We Meet Again
[html]
WC: 222 OOC: triple 2 gooood luck. Eclipse is Optime this is for July 13, yesterday. I meant to get it up but i derped. Hope you don't mind I started they don't have to really meet right off hehe

Here she was again, but this time it was near bright of day, the spot she had met Itachi where she learned that her father was truly dead, even believed the other man’s words as he said it again when she asked him. She had also asked him how but he just turned and walked away again warning her of the dangers the area posed so she decided to head up north before camping. The day was starting to close and she was getting tired. The horses too were getting sleepy. She would have to tie up the colt to his mother just in case someone had any mind to steal the horses or even just the baby one since it would be pretty easy to get out, though Grace was protective of who touched him.

She moved slowly, in no hurry at the moment to get too much further, her paw pads were pretty sore mostly because she had to stop and walk much of the way in some of the rocky terrain, not knowledgable how much it could hurt a horse, and she felt the less weight on the mare the better. Her thoughts were quite deep but she was quite aware as she started more north to keep away from the pack Salsola and its deadly hands.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

<3

Strange things happened every now and then, and today another encounter between brother and sister was to happen. It didn’t throw the male off when he caught the Soulstorm’s scent as he passed her invisible track on his way back to Salsola. A small portion of early morning had been spent away from his home, and the day was still relatively young when he started his trek back to the silvery songbird of his. The raw cry from the bird perched on his right shoulder caused his pace to slow somewhat as he automatically started to follow the trail of his younger half-sibling. At least she was on foot and moving, rather than camping close to the pack in the middle of the night. He supposed he ought to be pleased that she was still alive and free.

”An acquaintance,” the golden male mumbled without looking to the bird. It was strange how.. attached he had become to living creatures lately overall. Perhaps he was recovering from whatever illness he had been born with. He didn’t know; didn’t wonder. Just accepted. He followed Eclipse out of simple curiosity, and perhaps it would even please his sunset eyes once he saw her. Curious things did happen.

Apparently his pace outmatched his sibling’s, because it did not take very long for him to catch a glimpse of another canine, drifting in and out of view between the undergrowth. He thought it possible that she would see him as a stalker once she discovered that he was trailing her, but he couldn’t do much about it. He asked the crow to fly ahead, and it obediently followed his simple instruction; darting forward and towards the girl, screeching noisily as crows so often did.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]
WC: 305 OOC: blarg I hope I understood this right, i wasn't sure if he was in bow shot or not sooooo let me know if i got something wrong lol

For a little while she thought she was being followed, but when she saw the crow for some reason she knew she was. Though she walked a little ways before she would address the matter. The bow she kept with her at all times was pulled out in quick sucession as was an arrow. It was fast enough to blink an eye and she was pointing the bow at where Itachi was, though she could only see the outline of the man. The crow, though loud was not her target. It was a bird after all and she felt the more dangerous thing was the one who was following her. She stood poised. She knew exactly how to use a bow and arrow.

“Who are you? Why are you following me?”

She asked the unknown stranger in the brush behind her it was pretty far, and she wasn’t sure she could make the arrow fly that far, but she would find out if this person proved to be an enemy. She hoped not, though she pointed her bow at a few friendly faces already. She was growing tired and knew she would have to find a spot to den, hide herself, though the horses would still be exposed. She would have to find out who was following her. She was a hunter, and knew when she herself was being hunted, though for what purpose, well it started to scare her in a way because the man she had met two times the first to tell her of her father, the second to warn her against his pack, had told her that she would be in danger if she went near Salsola. So she was officially in danger even though the packlands was many miles away from where she stood now.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Hello, this sucks.

They caught her attention, and for the second time Itachi noted that she aimed an arrow at him. He was pleased to see this. Although he watched her from a certain distance, her movement seemed coordinated and true; he didn’t doubt that she’d actually be able to hit her target this time. It was good to see that she had taken steps to be able to defend herself. The bow was a formidable weapon that could keep enemies at bay and still harm them from that same distance. Close up, the result would be different, but it was much better than nothing. Few canines he knew of were formidable with the bow, but those who were would have a clear advantage until an opponent was within range of claws or steel.

