i search for my slice of solace
[html]

Just wanted to play out the younger version of Cinto!! Mebee someone he doesn't know?Just to prevent confusing things in the future Big Grin buuut i'm lost for muse for my normal threads. This had to be written tho :3n

Word Count → ???

Orange eyes settled on the flourishing clear stream before him, young limbs bringing the dusky hybrid to a crouch over the moving liquid. Beneath the glossy cover of cool were fish. Bright red in the precious spawning season. Jacinto had left the home to find some peace after all the family issues insured. Father had been going off...Returning only to distance himself even more from the Lykoi children. The star embazoned on the lean shoulder of the boy glimmered in the bright sunshine, his mark of pride. The scar of his lineage. Kaena, his grandmother had shown how resiliant the great family was. Although the fight had not shown to be his strong point, the rusty-furred male knew very well already--It was easy to woo a pretty girl with his six-string. Sighing and sucking in a cool breath of air, the man sprang a clawed hand upon the fish, almost dropping it back as the slimy creature thrashed. But he held fairly firm, his sharp nails puncturing the slippery meal, killing it soon enough. Holding it by the gills in the opposite hand, he shook his wrist to rid the other palm of the cold water.

The sun was beginning to set, oranges and blues dashing the pretty spring sky with hints of ember and moonlight tones, tempting the teenager to stay up the entire night. There would be stars, for sure. Stretching his lean limbs, the optime male sprinted back to his home. It was always the same there. The scents were so interwined with eachother--All but Kerberos' that is. Ilusion had always been so strong...Helotes so cool and charming, stronger than himself. And Columbine--The protector he wished he had the right words to thank...Leticia deserved so much more with her choice of mate.

Before he had any chance to hear the words from any of his family, Cinto grabbed his guitar and left. Off he flew with the neck of the instrument, his long legs brought him quickly from the house to the forest. He had a few matches left over in his pocket from before on the last expedition. A tan hand found itself gently grasping the magical firestarters, flicking one into flame, kicking a pile of dried moss into a tidy little heap to begin to burn. There would have to be more expeditions to find fuel, alas he could worry about that a bit later. Like someone giving a small creatures morsels of food, he let the fire lick at the moss--Setting it happily aflame as he grabbed some wood. He had just enough for a while. Jacinto Lykoi stared at the fire, subconciously reaching for his guitar. The tattooed man had missed part of the sunset, the dark canopy of the forest seemed to have obscured it from view. Happliy swishing his dark tail, the coyote hybrid set the fish to slowly cook over the fire.

It was of finest care. The wood was still fairly healthy and protected from rotting, a finery by any means. What made it most precious was that it had been a gift from his mother. His beloved Ma, it was like a gift from the gods. Pumpkin orange eyes lit up as he began to strum, lifting his thin muzzle to sing. His voice came soft but happy as he remembered a song he had heard from some older sailors "Vamos a recorrer en una noche estrellada, beber hasta que no puede sentarse derecho...estamos todos aquí, en el mismo lugar, y allí vi una cara bonita..." He laughed at the end, oh. This was just the beginning!

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
The tiny pup had been wandering around for a few days after the ambush on her family, Her brothers and sisters decided to go seperate ways due to the fact they could never get along, Calla was settling down for another night alone when the water a few yards away was disturbed. She perked her ears and got to her paws peeking through the brush. Her black fur hid her well in the darkening light. But the white along her muzzle was easy to spot. She flicked her tail back and forth watching the male catch a fish. She tilted her head slightly as the match was struck and started a blaze. The male had started to cook the fish and her tail wagged more, The smell of the fish making her mouth water having not eaten in quite some time. She emerged from the brush her ears back still quite small she hardly made a noise except for a few twigs cracking underneath her paws.

"H-hello..?" She asked hoping and praying the male would be kind to her. She decided to get alittle closer to the male so she could be alittle warmer "I..I'm C-calla" she said nervously staying just out of reach of the male. As the male began to sing she knew he didnt hear her. She got closer and her paws felt like cinder blocks. She stumbled and fell to the ground with a soft thud she let out a soft whine. Calla soon got up from her little fall and shook her fur shyly "C-can i stay.. im cold.." she said looking at the male with cute puppy eyes. Not giving the male time to awnser she came close to him and curled up beside him letting the warmth of the fire warm her
[html]
Word Count :: 000 :3

The Lykoi hybrid coughed suddenly as smoke got into his throat, stopping his singing to a quick stop. He breathed easier after that, reaching out a brown-colored hand to turn the fish over the heat. He set the guitar down, orange eyes gleaming in the firelight. He had lacked hearing the little pleads for help from a stranger, too caught up in his activities. The salmon was almost done, warm and scented of freshwater and the wilderness. It was the best food offered, and the Spaniard intended to enjoy it the best he could. His tail flopped at his side as he savored the smell of cooking food. And the pride had rejoiced within him knowing that it was his catch.

