I must be straight...
Theos was getting more and more independent when it came to gathering his own food, but still seemed to enjoy having a meal or two with her. Adonia didn't mind, he was able to come quickly to her call. It was one she learned a long time ago when her grandmother taught her of the old native ways of Luperci. It was the mimick of an owl noise and Theos responded quickly which thrilled her. For now, she enjoyed the silence, and alone time.

As usual Adonia walked the pack lands within her lupus form and she was in thought. Ookami's words haunting her, they repeated in her mind over and over again. He was going to leave her...still she wondered if he was going to. Her eyes wanting to swell with tears as she walked blindly through the land deep in thought. Her ears were down, but not pinned, her tail drooped down. Her paws moving her heavily.

She had waited, so faithfully...

What had she done wrong?
[html]

out of character stuffs

It was good to be back in the pack. To feel the familiar lands under his paws. Tharin ran through the land soundlessly, eyes drinking in everything as he passed through. It wasn't the frenzied celebration he had thrown when he'd first returned. This was a renewed bond between him and the land. Once more he was learning every corner of it, filling his lungs with New Dawn's air. Turning he hit a stream, noisily splashing through as he continued out the other side.

Seeing Adonia up ahead Tharin moved even faster, pleased to see the small female. Slowing down he moved to a walk, tail still wagging. Looking over Tharin whined, worry in his eyes. Why was she so upset? Immediately he sniffed her, trying to be discreet as he checked for wounds. No, there was nothing on there marking her body. Tharin concentrated, trying to think about the other times he'd come across others that were distressed in ways he didn't understand. Hitting on something he smiled, dropping it as he realized it probably looked silly. Adonia...is Ookami okay?

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
For a moment Adonia hadn't noticed Tharin coming here way until he was there in front of her speaking. Her large sad eyes met very breifly with his before dropping submissively. Her ears pinned back hearing her mate's name. Her tail tucked a little, "Yeah, Ookami is fine...he's actually healing quite well.." A weak smile came to her muzzle. Sitting down she glanced up to his face but avoided eye contact out of respect to her higher ranked pack mate. " So how are you Tharin? It has been awhile..." Her ears relaxed a little as her mind was beginning to focus on Tharin and no longer on Ookami and her conversation just a few days ago.

Now her thoughts on Tharin she noticed how well he seemed to be doing and a light, but genuine smile came to her. She was happy to see him do so well, her mind bringing a slight desire to close their distance and touch his nice coat and warm body.She ignored it.
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin was startled by the depth of the pain in her eyes. He had seen that level of pain before. This wasn't as something as simple as someone getting injured. Adonia's form grew even smaller at the mention of Ookami. It was almost defensive, afraid of being hurt. Desperately he scanned her frame. The only other times he'd seen this level of sorrow was when Kiara had lost Kohaku, and seeing his own reflection shortly after Akira died. Neither were good events. Had she been pregnant from being in heat? Had a miscarriage? There was nothing physically wrong that he could smell.

Adonia did brighten as the subject turned to how he was doing. Considering Tharin chose his words with care. He was never one that spoke much. It has been some time. I'm glad to see you again. I've been training to help defend the pack. After three females were attacked and injured, I couldn't stay idle. His skills were stronger now, and he kept up his practice. It hadn't been long, but he would be able to defend his pack. It's good to be back in New Dawn. The two legger packs are very confusing.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
</style>
[/html]
Adonia had realized that she was wearing her emotions, and Tharin's reaction said it. When the subject was changed she was able to push them down. Ookami and her were fine, but the situation really scared her and she couldn't help but dwell on it a little...perhaps a little too much. Tharin said something that shocked her. She didn't know pack members were harmed, and her ears perked making her go on alert. "..when were they hurt!?" She was embarrassed about not knowing. She was so consumed with making sure Ookami was okay, and training Theos that she was out of the pack loop a bit. Then he said something that completely amused her, "...yeah, luperci do live quite differently...not the same as traditional wolves. I was raised traditionally, but was exposed to non-traditional life by my mother....so I am comfortable with both ways of living...I did live in Ichika no-Hoen before the female leader had taken over...and lived there before it was Ichika. Phoenix Valley was my home...but now I love this pack much more. It is simple and much more relaxing than having to farm and care for horses...even though, I loved caring for horses.."