”Again, you draw your weapon at me,” the male calmly called out as the continued towards her in a careful pace. He wasn’t threatened by the arrow’s head the least, though he did not know if she would let it loose. Anything could happen, and he knew he wasn’t immortal. His feathery companion did not return to him, and was lost in the forest. It always returned at some point though, and he did not worry. Scarlet eyes observed her, invisibly intrigued. She was no longer the young girl he remembered her as. In front of him was a healthy woman. He was pleased to see that she seemed to be doing well for herself.

<style>
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]
WC: OOC: I raise you with this crappy post!! Ah brothers and sisters get along so well Tongue

The familiar voice made her tilt her head, and then slowly she lowered her bow. It was Itachi. the man who kept cropping up whenever she went near Salsola, though this time she was being smart about what she did and in honesty she wondered if he followed her and had some kind of mental thoughts when she came within the area. Whatever the case she wasn’t sure if she was happy or angry to see him again.

“And you come sneaking up as usual. It seems we are meant to meet again, any more bad news you have for me?” She asked, for that’s all he seemed to come with of course the news had been the same and she made him speak it again the second time, more willing to believe him. She disliked Itachi but not as much as she had when she first met him. Feeling confident enough that he was not going to ambush her, she pulled the bow back over her shoulder and rose her eyebrows and folded her arms. “Or is it another lecture session?” She taunted.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

--

"Sneaking?" the man had to repeat, tilting his head with emptied, half-lidded eyes. Fortunately for him, he didn’t care enough to consider her a disappointment. Perhaps she didn’t believe in mere coincidences. In truth, they had only encountered each other a few times, though clearly too many, according to the insolent female before him. Pale fingers curled, passively, dark claws softly clicking together as he considered this possible mistake of his. The pros of the habit he worked to rid himself of were that when he avoided others, he wouldn’t be put in unwanted situations.

The blonde hybrid failed to understand why she behaved as she did – had he unkindly provoked her, in some way? Ears laced with soft gold flicked the slightest. ”You lack common civility,” he openly observed, undisturbed and tranquil. It was absolutely not his intention to force on any interaction if she did not desire it, and her behaviour strongly suggested that she was not pleased to see him. He could accept and understand this. There were no bad news or lectures, there was no nothing.

Sunset eyes rose to search for the temporarily lost bird, but it had fled the perimeter. It would return, he was not worried. His walking pace had died down by now, and he considered the woman before him. There was the increasing desire to turn and leave her immediately, but he was wary of making any quick decisions.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]
WC: 231 OOC:

“Well you really didn’t make yourself known until I had an arrow pointed at you now did you?” She said smartly. Though he did put her in her place a bit, though she clenched her jaw at the thought. He brought nothing but bad news but as she thought about it he could have harmed her in any way and yet he had … however unemotional he was, warned her against going near his pack, and did tell her of her father, and that was probably why she hated him... for giving her the terrible news, and yet... he could have just let her continue to look for him and wander and never find him.

She sighed and let herself deflate only slightly; “I’m sorry, you just... you just … annoy me without having to do anything I suppose....” She said. Her words blunt but it was all she could do in her defense. He did come at inconvenient times and tended to add salt to her wounds though the second time was because she asked him if her father truely had been dead. Now she saw her father in him every time she saw him, yet that was rare and far in between, and it wasn’t because he looked like him... how could he? He wasn’t Conor’s son. “So... why were you following me?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

--

He supposed she had a point, but it had not been his intent to remain hidden. He would approached her openly just the same, regardless of her pointing arrow. He did not reply to these words though, for he was not about to start useless arguments without sensible reasons. And there were none. Heavily hooded eyes peered at her emptily, wondering how he had managed to play his cards so wrongly to provoke instant hostility within his half-sibling. She wasn’t at a stage where she’d attack him on sight, obviously, but it was vividly clear that she held no love for him whatsoever. Rather the opposite, if he’d have to guess. It wasn’t her fault, he knew, and quietly accepted responsibility for their fragile relationship. Had the world been ideal, there wouldn’t have been any communication between the two of them at all. But this world was flawed, and so was he. Her blood sang to him, even if his ears were deaf.