Jac considered picking up his guitar again, but left it as his feet heated themselves by the fire. It had been such a nice day; do perfectly warm and agreeable. He held himself straight and closed his eyes, only to hear the plea of a small being. Before the young man could do anything, the soft bundle of fur squished up against his ankles in coldness "Of course you can stay." He said softly, gently scooping her up to hold her in his arms. He could never figure out why this little one was alone, or why she was so...Cold all of a sudden. Jac knew very well he was no father, but a little courtesy couldn't hurt. "Hey. I'm Jacinto. Want some fish?" He took it from its skewer and pulled a chunk off, letting it cool a bit before offering it to the child. "Here ya go." He blew on it softly to make sure it wouldn't burn her mouth, and set it down in front of her. "Why are you so alone?" The coyote cocked his head to the side, confused. The redhead had never been alone much in his life, being his mother's favorite.

Photo courtesy of PhotoAtelier

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:courier; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 {background-color:#f5d9ae;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/36/jacintolykoi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:382px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .inner {margin:0 20px;  border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count 1983

Calla had heard his cough and stayed cuddled up against his feet, Once the male had scooped her up she brought her ears back but hearing she could stay made her happy. She cuddled into his warm chest hearing his name she hid her face shyly "Its nice to meet you Ja..Ja" she started to say. Her fur puffed out as a cute little sneez came from her making her jump alittle having never sneezed before she looked around her fur making her look like a cute little black ball "What was that!!" she squeaked bouncing around on his lap looking for the strange noise. But when the fish was mentioned she stopped in her tracks and wagged her tail "Oooo fish!" she said her stomach grumbling instantly at the thought of food. Jacinto had picked a piece off for her and blew on it, as soon as he set it down she pounced on it eating it in a few large bites wagging her tail "Mmm yummy!" she giggled happily. But when the male asked why she was alone she looked sad. "M-my mom.." she said jumping off his lap "This mean brute came into our den.." she whined "He tried to hurt my brothers and sisters,..." she said pawing the ground sadly. "Mommy pushed him out of the den.. but when she came back and layed down.. She didnt wake up" she said pacing back and forth slightly distressed from the memory "He was so big.. he was scary" she whimpered "My siblings left me all alone.. they took all mommys food and they didnt share" she said sadly "I didnt want to be pushed around so once they left me behind i walked twards here," she said thinking "But i got lost and i found you" she said hopping back up on his lap to curl up into a ball "Im so hungry i could eats a whole fish!" she said yawning tiredly happy to be comferted by even a stranger "I miss mommy.. but i dont know why she wont wakes up" she said looking up at the male "Why wont mommy wakes up?" she asked tilting her head cutely

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I could watch you for a lifetime
You're my favorite movie
ooc hereWord Count :: 340

The young man felt pity for the kid, how long had it been since she had a good meal? He popped a piece of fish in his mouth and tore the rest of it into small pieces, making sure the bones were out of the way so she couldn't choke on it. Jacinto didn't know how to look after younger ones very well, but he guessed that this was the right path--By offering food and warmth. "Have as much as you like, I'll just get all the bones out. They hurt to swallow. There's more in that stream over there." He grinned happily, finishing off bone-proofing the fish. His ears lay flat on his head in surprise as she sneezed, guessing she was getting a cold. A cold could never kill someone like him, but someone young--Had to be cared for properly. "Bless you." He chuckled afterwards, "Ya sneezed!" He tickled the little girl's belly a little, teasingly and gently.

Then came the story. He was afraid to hear it, turmoil wasn't always nice in your younger years. But he listened, tilting his head at parts and dropping his large ears sympathetically. He had come from a place of pretty much just coyote hybrids, but his dad's cruelty was just so hard to deal with. It was a sad tale strung by the tiny canine, and he found himself quieting in sympathy. "I'm so sorry to hear that..." He patted her tiny head softly, eyes narrowing in sorrow. At her question, he sputtered back confused. How was he to answer that? If Ilusion were here, she'd be able to answer that. "I think...She might've gone to heaven. I'm pretty sure she is...It's a place of paradise and safety--She's probably watching you right now, proud of everything you've done. We'll all go there someday...But until then, your mommy is an angel." He smiled reassuringly, looking up. "She's keeping you safe."

