don't give up on me, baby
[html]
ooc here

Lying on the fur pile Odessa could help but feel sorry for herself. Larger than she should be at this point, thanks to her curves and compact shape, she'd slowed down to a near stop these days. The extent of her work entailing pottering around up on the ground level sorting out herbs. Novak had been travelling to the clinic to drop things off and collect things. But the bulk of her medic work was done from home. Today she didn't feel well either. Bloated and unable to keep down the food she desperately wanted to eat had left her moping in her bed while Imhotep ran around tending to her. The poor medic could barely muster a smile towards the male. And what's more she was almost always uncomfortable. As she was now. Struggling to summon the energy to roll onto her back Odessa growled before landing flat on her back.

Soft grey fingers found he stomach and began swirling patterns over it, trying to ease the uneasy feeling within. Whether it was the puppies or illness she didn't know, she hoped it was the former as she didn't want the horrible sickness to continue any longer. Granted she'd still have to stay at home, but at least she'd be up. Unable to stand being alone in the cool, dark room any longer, she called up to her mate. 'Immy! Could you come down here?' The medic's fingers tapped on her stomach gently as she tried to fathom what they'd look like. Perhaps a mix of golds and greys. Though she hoped they'd inherit her thick pelt. After all, Odessa knew how much Imm struggled.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#B5DEF3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OQab9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4C889C; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4C889C; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

He nearly ran the clinic alone and that was ok. Odessa had to take it easy and deal with the lives that he was caring for. He did not want her to have to worry about much. He smiled as he looked at the household slave he knew today was one of those days that Odessa was having. She had not been feeling well and she was becoming more rotund in her optime form then he had seen of others. He felt bad for her at times and then again it had to be done to have a family.

he had water boiling as he he ate some food waiting for the things he was doing to be finished. Imhotep had hardly left her side lately bending to her every whim but that was because the tan man loved her so dearly. He could not bring himself to allow others to care for her. golden eyes looked upon the pot as he grabbed a cup. Placing herbs into it he poured water into it and smiled.

He could hear his mate calling and he grabbed the cup and headed down. He chuckled to himself a little as he looked at the turtle woman. Stuck my love? he asked placing the cup down. He pulled her up and handed her the cup. he asked.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa didn't have to wait long for her mate to arrive. Lying awkwardly like a whale didn't feel very dignified, and she sure as hell didn't suppose it looked the part either. He came down with a cup of water and asked her if she was stuck. With a pout, the medic nodded sourly, holding her hand out, but finding herself lifting into a sitting position by Imhotep's strong arms. Nestling in beside him with her legs wide, for there was no way she was able to tuck them together neatly now, she whined and rubbed her stomach. 'I'm fat...' she concluded, ears low against her head. Odessa almost fell back onto the bed with a undignified lack of balance but she grabbed onto the sandy man quick enough to stabilise herself. 'I can't even sit upright properly...' she complained, though her list was nowhere near finished. Tears formed in her eyes as she sniffled piteously.

'I feel sick. I'm hungry but I can't keep anything down. I'm bored out of my mind and I can't do anything. I'm tired, I'm frustrated, I'm lonely...' she took a tearful breath inwards and continued, adding the last thing. 'And my stomach hurts...' It was an irritating bubbling feeling, it might have been kicking but she never put that together. It was weird and she didn't much like it when she was in this mood.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Imhotep hated her feeling like this. He wanted to see her happy and this was not happy. She wanted a family she wanted to fill a gap in the d'angelo line. He was sorry that she was so sick and unhappy. She was his star, he wanted nothing more then to make her feel better. He held her and smiled, your not fat my love She was carrying the product of their love and he would not have her thinking that she was not beautiful.

Its some herbs that will sooth that tummy of yours. I know its hard to eat with it always churning on you. He said as he held her. there was only so much he could do to make things better. Golden eyes gazed at her with this look of sorry. He wanted her happy not teary eyed and sad.

He pulled her close to him and wiped her eyes. He placed a hand behind her and the other on her stomach. I will build you a rocking chair something comfy to sit on. You need to eat though. Even if its only a bite an hour. I'll get you eating again. He said smiling. he rubbed her large tummy and smiled those were their kids in there. He smiled at her, It;ll be ok

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
i know wolves can't cry, but i'm using it to portray the mood anyway Tongue XD

'I am...' she mumbled into Imhotep's shoulder. Odessa's pumpkin eye's fluttered away tears and a whine rolled out of her throat. It was a sorrowful sound and it hurt the medic's own ear's to hear it. 'I'm like a whale. Or those seals I hunted with Siv. Remember them?' Odessa chuckled lightly, nuzzling her mate with a smile finally on her lips. However small it was. 'All we need it the water...' Drinking the herbal tea Imhotep had prepared, the medic offered up another thankful smile as she attempted to sit upright more, sipping the tea. 'Hard? Pfft... More like impossible' she mused, hoping that at least she'd be able to keep her liquids down.

