Wolf and Tiger
[html]
OOC boring title

He was here in the pack. It surprised Dalgina to hear it. Her arm wasn't as sore anymore, the ointment placed to the side. Occasionally Dalgina looked at her tattoo, not quite believing it was there. The colors were so bright. Whenever she'd gone to touch it when she was healing Tehu had something to say about it, tugging on her ears. Ovidiu was in the pack now though, even better than the tattoo. He was here with her, and she could talk with him. She'd rather enjoyed his company last time.

The dark female hadn't gone outright to approach him. Some subtle questions had been asked about if someone had joined the pack, and she'd listened in on the conversations that others had. It had been enough for her to be sure that he was here, along with finding his trail. Tail swaying she followed it along before losing her courage and breaking off. Tehu wasn't too sure what to make of this strange behavior. He knew that she didn't like new people, so why would she try and seek one out now? Dalgina. Don't need big cat. Need Tehu. The kestrel flew above her head, doing his best to cheer her up as she moved along dejectedly, disappointed that she couldn't get up the courage to talk with him.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 277 Sorry about the wait on this Bria.

Ovidiu had been somewhat overwhelmed by the kindness shown to him by Taliesan and the other of Cercatori. Though he could tell that they were wary of him, maybe even fearful of him, they were still kind and welcoming. Ovi had not felt this comfortable and happy in a long time, ever since was with his old family in New York. In the few weeks he had been in the pack, he had nearly gained all the weight back he had lost; it was amazing how much food was available when there was a whole pack providing for everyone.

But despite his content happiness, there was a particular someone that had been on his mind; Dalgina. He had moved into her territory, into her family basically, and he had yet to see her. He had, however, seen her mother and father and siblings wandering about, but had always been too bashful to approach them. But today, with a full belly and a heart full of courage, he went hunting for the dark beauty.

It didn’t take long for him to find her scent; he had nearly memorized the taste of it since had had met her for the first time. He followed it with earnest, and then, in the sky ahead, that bird of her’s, hovering above like a pinpoint in the sky of where she was. Ovidiu sped up, his strong muscles loping him across the ground until he saw her wispy form appear before him. As soon as he saw her though, with her long straight hair, he became immediately shy again slowed. She was so beautiful, how could he even talk to her again?

Photo courtesy of Sumatra-Tiger

<style>
.XJULYKK_OV2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#f4e5e2; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 {background-color:#794c63; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3387/ovi2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:411px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 200px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 200px;
border-top-right-radius: 200px;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.XJULYKK_OV2 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Dalgina shook her head, glancing up at Tehu. I don't need Ovi, but I do want to talk to him. Tehu considered this tidbit for a moment. He knew that Dalgina didn't go out of her way to talk to others, as shy as she was. The fact that she was trying to do this was strange to consider. At last Tehu spoke up. Despite his dislike for the big cat, he disliked Dalgina's unhappiness even more. Talk to cat. Follow cat. Otherwise pecked. She smiled at Tehu's simple words, communicating what he would do if she didn't stop moping and actually do something about it.

A bundle of orange and black could be seen moving rapidly towards her. Dalgina didn't notice at first, Tehu's loud squawk her first warning. Looking up she froze, seeing the large cat coming. He was so big! Ovidiu stopped luckily. They stood looking at each other, neither speaking. Tehu finally grew fed up with the silence and swooped down to try and rest on Ovi's back. He chirped out, telling Dalgina to speak. Hi. That was all she could manage.
[html]
Word Count :: 237 OOC.

She was so beautiful, with the sunlight carving out her young, feminine silhouette against the green of the surrounding trees. Ovi nearly went slack-jaw, and his heart started to pound. He felt… weird. Sure he had been looking forward to seeing her again, because she had been so kind to him before, but now, seeing her again, he felt like... he had butterflies in his heart. It was a strange, exhilarating, and nauseating feeling, and for a moment he thought he just might throw up.

Luckily, the bird knocked him out of his comatose state when it swooped down to land on his back. He twisted his tufted head around to look at the bird quizzically; he had been under the impression it didn’t like him very much. But then Dalgina spoke, a simple greeting and he turned back to her with a smile, Hi… ‘Gina… He said softly, his voice coming out much more meek then he had intended. He could feel his skin start to heat up under his fur, I uh… hi… Smooth.

Trying to make up for his complete idiocy, Ovi walked slowly towards her, I’m sorry I haven’t come talk to you yet, but I was healing up a bit with Taliesan. He moved his shoulder blade a little, indicating an injury that could no longer be seen, But I live here now… I’m sure you’ve heard. He smiled then again bashfully.

<style>
.XJULYKK_OV2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#f4e5e2; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 {background-color:#794c63; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3387/ovi2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:411px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 200px;
.XJULYKK_OV2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Her eyes widened with surprise as Ovi spoke, using Keldava's nickname for her. No one else called her that, just her sister. She wasn't really too sure how to react to that now. Both of them stood there rather awkwardly as Tehu sat there, grumbling to himself about the stupidity of mammals. Dalgina had to agree full heartedly with him at this point, unable to actually find her tongue as they stood there, just smiling over at him. It was nice to see him again. He was very friendly, and his colors always seemed to brighten up her mind.

Her eyes turned to his shoulder, looking where the injury had been. It wasn't very pleasant to hear that. She frowned a little, wondering who would have hurt him. I'm glad you're better now. Her tail swayed at his words, moving to take a seat on the ground. He completely dwarfed her form, Dalgina's small frame looking even more petite when next to him. I heard. I'm glad that you came here. It's nice. If only she could think of something more intelligent to say.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 253 Sorry about the wait on this Bria Smile

Ovi noticed the way she seemed surprised at the pet name; perhaps he shouldn't have used it, maybe it was a private nickname between sisters. But he had said it and there was no point dwelling on it now. Ovidiu slowly sat down as she said that she was glad he was better, and glad he was here. He smiled, Yeah, Taliesan took good care of me, I guess I kind of live with him now, he's nice. He was glad that he was kind of part of a family now, even though he felt he was imposing; he decided that he should probably make good use of himself while here.

Ovidiu, though shy, managed to look into Dalgina's brown eyes with confidence; he really liked her, she was beautiful, and he felt he should say something to that effect, so, he did so in the safest way possible, Вы красивая, и добрая, и ... Я люблю тебя.

Speaking in Russian felt somewhat strange; he hadn't done so in a long time, and the harsh words felt like marbles on his tongue. But it was the language of his heart, and it felt good to admit what he just had, despite the language. Still, he felt he should say something in a language she would understand, Sorry... it's uh... really good to see you again. I was hoping you could show me your art again, it's so pretty. He hoped moving to a new location would make the both of them more comfortable.

<style>
[/html]
She knew who that was. Dalgina didn't spend much time with him, as she tended to be nervous around the white male. He was always very nice. He had greeted them when they'd come to the pack. For the longest time Dalgina had believed he was the reason why they had come to Cercatori and left her old pack behind. Now she knew better. I can come and visit you there? She didn't speak much with Taliesin, but he was friendly. Maybe he would let her.

She blinked as Ovi spoke to her, a language she had never heard before. She spoke plenty of languages, but this wasn't one of them. Alright, she only spoke three, but she hadn't heard much variety. This was definitely up there in the unusual. She smiled softly, wishing she knew what he had said so she could respond. All she could do for now though was listen. Asked to show her art Dalgina nodded. Looking around she indicated for him to follow. I have some in my house.