"My dad was a bit of an ass--Oops! Don't repeat that word for a long time. He was a jerk. He was my mom's mate--And then he left her for another woman and all. My older brother, Columbine was our protector. But he got his tattoo ripped off from Dad. See? It's our family tattoo...Our crest I guess. There's lots of my family in many places. But he's got scars now...I just wish I knew how to thank him."

A thousand endings, you mean everything to me

Image courtesy of derekbruff

<style>
.GR2_Jacinto p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Jacinto b {font-family:verdana; color:#612609; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto {background-color:#eac7a0;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#5a2104;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4727/atable24.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #5a2104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Jacinto .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #5a2104; }
.GR2_Jacinto .name {text-align:Right; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto .lyrics {color:#94623b; text-align:Right; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Jacinto .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count 1,404

Calla watched the male bone proof the fish and wagged her tail as he ripped it into small pieces. She ate them one by one as the male set them down. She hadn't been eating much since she didn't know how to hunt for herself yet. Being a young child she looked at him after her meal and sniffled Sneeze? Whats that? she asked tilting her head. But the male started tickling her so she giggled rolling onto her back looking up at him cutely. But as the male spoke of a place she didn't know called heaven she tilted her head trying to think of what an angel might be like and what heaven might be like. Whats heaven? Whats an angel?" she started to ask but as the male told his story she brought her ears back. She was able to picture it all to easy and it made her fearful. She cuddled close to him keeping her ears back Is your brother okay? she asked climbing up to sit on his shoulder. Then she decided it was time for questions so she started to fire them off easily like a child could Wheres heaven? Whats Ass mean? Why can't i say it? Why do i feel icky? she asked pacing back and forth thinking of more questions. But she was getting tired so she laid down on the males lap hoping he would reply Why did mommy go to heaven? she asked innocently Why did your daddy be so mean? she snuggled close to the male looking up at him with innocent blue eyes hoping he would answer all the questions so she didn't have to repeat them

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Jacinto Lykoi

btw your posts were
299 words
364 words
281 words. None of them exceeded 1000 :3 mine didn't either

Word Count → 429 --yeah tables can be shitheads

"A sneeze is your body reacting when your nose tickles on the inside. To get the annoying tickle away." Her innocence was cute in a way, not knowing the things of the world's workings. The musician found himself liking the little tyke, feeling easy around her presence.  Unfortunately after she'd have to find a more permanent settlement, he couldn't look after kids. Plus, as biased as it seemed; she was a wolf pup. His pack seemed more accepting of coyotes and hybrids. Col would likely turn up his nose at that, it just wouldn't be safe. Normally coyotes and wolves didn't mix. There had been many wars based solely on that principle. Many coyotes died, even some of his relatives. It was sad in a way, the rusty hybrid very much preferred peace and genuine serenity. Blood and fighting surely upset that apple-cart. He watched quietly as she ate some of the fish, really she was adorable. But he couldn't keep her. It'd probably put both of their lives in harms way with much risk. She needed a mother now, a nurturer and someone to cherish her. Jac wasn't ready for fatherhood yet.

Warm eyes softened as she asked what an angel was. This was hard to explain. "An angel....Is a being that has passed on to the other world, one we can't get to yet. And they're good people. They mean well. They're assigned to look over us from the skies. I think" He smiled rubbing her little head with the pad of his thumb. He thought of his brother, the eldest and the strongest. "Yeah I think he's okay. But we all don't like being rejected from our dad. Hey, do you know who's really nice? My sister Ilusion. She loves kids. Sometime you should meet her."

Grinning from ear to ear, the Lykoi teenager kicked the coals back into flames, starting the fire back as he stacked more dry wood into the flames. Calla asked a lot of questions. One, he blushed beet red under his fur, sputtering to explain. "Oh. An ass is a donkey I guess. But they don't like hearing it that way. Makes them ticked off. I'm not sure why though." There. The embarrassment ended. He smiled pleasantly and glanced at the fire. "Your mommy went to heaven 'cause the great spirit specially chose her. She's special I think." Tail swishing behind him, he tried to explain his father's choices. "He chose another mate after our mom. So he wanted us out of his life so he could start a new one.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:georgia, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Im not good at the word count thing. I keep doing it AFTER i have it in the table x_x so it puts in all the codes and stuffs too. sorry x_x

