Paranoid Borders
[html]
Ooc.

Someone had attacked a member of her pack. The fury Terra felt over this still burned in her. She didn't particularly know him very well, but she still hated it. The blood...It had been so much. The smell had lingered for days before fading. The insecure feeling she had only increased. Talking with Strel, seeing the beta so worn had frightened her. Being told that what she viewed as her home wasn't safe didn't help either. Granted, he hadn't actually said that. Terra was sure that was what he had meant though.

She had to work to protect the pups. Axelle had already frightened her with the idea of telling Kit. To know that there was something out there hurting her pack was even more terrifying than a bear. Assurances that the attack had happened a distance away didn't help. Moving along the border Terra checked to see if there was anything she could do to make it more secure. Her pregnancy was obvious at this point. There was no hiding the bulge in her belly. It wasn't humungous, but it was noticeable. Terra moved a branch, directing it over a path to trip any would-be attackers, and continued down the border.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Of course he's gonna trip on the stick! X3 ||+000

Ah, the sun felt so nice against the lazy mutt's already sun kissed pelt as he rested, sprawled out underneath the trees. This was the first good rest he'd gotten in days finally giving up his search for a home and accepting that it may take a while. Moss's snores could be heard throughout the forest, though they stirred nothing but the peace. Eilam sat not far off simply looking over his friend as a watch dog, or watch wolf. Moss restlessly flipped over on his side and llet loose a yawn scratching his lower stomach. Pleasant dreams filled his mind, a dreamy joyful smile spread across his dark lips as he muttered some useless words to his imaginary wife. Don't worry....love.... Eilam raised a brow at his strange friend and continued to keep watch while Moss tossed and turned in delight, something very good happening in his dreams. Sensual growls rumbled from his throat as his hands moved at if he were stroking something. Finally, he silenced once again and fell still the snores exiting his mouth on a regular basis.

Eilam wasn't as pleased with what was going on sensing someone in the distance. A low warning growl emitted from his throat as he padded silently over to Moss and gave him a gentle nudge. The reddish hybrid jolted and screamed, flashbacks from Eilam's saddening past waking him abruptly. Breath heavy, he stirred and looked around alertly, mismatched eyes coming to fall on his translucent friend who stared back at him with an apologetic face. Sorry, I sense someone. We're near the borders of a pack, be careful With that, he disappeared leaving Moss to do as he pleased. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he rose and grabbed his few belongings. His broad head raised to scent the air, a female and he wasn't getting a settling feeling from her. Also, the undertones of something more delicate laced her feminine scent giving Moss a small smile. He already knew what he would find.

Hurriedly, he paced towards the scent keeping a careful watch for the borders. If he crossed them without permission he would be met with unwelcoming wolves. His eyes searched for the woman that matched the lovely scent, going fast. Moss hit the border and came to a halt, her scent followed alongside it and there he went eyes staying forward to spot her. She wasn't far. His eyes eventually fell on a brown femme and his pace quickened, he could sense her distress, it radiated off of the stranger. His concern heightened by the fact that her hormones were raging for a very certain reason. Moss reached out a hand to wave and call to her, but before he knew it he was falling forwards, landing with a loud thump and a yelp. Ow, ow, OW! Seems he'd tripped a trap, probably set by her. Maybe she didn't want to be followed. Moss stayed where he was on the ground and rubbed his chin where it had hit a rock on the floor, a small scrape oozed with fresh blood.

<style type="text/css">
.mossyrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#87cd2a;}
.mossyrock p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mossyrock p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.mossyrock p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.mossyrock {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#101108; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ttdQc.png);
background-position: center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #487f10; padding: 25px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; text-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Her ears flattened at the sound of someone falling. It hadn't even been that long, and someone had already hit one of her traps. She'd been right, the attacker had come further south! Was probably patrolling the border looking for weaknesses right now. It was good that Terra had decided to strengthen them. She was by herself though. No one else knew that she was out there. Feeling terribly vulnerable Terra vanished into the bushes closer up ahead. The paths that ran through the pack, hidden or not were well known by the coyote. The pregnancy barely slowed her down as she hid inside, crouching to see what could possibly be there as a threat.

