survival
[html]
Shaadkasd

Io had made the lengthy journey to Inferni from the tribal lands on horse back, a deep pit of guilt in her stomach. And beside it lay the children of Jacinto. She was sure of it. Positive. And after all, despite having three surviving children out of a good fire or so litters, you think she'd be able to tell. Jaroslaw had caught on pretty fast. He'd kept his mouth closed of course. But his mate coming home smelling of sex and another man, then falling ill a week later didn't give him any other reason to think she'd cheated on him. And he didn't even like pups, he didn't want them. Least of all he didn't want to raise kids that weren't even his own. But still he stood beside Io, he longed for her long enough and wouldn't loose her over her loose ways. There wasn't any visible signs yet, but to the feel her stomach was harder, and that was proof enough. She'd come to notify Jacinto. And she wasn't looking forward to it.

As she reached the borders she let out a call for Jacinto. Him and only him. Her white fingers wrapped around her snowy mounts mane nervously, shamefully almost. After all they both had mates. Both cheated. And it was both their faults. But Io had no desire to rid herself of these children. She cared too much. The Elan Soquili still didn't feel a hundred percent and hoped dearly that this wouldn't be made difficult. Dismounting she waited for the male.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 SOEXCITED. Optime form

That morning Omni had confronted the hybrid about the scents he had brought back to Inferni, assuming what was up those days prior. She hadn't said much for a long time, waiting intently on having him say something. It had reached to a close heated argument, the Lykoi storming out of the room in a huff. There was no way he could even explain or have her know who it was. It was likely the rusty guitarist would never see the woman again. He had thought of bringing a joint along, but alas the temptation didn't last long. All he seemed to crave was the fresh northern air. It sounded like a good plan to stick to.

There had been a couple of incidents when something of the subject had almost happened. Drunken and high, he had almost been pinned under the fiery artisan man...Until the Lykoi descendant had stopped it. He had always been afraid of hurting Omni, terrified of making her upset. But for over a week she had been out of Inferni, in her heat cycle--Anything could have happened. So off he left, gaining distance from the huge residence with the help of his long legs, striding away. On his belt of his jeans he had a knife, good enough, the coyote assumed.

It was actually a decent day, cool but not gloomy and grey, warm in a sense, but not overly humid. He was considering leaving, considering just getting up and going. Omni had always acted innocent...Perhaps the man that had attacked her had a little bit of sense.

Bright orange eyes moved to the sky as the brown and tan hybrid came to terms with himself. His purpose was not well served as he could see, perhaps Columbine had been right about that before he had come to a demise. A guitar was not to be used to fight off attackers, and a few ounces of marijuana were sure not enough to get a decent meal. There needed to be something more accepting, which Jac was slowly getting a taste of with Myrika as the Aquila...But things were spiraling downward. He had cheated on Omni and let down Sinatrai....

A call sounded through the cool silent air, a call that instinctively beckoned the lithe man forward. It was a call for him...Only him at that. Changing direction, he sauntered to the borders to receive whomever it was, distractedly running a hand through his golden hair. As he reached the clearing and the boundaries separating the clan from the free lands, his big fiery eyes widened at the sight of who it was. It was Io Berlin, his one night lover and the woman he had betrayed in a way. Regaining his confidence, the coyote stepped forward, eyes diverted downward. "Io." He began, voice smooth "What's going on?"

Photo courtesy of PhotoAtelier

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 {background-color:#f5d9ae;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/36/jacintolykoi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:382px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .inner {margin:0 20px;  border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
me too

He came swiftly, with the wind on his heels. She almost wished he hadn't. Io pushed the horse away, wanting to give herself some space as another wave of sickness passed over her. She couldn't believe what she had just gone and done. I mean she could see the anger on Jaroslaw's face and was almost furious that he'd said nothing and accepted it. Sleek white digits brushed an equally snowy fringe away from her silver eye line. Her heart raced and she jsut about stopped herself from panicking as his scent came closer and closer towards the borders. Of course, she still had time before he came. She could have ran. But she sunk to the ground against a tree fiddling with bits of grass to keep her mind off her current thoughts for a while while she waited. It didn't work. Much to her disappointment.

