. These lands aren't safe for lone ladies to wander. What would I have done if someone had snatched you up before I got here?" He knew exactly what he would have done. It would have been painful and bloody for the unfortunate fool who had thought to make a target of his sister. When pushed, Sirius had the capability to be viciously protective.

At her question, he sighed, black lips twitching up at the corners once more. "I have been well, my dear, well enough. I've such news to tell you, and of course I demand to hear all of yours - Will you walk with me?" He took a step backwards and out of her gentle embrace, one palm reaching to take her hand and lead her back into the safety of his territory.

Sirius Revlis
Hail the Conqueror Worm
<style>
.gsiri-01 {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;}
.gsiri-01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsiri-01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
.gsiri-01 .quote {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding-top:10px;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;}</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 361 Sorry for being slow also <3

All her petty anxieties washed away as she carelessly threw herself into his arms, arms that wrapped tightly around her, giving her the illusion of safety and setting her at ease almost immediately. It had been too long since she had seen him and she'd missed him a lot more then she had realised, a childish, delighted grin spread out across her face before firmly sitting upon dark lips, regardless of her complaints she spoke to her brother she couldn't help her delight at tracking him down. Even as his expression shifted into one she pinned as one that meant a lecture was coming she continued to beam a smile at him, “Why my dearest brother, you would of come to my rescue no doubt. I have every faith in you.” her eyes blinked in a playful nature, even though she was speaking truthfully she wanted to at least make him wonder if she was being sarcastic. “Although you worry too much, I am fine and perfectly capable of defending myself for the most part; I doubt anyone would be fool enough to touch me, so close to your borders” she purred each word right back at him in a half-hearted attempt to mimic his speech, a small bit of hero worship and blind faith being revealed, but then what little girl didn't think her brother would defend her from all the evils in the world?

Falling out of his embrace she took up his offered hand, titling her head to the side as she grew curious at his words. “That's good. And now you have me all curious as to what news you have to tell me, please say it isn't bad?” concern bleed into her voice, fear of something bad happening to her brother stuck her heart even though he hadn't specified what kind of news he had to tell. Although she was no warrior, nor manipulative or capable of any great feats, she would not stand for anyone to wrong her brother nor harm him, she would attempt to do all she could to aid him; for he was her family and that was what families were for.

<style>
[/html]