[M] Lustful Love
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

OOC mainly because I don't have a clue what will happen. She's a week pregnant now, so nothing showing

Amy had set the wagon off on it's usual course. She'd be stopping at Cour des Miracles for trade tomorrow. It had been a while since she'd done that. Amy was looking forwards to doing so, and perhaps facing off against the thin dog that had challenged her before. An old challenge, yes, but one that she had enjoyed. Even better, Amy knew that for some strange reason Caspa hadn't said anything about what she had done. Very strange, but it benefited her.

Right now she was just camped out though. Adara and Kohaku were a short distance off by the fire while Amy herself had decided to go further. Night was just starting to come down, a velvety black blanket covering a cloudy day. It got dark quickly, despite the sun being out. Clouds tended to do that, stealing all the light the sun would try to give off. Amy didn't mind, even if it meant she couldn't stretch out and sunbath as she normally would at dusk.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text!;

Calm. Tired. Lonely. Weird emotions kept moving through Fang's veins that he tended to stay away from. He frowned at nothing in particular as he moved about the area. Seven days in charge of the body but every day he had to fight for strength to stay in charge. It was like all the strength was ebbing away from him little by little. He sighed, something else that was rarely done. He needed something fresh. Like some sort of drink from the fountain of youth. He came to a pause, standing still just for a moment. It was dark and he had noticed the smell of campfire in the wind but nothing more. No signs he'd meet the campers or if they were to one day be his victims.

As he came to a stop he looked at the sky. All clouds, hardly any light. He wondered how long it'd been dark. He'd been wondering aimlessly for quite some time. Toby peaked into his thoughts. Just give in... I will defeat you... It was such a subtle hint. Such a small gesture in his mind. He wondered if Toby was trying to get into his head or... He busted out in hysterical laughs that came over him. Into his mind! Toby was already in his mind! He bent over to regain his breath that the sudden laughter had stolen from him.

That's when the wind shifted. His nose twitched to take in the scent that was oh so familiar. His eyes widened and his feet carried him before he fully processed what was taking place. Amy! he called as he spotted her lighter frame in the darkness. A wide smile crossed his mouth and he found himself throwing muscular arms loosely around her. He lifted her up, as if in a movie, twirling her in circles before setting her back on her feet. Instead of fully letting her go he planted his mouth to hers as quickly as he could and broke off when she made him do so.

Noticing how silly he was acting he swiveled his ears back in embarrassment. I, uh, missed you... Amy... He worked to regain a mature, manly pose. Dropping his body off away from hers and taking a half step back. He was glad his warm cheeks were covered and his tail hadnt curled between his legs in fear that she reject him.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

OOC

Hysterical laughter caught Amy's attention. She looked over in the direction, ears standing alert. Who was out there? Her hand gripped her sword, prepared to run through the source of the madness that she had heard. Moments later a dark dog came bounding over. She barely had a chance to recognize him and loosen her grip before he was on top of her. A yelp of surprise escaped as she was spun around rapidly before finally being placed down and pulled into a breathless kiss.

Amy melted partly into it, enjoying the attention. She missed spending time with Fang. His wildness drove her up the wall, ready to go even farther than she would with others. At last she pushed him off, taking in a breath. Senses steadied she growled. Missing me or not, I almost ran you through with a sword! You better be more careful. I'd rather you didn't end up dead. Huffing she looked over. No one had noticed her yelp. Good. Stepping over to Fang she pulled him back into a kiss. I missed you as well. Her tail swayed behind her, brown eyes laughing with pleasure.

<style>
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text!;

As he stood watching her he felt a bit of reassurance. How could she deny him when she had kissed him back so dang passionately? He forced himself not to lean in more and listen to her talk. Rather not end up dead. Yes, he was afraid that being dead would suck. Specially when his angel was on earth and not in hell, heaven, or any other universe. She leaned in to kiss him again and he returned it, making himself behave. She had missed him too. He smiled, his charmingly amused smile.

He looked about, trying to figure out where his goddess had come from. What are you doing out here? Are you by yourself? He had good reasoning for both questions. One reason being he would hate for her to not get to spend the night with him. If she was traveling with others then she would have to go back before the morning time. He smoothed a blonde strand from her eyes while or if she replied. I was just hoping I'd have you to myself for a bit since you are here and all. Then he winked at her and pulled her into another passionate kiss.

His gentlemen side, which he usually ignored since the traits came from Toby, wondered how he had gotten so dadgum lucky. Lucky enough to have his evil princess to worship. He smiled against her lips before he broke apart from her mouth to wrap his big arms around her lower waist, pulling her into him. Sometimes it was all he could do to keep his mouth shut and not spill the words of weakness. He imagined telling Amy that he loved her. Knowing her, by their encounters, she would laugh at his weakness and sway her lovely hips as she marched away. Or maybe she'd even wound him for it. His thoughts pondered what she would do if he did spill his feelings.