A large dark male seized her attention. Lips pulled back to reveal fangs as she stared at the fallen victim from the safety of the bushes. Moving around she studied him, wondering what dangers he possessed. Perhaps she should just kill him. Terra would do it, but the pregnancy did take some tolls on her body. The female wasn't completely confident that she could do it. Instead she leaped out from the bushes to land on his back, hoping that he wouldn't roll out of the way. Thought you could attack my pack? Get out!

<style>
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC ||+000

Well, it looked like he'd gone and scared the brown female off. The next time he looked up to see if she was there, she had vanished. But wait, she wasn't gone. Her scent was still lingering and even though he couldn't see her it was drawing ever closer to where he lay. Though, he dare not move in fear of frightening the girl off. That just wasn't his style. Mismatched eyes flickered all around in search of the brown femme but still she was nowhere to be found. She was close, he could hear the cracking of twigs every now and then. "Miss! I didn't mean to frighten you. I mean no harm." Still nothing, where could she be? Moss's ears were erect, searching for signs of her in the surrounding forest. It was silent. Until she burst out of the bushes catching the wolf-dog off guard. Surpised, he flipped over on his back just before she landed on him. Their eyes met, his surprised and hers full of rage and fear. Hand raised in a 'I give up' motion as he lay there. His ears pulled back submissively as she yelled at him.

A-attack?! I wouldn't do such a thing. I didn't come here to attack your pack, I swear to the spirits, I-I... His eyes shifted to the borders, he was getting worried now. What if she called for back up? He would surely be in trouble even though he had done nothing wrong, his intentions pure. Moss could easily push her off seeing that she was much smaller than he was, and, pregnant. The small bulge paired with the scent of hormones gave it away. Moss would do nothing to harm the woman. Eyes switched back to her, drifting to her stomach with soft eyes. I could sense your distress, I only came to help. That, was the truth and nothing but. Now all he could do was hope that she would listen. The woman had a look of absolute distrust in her eyes, but he kept calm taking steady breaths as he waited for her to respond.

<style type="text/css">
.mossyrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#87cd2a;}
.mossyrock p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mossyrock p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.mossyrock p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.mossyrock {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#101108; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ttdQc.png);
background-position: center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #487f10; padding: 25px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; text-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Her ears flicked forwards as he spoke. He probably hadn't meant to frighten her. Probably hadn't even meant for her to pick up his presence at all. Terra was positive that he would have just killed her and left her body on the borders, only the simple traps she'd set up helping to prevent that from happening. Unfortunately he dodged her attack, leaving her exposed. Crouching low she growled, wishing that she hadn't decided to try and attack him. Now she was out here with him, where he could harm her and she wouldn't be able to prevent it. Their eyes met, only soft surprise meeting the burning fear that ran through her frame.

Seeing him change to a submissive pose soothed her worries slightly, Terra's pose as dominant as she could force it. She listened as he plead his case, claiming that he would never attack the pack. As soon as the brown wolf's eyes shifted up she snapped at the air before him. She didn't like the interest he held in the borders. Was he measuring it's strength? The alpha himself patrolled daily. He wouldn't find any here. Her ears flattened back at the last part. Just came to help? There was nothing to help with. I'm fine. The only source of 'distress' in my life is you. She did her best to sound fierce, but the panic wasn't fading. She was still scared.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Moss could easily read by her actions that she believed him and she should. He rarely ever told a lie, even a small one. The concern he originally had for her doubled by this time. He'd frightened her and she was already on edge. Hopefully he'd be able to help her in some way, even if it was a few kind words to ease her nerves. The woman remained on top of him and he dare not move for fear of frightening her further. She had her back arched back, shoulders square in a dominant position. Everything about screamed dominance but he could see the subtle insecurities in her. It saddened him knowing she was hurting, especially since she was carrying a child.

Moss's gaze was forced back to the woman when she snapped, his head pulling back startled by the unexpected sound. Obviously she was serious about this and wanted his full and undivided attention. She would get it. Her posture changed slightly, ears pulling back. What had he said wrong?