The gilded Lykoi appreciated her honesty as she laid it out before him, and dipped his slender jaw slightly in response. So, he was annoying. He was the carrier of truth and caution, and it was not appreciated. ”I see,” he merely breathed, allowing his gaze to abandon her form to slowly wander away along the scenery. He accepted this and was glad she let him know. The hybrid had not been aware of this, and did now have the chance to rectify his behaviour around her. ”It’s not my intent to trouble you. I shall disappear, should it be your wish.” He wasn’t one to force his presence upon anyone, especially when someone expressed displeasure at his company. She seemed to think him a creep, and he couldn’t blame her for thinking so.

”I merely caught your scent on the wind and found myself curious as to how you’re doing.” He too knew how to express honesty. He followed simple impulse on occasion, and it was possible that today was one of the times he shouldn’t have. It was no big deal though. All she had to do was to tell him to disappear, and he would oblige.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]
(272) OOC: erf sorry for delay, and yeah took me this long to think of extra things for her to say, he's just such a stick Tongue

Of course she had to feel foolish for her words but she also felt a bit triumphant as they got to him and hit home. She was correct and it seemed she caught him in it. She wasn’t a smug wolf though so she let it all slide away with just that. It was his turn to make her be taken aback as he spoke and this brought on a cringe and she pushed her head toward her torso as though she was a turtle hiding from his painful words; “No you are fine, and so am I. I’m headed to the new pack, to visit my cousins.” She said shrugging.

He made her feel awkward, maybe that was what brought her hostility towards him out more than anything. He seemed so stiff, though this time he spoke more, and it was nice to hear the words in her ears better than the one or two word answers he had given her before. “Look maybe we can start over, I don’t think I have been treating you fairly. I guess it has to do with my dad, but I shouldn’t be so unhappy with you when you don’t deserve it. Do you accept my apology?” she was biting back a good deal of pride right now, and she was setting all her cards on the table. She would walk away if he wanted the relationship to be just as hateful as the last two, which always seemed to end when they were in each other’s presence for about as long as they had been here now.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

--

He put her off. He could see it so very clearly. Everything was stillness, and her every move was observed by keen eyes flawed with the hues of mother and father, both equally mad in each their unique way. Where inside her had the black corruption placed its roots? Could it be that some individuals could be saved? Could there be such a thing as absolution for the likes of them? Itachi thought Eclipse had every right to cringe at his presence. It was good if she did.

The hybrid had been wrong – wrong about who he was. Blood was thick and beautiful, and it called to him more so when he knew that it was his as well as hers. Why would he want to associate with this estranged sibling? Shallow rumours had insisted he had two younger siblings in the clan. He didn’t know their names, nor would he ever want to. It was wrong to linger with old connections, especially when it was the opposite of wise. Itachi and Eclipse weren’t supposed to mingle, ever. He had always known this, but now he could understand it, as she apologized. He had been wrong to ever consider her anything but a distant name.

Empty sunsets looked to her, his entirety unchanging, and completely without mercy. ”Ah, but your apology wouldn’t be sincere, I fear” he muttered, face falling into shadow as falsely gilded locks fell into his face. She shouldn’t socialize with monsters. Eclipse, just as his precious China, was a creature designed to walk sunlit paths. He belonged to the shadows; he shied away from the warmth of the sun. ”Would you like to know how our father died, Eclipse?”

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]
(238) OOC: LE GASP!