Whatta little romantic! laughed Toby from inside his brain. He ignored the impulse to roll his eyes or growl. Wasn't Fang suppose to be the mean one? Shut it. At least I get it in! he replied and, as if to prove it, he pulled Amy more against him.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Amy didn't believe in love, or anything like that. What she knew was that when she was around Fang she felt alive. She didn't care what she was, the bestial side of her hidden in the thin veil of civility set free to run with him. He didn't care if she was a killer or dangerous. He was just as dangerous, and joined her in her games. The fire he sparked in her was addicting, something |Amy wanted to seek out. She stayed where she was though, enjoying the kiss without pushing the fire deeper.

Traveling to trade. I have a pup I've taken in. He's being trained to act in my place if it's needed. A tool, nothing more. A weapon of revenge as well, but Fang didn't need to know that. Laughing she shook her head lightly. A single night won't hurt. He can take care of himself. Adara would make sure he was alright. Her words were barely out before she was pulled back into a kiss. Biting down on his lip she drew blood, licking it off him. She wasn't just a toy for him to play with.

It seemed someone was eager tonight. Amy closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his hands before she roughly shoved him back, a teasing wink in her eyes. I'm not going to fall for you that easily. Stepping forwards she pushed against him aggressively, almost challenging him to fight her. Her eyes dropped over him, devouring his appearance and enjoying it, keeping him from touching her. Leaning in Amy almost kissed his neck, teeth rasping over it before she spun off again, heading further from the camp into the dark night.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]
[html]
OOC text!;

The news of a pup's presence did well to surprise Fang. He didn't see Amy as a mother type. In fact, he saw her as a sex goddess that could be lifted on an even higher pedestal than him. He tried not to laugh at the idea of his lover actually being in charge of a young pup's life. They kissed again after she said the child could take care of himself. Her fangs drew his blood from his lip and he felt a familiar frenzy of excitement come over him. Amy was always the trigger he needed to return into his normal monster self when he was tainted with Toby's guilt.

Her hands suddenly found his chest, shoving him rather bluntly away. As he caught himself and regained his composure he heard her teasing him. Such a terrible tease she could be. No matter what, however, his tongue fell out from the side of his mouth playfully as he watched her come closer again. Her body was so close and the challenge she issued was met with him grabbing her waist. Whether she tried to dodge or not he stepped into her body just as her eyes grazed over him. He pressed against her, feeling her up with his black hands. His mouth issued a playful growl that rumbled in his chest. She was a temptress as he dropped back away. Her eyes dazzling in the night lighting as she moved close one final time, lips just about grazing his neck before she was off and running again.

Favoring the dance they were preforming, the german shepherd ran off after her. Cutting her off by catching her at a tree, he roughly pressed her back into it's bark. His body pressed against her, sealing off her exits as he smirked down at her. He could feel her warm body pressed against his own naked optime form and it was driving him insane. Not just yet, he decided as he lowered his mouth to her neck. He would tempt her just like she had teased him. His teeth grazed slowly over her shoulder, threatening to close down on the spot he had between his teeth. He smirked, pulling off at the last minute. "Let's dance," he called in amusement as he turned to run back off from her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

OOC

Her waist was grabbed as she stepped up to tease him, holding him close. Her dark eyes couldn't be seen, only the slight glistening of her fur marking that she was truly there. He was strong, something she desired from him. Amy wouldn't accept the weak. Only those who proved themselves worthy were allowed to grasp her. Memories of Hurricane rushed into her mind, but Amy pushed those out. They didn't belong here in this moment.

His body was pressed against hers for a moment, easing her and teasing her with it's presence, but Amy was enjoying this game. Slipping off she danced further through the dark. His scent carried in the air before he hit her, catching her against a tree. It was rough, drawing a growl from the dog as she fought his grasp, her form rubbing against his own. She loved it, fighting against him and knowing that at any instant one of them could lose control and turn this into a true battle.

Teeth threatened to bite down before he pulled away, fading into the night. Leaning against the tree Amy breathed in his scent. He was traveling quickly. Designing a challenge for her? Smiling she followed after, hips swaying as she began to dance to her own music, looking for her partner to join her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Poor puppies xD

He took off into the night, matching the ebony of the sky as he did. His heart was light with the thought of how close his lover was and at the same time he was the normal Fang with evil thoughts on his mind. What chances would he have tonight? He considered himself to be in good luck. If things kept going so positively for him he would have to make bad luck fall on him to avoid turning into a full time happy guy. Monsters weren't happy all of the time.

