outwards
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa had decided to sneak out of Salsola without Imhotep's knowing (save from a note left so he wouldn't worry too much when he awoke). It was fairly early, but much later in the day than when Odessa had first awoke. Wriggling from the sand man's tight grip, she'd collected her slave and made for her stash of smelling oils and powders. These were to disguise her scent, and she took a small vial of it to smother her horse with. Because it was of course needed for her to mask her steed. She then took to the stables, rubbed the oil onto the horse's pelt and clambered up upon the mounting block to mount him. Novak had to help with this, due to her current condition it was difficult and she really shouldn't have been riding.

She set out quickly, keeping the horse to a brisk walk with Novak's hands clasping the reins, leading the horse on foot. This was much easier for Odessa, as she only needed to make sure she stayed upon the horse comfortably. It was rather warm, and Odessa had taken to wear nothing but the scarf around her neck, draping around down her back like a shawl to hide the hand of Eris' on her back. She was out to find a tailor, someone to make Immy a large, thick cloak. For his short fur wouldn't protect him from the cold. Tipping her head back, she left out a howl.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of character goes here.
wordcount ► 000

Strel had his hands in his pockets, balled into fists as he walked down the edge of the border. For once, he actually helped to mark the borders and refresh the scratches. He refused to do the scent marking, but that's because in his form it was simply too awkward; Vigilante would do that just fine. The King seemed to prefer a four legged form over the two legged one the Dauphin preferred. Strel enjoyed the walk, despite the scratching on the trees and other marks. He was cleaning out some bark underneath his nails, absentmindedly strolling around the border.

A call rang out and he looked up, slightly surprised. He flung a bit of wood, flicking it away into the underbrush. He returned his hands to his pockets and followed his nose to the border. Whoever this was, their scent was not something that he knew. It smelled unnatural and did not remind him of any packs at all. Strel furrowed his brows and sniffed at the odor. He rubbed at his nose, wondering if there was a pack he did not know about forming. But he shrugged it off, knowing he had probably not heard of a pack. They just kept popping out faster than he could register their existence. He saw a pregnant woman atop a horse with a man holding the creatures reins. Hesitant, the Dauphin approached her. "Hello, you're at the border of Cour des Miracles. Can I help you?"

Photo taken by Fergal of Claddagh. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 6px 0px 6px;text-align:justify;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
.strel_01 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #001227 0px 1px 1px;color:#79BFD8;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

It was not long until she was attended to. But in that time she used the silence to muse to herself and, of course, dictate things to Novak. Things she needed to do, things she needed to remember. One of those thing was to hoard a few soft things. Pillows, blankets, hides. Anything to make her corner softer. She promised Immy she wouldn't use the bed for her pups, because he needed somewhere to sleep and the puppies would probably be quite messy and it would be easier to have material that was easy to through out or put away for future litters. Odessa smiled as she felt a stirring inside of her, Novak noted this and naturally knowing nothing of puppies and the like, turn around and inquired about her well being with a awkward cock of his head. 'Oh, don't worry! I'm fine. Just a little stirring, nothing to fuss over. But, thank you for your concern'.

Turning to the man who'd greeted her, stiffly (for she was one a horse), and smiled. 'Oh, hello!' she greeted back, whistling to Novak to pull the horse closer. 'I was looking for a tailor, my mate is a native of a land much warmer than here. And I'm afraid he finds the winters particularly hard going and I was looking for a thick cloak to be crafted for him'.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
short posts are okay, yes?
wordcount ► 324

Strel eyed the rough bump of her swelling belly and wondering why on earth she had ridden in such a condition. And why on earth all the pregnant women in the world seemed to flock to him. Did he give off some kind of aura that said "welcome to ye with progeny in yon belly"? Regardless, he gazed at the woman atop the horse, and nodded his head at her. One of his classic, broad smiles spread across his maw as he bowed slightly at the waist, flourishing his arms when he straightened. "Well, you are in luck, miss." Both hands gestured to his chest, elbows broadly pointing away from him. "I am Strelein, Dauphin and a tailor of this Court."

