Fix It, Fix You
[html]

PGP+3

Words - 300

Things only got worse with his refusal to comply. The rage he had never seen before intensified in her words and actions. He could see it in her unfaltering gaze as it pierced into him and in the quiet steps that lead her to him. He stood strong in the face of her dominance even though the sight of it turned his stomach. He had seen this passion before but that had been totally different then. She had been showing him love and excitement not the sharp promise of her fangs.

His blue eyes narrowed when she approached but kept contact with hers. She was willing to force her commands on him and the fight in her beautiful body showed it. Was he willing to fight back against such a passionate hate? Did he truly deserve this aggression or she his resistance? His stare looked for the answer in her eyes but all he found was that anger. Why did she feel the need to force her wishes upon him like this? I told you the extent of my “bonds” with her, “bonds” based on apparent deception. I have nothing to protect, only a liar to confront. From behind X’yrin he noted the movements made by X’ies and understood completely. An incredible coward lay under that difficult to read façade. Now that he had someone to hide behind he would show his opposition? Jaden slowly moved his muzzle to within inches of X’yrin’s, Do you not trust me? After all we have done, you still see fit to command me like your pet nomad!? He hissed the jab at X’ies with a voice that still rose nigh above a growl. He knew for all his aggravating words the Lambda was restrained. He would not be so, not when they had chosen to lead together, not with the love they shared. They should be equals, nothing more and nothing less.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

His resistance. His words of refusal to comply was kindly added to the raging fire until the she-wolf became immensely livid. Her body quaked in anger, forcing her to clench her own fist as if grasping for solidity that was not there. Within her grip was only her own claws seeping into the worn flesh of her pads and staining the morning air with the scent of blood.

She could have claimed to trust him before this. Before she knew he was aligned with a dog and chose not to speak of it until it was pulled from him. Did she trust him to handle this situation on his own now? To discard all ties to the bitch outside of her orders? No. She did not. She needed that certainty that her orders would be followed regardless of the rank they held. It was a right reserved for those that did not disturb the dynamic of the family. For those that did not sully themselves with the stench of the despised.

An he would further defy her, turning his gaze to her Nomad brethren calling him forth as little more than a 'pet'. Her claws unfurled, grasping again at the air for a brief moment, then sought the dark bridge of the muzzle deathly close to her own. Her snarl was deafening to her ears, but muted in comparison to the pounding of her heart. "Don't you DARE insult him! You that would rather skulk around him like a bitter pup with scuffed feelings. Looking for anything and everything to down him rather than come to know him as I have. You want to speak of trust? Then how about the lack of trust you have in me? I told you... I PROMISED you that he would not become a hindrance to this pack, that him staying would benefit us. But still you negate him. Still you cannot look beyond a single bitter encounter to see how well he has strived to earn his place within this pack! OUR FAMILY!" Had her initial grab missed its mark she would emphasize her impassioned speech with a attempted hard shove against the male's broad chest. But had her claws met their mark around his neck, their grip would have increased in correlation with her rage, tightening should any form of resistance be found.

"You lost your right to speak of trust the instant your actions dictated you did not trust me..."

409 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;
border-style: dashed;
-moz-border-radius:2px;
-webkit-border-radius:2px; }

.oocinfo {
width:250px;
margin:5px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Current Objective: Thinking ---
Form: Lupus.----
Mood: Agitated--

“Enough”

X’ies voice would bark as X’yrin reached for Jaden in an attempt at violence. He had wanted Jaden to be punished for this, but the stubbornness of the alpha male to back down…that was unexpected. Ever since he had encountered the male he had always seemed more the sub servant one of the two. He had anticipated that X’y might resort to violence but he had expected that from the get go. With Jaden’s relationship to Amy spilled out for them now to see ( as far as they were aware) it seemed that his actions were not enough to warrant violence…until, well until Jaden decided to grow a spine. Indeed, it would seem that the Alpha male actually did have it in him to turn on the female, or perhaps the idea that he had been sub servant all this time had become obvious to him and this was more a point of rebellion as opposed to a direct problem.