Apparently, she thought he was the problem here. That was the last thing he wanted. Moss shook his head furiously trying to get her to understand. I didn't mean to cause you worry. I apologize if I startled you but I was simply concerned for you. He sighed, he wasn't sounding all too convincing. His eyes darted to her bulging stomach. The concern showed in his eyes, something was up but if she didn't want help what could he do? Also, we both know that's not true. Either way, if you want me out of your business I will leave and not look back. He chuckled, remembering the reason they were on the floor. Did you set this trap? I must say it caught me off guard. He questioned, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Moss stayed still, waiting for her to make a decision.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

His head returned to face her as she'd wished. Terra might not make a very convincing threat, as small as she was. She'd do her best though. She wouldn't let another one of her pack members be injured. His head was shaken, disagreeing with her assessment. The coyote thought it was pretty clear who was the threat here. A stranger had come along the borders, hitting one of the small traps she'd set up. True, it was so simple anyone could dodge it. It was just all she could do, reluctant to shift and lacking the strength she usually held. It had already proven to hold worth, tripping him up.

Why would he be concerned for her? There was no reason for it. Terra continued studying him, seeing the lean strength of someone that lived on their own. It didn't necessarily mean he was powerful, but it did mean he was someone bound to survive. The soft words continued to reach out for her, attempting to calm the fierce female. She stepped off him, standing as carefully as she could to avoid looking weak. Terra could dart over into the pack, but who was to say he wouldn't just follow? She nodded her head, looking over to the stick. It's supposed to catch others off guard. Give a warning when they wouldn't otherwise get one. Much like the string she'd managed to tangle around a couple trees. Green eyes widened and she looked back to the brown wolf. That's the only trap you'll learn about!

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Moss was sure she wanted nothing to do with him. If not for Eilam waking him up and telling him she was there he would have never came in this direction. But, he was glad he had because he knew she needed help. Although, if she didn't want to accept it then he really couldn't force it on her. The large reddish and utterly submissive male wolf simply lay there and let the femme be in control. If that's what it was going to take to make her understand that he wasn't here to hurt her than that's what he would do. His words had been the truth, but it was up to her whether she believed him. He could tell from the softening look in her eyes that she might be leaning in his favor.

Ah, there we go. Finally, the tan wolfess removed herself from her spot on top of him and stood. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, happy she had decided not to kill him. Oh, thank you. From that look in your eye I thought I was done for. Moss stood slowly and brushed the leaves off of his front and back, his red tipped tail starting to swish happily. A large hand moved up to examine the scrape on his chin which was still bleeding, he was so clumsy. But, no worries it would heal within a couple days time and he held no grudges against the young woman. He knew she was fretting about something, her hormones were probably raging and causing all sorts of unnecessary worries. He might be a man, but he knew a thing or two about the female body. His eyes followed hers to the stick and he shook his head at it. He really shouldn't have tripped over something so simple. Well it did it's job.

Another lighthearted chuckle filled the air as she spoke and he raised his hands in defense. Okay, okay. Sorry for coming so close to the borders, it was a bad choice on my part. With a sigh, he placed a hand on the back of his neck and looked over at the woman with curiosity. So, are you sure there is nothing I can help you with before I take my leave? I promise you can confide in me, even if I am a stranger. He hoped she would share, but he would understand if she chose not to. Even by the short while they were in each others' presence he could tell she wasn't the type of woman who opened up easily to strangers.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Terra stiffened as he laughed. She'd removed herself from him, but had that been a mistake? Was he planning something now that she was out of the way? True, the coyote wasn't exactly what one would call threatening. She'd felt more in control when he was pinned down though. Her mind was still in shambles, scrambling to make sense of what was around her. Form tense she watched as he sat up, prepared to flee if he made a single move towards her. It was irritating, the fear that she felt. Terra wished she could be as fearless as she normally was, running into danger with a smile. Instead she was panicking at everything.

Pride filtered into her expression at his words, accepting the praise for the trap. Thanks. I've been practicing. She spent a lot of time working on improving her traps. Well, not exactly. She just spent a lot of time in general figuring out how to get in and out of trouble. A small shiver ran through Terra's body, asked if there was anything worrying her. Looking into his eyes Terra wished she could tell him. She needed to talk to someone. It would be so easy. It's just... She felt like she was going mad. How could she tell him that?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Moss could sense how tense she was. He didn't mean to put her so on edge. Something was obviously going on with her, he knew it from the start. If only she could understand that he was someone she could trust. That would be hard for anyone to believe, him being a stranger in all. But, he would try his best to make her see. Her hormones were easy to smell, maybe that was what was causing so much distress with this young woman. He really wouldn't know unless she told him but he couldn't force her to do so. Either way, he stood there with an accepting and patient look on his face. His ears were slightly held back to show her he meant now harm and his tail remained motionless behind him. He wanted her to know that he was just as harmless as a fly. Even if he did look a bit rugged, big, and pretty strong.

