[M] I just want to be sane. P Ismeme.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

OOC - Date is July 12th. Fang is on the prowl in optime form. Eclipse Forest:x
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/205AK.jpg);">

That boy needs therapy!

Blood. He wanted it. A craving had long arose with in the dog, bringing forth the demon of power and madness. A symbol of anarchy and crime, Fang stepped through the misty forest. To most the day would bring a lurking feeling; tall trees eerie with a dark fog and sky hidden in the upper part of the trees. All the animals seemed more quiet and all the chances of meeting someone was rare. Because Fang was the main predator that did the lurking which unsettled most canines he was perfectly at home. His black ebony fur being concealed in the shadows and fog, he was invisible. His mouth watered as he recalled the last encounter he'd had in this area: Amy.

Unnerved by the sudden lustful love he had for his want-to-be mate Fang was nearly brought to his knees. Her body, her perfection, her perfect evil ways made him go crazy within himself. He wanted her. He wanted a woman. A helpless female would suffice until he met the pale fae again. Decided on that fact, Fang slithered through and kept his senses prepared for a hint, there would have to be some unsuspecting woman come along sooner or later.

And then she'll fall to her knees and glorify me as her sex god. His black eyes searched the area as he began to think this over when suddenly a headache slammed into his temple. Toby was speaking up lately and for once Fang was in no control. ASSHOLE. I WILL END YOU. Complaints and headaches ripped through his brain and skull. Fang slightly wavered, holding his head with one hand. Soon he was back to control, yet weaker than he had planned. Slowly sarcasm came to his thoughts as he replied to Toby, physically sneering at the personality. So you're suicidal now, too? Whatta freak! Then the male laughed and continued on his hunt for a female's helpless flesh.

I'm talking.

[/html]
Fang/Toby Table By Kelsie.
Isa’s belly was round with the growing pups inside her and she was well aware that she would be due soon but she wanted to head down to the house Hadley had fixed up for her. Perhaps she could have their pups there. She hadn’t been to the house for a while. Not since she had become Hadley’s mate at least, but she still couldn’t remember the last time she was there. Making her way out of the safety of the pack, Isa continued walking through Seabreeze Brink, taking her time getting to the house.

It was then that she picked up the scent of another, a lone male. Perhaps he was looking for a home since he was near Casa. Deciding she could take a few moments to speak with him and try to convince him to join Casa di Cavalieri, she headed in the direction his scent was coming from.

It didn’t take long for him to come into view. From a distance, he appeared to be just a large black dog but as she got closer, she noticed all the dyed red designs on his fur. He was a rather handsome man, obviously strong and well built too. It was clear that he would more than likely make a great addition to Casa. A smile formed on her face as she got closer. Hello there. She had no idea she was in any danger by being around him at that moment, which would only make it so much easier for the man.
OOC- xD Last three fang threads deal with pregnant people. 1. He got Coli pregnant. 2. He messed with pregnant Amy. 3. Ismeme. YaaayyxD

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/205AK.jpg);">

That boy needs therapy!

As the woman's scent crossed the dog's nose he let out a satisfied sigh. It always happened that he had perfect timing when hunting for girls. What made him even more prideful was she waddled up to him instead of him sneaking up at her. Her body, thick with pregancy, appeared from the woods as she smiled and said hello. Oblivious. Just like all the other victims. He resisted the urge to lick his lips in anticipation. His dark eyes met her's. "Good day to you... What are you doing around here?" A charming smile was on his face.

He tried not to look at her stomach: pregnant women disgusted him. Yet, if this was all he had today he'd take advantage of it. The wheels in his nasty mind began to turn. NO! screamed Toby. The male just refused to shut up. Fang held back a growl and sent death threats go the other personality via thoughts but they did no good. You're not getting away with this! Not this time or ever again! Then Fang slightly felt himself grow dizzy as headaches rattled his skull. He put his heads up, holding his head and growling loudly at Toby's attack though it only made his head hurt more.

I'm walking.

I'm talking.

[/html]
Fang/Toby Table By Kelsie.
The male appeared to be harmless and was acting friendly, so Isa didn’t suspect anything. He gave her a smile along with a small greeting, asking what she was doing. I’m a member of the pack not far from here. My mate fixed up a house nearby that I was actually heading to now. She was about to ask if he wanted to join her since she knew Hadley had some food over there for her, but then his hands went up to his head as if he suddenly got a massive headache. She brought a hand up to try and comfort him when his growling made her flinch for a moment. Perhaps she should head back to Casa.