Finishing her cup, she placed it down on the floor and reclined against Imhotep's warm body. 'A rocking chair would be nice...' the medic sighed. The pumpkin eyed woman's hand dropped down to her stomach alongside her mates. 'It feels weird. Not like I though it would at all'. Naturally, she'd only expected the upsides and was therefore a little disappointed now she was suffering. 'I don't want to eat. I can't, I jsut sick it up again. Even the rabbit. And you know how much I like that...' It was her favourite dish, and she still craved it. 'I think I'm just worried. I don't have anything to measure it with. I might go and ask my mother or Eris...' Those two were the women she respected most after all, 'Or maybe Maggie or Clover'.

<style>
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
</style>

Imhotep looked at the wolven woman who was his mate. he could not believe that she thought she was like a whale or seal. She was far more beautiful then any of those things. He held her and smiled a soft loving smile. None of those things could ever be compared to you. You are far more beautiful then any of those things.

Imhotep lightly hugged her as he looked about the room slightly. He was saddened by all her distress but there was not much he could do. You must eat those who grow within you need food i do not care if its a bite an hour. He said stern he normally held his tongue but he could no longer. He would not allow her to risk her health or the health of that growing in her. thats a mint tea that should help soothe your tummy He said nuzzled her. He smiled and rubbed her stomach softly. How many do you think there will be?

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
ooc here

'Thank you...' she smiled, pecking Imhotep's cheek gentle. 'But I feel like it. It's so weird!'' Odessa chuckled, patting her stomach gentle. 'It doesn't feel like I thought it would though, I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I suppose I'll have to get used to it though'. She trailed off with a laugh in her throat, though it was a nervy, somewhat forced laugh as she dwelled on her worries. 'What if it's not okay though? What if something goes wrong?' The medic shuffled backwards so that she sat back at the top of the fur pile with her back against the wall and supported by the pillows.

'I don't want to eat...' she said stubbornly, crossing her arms against her chest and huffing. She knew it was best that she did eat, but sicking it up every few hours wasn't something she actually wanted to go through strangely enough. 'You'll have to clean up all my mess though' Odessa said, jabbing her mate in the back gently. She sighed, 'I don't think it's working, everything still feels uneasy'. Not quite sick, but strange either way. As Imhotep joined her and petted her stomach, she sighed again and shrugged, 'A few I think... It's always jiggling about and well, look at the size of it!' She laughed and snuggled into Imhotep, 'I love you...'

<style type="text/css">
.freetable3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#B5DEF3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OQab9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4C889C; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4C889C; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
</style>

Imhotep had not loved Odessa like he loved her now when they met. Or really when he was courting her. He had asked for her hand he had wanted to be a real man a free man. So he took her as his mate and now she was everything to him. She carried his children in her petite form and at times it worried him. He wanted nothing more then to care for her though maybe that was just his basic personality.

Imhotep stroked her stomach smiling at it thinking about all the children that they would have. Sun golden eyes looked over the young woman and he smiled. Yes this was truely what love was he could say that now. He really loved everything about her and the fact that she was mother to his children bonded them more. Give it a little bit of time. Nothing works like magic. He said smiling at her. He held his hand steady trying to see if he could feel how many moved around but it was so hard. I love you as well. Have you thought of names? He asked looking into her pumpkin eyes.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Having Imhotep close by was comforting. For she knew that many were forced to go through this alone, her mother included. And truthfully enough, despite her knowledge of herbs and medicine. But thankfully, she had Imhotep to aid her through this. And her family and her pack. Odessa stretched herself out and cuddled up to her mate. 'I'm excited though, after all, this is what I wanted right? A family...' And she was more than pleased with Imhotep for giving her this, 'I'd show you how thankful I was, if I could' she blushed shyly and shook her head with a laugh. 'Even though I'm worried, I guess it's kind of like an adventure....' The medic was forever the optimist after all.

Odessa stretched out and cuddled up to Imhotep, her stomach had soothed itself under Imhotep's touch, which the medic took as a good sign. 'Here, feel here' her requisition happy and calm, pulling Imhotep's hand to her lower abdomen. 'They move here a lot'. And with the there was a squirming movement and with that, a told you so smile from Odessa accompanied by an equally told you so tone of voice, 'See?' He asked about names and she shrugged softly, 'No, not really. But we should start planning' There was a moment of silence where Odessa hand fell upon her ankh charm. 'What about Ankh?'

<style>
</style>[/html]