A Platter for the Health
[html]

Word Count » 369 :: OOC: Eclipse is in optime, has a purple scarf that she uses to hold up her hair. She does not have her bow with her at all but some really scrumptious foods!!

Worry spread through her body. What ifs flowing through her brain and she had even heard that Frodo was here to visit Gemma, though he had shared a meal with her when he was here, but the reason why Gemma was here in the pack was confusing to her. It also meant the puppies that Frodo had adopted were in the pack too. Eclipse didn’t want to waste any time seeing them as she thought they were the cutest things ever, but she was intimidated by the woman Gemma. She had heard what happened to Gemma and that made Eclipse feel terrible about her treatment, but Eclipse wasn’t sure exactly how Gemma felt about Frodo and the girl, though she would still deny it to herself liked him. She knew nothing would come of it, at least in her head, but she just didn’t want to lose the man as her friend either. Not that Gemma would make it so they weren’t friends.

Finally Eclipse made her way to the white healer’s home. She had not met him yet, but she knew he was a healer and knew that was where Gemma was staying. Eclipse just thought it was because the man was a healer that she was there. Taking a deep breath the girl walked up to the door and knocked a few times. She wasn’t one to just barge in anyone’s home. Her mind kept telling her to just run and pretend it was a prank, that she really wasn’t ready to meet this woman. She stood still though. She wanted to know who this woman was and see her children again. Eclipse was not one to run off just because she was scared. To keep her from running she did rock back and forth on her heels waiting for some kind of answer, a permission to enter or even the door opening. She had made the woman a meal and even some mush for the pups. She knew thye were still eating from their mother but she made it special for them. This was her entire excuse, was to give the woman a proper meal. Which was the main reason she did not flee.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awgemma-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awgemma {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _Gemma.jpg) no-repeat top;width:90%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;color:#c0c0c0 }
.awgemma .name {font-family: 'Niconne', cursive;color:#FFDE0B;font-size:40px;padding:170px 0 0 10px;line-height:10px;text-shadow:#000 1px 2px 2px;}
.awgemma .lyrics {font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;margin:10px 0 20px 20px;line-height:100%;color:#7F9833;}
.awgemma .in {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _black.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
.awgemma p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.awgemma p em{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:60px}
.awgemma b {color:#E8DDB4;font-family:georgia;}
.awgemma-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC: PP of Taliesin's son Myrrdin is approved by Vannah.
Gemma Rhiannon-Sawtooth
I don't wanna live in fear and loathing; I wanna feel like I am floating
instead of constantly exploding

It was not the knocking that woke her up, it was the pain. he injured woman slowly opened her eyes, to find darkness covering one of them and her face all puffy and swollen. She had been so so sure that it had been the end for her, that her number had been called. She lived now thanks only to her brother's expertise in medicine, her brother who she was sexually attracted to and would sleep with in a heartbeat. She frowned and then winced internally as her face throbbed with pain, a soft whimper falling from her lips.

Downstairs Myrrdin paused in his perusal of a medicine book his father had let him chose he, he was tired too like his father they had spend a long time trying to keep his Aunt Gemma from being claimed by death, the younger boy shivered as he thought of it. He opened the door to find a young woman standing there, 'You here to see Aunt Gemma?' Of course she was, she held a basket of food. He gestured for her to come in. 'I don't know if she's awake yet, but I'll go see, wait here please.' He was polite bur firm in his directions. He climbed the stairs all but silently, opening the door to her room slowly. She heard it creak and her remaining ear flicked and she murmured his name quietly, 'Aunty. There's a woman here to see you, shall I let her up?' Gemma nodded unable to speak much. Myrddin came back down and looked at the brown woman almost suspiciously, 'You can go up, she's awake.'

Image by Bojadzi
[/html]
[html]
WC: 259 OOC: Blaaahhh sorry for dorky reply!

Eclipse became all nerves when the young boy opened the door and asked if she was here to see Gemma, she nodded of course as this was apparently obvious. Nodded again as he said he would check to see if she were awake. Then waited. She couldn’t hear anything as the boy did something or another, perhaps he went to Gemma herself. Oh she hoped he wouldn’t wake her for Eclipse. That would make her feel terribly rude. It took only a little while before the boy allowed her in.

“Thank you”

She said politely and headed inside, though she didn’t know where to go from there. If she knew what Gemma smelled like... that was when she got the smell of one of the puppies. The two pups she had met when in the forest with Frodo. She couldn’t mistake those smells for anything. She nodded to the young wolf and followed her own nose to where the pups were. Where pups are the mother is. She knocked and let the door slide open a little, she was timid, but she was this far in.

“H-hello ma’am I made you something to eat, and something for your pups. It’s mush so they won’t have to chew anything.”