She wasn't sure if Tharin realized she was a luperci, but she waited patiently, almost as if it were a game to see if he knew, or if he just didn't care if she was or not.
Adonia's reaction to his words surprised him. Tharin thought that everyone had known of the attacks. Various times. About a moon ago was when the first attack happened. They're okay now. The injuries didn't last. It was good that they were okay, even if Fayne did bear that horrible scar on her body. Tharin had started learning how to fight after it happened. He was no expert, but Tharin felt fairly confident that he could fight against someone else and at least hold his ground for a little while. Keeping up his training would be what was needed to grow good enough to actually take down a threat.

He nodded his head, not surprised to learn she was a luperci. Slightly disappointed, but he knew that many were. He'd learned this the hard way, and it felt odd knowing he was suddenly a minority. It was good to just be himself though, and not have to worry about it. I don't think I can handle it very well. This is the life for me. It was the one he understood and was accepted in. That was all there was to it. He nudged Adonia softly, still feeling a touch worried. Are you okay?
Adonia listened with intent to Tharin as he spoke of the attacks with little detail, it was just a brief explanation and that was enough for her. She noted his expression at finding out she was not an unaffected wolf, and she wondered if that would affect their relationship. She knew some of her father's family was still pure, and most of them ignored her, pretending she didn't exist. Her grandmother the worst, she would snap at her and force her to submit, and she wasn't allowed to be in her optime form around her. It was horrible disrespect to her elder.

She gave a light smile to him at his comment, "...Ya' don't know what you're missing, but I know...and I'm sure you've taken notice of this...I prefer my lupine form. I only use my 'two-legged' form for things that I can't do in Lupine...it's really a tool to me.." Her two-toned eyes seemed to make a soft shimmer as she thought of the things she's done in the form she knew would never be able to be done in her other two.

Her mind was brought back to her surroundings as Tharin's body touched hers and she glanced up her eyes meeting his for a moment, "..yes, I'm okay...just worried about Ookami...we had a discussion..about yes, and he brought you up..and asked me about you and I..." Her ears went back, "I wasn't going to say anything, but I couldn't lie..or fudge over the truth.." Her ears pinned back as she sat tensed, her tail tucking close to her. She hoped he wouldn't be upset with her, but it would eat her up keeping a secret. Her eyes glanced up as she submissively looked toward Tharin.
[html]

out of character stuffs

Adonia's words about how she viewed the virus was interesting for him. He had seen how two legs had been used in Casa di Cavalieri. There was so much they were able to do. Tharin agreed with Adonia though. Everything he wished to do he could do on four legs. There was no need for the two legged form, and he enjoyed life as it was, pleasant and simple. There's no need to complicate things, just take it as it is. He smiled at the thought, tail wagging at the small piece of wisdom he'd come up with.

Adonia's bright blue eyes met his for a moment. Tharin watched with curiosity, wondering what she was thinking of. The words she finally spoke immediately embarrassed him. He'd been doing his best to put that incident behind him, feeling horrible for his loss of control. I am truly sorry about that. I shouldn't have done anything. Resisting a female that was in heat was so difficult! The smells driving him wild. At least Adonia had forgiven him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
She smiled at Tharin, wishing sometimes she was just a regular wolf, but she couldn't hold Ookami, or anyone like she did...and she couldn't paint or draw like she liked doing. "..you may view it as a complication...but there are a lot of fun in being able to draw...maybe I'll draw you something.." She joked a little, not sure if he would truly be interested.

Their conversation had gone back to that day, she let her ears go back. She was going to be honest and bold with him, "No, Tharin..it was fine..I shouldn't have been so bold as to have continued to be around you and in truth, if I wasn't mated...and if I didn't love my mate..." Her ears pasted back as she admitted that. Tharin was a very attractive male, she couldn't deny it, and she did really like him. It almost did disappoint her when her mate came back, but it was for the best. She loved Ookami, but her interest in Tharin made her question her loyalty to her mate.
Tharin listened politely as Adonia spoke. He did view it as a complication, but he had never experienced it either. Tharin just couldn't comprehend what it would be like to have a whole world opened up to him, experiencing it on two legs. It was hard enough for him to accept what he saw and experienced on four paws, with all the changes to the world that he experienced. Tharin might have adapted, but his uneasiness around those on two legs still came out occasionally. At least he didn't throw up when someone shifted before him anymore.

