goodbye ubasi
[html]
Looking for someone who dabbles a lot in trading and slavery for Salsola. I eventually hope for Masozi to become a personal slave, I would also love any PMs involving plotting for her to become Slave of the Spirit. Oh and hello! Smile

The horse the slaver drove came up short with a snort, the cart clattering behind it slowing to a stop as the burly man clutched the reigns in one hand and turned to look at his wares. He possessed all manner of things; skins that ranged from across the sea to North America, small caged animals such as rabbits, birds and even reptiles. His most prized possession at the moment though was the coal and chocolate beauty that slept peacefully beneath a pile of furs, luscious bosom bare to the cool air and rising and falling with each breath she took. "Wake up girl," he commanded, prodding her with his cane which was always readily at hand, "we have arrived."

Masozi rose with a yawn, stretching to reveal all of her best attributes before blinking wearily with golden eyes up at the older man. He stared, unabashed and lustful, giving her another gentle prod of his cane with a glimmer to his dun colored eyes. The African native knew the routine and leaped from the cart, coming around to the front as the Northern man climbed down from his seat. "Look your best girl, I plan to sell you today." With a low, sonorous howl the thick furred, black and cream brindled trader called for those in control of Salsola's trade, having heard word from Freetown that they dabbled in slavery.

With a gesture he beckoned Masozi over, holding her tightly by her left arm, just above the bracelets that marked her skills. "Let me do the talking and when you are asked a question directly you are to speak in English and only in short replies. D'ya hear me?" Masozi at the time was looking about the meadow border of the pack, golden eyes skimming the nearby treeline until they were pried away by a sharp tug at her arm. "I said d'ya hear me?" The trader growled again, raising his stick menacingly. With a calm, tranquil smile Masozi replied, "yes ubasi--" the burly man tugged again sharply at her arm "master." She finished in her deep African hum, smile never leaving her face even though dark thoughts floated about in her head, wena a-enana kancane indoda.

[/html]
[html]

Hi there! I hope the Boss will suffice for this thread Big Grin If you are wanting her to become a Personal Slave, Sirius can always give her as a gift to one of his subjects ;3 Also, feel free to have your slave-trader-dude know Solomon, the Slavetrader that Salsola/Sirius is most often in contact with at the Freetown ports (look under 'Travelling and Sea Traders' on that page). >> Word Count: 3+

There was a freshness to the air today, something that spoke of promise and possibility. Having left his sons to the care of their mother and his own slave, Sirius had allowed himself a few moments of relative peace, wandering his territory without purpose or design. His feet had taken him to the stables, and following his whimsy, the Salsolan King had saddled up his mare. It had been a while since he had ridden Luna, but her foal was old enough to be without her presence, and he figured it was time to get the beautiful mare back into shape.

She was green as he lead her from the wooden building, kicking her heels up skittishly and tossing her dished head. Sirius mounted with the ease of a man well-used to the saddle, giving the mare a moment to settle before he pushed her into a warm-up trot.

Having nothing better to fill his time, the Boss headed east, clinging to the borders of his kingdom. After a while, he gave the horse her head, and they rode hard and fast. Trees flew past in a mottled blur of ochre and olive, and the forest whispered and rustled secretively about them. Sirius loved this land, his land - The scent of the sea pervaded even here, a rusty, salty tang on the meandering breeze that combed fingers through his dark hair and tossed the silvery mane of his mount.

Finally, when the thrill of the gallop had coursed through him, the Boss eased the horse back into a walk. She was blowing and lightly sheened with sweat, but the gallop seemed to have eased out most of her excess energy, and she settled obediently beneath the skilled hands of her rider.

An unfamiliar scent was lightly tossed in amongst the zephyr, and frowning, the man pulled the mare up short. His wet nose twitched, black lips peeling back to reveal a glitter of yellowed fangs as the stranger's smell rose again to taunt him. Settling his heels to the mare's sides, he headed for the nearby source, large coyote-esque ears lifting to the sound of creaking wheels and a low, ebbing howl. He rode into the scene with an expression of guarded aggression, dark brows furrowed in an intimidating scowl.