X’ies had not appreciated the comment made by the male, though the reaction to it by X’y made him consider just what his place within this pack was. Apparently she did see him as something with value. " Jaden, you have wronged X’yrin, she has set out conditions for your forgiveness. If indeed this Amy is as dangerous a threat to the pack as she seems to believe, in accordance with the rules set out by the founding members of this pack”. He would tilt his head, attempting to play the diplomat or indeed, referee between the two. ” You are bound to accept these conditions set before you”. By technicality the rule was that threats to the pack, and its stability would be dealt with by punishment or by exile. Though technically it had been X’ies who uncovered the unfortunate incident and introduced chaos from order, the origin point had been unwittingly Jaden. ” You are not at fault for being ignorant to this yellow dogs true nature, however beyond this point of clarification, any further interactions with this threat breeches the law that you yourself are bound to uphold”.That would probably be a little food for thought, X’ies had no power, but he did have words. Words enough to remind the Alphas that they were who they were.

” X’yrin, for the sake of the family. I implore you not to continue this path of violence…..for be it known that each pound of flesh you tear from his hide, will equally be torn from our family….regardless of his actions, or his attitude to me he is a corner stone of this pack as are you….I suggest some time apart….therefore I suggest one of you accompany me on diplomatic missions with other packs….”.

Word Count:456

[/html]
[html]

PGP+4

Words - 400

Jaden had kept himself relatively calm in comparison to his alphess at this point. They were close enough now that he could feel her angered breath. The force of her snarl rang in his hears. All the questions and reasons why began to become irrelevant with the primal display of rage on his sensitive hearing. He had never thought they would get to this point. Never did he imagine looking into his dearest friends eyes with the intent to foresee a possibly hostile attack. But here they stood. He had also been unable to foresee hearing commands issued from that maw. Perhaps their relationship had slipped farther than he’d thought.

Then he saw it in her. That tell-tail tensing of the muscles, the sway of her body as it balanced for movement gave away her intent. He pulled back quick enough that her grasp met only air. His muscles rippled in surprise and mind went blank with shock. The warrior had been watching for it but, again, did not expect her to try. He took a step or two back and snarled with his own anger at her. So this is how she wanted it? She would physically try to force him? He couldn't hurt her with hostile intent like that and would likely lose their bout because of his restraint but could defend himself. Perhaps he needed to see just how far his ‘beloved’ would go to make him comply.

Her shove would have likely forced the talking to stop in favor of fighting had X’ies not spoke. Jaden’s fiery blue gaze didn't leave X’yrin’s as he listened. Of course X’ies would defend her. He had already stated where he stood. But the nomad then discouraged X’yrin’s hostilities too. More hard to read actions from him, more words with hidden meanings.

Continuing with his advice, he suggested time apart. What was his game? That he actually cared about the pack as his words hinted was a bit surprising and hard to believe. The Obsidian alpha’s gaze shifted onto X’ies with the same hostility he had been showing before. A diplomatic mission of sorts had been on his mind lately too. A strange coincidence. But did he really want to spend what could possibly be multiple weeks of traveling with X’ies though was a truly hard question. It would likely appease X’yrin and he was suddenly feeling like time away from home was preferable. Jaden hid his teeth and remoistened his lips. Perhaps he’s right. I’ll go with him to see how valuable his skills are. Though his fangs of anger were now hidden his eyes were stony, That is, if it’s alright with you my alpha.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Compliance and the upmost submission. That was all she wanted for him. That was all she needed from him. But as she gave in to this instinctual command, she felt at the same time she was losing her grip on the situation as well as herself. The Exultare reminded her time again that rage was a poison to the mind. Often did it dilute reason and amplified the desire to harm even when it was unjustified… unnecessary. But their rules on the topics were complicated at best, mainly due to the fact that they were trained to bring another into submission regardless of what it took. Was that not what she was doing now? Forcing her brethren to submit to her commands? Was her rage at his defiance unjustified? Unnessessary?

