Ze WIKI
So. ;__; Jaden just stayed up WAAAAAYYYYY past his bed time to do posting. BUT, he instead decided to spiff up his character's profile. "Wouldn't it be cool to get some nice, anchored links to my wiki" i says, "It shouldn't be that hard" i says. Well here I am, 3 hours later,

WITH NO WORKING ANCHORED WIKI LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Now I don't know why this es so hard for me. The wiki language is just so cruel on my poor, tired brain. So, Ima give up and sleep and leave my lonely threads all deprived now for that sleep and a long day at work tomorrow. D-':

Will someone plz helps me with this? So I waist no more time with the wikiness?

*EDIT: Links from his profile to wiki. PROFILE -----------> WIKI. Specific header on wiki page too.
Just to clear up cloudy foreseen confusion because of tired brainsness. Sleep now. zzzzzzz/.

PROFILE ---------------------------------------------------------------------->>> WIKI!~
Anchor links, like, the table of contents thing 'Souls uses?

You can actually use #toc15 (for example) to navigate to the 15th item in a Wiki's table of contents, but it's a LOT easier to just add manual anchor links (as you originally wanted ;>) this way:

This creates the anchor link:
Code:
[[#anchor]]
And this links to it (in Wikicode):
Code:
[[Characters/Jaden Ohanzee#anchor|Name your link, yo]]
And this links to it (in HTML, so for profiles and etc.)
Code:
<a href="http://wiki.soulsrpg.com/index.php?n=Characters.JadenOhanzee#anchor">Jaden Ohanzee</a>

For an example of the above: anchor link to Myrika's inventory~

Anchor links are case sensitive, so if your anchor link is ANCHOR and you link to anchor, Anchor, or anCHOR, it will not work -- it must be ANCHOR. :>

In other news: SHITCHYEAH, 'SOULSWIKI USE IS AWESOME AND YOU MAKE ME HAVE HAPPY FEELS.
Wonderful! Now I can link the way I want, get ma sleep tonight, and Sie has happy feelings. YAY!

Thank you Sie Big Grin