The mood changed entirely in mere seconds and she could tell, it wasn’t an expression he was giving it was just a sense and in a way it scared her, she looked over at the man and Grace tossed her head snorting at the sudden change in Eclipse’s own mood. The foal seemed to want to run but stayed with the two women it could trust. “What do you mean? I don’t apologize unless I mean it. You barely know me why would you say such a thing.” She said bristling.

The next thing he asked made her stop entirely, including her breathing. It always came down to her father with him... the second time was because she asked but he knew her father knew he died and now he wanted to see if she wanted to know how he died? She wanted to know the bastard who killed him. She gripped her Bow tightly; she was a smart girl, the thought of his two comments made her think, and she knew he wasn’t nice, but … how could he? Conor was strong he was brave and he was bigger than this man... “How.” But as she said that she stopped; “Our?” She asked distracted. Perhaps his father died as hers did... that was the excuse that she was giving herself as she glared at him to give him answers.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

--

Creatures such as Itachi and other evils did not believe in the common morale as so many others. There was no high or low, no tide to fight regardless of its insistent pull. He was a beast of flesh and blood and sins, and though not as vivid with his flaws as both parents, he was definitely far enough from grace to taste ash and burnt flesh. He seemed dead beside others of his kind. Smouldering hues watched the woman as he watched his words change her at impact. Hadn’t he been naturally numb to the world he lived in, there would have existed much envy in him.

Poor Eclipse couldn’t even keep her focus steady. Well, there was much new knowledge for her in his sentences, and he could pretend to understand that it could be difficult to handle for an emotional being such as she. His narrow face tilted to the side, empty but searching all the same. Perhaps he was a figurative vampire, feeding off others. Or perhaps he merely wished his environment to be empty of inconvenient stimuli. ”We’re wolves, not humans, Eclipse,” he reminded her, knowing that she would have known the truth if she had just paid heed to her keen senses. ”Can you not smell that we share common blood?”. Relatives were common, but they were much more than mere estranged cousins.

There was no hurry in the blond hybrid, even if the likelihood of an aggressive arrow aimed at his being was approaching each moment he lingered, now.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]
(223) OOC: Gasp Eclipse might not be taking it too well hahaha. Suck in the unhappiness XD

It was true, if Eclipse had used her senses more than her instinct of making sure she could shield herself from animosity, then yes she would have smelled the common smell in him. The smell of her father and another woman. She either did not want to notice or thought of it as something to do with the news he had given to her about her father being dead. She also liked the fact that she was his single child.

Now she was being forced to acknowledge it and her ears went back and she scowled more, if that was even possible. So this was why he hadn’t taken her, why he had to give her the news of her father? Is that why he seemed obligated to meet her every time she passed Salsola? She couldn’t help but lower her eyes; “So... you are my brother aren’t you.” There was no denying it, she smelled cousins from her mother’s side, an aunt from her father’s side, there would be no mistaking a sibling. She swallowed but said nothing. How long did he know, the whole time? She could feel anger and indignation rise up in her, she had been in the dark the whole time, and yet... he didn’t hide his scent. She just hated herself right now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

--

Perhaps it would have been kinder to allow his latte painted sibling to keep her ignorance, but he thought it a greater kindness to shatter it. Perhaps it would be better for her in the long run. Now, she wouldn’t have to wonder forever about her father’s disappearance. Conor Soul had not met a painless death, but it had been swifter than the suffering he had been bound to endure had he not met his end by Itachi’s sword point.

Eclipse spoke her obvious words, and he said nothing to the self-explanatory. His lack of amend would be answer enough if uncertainty remained. The hybrid knew she hadn’t known, but had seen no reason to inform her of their common sire. It wasn’t necessary now either, but the conclusion that she should truly hate him had come swiftly. It would keep her safe.

Half lidded eyes peered at her with ultimate calm as his voice rose again. He wasn’t capable of feeling sorrow for Conor’s demise. It wasn’t a move he had ever regretted. ”He came to see me one day, our father.” Another place in another time. He had been of Anathema then, partly brainwashed by Naniko’s illusions. Today, he knew better than to blindly devour inane blasphemy. ”He said who he was, then my blade pierced his chest.” It had happened very quickly – so quickly it had almost been surreal. It didn’t take much for life to flee from hot blood and flesh.