Calla listened to his explanation about sneezing. She cuddled close to the male yawning her milk teeth gone for only a few days her real teeth poking through her gums, They pained her sometimes but other than that she was happy she could eat real food. She swished her tail like a little pom pom and giggled But why do we get the tickle feeling? she asked tilting her head. She loved being by someone again. Someone she could trust for now. She liked Jacinto a lot and wanted him to be her new daddy. But he was so different than she was. She thought to herself what if he has a mate? what if she doesn't like me.. What if she don't want me around! she thought squirming around on the males lap. The fire was toyed with and she let out a soft whine Can i come home with yous? she asked looking up at him with beautiful blue eyes Please daddy the word slipped from her mouth and her fur became hot with embarrassment. His explanations of angels and heaven and a great spirit confused her. But she figured she would understand when she was older. She heard him mention his sister and she wagged her tail happily ooh i wanna meet her! she said giggling almost bouncing around now. But when his father was mentioned she listened carefully. Trying to imagine someone who would ditch their family for someone other than his mate. She brought her ears back and whined That's mean.. she said. It was all she could think of and she knew it was kind of stupid. She didn't like feeling stupid but since she was so little and so inexperienced in the world it was the only thing she could think of besides 'hes a jerk'. Calla climbed up to the strangers muzzle and licked his nose softly I wont ever leaves you.. i love you she said with a cute yawn sliding down his chest and back onto the males lap curling into a ball.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

just so you know, Jacinto can't take her. This is dated back in 2010, and the place he lived at only accepted coyotes and coyote hybrids....

--630 words--

He shouldn't have been hanging out with a wolf pup, by tradition it seemed right to have the species stay away. But he couldn't really say anything however, his blood was mixed with hints of dog and a bit of wolf, but the pack he belonged to seemed to want to thin that out to just coyote. Before the time of possessing the ability to walk on two legs, wolves often massacred the smaller, thinner, and more tricky relatives: the coyotes. So he could feel a bit of apprehension, tail curling behind him as he guessed on what to do. As the ball of fluff spoke again, the man felt him lifting his shoulders in a shrug, not having much to say. I don't  know, I guess it's just what happens sometimes. Natural I guess. Jacinto couldn't say he enjoyed answering her questions about everything, as confusing and unknown to him they were. Most were things he hadn't really given thought to, the peaceful male had never really been much of a scholar. Sure with the guitar, he could strum almost every chord and hit every note with enthusiasm and skill. But the workings of the world? Nuh uh. He should have been getting back soon, finding Helotes or Ilusion. He could see Col growing more dark, more jaded inside. Someday, the young hybrid knew that he might be on the end of the tooth.

He stayed awake sleepily, eyes almost batting closed as he tried to keep from falling asleep. At the moment, he was keeping an eye on the little child. But perhaps tomorrow he had to get moving. His long brown ears pressed back to his head as she asked if she could come home with him, it wasn't possible--But how was he to explain? His skin burned in shame and embarrassment as he tried to fluster up something to say. Then she called him "daddy". Calla, I--I don't think I'm up for that. You see, I'm not gonna make a good father....And the place where I live... He cut off, brushing back his bright colored mane as he attempted to continue. I'm a coyote. You're a wolf....I come from a place that wants to keep coyotes and wolves separate...It wouldn't be safe for you. Jac hated to break the tyke's spirit, but it was the ugly truth. The Lykoi silenced himself, trying to figure out a solution to his problem. Had he provoked this sort of thing? Back in the pack, they'd often come back with wolf hides, or bones. The whole land and borders were decorated with wolf bones and skulls, all painted with crimson swirls. It had never bothered him until now. He listened distractedly as she commented on his father, Perhaps he just did what he could. The world worked out always in different tesselations and patterns, always changing form and color in the happenings. He didn't want to think of the bloody mangled wolf heads, or the fresh pelts skinned right from their backs. He shook his head and said  We can probably figure something out in the morning. But that isn't safe for either of us.

Maybe they'd find a nice traveller, or a wolf woman who would gladly take a small girl. But it wouldn't work in his direction. He thought of his tattoo. Lykoi coyotes usually didn't adopt anyway, blood was important, blood was what kept their pride. And even though Kerberos his father hadn't cared much, he still had the chaos star branded on his heart-side. If he were to have children, they'd have to be of his own blood. Lykoi blood, royalty in a way. Maybe we should get some sleep. We'll have to find someone tomorrow. I'm sorry it had to work out this way, Calla. The young hybrid was truly sorry, hating that he could not take her with him. But he knew, at this age he'd be a horrid father. And with the laws of his group, perhaps her skull would end up mounted on a stake, her own red swirls and dots in what looked like blood...Jac just couldn't think about it. 

<style type="text/css">
.jaccy2c03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c8e2e3; text-shadow:#1c2c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.jaccy2c03 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.jaccy2c03 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#94c3a5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/d9OC6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #94c3a5; padding:245px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#476351; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.jaccy2c03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.jaccy2c03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jaccy2c03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]