His arms fell to his sides as his eyes swept from the woman to the man holding the reins and back to the woman. "A cloak you say?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he examined the woman carefully. Her mate disliked the cold? Probably a southern coyote, from the sound of that. Strel gave a shrug then gestured toward the interior of the pack. A pregnant woman posed no threat to their home. "Would you like to come to my studio? It may be a long walk, but you can sit down and we may have some water for you two." However, he figured they would want to negotiate here and leave it at that. "Or if you are in a hurry, I do have the material for the cloak, as well as a growing supply of rabbit fur if you would prefer that. I can go work on it and deliver to you wherever you live or if you send someone to pick it up..," he faded out, wishing he could have the man for measurements and preferences. "It's up to you. We may even have snacks." But he was not sure anyone left anything laying around.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa smiled broadly as the man introduced himself as a tailor. She was very thankful of the fact that she wouldn't have to travel further to find her mate's gift, she was stretching it riding this far. 'Yes, a cloak' she repeated, his short fur would be thankful of the extra layer when the snow fell on the land again. And as much as Odessa adored the warm the short fur gave out when she was near to him, she pleaded to whatever higher powers there were that their children did not inherit the dog's fur. After all, Odessa was much better suited to the Canadian weather. 'It doesn't have to be particularly well fitting, just thick and warm' she added, smiling. No doubt Imhotep would be annoyed at her for leaving the pack lands in her condition, but it was for his own good after all.

The medic was given options, travel to his studio or speak here. And while she did want to get back to Salsola quickly, a rest would be taken with awfully graciousness. 'If you don't mind, a rest and some refreshments would be very helpful'. Because, as Imhotep had pointed out, she needed to eat more than she had been and while she wasn't particularly hungry she was up for forcing down food for her family's well being. 'Shall I dismount now, or further in?' Odessa asked, while walking was tiring, she was a guest and would work by their code if needs be. Novak shuffled closer, ready to help the woman dismount, he knew what his duties where and kept quiet.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
sorry for the pp but I wanted to move it along. is that okay?
wordcount ► 371

Strelein nodded to her request and figured that he would be able to provide her with exactly what she needed. A consultation with Niro would probably be in order but he knew it was going to be fairly painless, except for the part where he would gorge himself stupid hunting rabbit. But that was entirely what Ahiga was for, wasn't he? To eat the hares he caught to build up what fat he had clearly lost on his bones. "Sounds doable. Long I assume too? Without proper measurements, it probably won't hang just above his feet or wherever it is you want. But if you know his height, I'm sure it'll be easy." He wished he could get the man's measurements for sure, but he would have to do. Strel hated gifts like this, simply because he was worried things would not fit. But it was only a cloak and those were just lengths of cloth with a tie at the top.

He bowed his head slightly and gestured toward the Hotel. Or rather it's general direction. "Of course, you're welcome to it. I'm surprised you would ride out in such a condition." But she most have loved her mate very much to risk it. His lips tightened at the thought but he kept his bitter feelings to himself. "Keep riding, especially if you're more comfortable this way," he said gently, leading the way to the Hotel. It was not too hard a walk so she was unlikely to be jolted, especially when they reached the well worn path members and other fauna had cut through the undergrowth. The humans' roads had good paths beside them, especially as the pavement had long since cracked.

At the Hotel, he entered the fence and waited for her to dismount, gesturing toward the door. He held it open for her and then gestured to the studio and the two chairs she could pick from. It would be easier to show her color swatches there as well as show her the rabbit fur he had laying around. "Take a seat please, I'll bring some rabbit, and watered wine? Or would you rather have fresh water?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
pp is fine~

Odessa nodded politely along as he spoke, her fingers buried in Remy's mane. She'd taken the larger horse with her on the journey based on the fact that he was more stable and much more docile than Keshi. In short, he was more reliable and that was what Odessa needed at the moment. The grey medic tilted her head to the side and hummed gently. 'Height. Umm, I think he's just over six foot... Six... Fourish?' she mused aloud, looking back to Strel and nodding, 'Yes, I'd say six four'. The gardener prided herself with her knowledge, whether it was of her mate or her, Salsola's, garden. 'And long, yes. Something that he can throw on, but still work in'. She worried about her children too, what if they inherited Imhotep's poor insulating fur?

Novak shuffled back into place and led the horse on after the courtesan. Thin grey hands took up the solid reins again as they moved off. As he questioned to why she was journeying out in her condition she chuckled and smiled, 'You have no idea how boring it is to sit still all day. I needed to get out and this was the perfect excuse. Even if it is a bit of a trek, I needed to drop by some houses in the neutral territory to get some rags' she explained.

Odessa dismounted awkwardly with a great deal of help from Novak. She moved behind Strel, her ears low in embarrassment but silent all the same. She sat in the chair with a sigh and turned to speak to her host again. 'Either would be lovely'.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]