let's get high off a downer
[html]

Jacinto's leaving thread, but it's likely he'll come back, unless he's a traitor or something for leaving the clan--will get around to PMing the leadership when the actual date comes along. Foredated to the 2nd -

Word Count → 732

With every blink of an eye, Jacinto's life was changing. It could have been controlled. Could have been leashed to the point of almost everything not happening. But with Io's reappearance, the dusky hybrid's word had become a spinning disaster. And as he gazed at the grave of his stillborn children's, with soft eyes glancing to the swaying white flowers tousled by the breeze, he knew--That they weren't his only blood children. He had committed a  sin worthy of great guilt to come, adultery...He had impregnated a woman who had a mate--like himself...He had Omni. And how? How was the Lykoi ever going to be able to fix this? Or tell the truth? It was an annoying ring in his ears, an undeniable guilt that would likely live with him for the rest of his life. The lean Scorpius ran a hand through the shaggy locks of orange on his head in exasperation, this was his fault. He shouldn't have engaged in such an act...Shouldn't have been smoking that stuff...But what was done, happened.

Since the day Io Berlin had shown up to tell him of the children to come, the man's life had spiraled downward into numbness. Instinct prodded him to go to her, live with her...Make sure the offspring were safe. And lately, instinct was what he had succumbed to...Good or bad, Cinto was an animal. Maybe the life he had was too materialistic, too human...But the lean coyote knew for a fact, life was not the best at this certain point. Orange eyes wandered to the direction of the Mansion, sighing heavily and exhaling the smoke he loved so dearest. And soon, his legs followed.

In almost sober panic the guitarist brought himself up the porch and into the huge entrance to the heart of Inferni, his breath catching in his throat. Helotes...Zana...Omni--Sinatrai. He couldn't afford to abandon them--Or any of the clan. But blood children--Coyote children! If only for a little while...Until they were old enough to come to the clan... As he stomped back to the room, the only single belonging he held up to him, the only thing he planned to bring...The precious acoustic guitar, the priceless gift from his mother...In sad silence he brought his rump to the bed, dark fingers caressed over the strings quietly, gently touching the ancient-seeming pick-board where his fingers usually took refuge after a solo. Omni had always told him not to smoke I  front of children. And as much as it pained the hybrid to leave it, his children--Deserved more than that. He couldn't just up and leave Io by herself...Jacinto was many things, but not a deserter of a pregnant woman and his children.

His head snapped up as the door to their room closed with a small click, watching as Omni streamed into the room. Flaxen hair...Golden body--Eyes the shade of a liquiline sky. There was no words to greet the young woman with, no words until after she spoke. And soon, she did. The young coyote woman glanced to her mate, seeing the sorrow written plainly over his face. "What's going on?" Omni asked quietly, confusion painting itself over the corners of her visage. "I have to leave." Jac stated, standing up with his guitar, reaching for a fur cloak. Summer was coming, it wouldn't be cold...but for some reason, the chaos-star-branded hybrid thought it valid. "Why?""Something came up. I--got someone pregnant." And there it was. The truth, the whole story. "And you love her?" Omni asked, tail flicking in annoyance behind her "No. Omni, it's you I love. It's just...The kids, I can't just leave them." "Like you're leaving Sina?"    

That got him. He didn't want to leave. But Sinatrai was surely old enough to go a while without him, these--With Io, were just too young...."I don't want to leave, Omni. If this situation was reverse, I'd go to you. And--Io has a mate, I have you. I'll be back, hopefully. I just gotta be there when they're born. It only feels right." "Alright....Just please, please don't do anything drastic. I mean, sleeping with her is bad, but if it continues..." the Scorpius stood and gave the golden female a hug, pressing her lithe body close "It's you I love. Now--I gotta get going..." There was tears in his eyes, but what had to be done was priority. Later that day the Lykoi trekked south from Inferni. 

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]