Don't be afraid of the dark.
Aethusa shoved Lance behind her."Oh no. I'm not standing back and watching. Lance tightened his grip on his torch and grabbed his his knife off the ground. the ran to the edge of the pile of rocks."Well I don't know about you but I'm not waiting for this thing to attack us. I'm going to attack first !" Hr then ran into the woods. After he couldn't see the fire and the pile of rocks he realized what he had just done. He just challenged a bear to a fight." I really hope Aethusa is coming." After he finished this thought he heard the growl of the bear and he sounded not even 30 feet from him.
"LANCE NO!" She knew that this bear could easily kill him. She ran after him. She dropped her weapons and then turned into Lupin form. She attacked the bear. It roared and then batted her off. "GAH!" She yelped as she hit a tree. She quickly regained stance and jumped on the bear back holding on to it's neck leaving his jugular unprotected. "QUICKLY STAB HIM!" She said biting harder on the bear's neck. Then she saw it's huge paws and claws coming for her, she jumped off and then took the opening for herself and tore off a piece of fur. It roared and charged after her. She charged for the tree and then quickly turned away leaving the bear's head to hit the tree. She chuckled and got back into a fighting position. "If you have good aim with that spear I suggest you aim for it's belly." She growled as it turned towards her again, her hackles bristling on end and her tail high in the air. "NOW!" She barked as it charged again/
Lance closed his eyes waiting for the bear to hill him with one might sweep of it's paw."What's taking this bear so long?" Lance opened his eyed to see Aethusa on the back f the bear. The bear reached back and threw Aethusa off. Go for the belly."Well that can't be to hard look how big it is. Lance took aim at the charging bear and threw the spear with all of his might and it hit the bear's arm."Well I think I missed but it had to hurt him. The bear just stop and growled. Then it resumed it's charge.[b]" I'm gonna try to get the spear back! Try to draw it's attention!" lance began to run at the bear focusing his attention at the spear.