Luminous eyes, the color of acidic green, glinted curiously at the sight of what was unmistakably a trader-cart. Narrowed pupils drank in the man who had howled, a brute of a fellow with unremarkable features. But then his gaze saw what the man clutched so tightly, and again surprise filtered through the King's expression. What was a beauty such as that, traveling with scum such as this merchant? Curious now, Sirius wheeled his silver mare about, patting her arched neck with one cream hand as he looked down his nose as those who lingered on his borders.

There was an innate sense of arrogance to Sirius, a self-aware power that he wore handsomely. It was little wonder he had a spreading reputation amongst these lands as a trickster-king, a man of cunning and cruelty. Yellowed teeth glittered again, this time in a Cheshire smile with an obvious underlying stream of menace. "What is your business here, Trader? Perché macchiare i miei confini con la puzza?" Assuming the man unable to understand his tongue, Sirius assumed an imperious and dominant stature. Again, his eyes moved to the woman, glittering with appreciation.

<style>
#siriusalx2 {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siriusalx2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siriusalx2 p.alImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siriusalx2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#siriusalx2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siriusalx2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siriusalx2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siriusalx2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#siriusalx2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#siriusalx2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Eeeee hi! I would love if Sirius wrapped her up and gifted her, that would be awesome. And sounds good about my trader knowing Solomon. *trying to think up a name for him*

The trader waited impatiently, twirling his cane in his hand and pulling Masozi along with him roughly whenever he paced. "You will show your proper respects to whoever comes and if they claim you be happy it was here, not back in barbaric Africa again." Masozi nodded obediently, a deep, thunderous storm brewing within her. Barbaric, ngu-wena Barbaric ubasi-indoda, her angelic expression shifted from her possessor as a beautiful silver ihhashi trotted into the meadow, wheeled about by her rider.

Masozi cast her eyes down demurely, though they studied the royal man out of their peripheral. He was garbed in fur of chocolates and cream, eyes a serpentine green that studied her with an appreciation that she was accustomed too by men.

The trader viewed the situation in a different light, chuffing in indifference in order to mask his confusion when the lord spoke in a different tongue. "I was told by Solomon your... clan dealt in slavery." He moved the girl so he could grab both of her wrists, raising her arms above her head and pushing at her spine with his cane to arch her in a seamless display. "He said you would appreciate a fine specimen such as this; a rare beauty from Africa, trained in the arts of pleasure and healing." He released her arms, which she slid down to her sides in a controlled display, pushed forward by his cane she went through the motions, lowering herself to spread knees, resting her firm, tailless bottom on her heels and arcing her back, placing her hands on the back of her ebon-haired head.

"She will require no training, she was already a slave when she came into my possession, and I will part with her," he said with a toothy grin that revealed missing incisors and molars, "for a good price."

[/html]
[html]

Brilliant! I will have her titled up as a Communal Slave for now, until we find her a master Big Grin Which shouldn't be hard... I already have a few characters in mind that she might be suitable for. Lemme pull a few strings and get back to you ;3 >> Word Count: 3+

Narrowed pupils studied the two peasants with an air of suspicious curiosity, nose wrinkled in slight disgust. An imperious man, Sirius considered himself above most, and this trader with his cane and his dirty cart were no exception. The woman, however - Now she was something else. Something exotic and tasteful, something to pique the monarch's interest. He had always had a weakness for beautify, a fondness for surrounding himself with luxuries and jewels, be they material or mortal. His hungry gaze lingered on her, darting back only when the merchant addressed him.

The name of the captain of the Salamander was enough to change Sirius' expression from guarded to interested, cream hands settling on the pommel of his black leather saddle, reigns held lightly as Luna shifted her weight and shuffled nervously. "Solomon sent you?" He said sharply, eyes sweeping over the man and his wares once more, re-evaluating. Solomon was a trusted business partner, and had never sent him foul trade before. His attention returned to the girl, who under the commands of the merchant was arched into a display. Lust tightened in his belly, but Sirius controlled it effortlessly, keeping his face masked, his black lips in a grim line.