He smiled. He saw her expression light up when he talked about her trap. Even though it probably wouldn't have stopped someone more skilled than him, it was nice to see her mood lightening up just a little at the mention of it. Their eyes met and he could instantly sense that there was something she wanted to share. His head tilted, yearning for her to tell him. All he wanted to do was help. Not know about her personally, or get involved in her life in any way. Moss meant well whatever he did and whoever he meant. That was something he promised he would do. There was just too much drama and finger pointing in his life for him to care.

Moss knelt down so he was smaller than her, just to make her feel more in control. A hand was placed on his knee, the other on the ground as he spoke. Mismatched eyes focused on her. He used ever bit of his being to make her understand that he wouldn't harm her. My name is Moss Eilam Dovereaux and I'm new to this land. All I want to do his help others and if that means being the one you share your problems with, then that's exactly what I'll do. You can count on me to listen and offer whatever advice that I have for you. A smile was added. Please understand that all I want to do is help. I lend you my ear.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
He was just drinking in anything she said. Terra didn't have experience with anything like it. She didn't know what to make of the behavior. Was it normal? No one listened to her like this. Well, Aylu had, but he had also been in love with her. Rather strange, picturing the burning feeling Kit left with her directed towards the protective male. Had he really felt that for her? Terra didn't think she was one to stir such emotions. They had come from completely separate worlds, hers one she doubted he could understand, and knowing that she couldn't enter his.

The stranger crouched down even lower, filling her need for control in the situation. Terra had been afraid, but it was hard to stay so as he crouched below her so sympathetically. She was the dominant one. He was here listening to her, not someone else. The coyote's eyes widened at his name. That was the longest one yet! She had only heard two names before, but this one had four! Moss Eelam Dove Ero. His request was strange. Helping someone out of purely selfless reasoning was an odd concept for her, only helping others when it benefited her in some way.

Terra couldn't think of a reason to not tell him now though. If you tell anyone, you'll meet a worse trap than the one you did. Hardly threatening, as much emotion as she tried to throw into it. Her position relaxed a little, gathering herself up to sit down. The bulge was as obvious as before, perhaps more exaggerated sitting down. Terra had to keep her guard up, protect her pups. Someone in the pack was attacked. There was so much blood. Since I found out I'm carrying pups, I haven't been able to relax. It feels like everything is out to harm them, even if they aren't. I'm losing my mind! The last part rose slightly with hysteria before she recentered herself.
[html]

out of character text

This young woman was lucky to have stumbled upon Moss today. Most wouldn't be so understanding and willing to listen, but he wasn't most. The rusty hybrid could tell his actions and words were making all the difference for her, her confidence rising as he submitted. He was certainly a strange one. If you were to put someone in his shoes, make them live his life the exact way he had, one might not turn out the way he had. Moss dealt with turmoil from the day he was born, pushed aside like the runt of a litter all because someone spread rumors about the Shovuard's pack founder. Poor Eilam. Moss could only imagine how much worse the wolf's life must have been compared to him. That was part of what made him so inclined to help others.

Moss laughed heartily at her threat which he would take as serious as death itself. He quickly quieted himself though knowing she meant every word of it. I promise by the stars that not a word of what you say will reach another's ears. Moss let himself sit as well, crossing his legs in Indian style. A pleasant smile remained on his face, happy that she'd finally accepted him as nothing more than a passing stranger inclined to help. Her words were inhaled by Moss, ears twitching and face growing austere as she spoke. That's quiet a problem. I noticed you are pregnant. I don't really know much about bearing pups, since I am clearly not able to do so... He chuckled. But I know how you must feel. Your need to protect is heightened by the hormones in your body. Everything is probably heightened for you, all emotions and feelings. He sounded like know it all, but he did know a thing or two about pregnancies. I'm sorry to hear that someone was attacked.

Moss wasn't the best at calming people through words, but he would try. He could tell how panicked she had been when he found her and could only imagine how it must be to feel that for a whole nine months. You are part of a pack yes? Of course, she was littered with other wolf's scents. Then you have people watching out for you, constantly.That fact alone should help you relax a little. Right? He wasn't sure if anything he said would help her, but he was trying.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

The laughter was not comforting, met by a growl from the red female. His words reassured her though. An oath sworn by the stars wasn't one to take lightly. His expression became infinitely more serious as she spoke, finally taking what she was saying at face value. That was good. Terra didn't know what she'd had done if he chose to laugh at her worries. Probably freak out and attack him. It was hard to think with a clear mind.