She stood shakily when he arrive in her eye sight. Walking over to meet him silently, and, while not ignoring his question, she was nowhere near strong enough to answer it verbally. Io gulped and stood before him reaching for his hand and entwining it with hers, palm to back. The tribal woman stared deep into in eyes, panic in her own and rested his palm, with her finger beside his, on her stomach. Even though there was no visible rise, nor would there be for another few weeks, a small, solidness could be felt. 'Jac...' she began, her voice clearly wavering. 'Przykro mi... I am sorry...'

[html]
Word Count :: 000 Jacinto is a  durrrrr he has no idea for a while <.< le stupid Cinto HAHA IT'D BE FUNNY IF HE WAS ALL "Aww Io.......I'm so sorry about your tumor"

His confidence began to twist in his gut as the moments antagonizingly passed by slowly, why was she here? What purpose had she sought out to meet the hybrid on the borders of his own home? Was this a thing of blame? It really had been him to bring on everything. Perhaps her mate knew, perhaps he had left her--Which dubbed the Lykoi man as a troublemaker, put the weight of the blame heavily onto his shoulders. Was this a matter of revenge? Pumpkin eyes swept over her form quickly, taking her in. No, it couldn't possibly be revenge. The hybrid Berlin was seemingly too disheveled to want to inflict vengeance on the tawny-furred canine. He had found a small place in his heart for her however, maybe as a friend or something around the likes. He could see something was up, and whatever reassurances she needed--The hybrid could provide. After all, they had smoked together. That had basically made them pals. The musician had all the right to worry, all the right to try and get the truth from the duo-toned AniWayan.

His heart almost stopped  beating as she met him in the eye, her own fears reflecting onto him, something was really up. It made him scared in a way, but he waited for a little bit to see what it was. Soon, the admittedly beautiful woman stepped forward a couple of steps, facing the Lykoi. He half expected something like a kiss, which was really stupid of him--But after that night, he had not been able to fish his mind from the gutter. Perhaps women were merely a weakness, Helotes had the same thing a while back. But his brother--Had changed so much. The older sibling had a unique, beautiful woman to look after. As well as healthy, legitimate kids to look after. Once he had succumbed to the magic of a female, and Cinto was proud now. He had become something real. But as disturbing as it was, he could see himself with any woman as it seemed.

Instead, Io gently grabbed his palm and placed it upon her stomach. His eyes widened as he felt what she meant. There was a bit of a bump. Not like normal muscle mass or anything the like. He knew this. Omni had been pregnant once too, now....This? A mix of conflicting emotions overcame and overwhelmed the dusky hybrid. Fear. Sorrow. Excitement and a tinge of denial. But his eyes softened as she apologized, sighing softly. "No Io, it's fine...." He took in a breath, attempting so hard to keep a straight face. Jac wanted to hug her and run away at the same time. "And...They're mine?"

He must've gone into shock. It was overwhelming...A numbness had passed over his mind, he had--gotten a woman pregnant. His tail swished slightly behind him, too little to be noted as happiness. But finally, as selfish as it was--possibly there was heirs in this deal. "I'm sorry Io...Are--Are you gonna keep them? If I'm the father...I-I gotta help you out. I can't leave them."

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 {background-color:#f5d9ae;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/36/jacintolykoi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:382px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
XD

She nodded when he asked if they were his. Removing her hand from around him. Her own arms crossed across her chest. She'd expected to feel much better after telling him but her generally upset feeling didn't change. Pacing back over to the tree, Io slumped down defeated. She had no energy left to worry and so just sat there numbly, unable to think what she should be feeling now, Happy, sad, guilty? And she couldn't gauge how Jac felt about this either so she let her collie ears fall flat against her head instead. 'Przykro mi...' she repeated again, because it had been her fault after all, hadn't it?

'I am keeping them. I...' she shrugged, still refusing to meet his gaze. 'I can not jsut get rid of them... it would be...' she couldn't finish. And so she succumbed to wallowing in her own guilt and frustration. Frustration because she adored children, but why they hell was she so upset about it? Perhaps it was the fact that she'd actually considered Jaroslaw's feelings. He said he didn't care. But Io wasn't convinced. 'You do not need to help. I will be fine' her voice came sharp. She was a Berlin for god sake! A fine representation of her homeland and she was not helpless by any means.

