Who knew?
[html]

WC: 451 OOC: he's positioned indian style where his casted foot is on top, he has a bandage around a shoulder, i forget which and his face has bandages where he was hurt. He no longer has a mohawk though its making its uneven way to grow again. Smile Wearing no clothes, not even his usual belt.

He had been laying in bed for a full week now and to Niro that was far too long. His body still gave him great pain but he knew he would go crazy if he didn’t get out. At least when he was in his lupus form he could limp around. No matter how much of an idiot it would make him look though, he rolled so that his good hand was on the ground holding him up. The bottom half of his body was in bed still and he pulled himself down ever so slightly as he tried making his escape. So far so good he thought and then his bad leg fell from the bed and with the slight touch to the ground he cried out in pain. He tried stifling it though. If anyone saw him and caught him out of bed he wouldn’t be able to get outside at all. He was using his intuition trying to crawl, though that still caused his now aching ankle to hurt worse and he coudlnt’ do much with his one arm in which the muscles had been taken clean off.

He grunted as he sat and put his bad foot on his good one, legs curled in with the bad one feeling the pull and hating it, but he bit his lip, he could be intuitive when he got the need to and this was all he could do, so biting his lip he used his only good arm to push him across his room’s floor. It was working! He scootched himself out his door, feeling blood on his lip now and his arm tired from not being used for a week. It was amazing how quickly one went downhill from there after being bedridden for so long. He made it to the stairs though. But just looking down them he grunted in exaspiration. this would be a big pain in the ass.... literally, he thought as he found the railing. He only made a few steps before nearly falling and he bumped his bad shoulder crying out in pain again. and had to stop just a few steps from where he started on the stairs.

Marahute followed him and perched on the bannister of the stairs looking at him as though he brought this on to himself, Niro gave a glare at his bird as if to dare her to say something to him. He was in no mood for lip and Marahute knew it. So she would be kind. She knew how he felt, being cooped up inside for too long was bad on the health, he needed to be outside once in a while.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
+3. So so sorry this took ages <3. I'm at work right now and replying for you, but I'll pretty this up later tonight. Just as a reference, she's nearly 4 weeks into pregnancy from the date of this thread.

The dainty female had been taking everything slow lately. Each day that passed, her body made itself heavier with the life inside her belly. Giselle wore one of her dresses that day, though the protrusion was making her visibly uncomfortable even in her loosest sundress. That feeling, combined with building worry for her pups' safety, the red haired girl could be seen ascending the steps of the Hotel, one at a time. She and her faithful animal companion had returned from being outside, to get fresh air and to stretch her legs. There were mornings where she woke to sickness and was confined to her bed because of it, and it seemed to become more frequent as days went by. It pained the woman to know that, soon, she might not see the outside world for some time; but when she did, the world would see the woman's children for the first time.

"Steady, oh! Easy now..." She murmured to herself in the lobby, as she braced herself on the railing to her right. The pace was slow, but steady enough for the woman, and each landing Giselle found herself pausing for a few brief moments before starting to climb again. Powdered blues did not remove themselves from her feet (where they getting bigger?), but snapped up when she heard a soft thud somewhere up above. Tux, a few steps ahead of the woman, turned his head momentarily as well, rounded ears rotating actively. The auburn haired femme thought nothing of it and continued towards the next landing, but froze in place when she finally heard - and then saw - someone stumble down the stairs, in her direction. "Oh my! Are you alright?" Giselle exclaimed, noticing from her vantage point that the other was visually struggling.

She huffed and puffed before continuing up the stairs at a more rapid pace, to get a better view of the man who had cried out. Tux squeaked as he saw the eagle perched on the bannister, but Giselle's first shock was to see a bandaged, and clearly injured, male. "Oh goodness, please don't move~" She asked, one hand holding her belly while the other still remained on the stair railing. "Kind sir... what are you doing there? You shouldn't be walking around injured like that," she said with her voice full of concern. Briefly did her eyes flutter to the large bird beside the male, and while shocked to see such a large creature within the hotel, was more trained on the man and his injuries. Slowly, carefully, Giselle approached the pair until she was a few steps below them. "Please, let me help you~"

<style type="text/css">
.gisellemar1-box {width:219px;height:343px;float:right;}
.gisellemar1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f87d2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.gisellemar1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gisellemar1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#f6d4d3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fBZ04.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c8566d; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8566d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli!
[/html]
[html]

WC: 366 OOC: so ya know marahute is a golden eagle ^^ shoulda elaborated in my first post

He cringed when he heard someone cry out... great now he was going to be told to go back to his room. He took deep breaths before he opened his eyes to see quite a beautiful and young woman coming up to him, albeit slowly. He wasn’t going to hurry. His pride was already hurt when he knew that his outburst was heard. “Yes, yes, I am fine, just slipped is all.” From a quick glance he could see that she had a good reason to be slow. She was visibly pregnant and of course probably out of any energy at all. He wondered if she was having some kind of complications

And that was when the insistence began. He lay his head on the step closest to it and gave a grunt, but said nothing more for a short time; “I don’t want to go back... a man needs fresh air.” He said with a finality. He would not let himself get pulled back up to his room, but he looked down to see that it would be useless right now and he would have a heck of a time moving. “Thank you, but it would be difficult, I do not want to burden you too much.”