She was about to head back to Casa, feeling a little scared when she decided he just needed help. Is something wrong? Can I help you at all? Isa brought a hand up to his head, wondering if there was anything to sooth his headache.
OOC - sorry for the wait;x

Ic-

The woman was apart of a pack, headed for a house built by her mate. A dark thought rose in the shepherd, wishing to see this mate's reaction when he was through with this pregnant fae. Toby rattled his skull in disgust, however, causing Fang to temporarily see black in his vision. A hand appeared out of his dizzy sight and attempted to comfort the demon. He growled loudly, snatching her wrist up and glaring at her through the pain. "Little bitch, do I look weak to you?" If she believed he could be helped then she was damaging his huge pride. Fang was not weak.

His hate was growing for the female. Forget the rape, he just wanted her brutally harmed. She could lose her damn babies for all he cared! "ENOUGH." Toby flickered into control, the body stumbling back from the female as he dropped her hand. Fang somehow twisted their head, holding it at a strange angle in his struggle for power. "I am so done with being your puppet!" Toby growled at his unseen demon. The head snapped the other direction, Fang gaining a bit of control, "You fool! I contol this body! Not you!" Thoughts were circling their brains like a hurricane, powers shifting back in forth and the body stumbling around.

At last the body crumbled, falling down so the dog was on his stomach. The black fur moved quickly, the powerful personality trying to catch his breath. Who was the one who'd reached full power? The mind was silent, falling quiet in the shock of what just had happened. Someone blinked their black eyes up at the pregnant female, appearing confused and tired.
Isa jumped a bit when the man grabbed her wrist and the words that came out of his mouth made her eyes widen. She shouldn’t have gotten so close to a strange man she didn’t know. She had no idea what he was capable of, and she was already very far into her pregnancy. What if he hurt the pups? It’s not like she could fight back either without the possibility of causing any sort of damage to the pups inside her.

She was surprised when he suddenly yelled, “enough” and was unsure why he had. The man stumbled back away from her and she could only watch as his head twisted in an odd direction as he spoke again, claiming to be done being used as a puppet. His head snapped the other way and a more menacing voice claimed to control the body. It was clear to Isa what was going on, this man had a split personality. Isa had seen something similar with a few others in her family pack. It was actually pretty common. Isa had helped a few others learn how to control it and she was sure that she could help this man as well.

Once he stopped moving, Isa slowly crept forward and then sat down in front of him. What’s your name and how many are inside? She knew perfectly well that he would understand what she meant. If there was just one other personality it would be somewhat easy to help him but if there were three or more it would be nearly impossible just as it had been with her cousin Kira.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ybeach.png); background-color:#030a1a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © J

The pregnant woman crept toward the shuttering male as he fell limp. It surprised Toby in a way. He had half expected the female to run at the chance she got. His instinct told him he wanted her to run but when she didn't he couldn't complain. Besides, Fang was so... so quiet... A shock settled into his brain when he came to the fact that had shown up: Fang wasn't there.

A surprising lacking came to the german shepherd. There was no whispering evil. There was no demonic parasite that clutched to the poor canine's soul and made him sad. Instead there was simply silence. A kind of silence that made the male happy. Peace was already taking up root in his mind. He could breath and think properly for the first time since... since a while.

The she-wolf began to speak as he sat back up. "I'm Toby," he said slowly, "Fang was the male who attacked you... He's the only other one..." It was odd. Like introducing an old friend to a new friend. The things didn't mix properly and it made him grow awkward infront of the pregnant woman. His black eyes raised to watch her reply, though she acted like she was use to freaks like him.

Toby speaks

[/html]
The man had seemed to calm down considerably. This was probably the other personality, or perhaps the original. He confirmed both her assumptions by stating both his name and the other personalities name. Isa was relieved to hear that Fang was the only one, it would make things much easier.

For someone who had been fighting with their other personality just moments ago, Toby was unnaturally calm. Perhaps Fang was no longer inside at all. It was certainly possible for Toby to have forced him out, even unknowingly. Is Fang still there Toby? She reached up to place her hand on his arm reassuringly when she noticed the look she was being given. Don’t worry, this is actually fairly common. At least in my birth pack it was. I have helped others like you control, or even get rid of the one’s like Fang. It almost seems like you already forced him out though, or at least put him in his place. She paused for a moment before continuing. [/b]How are you feeling? Head hurt? Body sore at all?[/b]