She said. The woman was white and covered in bandages, which made her feel very horrible to see someone in so many of them. How badly hurt was she? She supposed it was a good thing she brought broth rather than a full course meal. She moved in quietly though stayed close to the door just in case she was told to leave.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awgemma-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awgemma {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _Gemma.jpg) no-repeat top;width:90%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;color:#c0c0c0 }
.awgemma .name {font-family: 'Niconne', cursive;color:#FFDE0B;font-size:40px;padding:170px 0 0 10px;line-height:10px;text-shadow:#000 1px 2px 2px;}
.awgemma .lyrics {font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;margin:10px 0 20px 20px;line-height:100%;color:#7F9833;}
.awgemma .in {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _black.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
.awgemma p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.awgemma p em{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:60px}
.awgemma b {color:#E8DDB4;font-family:georgia;}
.awgemma-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC: PP of Taliesin's son Myrrdin is approved by Vannah.
Gemma Rhiannon-Sawtooth
On broken wings I fall so fast.

Her nephew, her lovely kind nephew left her to herself again and Gemma closed her eyes once again, feeling tired beyond all else after the pain. It was not so bad now, she was sure her brother must have given something to deaden the pain, she should be feeling so much worse with what was done to her by her other nephew. She had learned throughout Taliesin's treatment of her that her attacker was.. had been Taliesin's son. Making him her half nephew. Circles within circles. Before this had come to light thought Gemma had confessed that she had met with and slept with him before, back then he hadn't been so much of a monster. Her mistake had almost cost her her own life and those of her children.

The soft knocks coaxed her to open her eyes again and they searched the room for the one who would enter. The door slid silently revealing a younger woman of light and dark browns with a timid appearance. Gemma struggled to pull herself upright a bit more so she was not as prone laying flat on the bed. Her mouth formed a soft circle of surprise as this unnamed, unknown woman announced that she had created a meal for Gemma and her children, who were just as unknown to her and of no familial relation. Her eyes shimmered for a few moment as a veil of grateful tears threatened to fall, her voice was soft and filled with gratuitous emotion,

'Thank you. So very much for this gift. May I know your name, young lady?' The sound of their mother's soft voice woke up the two sleeping children who stayed close to her and looked at Eclipse inquiringly, only half remembering her from their single meeting.

Image by Bojadzi
[/html]
[html]
WC: 233 OOC: erf. stinky shaw is stinky

Eclipse saw the surprised face on the woman and it made her heart melt for her. She didn’t feel bad for being a total stranger helping someone out, that was just in Eclipse’s nature. She liked seeing gratitude for something she did, and it didn’t hurt that she knew Gemma’s pups as well. “Oh I’m sorry, my name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I met your puppies a few weeks ago with their um... father of sorts? They are very nice children, and I thought you wouldn’t mind a warm meal.” She said sheelpishly; “It’s not a whole lot, mostly broth, I wasn’t sure what you would like or what you could eat.” Eclipse was no healer and she had not been told everything about what happened to the woman.

When the puppies woke she made a soft smile at them and nodded, she wasn’t going to try and be presumptuous about coming near Gemma’s children especially after being attacked. “I hope you like it, where would you like me to put it?” Eclipse asked. She would keep the warm food in her hands until Gemma told her to set it somewhere, though she wasn’t sure if she would need help... that would make it a bit awkward, but down in Eclipse’s mind she knew she would help the woman even if she had to feed her.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
sorry for taking so long :<

Eclipse Soulstorm. Gemma was sure she would remember that name for years to come, a woman who had helped feed her and her pups. Gemma was very grateful. She was interested to hear that Eclipse was acquainted with her children but then Frodo had taken them out a few times to go run. The children came closer as it became clear that Eclipse had food, their tails wagging hesitantly. Eclipse rushed to explain her reasoning for the food she had brought with a sheepish smile and Gemma smiled too through her pain, it was polite!

"Broth is good. Taliesin said I'm not to eat anything solid, it might make me sick with the pain medicine he gives me." Her voice was as ever soft and delicate. She tried to pull herself upright and partially succeeded, she could only bend her stomach muscles so far before her broken rib screamed at her. There was a small table next to her makeshift bed that her half brother used to set his bowls and vials of potions and ointments, it was free now thought,

"You can put it here, it won't get knocked over then." She looked fondly at her children, they were always knocking stuff over with their play and curious natures.
[html]
(179) OOC: Sorry it's so shoorrt ; ;

Eclipse was relieved, she brought just the right thing for the poor injured woman. She had taken much of a beating and Eclipse felt horrible for the poor woman. She smiled a little glad she could be of some help and saw the puppies come closer and Eclipse couldn’t help but smile at the cute little things

“They are very cute, you are lucky to have such wonderful children.” Eclipse said. She did not want any of her own and had made that clear in her thoughts a long time ago, after finding about Haku and her family history. It was too much to bare. She set the broth for the mother on the table and looked at Gemma wonderingly, “Should I give them this? It really is only mush they should be able to eat it.” She showed the woman the red almost liquid that Eclipse had made out of some of a rabbit it was hard to get it to look and feel like this but she thought it was worth it.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]