”There was a lot of blood,” he added, as if musing at the scene that still could be re-played before his eyes at command. It had been messy business, especially when Eris had started to claw through the dying man’s chest and pulled out his entrails.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

OOC: GASP!!!

Word Count → 212

Eclipse tried to read him, but it was impossible so when he started talking, and slowly she felt her pulse begin to race. Her breath became short as he went on and soon she had her bow back up. Rage filled her. Her eyes narrowed and it was pointed straight at him. She was growling, her grip hard. Her brother.... damn him. He aparently knew how to speak to her this way and still get away clean. She let the arrow loose but it was to the side of his head, delibate; “I will shoot one more arrow and you had better be gone before I knock it,” She growled.

That was all the sisterly advice she could give him as her arm went to her back, slow yet showing she could easily and quickly grab it if he were to charge her. The anger in her flared through her body. How could he do such a thing? How could he just KILL his father, HER father, in cold blood? As though he did something wrong. Conor was the best father he could ever be to her and she could feel the rage and anger hit toward Itachi as the arrow in her hand moved toward the bow.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.eclipsess .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.eclipsess p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.eclipsess b {color:#29cdaf; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipsess {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2reic74.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#338a7a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:410px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 420px 0px;}
.eclipsess .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.eclipsess .wordcount {color:#29cdaf; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #29cdaf; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

--

Eyes squinted slightly in reflex as an arrow darted past his face – the slight air current from its passage rustling a few of his gilded locks. Pupils amidst his crimson eyes flawed with their father’s purple did not wander from her changing face however. The Salsolan had always found it fascinating to watch emotion pulse and turn inside others. He had been born hollow and wrong, and did not know what it was like to be in emotional shoes.

She spoke her words carefully, with a voice that rumbled with her intention. Her half-sibling did not doubt that she’d mean for the next arrow to strike his flesh. She was like the rest of them; exploding with feeling once the message struck home in their frail little hearts. So many unanswered questions remained, but she didn’t seem able to think of them at all. What steered her now was her newborn anger, bright and terrible in her chest. But if she didn’t wish to learn more, then he would of course respect her decision.

Although he doubted her impeccable skill once she gained a swiftly moving target, he did not wish to turn from her. The lines of rage and hurt on her face were how he would remember her, and he wished for the moment to last. Slowly, he started to step back and away from her angry form. When the opportunity rose, his form darted in behind the sturdy form of a tree, and he immediately gained more freedom to move without so much risk. ”It was the right thing to do,” he lowly called out as parting words. She wouldn't want to believe that, but it was his truth. Conor has been sick, as sick as his father before him and as sick as the son he so unwittingly had inserted into Halo's womb.

All was ruined now, and it was for the best. The undergrowth quietly rustled as he stole away, heading back in the direction that would lead him back to the borders of Salsola.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]
(237) OOC: End!

He seemed to not care that an arrow came flying past him, only a few more motions away from actually getting hit. She wondered what would happen if it did hit him directly in the eye, the place she most wanted to hit him, those insolent eyes. Would he writhe in pain or would he just fall as though nothing happened, just fall from the impact and just get up and stare at her with those empty eyes? Somehow this infuriated her more. but she still moved slow and steady, but as she pulled the bow up he ran behind a tree, where she aimed at his back an the arrow thudded into the bark, he spoke again and was gone. Eclipse let out a low growl, looked at the arrow and turned.

She climbed up on Grace and had the horse trot further to the north, keeping herself clear of the man not wanting to be near at all when night fell. The colt followed as she hurried the animals as fast as they could go as burdened as they were towards Vinatta with things on her mind, many things. Horrible things. Things she couldn’t image but had happened it seemed. She had a brother.... her brother killed her father. She had no faith in her immediate family at that point in time as she cantered away from the scene that just played out.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]