Draw? He had no idea what that was, but the offer sounded nice. Tharin nodded his head, flashing a smile at Adonia. I'd like that. What would she bring him? He was curious. His eyes widened as she spoke, taking in what she was saying. The attraction from the heat, the attraction to her soft personality and how unusual she was hadn't faded. To hear her speak of that was startling. Tharin took a step back, knowing that if given the chance he would not be able to hold back. Adonia...you shouldn't have said that. It was easier when I didn't know.
She was happy to learn that Tharin would like a drawing from her, and it excited her to be able to share a talent she had. Her tail swished as the urge to go draw now hit her. She was brought back from the urge when she had spoke of an emotion that was probably best kept to herself. Her ears pasted and he spoke. He was right, and she knew that. Ookami would probably be upset to learn of her waver in emotions. Her head lowered and she turned away ashamed of her self. "I'm sorry..." Her voice soft and whispery. She swallowed the hard lump that felt like it was forming.

She should get back to Ookami, this wasn't a good idea. She shouldn't have spoken, she should have just told him of her and Ookami's conversation and that was it. Now feelings that were put aside were bubbling up into her throat and eyes. She stood, "...I...I should go...I'm very sorry for speaking Tharin.." Her two toned eyes glanced up to meet his for split second before letting her head go back down. She gave him a moment before she turned to leave.
[html]

out of character stuffs

Her head lowered, and Tharin knew that he'd upset her. Whining he stepped over, head held low in an urge for her to turn back. His tail, while still held dominantly, had taken on a more relaxed stance, inviting her to trust him, speak to him. It was true, she shouldn't have spoken. It didn't mean that she had to get upset now. Tharin wasn't exactly the best one out there for dealing with emotions, leaving him feeling a bit lost.

Understanding eyes met her gaze. It's alright. He stepped over, nuzzling her, moving into her path to try and stop her from leaving. Letting her return to Ookami like this wouldn't be good. Besides, he did care for her. He wanted her to be happy. This was the opposite of what he wished for her. Nuzzling into her body Tharin let out a soft whine, trying to convince her to cheer up. Somehow he could fix this. Somehow.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
So basically, Adonia stops from leaving. She's a little confused, but the tension is diffused over some nuzzling and they start a play fight.
OOC: Sorry I forgot about this thread x.x also sorry for the length x.x

IC:

She had attempted to dodge his attack but stumbled back as he connected, her bum hitting the ground. She recovered quickly, though, and went to bite onto his scruff now that he was within grabbing distance. Her paw lifted to hold him by his shoulders, almost lifting herself on top of him if she was successful in her attack. Her body had pushed some of her weight into her counterattack.

Adonia wanted to be the dominant one for once, and be triumphant. Though, in all reality Adonia was submissive, and not a fighter. Still, it was exciting to pretend she was strong and dominant!

Tharin managed to make her mind forget what troubled her, and all that existed now was him and her playing like puppies. It was fun, and her most favorite activity. Adonia knew she was no longer a young adult, or a puppy, but that didn't mean she still couldn't play and have fun, right?
[html]

out of character stuffs

Adonia was on the ground, excitement gleaming in his eyes. Tail wagging he stepped forwards, Adonia's jaws snatching around his scruff. Stepping sideways he tried to get away from her, ending up half carrying the female as he moved. Growling he turned his head, trying to catch a glimpse of what she was doing. How had she managed that? Tharin was much more relaxed right now, just playing a game. He wasn't focused on defending himself.

The determination glimmering in her eyes brought out a small laugh from Tharin. He promptly collapsed, lying flat on the ground. His tail thumped a couple times, letting her go ahead and crawl over him. His head was twisted to the best of his ability, trying to watch. As soon as she got far enough he was going to roll, and try to reverse the position. For now though, he'd let her have her fun.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Lol you do know Adonia is developing a hardcore crush on Tharin, right?