His eyes flickered on her protruding belly then mustered up the strength to at least get back up to the top of the landing where he could at least sit... it was a different scene at least, and he would not make the woman pull him downstairs while she herself look out of breath. He was strong, and exercised when he could. He hunted, worked leather, was working on his home, everything before he was attacked so he still at least had the muscles to pull himself and his dead weight with his one good hand; “You look tired, you can sit if you would like to, I’m sure people can go around us if they use the stairs.” He said. He looked as though he ran up and down the stairs a good few times already. “My name is Niro Takekuro by the way.”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]
WC: 455. Whoops, well I corrected that in my previous post just now. Big Grin

With concern visibly painted on her snow-white face, Giselle lingered there at the steps below the man. She could feel her stoat clinging to one of her ankles, with the same look of concern towards the giant bird. Ivory tipped ears rotated forwards on her head, listening as the man insisted for the outdoors. A similar thought crossed her mind, concerned that her love of the outdoors would be taken from her in a matter of weeks, or even days if sickness overcame her. Giselle shook her head, dark locks dancing around her shoulders. "I understand, sir, but you have to go back. You're... you're hurt..." From this position, Giselle could see his bandages, and cringed whenever she looked at them for too long. What on earth could have happened to this man?

Sky blue eyes turned back to his face as he voiced his concern. "Oh, not at all~. I'd be happy to--" As she spoke wearing her casual, genuine smile, Giselle decided to take another step up towards the man, but then her head began to spin. "Oh no..." Her voice was suddenly strained, and the woman shut her eyes off from the man, his wounds, and the world. The auburn woman swallowed hard, refusing to open her eyes even as she heard the male briefly shuffling to her right. At his suggestion, Giselle sat down slowly, her hand now gripping the rail as if it were the only thing keeping her still.

Her body sat awkwardly on the stairs, her hand still holding an elegant bar of the stair rail, but it was the least of the woman's concerns. She wanted to take in gulps of air, but instead breathed calmly through her nostrils, not wanting to cause a sickening scene before the other Court member. Even as the man introduced himself, it took a few more moments before her body balanced itself out and she felt comfortable enough to open her eyes again, this time to a more steady world. "I'm Giselle. Giselle Fantasia. It's... it's a pleasure meeting you, Niro," she said in a quieter voice. "And... this is Tux, my brave little knight," she introduced the stoat in a way that would make him feel more comfortable, as he peeked over her protruding belly at the injured male and the bird. The hand that rested on her belly now reached out behind the stoat's small ears, eyes remaining on the other man. "Goodness, look at you. You should really be in bed and resting," she told him, concern filling her voice and making her more audible. Her state, in that moment, was nothing in comparison to this man's injuries, combined with the genuine concern for others besides herself.

<style type="text/css">
.gisellemar1-box {width:219px;height:343px;float:right;}
.gisellemar1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f87d2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.gisellemar1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gisellemar1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#f6d4d3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fBZ04.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c8566d; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8566d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli!
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 425 OOC: rawrrr

He looked at her as she protested with the stubbornness of his father, which was quite stubborn indeed and he made to fold his arms, but as one was already plastered to his chest he only had to curl the other over it carefully. After all it was his shoulder that was hurt not his arm. He could tell she didn’t like the look of him, possibly due to his injuries, but he could raise his eyebrows and speak; “Be glad that these bandages are there youngling, you wouldn’t be able to look at me at all. I have had just as bad if not worse before, I’ll live.” Ok no he didnt, he had a broken leg and a missing pinky, but that was nothing compared to the torn tendon and chewed off shoulder and face wounds... He wouldn’t have to say anything but that. He gave her a worried look as she nearly tumbled down the stairs; “I hope I’m really not that bad to look at, are you ok?” He asked, he put a tentative hand toward the woman to rub her back and try to make her feel better, though he wasn’t sure how that would make her feel with her having a problem with his bandages and leg cast.

When she introduced herself it dawned on him, well no wonder why Silvano wanted to save this beauty of a woman and he couldn’t help but grin; “Well I thought Silvano said he wanted to wait for pups, I suppose he’s going to have to be ready now.” He said with a sly grin. He and Silvano had a talk about many things, and one of them was Giselle, “But I daresay it is more my pleasure to meet you ma’am, I am sorry if I could not be in a better state than I am now. And it is nice to meet you too Tux, this, up here is Marahute, she won’t bite and is a good companion when she needs to be.” He grunted at her remark, knowing she would continue to bring it up, he was getting dizzy now himself, but he would not show it nor would he play upon it. He wanted outside; “Being outside would far better for my health right now honestly.” Was all he could say to that, and he didn’t meet her eyes either, but looked down longingly thinking of the porch... and the fresh air he so badly needed.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]