She grabbed for him, but caught only air, then swiftly altered her balance to force her palm into his chest. But stopped at the voice of reason at the most inopportune time. Her enraged gaze shot to X’ies, with her teeth still bared. It made no sense to exhibit her anger toward him, but then again, anger was irrational and was not easy to be rid of when surfaced. But as he spoke she tried to force down her seething tones to a muffled grow until it dissipated and all that was left was a remnant of a snarl. She would not openly admit that he had been right, that Jaden was not at fault for his ignorance of Amy. How could he known what she had done when they hardly talked about that transpired since they saw each other in Ichika? How was he to know of her hatred for the mongrel breed when they almost never talked about their pasts together?

The Nomad had bore her fangs to him, treated him as though he were purposely denying her rule for some other reason than that. She had attempted to attack him… Her ears drew back shamelessly as she forced herself not to look at her fellow leader.

X’yrin said nothing to X’ies’s suggestion, rather let it hand in the air to assess what Jaden would make of it. The bitterness in his tone was unmistakable and was met with a further turn away from him. She said nothing to his note of her status. She just turned fully away from him and began walking in the direction of the Reserve.

402 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;
border-style: dashed;
-moz-border-radius:2px;
-webkit-border-radius:2px; }

.oocinfo {
width:250px;
margin:5px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Current Objective: Thinking ---
Form: Lupus.----
Mood: Agitated--

Once again, the bitterness in Jaden’s tone towards him was unmistakable. But then again such things had to be expected. Still the black wolf had at least conceded the point, and had agreed to travel with him for the sake of diplomatic missions. But whether or not he was going to follow his orders on not speaking with Amy again, well that as still up in the air. However X’ies had at this point stressed just where the rules lay on things like this. Should Jaden go against them, then X’y had every right to attack, and next time he did not think he would lift a paw to stop her. He would only share one other sentence with Jaden before moving off in the same direction as the female. ” Pack what you need, we leave when I return”. To most this would have sounded like an order, and perhaps in some way it was. But one had to remember at this point that this mission was his, and Jaden was just tagging along regardless of rank. Therefore it could be viewed on the basis of it being a vital instruction.

After that, he would take his time to catch up with the still angered female. He had seen the look in her eyes, speaking up had somewhat transferred her anger onto him, even if it was for a brief moment.” I know you are angry, but I also know that somewhere inside you are aware that this is for the best…I know where my loyalties lie”.

WC:260

[/html]
[html]

PGP+2 Words - 200+

X’yrin’s change in expression was easy enough to see. The hidden gaze might have hinted to him that she felt bad about attacking him. But his readings had been off once. How could he base his opinion on what he knew when he had thought they would never reach this point? He was foolish. And he was still angry. The same anger pushed him to disregard her change in stance and focus on what she had done. How she had wronged him. The woman turned her back. Not a word to accompany her as she left him. So he didn’t even deserve the respect of an answer. He glared after her but she didn’t stop and didn’t look back. The only words he herd where more of X’ies’ and he blew them off. His orders were distasteful. He was weak. Jaden would prepare himself for the journey and then they would leave on his time. If X’ies didn’t like it he could stick his head up his ass and bark. Or he could leave. It didn’t matter.

It mattered so little that he didn’t even respond to X’ies. He gave no answer and turned to head back to the den. The Lambda could follow his friend. He could say whatever his poisons tongue could conjure. It didn’t matter either. He was X’yrins problem to begin with. Jaden would deal with him and see if he was useful. Beyond that there was no point. Hopefully he wasn’t useful. Hopefully he would cause some chaos outside of Sangi’lak. If he wasn’t useful he had no reason to stay and no reason to be left alone. Suddenly the trip was more than an escape in his mind but something to look forward to.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-war b {font-weight:bold; color:#B28600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-war .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#B28600}
.jaden-war p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-war {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... asw450.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]