Can you run as fast as the wind?
Aethusa wondered if she could run as fast as the wind would take her, flow with it find where it leads. She knew that was a silly thought, but she just wondered. "Was it really so? Could I really follow the wind, and run as fast as it, and find my fate where the wind stops?" She had out ran the wind once before but it was a long time ago, she was younger. Only 12 months. She stood on the mountain perch where she had recently claimed it as her den for the time being in till she was close enough to New Dawn pack borders to howl, now that would have to wait. She had to many things on her mind!

Aethusa made her way down the rocky path that led up to her den jumping from one rock to another. She looked back at her home one more time and then was off. She ran along side a creek but didn't dare go into the forest, for the wind couldn't survive in there. The wind blew through her fur, she could feeling it's cool hands touching her skin. "Maybe there will be some wolves along the way, the first wolves the wind leads me to I'll greet them." She panted to herself. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks. She realized that she was hungry and that she couldn't keep up this pace without some energy. She flicked her tail with annoyance because she couldn't smell any prey out in the open. She trotted into the forest. "Well?" She sniffed the ground for any game. Nothing. She would just have to keep going.

After and hour of sniffing around there was still nothing to be found. She sighed and collapsed to the ground in her Luperci form clutching her stomach. "Man, it's like this forest is abandoned, but the prey's food is so over grown. They should be here in herds eating this grass." She put her hands behind her head and laid down, her legs crossed. Aethusa didn't enjoy laying down with an empty stomach, but maybe if she just listened- and there it was to bucks fighting, she could tell they're were large fawns watching maybe yearlings. She would go for them, the slowest and most plump. She got down on her forepaws still in Luperci form. She had pulled out her daggar that she was an okay fighter with, she could defiantly slit your throat with you knowing what hit you. They were just beyond a patch of brambles.