As he sprinted forward, leaving his scent for her to follow, he hopped up into a tree with low hanging branches awaiting him. Catching hold, he clambered up to be against the trunk and pressed his back into the bark. In the darkness he had surely not been noticed as he ascended. The wheels turned in his mind. When she comes by I'll jump and tackle her down, he thought. His ears listened for her as he awaited his goddess to come by. A smirk crossed his face at the thought of how this game was going. According to him, he had the advantage. He began to sniff her scent in the breeze and prepared himself to jump...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

OOC amy would argue the happiness factor. she's plenty happy

Amy followed the scent at a leisurely pace. She wasn't hunting him, after all. Amy wouldn't be killing him, or torturing him. Well, perhaps she would torture him. Keep him from being allowed to touch her. Lips curled into a smile at the thought, though she knew that she wasn't about to deny herself the pleasure that she gained from his presence. Even if it would be amusing to do so, chances were good Amy would just give in. It would be better to not even start so Fang didn't see her as weak.

The scent stopped up ahead. Amy paused, lifting her head as she searched for her target. The dog wasn't going to lose to him just for fun. Spotting him in the trees Amy smiled, purposely continuing to place herself where he would pounce. From there, Amy would twist as he hit her, ending up with Fang pinned instead of the other way around. Her gold coat made her look ghostly in the darkness, almost glowing with her graceful steps.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Poor puppies xD

...right into her ready arms. It was he who was penned between the ground and a luperci body as she reacted quickly. How had she known? He smirked at how clever she was... And she was so dang sexy. Quickly his legs wrapped around her waist as he twisted. The momentum swinging her down off him and onto the ground as semi-gently as possible. She was a big girl and more than capable of bracing for a fall so she wouldn't get badly injured. As there bodies swung his legs untangled. He found himself tumbling just to be by her side in the forest dirt.

He sat up, turning over to pull her into him. Fang was ready for a reward of some kind from his fair maiden. His lips met hers as he pressed back against her from his slanted angle. She was beneath him, her body there so very close. He held back his urge to thrust her into a session of maddened sex. Besides, his gentleman side told him she wanted to lead and he wouldn't argue. His teeth nipped her bottom lip as he kissed her and their cuts bled towards each other. His tongue lapped up her scarlet honey. Finally he broke off from her, only a bit, to gaze down at her lovely face. A smirk crossed his bloody mouth as he waited for some remark he knew she would produce.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait..
[html]

OOC

As expected Fang leaped, hitting her body. Sharply twisting she caught him, using the momentum to send the pair rolling. Slamming him into the ground Amy smiled, laying on top of him. Her tail was arched high, waving it's victory. She had managed to catch him off guard there. A short gasp escaped as he bunched up, turning Amy. No! She wouldn't be pinned! Somehow Fang ended up untangling, hitting the ground beside her. Surprised Amy chuckled, both of them lying on the ground with the other in reach.

Fangs flashed in the night as Fang moved closer to her, a mockery of a grin on her face. He pressed into her, the female partly rising up to meet him. Their lips joined, blood intermingling from the bite. She didn't care. Amy loved his attention, his affection. Perhaps he would make a good mate. Perhaps. The kiss broke off, dark eyes meeting. It's been a while since we've been together. Are you just as good? Her hand slid down his chest, tracing the scar she'd made briefly as she rubbed against him, urging him on.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text!;

His great lustful urges increased as she spoke, having her body against him and pressing a hand along the mark of his chest. She hadn't meant for it to scar, he believed, but after their first time together he'd wanted something to remember his lover by. As the scab grew and Toby tried to get rid of it he'd made sure to peel the brown covering off. It was he who made the mark what it was and he who wore it with pride. Her words stirred the memories of blood and gore mixed with lust and sex. That night had done well to change him. He'd been sent into a time of craze where she was all he thought about or wanted. It had made his crimes difficult.

Fang smirked, looking to his lover as he replied. Actually, I may be even better. Then he used his hold on her to switch them up. As he rolled back onto his back he tugged her with him, her body moved by his black hands so she straddled him. He leaned up, his hands moving from her legs to her lower hips where they settled for the moment. His lips, half showing his top fangs, glided down her neck and chest. He wanted to pamper his goddess, and prove he was a worthy mate. His tongue lapped out against her fur and rubbed it's way back up her neck. He paused in his movements, looking at her again. Would you like me to prove it, my lover?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

OOC

A hard boast to prove. Amy smiled, waiting to see if it was true. Her own hands wandered over his body, enjoying the muscular feel. Leaning in she tugged at his ear softly, teasing the point that she knew was there, a nerve to the pleasure center. Why that was Amy wasn't sure, but it was there. Her teeth rasped on it softly, feeling the movement of his body above her. Tightening her grip Amy held on as she was switched to above him again. Smiling brightly she adjusted her seat so that she was positioned above him, just waiting.