[html]
Word Count :: 000 :3

His gut twisted even more in his body, he ha done something--That would affect so many others...Io's, her mate's, the pups...Even Omni and Inferni. His blood children hadn't survived, and this, opportunity--Was something to jump at. The lean musician paced a little at the borders. He couldn't just run off...Those were his kids...In no way whatsoever was he to leave royal coyote children with their mother's mate...The world would never see, and the heirs would never, ever know their true lineage. It simply wasn't allowable. Large chocolate ears swept to his skull, relieved to hear that they weren't to be gotten rid of. Still, Jac felt disconnected from reality, this couldn't be happening. Placing a finger between his eyes as if to ward of a headache, the hybrid sighed defeatedly. "That's good...Keeping them--This is wonderful....And terrifying. I'm just sorry...that I did all that. The hybrid felt utterly stupid, he had initiated the entire thing...She had mentioned a mate, and he had thought with his loins.

What was he to do? He had to leave the clan, had to get to AniWaya to see their birth. Sure it would be a few weeks, but...It was so important. They were important. The young man wished so much to just get this over with, work with this enough and stay out of the way of Io's mate. At her aloof tone however, his dark ears slipped back. A flush of words flew from his thin muzzle "Look here. They're my kids too. Lykoi children. Here, that's like royalty. I won't have their lineage hidden that way. I have to see them at least." He stared back into her silvery eyes, a bit old stubborn coldness reflecting in his heirloom orange eyes. "I won't get in the way of you and your mate. I promise you that. I've already likely caused enough of a mess with you guys by sleeping with you. I just, need to be knowing that they're alright and close."

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:courier; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
[/html]
[html]
close this soon? we need to get the other one finished then we're gold Big Grin

Io refused to let herself sit in sorrow, with a sigh she stood up and moved back over to Jacinto. It was her fault. This was her sort of thing, of course it was. She was jsut like her mother. And it hurt her to consider that. 'I suppose...' she mused as Jacinto went on about how wonderful it was. Thin fingers traced lines on her stomach, still flat. She wasn't staying in this form. She'd shift directly after she went home and she wouldn't move out of it for the next six weeks. It wouldn't be hard, her secui form was her most favoured an it upset her than her job just wasn't do able without hands. The defiance from Jacinto was something she was unprepared for, her ears flattened and her eyes cast downwards. She didn't even have the energy to fight back like she usually would.

'Fine... I will let you stay in my hut. There's a spare room and I will have it ready when you arrive' she said flatly, pacing over to retrieve her horse. At the mention of her mate, her ears flickered back. 'Never mind him. He does not care'. Moving back over to Jacinto, the hybrid spoke again, 'Goodbye then. At least for a while...' It was an awkward goodbye, stoic with no movement for physical interaction on her account.

[html]

::finishing this off  

Watching from his shaggy bangs he noticed the defiance he had given had proved successful on his account. He didn't expect to be allowed to stay in her home, likely in the same pack however. But as it was offered, his ears perked in surprise. It gave him some wonderment to what Io's mate would do about it. Surely the dusky canine had done enough already by bedding Io and getting her pregnant. But moving in? What was the hybrid to expect? He gave nothing in disapproval however, nodding his head slowly as he took it all in. Still, reality felt false. He had gotten a woman pregnant--And was planning to steal away from the clan. Jac Lykoi also had no idea how to bring the concept up, or how to show Omni that this was the right thing. Heart pounding in his chest, the chocolate-furred man managed to squeak out a reply. "Good luck Io. I really mean it. This is a good thing. Think of it as that now."

How in the meantime was he to plan? This was overwhelming, overturning his whole view of existence. "I'll start out tomorrow. Probably get there in a few days. Thank you so much Io...They'll be beautiful like their momma. But me--Can stoners be pretty?" He smiled softly, ears flattening at her goodbye. Instinctually he worried for the mother of his children. So many things could come up...Waving his hand and backing away, the Lykoi called out "I'll see you later! Take care."

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]