sun and moon
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin understood what it meant to be told something silently, gaining the knowledge through his eyes. Sometimes that's how communication was best passed when hunting, making sure that the prey could not be frightened. He nodded agreeably, eyes lighting up as the cat continued speaking. Paper was another concept that he did not understand, though he did not press on it. Coming from a place with almost no human structures, and having avoided them here, his ignorance was great.

A lot of words that were told quietly. His eyes almost completely glazed over as the cat spoke, not comprehending what was being said at all. He felt a little guilty for that, but he didn't press after it. It was an awful lot of knowledge to take in all at once. His head was actually spinning at this point, trying to swallow down everything he'd been told. More than just canines talked. Knowledge was gained from books, which were quiet words that could say many things. And the cat was wise. I see...

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
figured this was a good place to leave off ^^ thanks for threading with me!

Although some were willing to learn, Element acknowledged that it was a lot to take in at once. Not everyone was a fast learner, and that wasn't a bad thing; it simply meant that they could not handle so much information at once, which was fine. It seemed that this wolf in front of him was one of these types of individuals, from the way his eyes seemed to glaze over when Element was explaining the concept of reading books.

"You don't have to understand it all now," he assured the wolf, standing up and licking a paw. "But I had best get back," he said, looking up at the darkening sky, "lest I attract unwanted predators!" He smiled at the wolf, waving his tail in farewell as he slowly walked from the clearing back to his home.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character stuffs

The cat's assurance brought Tharin back. Guiltily he nodded his head. He was offered knowledge, and he hadn't been able to take it in. Just another way that he fell short of the canines that lived in the south. Life in the north had been difficult, struggling to survive there, but it wasn't nearly as complicated as everything he was learning now. The cat's words about unwanted predators brought him back to the first, thinking the cat would make a good meal if he hadn't been busy hunting. He wouldn't eat the cat now.

Nodding his head he placed his nose to the ground. The trail had gone cold. Well, maybe it hadn't been her. He best head back to the pack. Thanks. He didn't specify what for, sure he would trip over his words if he tried anything more complex. Head still spinning with the knowledge he began to trot back towards his pack. He had a lot to learn.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]