The man continued to speak, and Sirius remained silent, large ears erect as the caught the growling swell of the other's voice. The silver mare tossed her head, nostrils flared, and he sat straighter to keep her in line. "From Africa?" He mused aloud, voice a caramel purr that oozed out from between yellow daggers. Poisonous gaze lingered on the woman again, watching as she arched and moved, feeling again the heated tendrils of lust. Salsola's population was swelling - It would do them well to have more servants to meet their demands, and this one would be pleasing on the eyes. It was an added bonus that she had already been broken in to the ways of slavery, if what the merchant said was true. "Does she understand the common tongue?" He queried, clucking to Luna and guiding the mare closer so that he might observe her more closely. "Open your mouth, girl, let me see your teeth," The monarch barked. If she had rotten gums, she would be no good - Only healthy slaves were of use for purchase, and Sirius knew that the travel by sea damaged some of them in ways not clearly visible.

One hand held the reigns, and the other moved to rest lightly on one of the pouches attached to his saddle. When his clawed fingers tapped lightly against the leather, its contents chinked lightly. While precious metals and jewels were not so keenly sought in the wild lands, for they could not be eaten nor used in survival, the Revlis man was well aware that they held great value to traders, who had reverted to the human way of storing value within golds and silvers, and gems of all kinds. "I will take her," He said abruptly, one wicked claw severing the tie that held the pouch to his seat. He hefted the bag in one palm, mentally checking the items within - a series of nice golden rings, an emerald inlaid in silver fastened on a delicately woven chain, a small velvet pouch of opal - Before tossing it towards the merchant. "I assume this will suffice for payment."

<style>
#siriusalx2 {
}
#siriusalx2 p {
}
#siriusalx2 p.alImage {
}
#siriusalx2 .txtooc {
#siriusalx2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siriusalx2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siriusalx2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#siriusalx2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#siriusalx2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Salsola

Welcome to Salsola! As a new member of the pack, you're ranked as an Associate. We strongly encourage you to read over the Associates page of our website for further information about your rank, promotions, and other relevant things.

As a new member, why not:

• Start plotting with your fellow members -- start or join an Open Thread on Salsola territory.
  • Figure out if your character wants the Cotona ritual to take place, and where on their body they'd like the scar.
  • Figure out which of the Jobs you'd like and let the leadership know which you're considering.
  • Check out our pack game and start earning points! You can claim a residence in the Borgatas Colotl or Coatl after 50 points in the pack game (note: residences outside these two areas are free).
  • Add yourself to our Directory, and please remember to add your character's animal companions to our Stables! See Salsola Maintenance for further information.
  • Familiarize yourself with the pack's leaders and make sure you contact one of us if you encounter any sort of difficulty or require any assistance. You can send us a Private Messages or post to the Salsola Maintenance thread.
<style>@import url('http://soulsrpg.com/salsola/style/maintenance.css');</style>[/html]
[html]
*noms on strings*

The trader offered one brisk nod to the lords question, a smile creeping to the corner of his lips as he noted the change in the mans attitude. Masozi remained in her pose, waiting to be told otherwise, stealing an upward glance at the perspective buyer. The traders gelding stamped his hoof against the hard-packed earth as the lords mare tossed her head, beginning to grow restless himself as the conversation continued to draw out. The rough, brindled man stepped back to lay a calming, calloused hand upon the beasts neck.

"Yes she does," the trader piped up quickly, reaching with his cane to nudge the girls back. "Speak up girl and show him your teeth," he echoed the lords command. "I am here to serve," came her deep foreign purr before parting her mouth seductively to reveal rows of pristine, white teeth. Za, qathaka izinto-mi ubulembu, she beckoned with her golden eyes, looking boldly up at the man as she awaited for his next command, a passionate fire beginning to form between her legs which she did not bother to conceal.

