Tell me more
[html]
Word Count :: 218 OOC: It's purdy short, sorry my starting muse is dying Sad. He's in optime set for June 29th Smile

The news about his father disturbed him. They were just hunting only days before. How could this happen? Anger, sorrow, and many other emotions confused the boy as he sat on the hotel steps pondering. He didn’t know what to do because he wanted to stay here with his father until he got better, but he and Palaydrian had such a big fight, what if she thought he left her for good? Then there was the matter of Titania, who had gotten some bad news and he wanted to comfort his alpha... So many bad things all at once. Not to mention he didn’t have ANYTHING for her or New Dawn in the quest that Titania gave him. He had something for Drin. That much was easy.

Sighing he put his hands on his chin and elbows on his knees and looked down at the caged bird, he almost felt bad for it, but if he let the animal out he knew it wouldn’t understand what kind of proposition he had for the poor thing, besides it was healing, the bird had not broken anything but it was tender and he was still in danger of hurting himself if he moved around too much so he was sleeping, all one could do in a small cage.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

News did not travel fast in the kingdom, and though he knew a bit about Niro's injury, as well as the guests staying in the pack's territory for a few days, the King thought himself ill informed of what was going on. Though his daughter often kept him up to date on what was going on, Charlotte could not keep track of everything at such a young age and still enjoy herself, and so he had asked her to focus more on herself than others.

Whatever was happening in his mind that made him more withdrawn than normal, the King knew he needed to take the initiative and set forth with the intention of learning something about Niro or his son's visit. They were staying in the hotel, he assumed, and so the secui King walked in that direction, his nose lowered to the ground to better find Jiva or Titania. Finding Niro or Amaranth would not have been terrible, of course, but seeing the visitors might be a good idea.

"It is good to see you in the court again," he said when he finally spotted Jiva, looking rather forlorn on the steps to the hotel, a caged bird in front of him.

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9002-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#544942; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9002-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9002{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#e1d5ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IKmLT.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89807e; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89807e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 319 OOC: From what you wrote Vigi is lupus but Jiva can still try to hug him even if he is, if not well wheeee XDDD if you want any of it changed though just let me know Smile

There was much on the young man’s mind that he didn’t see the shadow of his grandfather join him until the man spoke. Jiva jumped, and as soon as he saw Vigilante he jumped up smiling, hiding the forlorn look he had on his face. He ran at his grandfather to give him a big hug. He had not seen the man since... well it had been a very long time and Jiva was young he knew.

“Grandpa! Oh it’s good to see you! I have missed you. I am sorry I have not visited sooner. Pack life... is different and I’m still establishing myself. How have you been? You look well.”

He said looking his grandfather up and down. Next to Niro he was a fit man, though a bit older than his father, but that was to be expected. Jiva once visited him and Ayita often enough though at the time they were busy with their own pups. He was sad when he oculdn’t spend so much time with them, but always enjoyed it. So this was like then, except Jiva was much older. He was in a bit more turmoil now than he was when he was a pup, who had no care other than the little tiny things. Now weights grew heavy on him and much of that weight he was not allowed to tell anyone.

“Yes I wish I came in better circumstances, though I thought I was until Orin gave me the news.”

He said, surely Vigilante heard about what happened to Niro, though he wondered if Niro was just as evasive with his father in law as he was with his son. Jiva would find out soon enough though. He wanted to know who did this and why and he did want to go after the wolf or coyote or whatever it was.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

"Are you enjoying your life in the north, then?" Vigilante knew very little of the northern packs, and less still of wherever Jiva had settled, so he was unaware of how different life truly was there compared to life in the Court. There was little desire in him to go far from the kingdom he ruled over now, as tired as he was becoming. He had been aging quickly since his first birthday; it had only gotten worse when he had accepted his first leadership role. Now, the dog King was tired, wary more of than not of how his body was surviving.

He nodded briefly, eyes downcast. "I heard briefly of your father's injuries, but I have yet to see him personally. How is he doing?" For a moment, he wondered if that was all that was troubling his grandson, but it did not seem likely. He doubted that Jiva would have only heard of his father's injuries through Orin, knowing that the young boy would likely prefer to see his father in person. "Is there something else troubling you, Jiva?"

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9002-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#544942; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9002-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9002{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#e1d5ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IKmLT.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89807e; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89807e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 312 OOC: end was written like 3/4's asleep XDD sorry i still lub you.

“Oh yes, I am very much. It suits me well. Their customs are different, but I let instinct work its way around that. And we sleep in dens though, I suppose it’s not much different for me at least.”

Jiva said grinning a little. The subject sadly changed into something far different and his smile faded trying not to let it show too much, but he shook his head at the question.

“He’s going to try and escape that Hotel if he hasn’t already. He seems rather unhappy about staying inside.”

He said. The silence that followed was one of contemplation. He looked at his grandrather before he asked what was wrong. He looked away again. not for fear of what he’d say, but because he really was getting use to the hierarchy of New Dawn, it was far more respectful never to look another wolf in the eyes.

“Its... the attack. It was up north and there have been numerous ones. My mate Palaydrian was one of them, and then another of our pack members was attacked twice. It’s not entirely safe up north it seems. Even my father was attacked, and he won’t tell me who the damn killer is. Which angers me so much!”

His eyes flicked to Vigilante’s and then looked down and he sat not sure what he should do. He was not his father in any kind or revenge department. Nor was he the best at a fight anyway. He put his hand through the sides of his thick mane. Worried, not sure what to do about the whole situation that sat before him. He came thinking he’d have some kind of good news to give only to find out something pretty bad.. He hated it. Badly. Why couldn’t others just leave it be?

<style>
[/html]