Word Count → 000

She was more than successful in her counter, she came to be on top of him and she let out a growl of excited triumph. She had become so happy, and it was because Tharin made her this way. He'd turned her upset into joy. She eased up on her grip her bi-colored eyes happy with joy as they came to find his. Before she could do anything, or say anything he rolled, her legs being mainly on him she had been forced to roll onto her back, he was now on top. She blushed with confusion her ears back as she didn't understand how she came to be on her back. The wolf/husky went to nip gently at his muzzle in protest, her back legs tensed onto his stomach as fear had set into her body at being knocked down.

In reality, Adonia didn't mind being overthrown, she wasn't all that ambitious, it was just fun being on top for a moment--even if that moment didn't last long.

Her tail was wagging furiously between his legs now that he stood above her. She had delivered her nip in his direction and now she awaited the fate. Her mind somehow moved from their innocent playing to wondering what it would be like to nuzzle...maybe even lick his muzzle. She kept it just as a thought, trying to remember she was committed. Still, it was tempted to just lick Tharin...nuzzle him and continue playing....

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

she has a mate

Their eyes met, a wolfish grin decorating his features as he looked into her sea blue eyes. As soon as they locked Tharin let out a low wuff and rolled, taking her over. Adonia sprawled as he quickly twisted, rolling over her before flipping onto his legs and moving to stand over top of her. She wasn't getting away! Triumph gleamed in his eyes, almost gloating as he stood there. That was right, he had taken her down.

His muzzle was nipped, Tharin coming down and licking her on the nose. Jumping back his tail wagged playfully. It was fun. Shaking himself out Tharin sat down, tongue hanging out as he panted. A human might have mistook him as a large dog at that point, relaxed and carefree. The part of him that was usually dominant and wild had taken a backside to his more playful nature.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She can still crush Tongue Don't worry, you already know she won't act on it.

Word Count → 000

She nipped him and he retaliated with a lick to her snout. She pawed her nose with a soft grin decorating her muzzle. Eyes glancing at him as he jumped back shaking his form. He looked so carefree while he took a seat. She flopped herself to her side and rose her head going into a half lay, front legs spread and her head laid itself in between them. Ears perked and eyes glancing up in his direction. He was a large male, but not as large as Ookami. Her eyes looked away, a yawn breaking from her, and her ears went to the sides of her head.

Emotionally drained and now slightly physically spent she felt a mid day name coming on, but more importantly she was hungry. Standing her hunger overpowered her tiredness. She too shook her pelt off. Eyes glancing back over to the closest friend she had. Trotting over she stood a little taller than she should have, her trot never slowing as she approached Tharin. Once within range she nipped his ear then took off toward the nearest water source. Her body pushing her to run as fast as she could knowing she might have upset him and ignited more play.

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

okay. no affair for tharin! Smile

Tharin watched with a grin as Adonia pawed at her nose, rubbing at it softly. It was just a lick! No need to rub at it like a bad bite or if he'd been tickling her. Chuckling his tail swayed behind him, watching her stretch out. It looked pretty comfortable. Tharin was glad that she felt better now. He couldn't have left her like that, upset. They were pack, and Adonia was his friend. He cared deeply for her, willing to do what was needed to keep her smiling.

His eyes partly closed as he smelled the air, a slight salty tinge to it. He could smell some of the other wolves as well, all of them healthy. The pack was strong, their leaders were strong, if only Adonia could take in the simple peace that gave him. Two leggers were so much more complex in the way they analyzed things. It was all of these emotions. Tharin did have emotions, but his connection to things was on the level of survival, not the stuff luperci seemed to attach to.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Short ending is short.

Word Count → 000

She got a good few meters from Tharin before she realized he wasn't chasing her. Her ears perked while her head turned back to him. Then her ears went back. Perhaps he was done playing with her...

Adonia came trotting back to him, coming to his front, tail down and ears back she licked his muzzle in a gesture of affection, and respect. "I'm going to go now..bye" She said before taking to trotting away. She was going to go to Ookami. Perhaps, she needed to focus on him and checking on his healing...

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]