Informed that her hormones were a large part of the reason for her moods didn't mean much to her. She didn't even know what hormones were. Accepting that he meant there was something in her body that heightened things up when she was pregnant, similar to the overriding drive when she was in heat, Terra nodded. Reminded that the rest of the pack would be watching did relieve her a little bit, but not by much. Niro still managed to get hurt.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Moss wasn't sure if any of his words were sinking in, but he had tried his best to explain rationally why she was feeling the way she was. Whether it helped or not, he wasn't sure. The last part she seemed to take to giving an nod. It didn't seem like it helped her much thought which brought a frown to his face. What could he really do for her but be here and listen? Nothing would change that one of her pack members was injured and that there was a rush of hormones attacking her mentally. Moss brought a hand up to scratch behind his ear as he figured out something useful to say. An ear twitched as he spoke up. Is he okay now? It's unfortunate he had to be hurt.

Moss was wincing mentally hoping he could help. I'm confident you'll be safe within your pack. Just stay inside instead of coming around the borders like you were today. That was useful. If she wanted to be safe, then why would she be near the borders. Someone could easily waltz up to the border and cause her harm. Moss's mismatched ears flicked back as he thought about her getting injured. Worried eyes locked on her, widening when he thought of an idea. If you want, I would be more than willing to stay near the border and help keep watch. I won't let anyone come across, you can count on me. He felt of more use if he was physically doing something for her instead of trying to talk her down. The wolf-dog wasn't very good at calming with his words. Moss knew how to fight, he was big and had that in his advantage. He also was skilled with a bow and arrow.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
She shook her head. There had been a lot of blood. Terra knew that it would take time for him to heal. Probably as much as it had for her broken leg to be fixed. It was a really bad injury. Who had done that? Terra wasn't even sure how he had managed to return to the pack. It had to be difficult, with how messed up he was. Terra wasn't positive on how far the injuries were, having not spoken to him in some time.

Terra nodded her head. She'd come to the border to try and increase it's strength, set traps. Her nerves were wearing on her. Inside would be safer though. Perking up at the offer Terra smiled brightly, tail thumping behind her. Would you really do that? It would be amazing if he did. To have that weight lifted, and actually feel safe! It wouldn't take much, just the knowledge that there was someone out there patrolling. No one had actually assured her, saying that they were patrolling.
[html]

out of character text

The orange coy-dog's brow furrowed as she spoke of her pack mate. Moss knew just how cruel this world was having dealt with it's dangers first hand. It wasn't often that he thought about his own bad experiences, but couldn't help it when something sparked a memory. This young woman just happened to light the fire that shone on his past. Moss took a deep breath and tried to smile, for her. Seeing others with a happy disposition always helped in improving your own. Well. He's alright now right? And in capable hands? He'll be fine and so will you. I'm sure of it.

The brown woman's smile was an immediate indication of whether his plan was a good one or not. He couldn't help but pull his own lips back in a toothy grin, his tail thumping at a faster pace upon seeing her light up like that. He nodded, ears pushed forward intently. Of course. I'm already a loner so why not invest my time in protecting you and your pack mates? It would be an honor. He gave a lighthearted chuckle. Besides, I'd rather be the one out here and you, safe and sound inside the borders. I'll keep you and your pups free of harm. His head was held high and proud now, happy to have been able to help her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Before I forget, is Moss still helping Terra raise her pups?

The concerned look on Moss' face sent another wave of panic through her. It was smaller this time, but her eyes still widened with fear, wondering what she could possibly do. His smile was weaker this time as well. His words brought her back to reality now. Nodding her head Terra's tail wagged. Niro was safe, in the pack and healing. It was good to remember that. The one who had attacked him, while unknown, couldn't reach Niro now. Right?

It looked like she wasn't the only one coasting on the new high spirits. She giggled a little at his words. It sounded like he was offering to work as a pack member without being pack. How odd. Nodding at his words Terra stepped up, briefly nuzzling at him before retreating. Thank you. Smiling still she turned, moving to disappear back into the pack and return to safety, relaxed now that she knew someone was out there.

<style>
</style>[/html]