The traders ears twitched with interest as Sirius tapped his fingers against a pouch, catching the sound of a metallic clink that caused him to lick his lips greedily. "I will take her," the rough man beamed and stepped quickly forward to catch the pouch that was flicked his way, opening it without hesitation to inspect its contents. It was certainly more than he had expected, though he feigned disinterest as he turned each bauble in his large hands. "It will suh-- suffice," he agreed, clumsily using the last word for he had never been a well spoken man.

"I do have other wares if you care to see them! Furs and skins from across the sea. Rabbits, birds and reptiles. I have need of another horse and am willing to strike a good deal." As the trader spoke Masozi rose, walking with her head bowed toward the man who had purchased her, kneeling without fear by the ihhashi at her inkosis feet, awaiting his commands.

[/html]
[html]

Aaaand we're off on an adventuuuure! >> Word Count: 3+

The trader was quick to voice the quality of his wares, but Sirius was not satisfied until he could see her pearly whites with his own eyes. Her voice, however, was something else entirely - Seductive and thickly accented, entirely pleasant to the eager hark. Again he was startled by the response of his body to her, but kept it tightly repressed, determined not to show the affect her tone alone could have on his blood. He wondered if she had been used for her body in the past; Such a beautiful exotic creature, it was more than likely. There were hard men at the wharves in Freetown, and the docks, abroad, and the industry of seduction was rife there. It made him think of another woman, a woman he had known intimately, and he wondered what had separated her from the life set out for the woman kneeling in a carnal pose on the ground before him.

His cold eyes glinted down at her from his seat high atop the silvery mare. In his peripherals, he was aware of the merchant rifling through the small leather pouch, taking inventory of all the little valuable trinkets there-in. Sirius had paid more than enough for the slave, but he was in no mood to barter, and had wealth enough to spare. The man's oafish muttering was largely ignored, the King's attention wholly upon the subdued woman. A babble arose from the merchant, peddling his other goods, and Sirius' black lips peeled back in an irritated snarl. "Suina ignoranti, I have no use for your pelts," The mounted man growled lowly; The merchant should grovel, to do trade with the likes of himself, and it was presumptuous to think that he would part with a horse for some rat-bitten scraps of leather. One hand waved dismissively at the brindle oaf. "Travel further east, then head down the coastline. The Southerners may have a use for your wares," He said in a clipped, brisk tone, narrowed pupils lifting to shoot a chilling glance at the burly male, before allowing it to return to the beautiful dark woman.

She was obediently waiting at Luna's hooves, and the persnickety silver mare was whuffling at her with a silky grey and pink muzzle. Jerking the reigns to gather the horse's attention, Sirius snapped his fingers to draw the slave's gaze. "Get on the horse, behind me," He said, in a voice that was not cruel or harsh, but calmly commanding. She was a slave - It was her duty to obey, and only if that duty was breached should she fear his unearthly wrath. One cream hand was held out to her, seeking to pull her up behind him on the mare's broad back.

<style>
#siriusalx2 {
}
#siriusalx2 p {
}
#siriusalx2 p.alImage {
}
#siriusalx2 .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

Masozi leaned her forehead gently on the mares nose as she scented the slave with her velveteen muzzle. Masozi had always loved horses, had cherished the thought of having one of her own when she was younger but such things were a ridiculous dream to her now. When the horses breath suddenly left her face the African woman glanced up to the snap of her inkosis fingers, completely oblivious to the brief exchange that had taken place prior to her moment with the silver beauty.

Glancing briefly back at the affronted trader she rose to place a gentle hand in Sirius', walking closer to the mares hindquarters and placing a steadier hand there, skillfully pushing herself onto the ihhashi and mounting her with little need for help. She would not need her masters help in all things, this seemed to say. "Thank-you," the man grumbled with a brief bow, before taking his cart horse by the reigns and tugging its head about, walking the cart away toward the East. With a contended sigh Masozi gently formed herself to the mans muscular back, running her fingertips along his side until they rested firmly on his hips. Ingabe mina zo hhyai wena-bulala lungile-kho, she mused silently, enjoying the planes of his body against hers and the coarseness of the saddle beneath her.

[/html]