Her neck arched at the gentle attention. Amy wasn't one for gentle anything. The movement was pleasurable, but she liked it rough. Why, Amy couldn't say for sure. Perhaps because those gentle movements were normally attached to softer emotions than the ones that she held inside herself. Amy didn't feel love in the attention, only lust. Yes... Her eyes were half lidded, one hand trailing over his thighs.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Fang writer's block >_<

It was a hard boast to prove, what with him being a sex god and all already. He smirked and felt the pleasure rush through his body at the ear tug. How'd she know? He had no idea, but the soft spot made him anxious for her body. She held on to him as he flopped over onto his back, having her straddle him above. The female was such an amazing luperci. Fang held himself back from going too crazy. The night was still dark as he starred up at her silouhette. His hands met her hips and tugged her in, closing their bodies so hardly any room was left between. Her breasts against his chest, hands darting down his musular frame.

As he pleasured the female, running lips and fangs up around her neck and chest, he could feel her enjoying the lustful parts of what he was doing. A hand trailed down as she replied to his question, tempting him and arousing him just a bit more. With the permission given his movements moved rougher. He could still remember their first encounter and knew what Amy preferred. His hands moving to squeeze her body in various pleasure areas. Starting from her rear end and moving up towards her chest. Claws scraped along the light colored fur in the darkness, his mouth finding her neck again and starting to roughly suck and bite.

He continued pleasuring her, lightly moving his hips up against hers while he did in a chance to have her grinding back against him. He wanted her body, he wanted her affection. The goddess would do him well by blessing him with the irresistable body she was in. After a bit of pleasuring her he found himself more and more aroused, grunting a bit in anticipation of the following actions they would do together. Giving in to his sudden urge he roughly threw her down beside him, following over between her legs where he started rubbing his tempted member against her warm spot between her legs.

I want you, Amy, he growled into her ear, his voice covered in the lust he felt swelling inside him. His hands moved to her back, arching her up more into him. The claws of his hands dug into her back in hopes to arouse her more. He would have his goddess tonight... his mind had already made the descision for him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
[html]

OOC

Amy let him run along her, teeth teasing at her flesh. It felt good, the occasional shudder of pleasure running through her. Dipping her head down Amy bit into his shoulder, not quite drawing blood from him. They were close together, almost no room to breath, nothing but Fang laying there with her, the center of her world for this moment. His claws caressed her flesh, rough and enjoyable. It sent her tingling as she moved, her own claws teasing against his body with excitement. He was good. Perhaps...

Amy turned her head, moving her whole body against him. Breasts rubbed against her body, hips swaying against his own. The sudden twist caught her by surprise, claws digging deeply into his back. Biting back a cry Amy looked up to Fang, finding him leaning down over her. She could feel his length rubbing against her opening, far too tempting for her to be able to actually think clearly any longer. With a growl she arched up to his body, tail trying to beat against the ground with the excitement. Fang!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Can we end the thread soon? :3 <3

A moment of complete lustful love came to be as she rubbed and pressed and moaned or groaned. The surprise only encouraged his swelling member as he pressed into the area between her thighs. She growled is name and her tail wiggled about in her excitement for their moment. And what a moment it was! Fang's pleasure exceeded to a new level as he leaned in, prodding his length's tip into her body. His tongue fanned out and lapped up along her chest and neck. Fangs shortly followed and bit along her bloody shoulders. His claws slid from her back to the frontward part of the body, scraping lines into her perfection as his hands found themselves breasts to claw and roughly caressed.

A low pleasure noise escaped him so he forced himself to growl and cover up his mistake. He wanted to howl to the moons, bragging of his lover and all she was. He wanted to race across the world's challenging each male who tried to say his mate was better. Amy Sunders was his and he was her's. If only they were true mates! His mind and heart began racing against her body as he continued to ready himself. Was he really in love with the goddess beneath him? A type of realization and shock settled in, though he didn't stop his body's lustful movements. He was... He was in a lustful fit of love caused by the only person who he could be his horrid self with instead of constantly proving how much a monster he was. Another growl irrupted as he began to thrust into her. Amy!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.
OOC: yes

He finally entered her, filling her form. It felt good. Ecstasy waved through her as they tangled together, tail wagging softly. It looked like he really had improved. That, or she just enjoyed being with him more than the others she had mated with since. Her entire body was handled roughly, waves of pleasure mixed with the slight tingle of pain from the injuries running through her. Curling up Amy's own claws dug into his back, reaching as deeply into his flesh as she could do without scarring him.

The pleasured sound surprised Amy, ears flicking forwards. It wasn't just lust she saw in Fang's eyes. Amy didn't know what to make of what was there. It wasn't an emotion she was familiar with. It confused her a little. The growl that came was familiar, but she didn't understand what had just happened. Moaning she bucked up beneath him, happy as he began thrusting. It was quick and rough, pleasuring her and bringing her to the edge, cresting with happiness only to build again.