We are the ones who
make a brighter day

So let's start giving

There's a choice we're making

We're saving our own lives

it's true we'll make a better day

Just you and me

ic -

With having to take care of her injured mate the young Catori mother was left to do most of the work. She was glad that for the most part the Cave work had been finished so that they could use the home. Though in honesty she didn;t mind all too much. She Liked taking care of him but you would almost think that she didn't Her temper flared up more often and she tended to go out on walks to cool off before dealing with what ever it was. She sometimes wished that she had been killed instead of living a tortured life.

Today was a rather bad day for her and she huffed looking at the rabbit she had killed. The poor thing ended up being the creature that Amaranth unleashed her anger on. the thing would be supper to help her children grow. She huffed its pelt stained with blood. She picked the thing up and gave it another shake. With no one living in the disheveled cave Amaranth was free to allow her anger boil over with no children to scare.

Holding it in her mouth she snorted as she headed out of the cave towards the hotel. She felt a little better and she needed to check on her mate. Looking out on the world with hardened purple eyes Amaranth traveled and few miles inland to him. She looked at the aging building and dropped the rabbit changing her form. Her shortened tail slowly wagged as her body aligned its self in a more human fashion. Amaranth cared not for clothing lately and seemed to just walk around nude in a sense. She moved to the room where Niro was staying after she left the rabbit in the kitchen area. Niro she called lightly forgetting all about the blood that stained her maw.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 221OOC: lol RED!

Niro’s mind had wandered to the night he and strel drank and it was a hearty drink too because he could barely remember a small portion of the night, though the whole fiasco with the dye... was just hilarious even sober he thought it was funny and now he had red fur, well not everything was red but Strel sure had fun with it. He was staring out the window when he heard his mate call his name softly. He looked over at her and smiled.

“Hello love”

He turned to face her, a smile on his face. She was hiding her anger well today because at that moment the man didn’t see it in her, he only saw the woman he loved he wagged his tail and used his good arm to prop and sit himself up.

“It’s good to see you, how are you holding up?”

he asked. His reminder of the drink he shared with Strel seemed to make him forget about what pain he had seemed like a dull ache and he felt he could take on the world, though the first time he did that he found his foot did not work at all and he was ushered back into bed. He would just sit up today.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc -

We are the world,
we are the children

We are the ones who
make a brighter day

So let's start giving

Just you and me

ic -

Amaranth had been fairing as well as she could. There was not much she could do she didn't want her children being affected and she didn't want to burden her mate. He was busy healing and doing what he needed too. She loved him and wanted him to always know that but she was not going to allow all this to bring her down further. She stood and smiled at him to her she was putting on a mask and he could tell she knew he could but she tried none the less.

I'm doing well, wishing you'd stop being reckless. she said calmly. She was even surprised that she was this ok after all she had had a huge blow out at the cave. She had to admit that there was something scary even to her about the way that her moods flip flopped. She knew she was a weird one and that she wasn't fully right up top but she wanted to be normal. She wanted Niro to love her and she wanted to love him like a normal woman should.

I caught a rabbit for you and the kids. though I bet Heiro is with my mom he loves that woman. Amaranth mused as she sat down next to Niro. Do you think in the next few weeks we could move back to the cave or will I have to give that up? Though she didn't have to she could always go there to be alone it was her little safe house. I mean I don't mind living here. Purple eyes looked at him as she smiled.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 246 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

And there was the scolding, how many times would he hear this. He sighed and shrugged. He needed to get out. He needed the fresh air, but openedh is eyes and looked into her eyes; “I would be good if you can find a way for me to be outside every once in a while, a man can’t be inside all the time. It’s cramped and i need the fresh air.” He said sincerely. He smiled as she spoke of catching a rabbit, but a far off look came into his eyes as he thought about him being the one who was suppose to support the family. He nodded repeatedly until she asked him about moving out and he cringed.

“Sweetie, you don’t have to live here, not really, I will be fine but... I was tol it would be many months before I could walk again... He let his voice drift of and his mind worked on thinking of how he would even be able to hunt. Would he ever really walk again? he was sure once his shoulder was healed well enough that it didn’t hurt to move and he could use crutches he could get further, but the thought of going from his seaside home to even the stables, much less the town, well it was daunting and made him pale at the thought; “I’ll try to heal as fast as I can I promise”

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc -

We are the world,
we are the children

We are the ones who
make a brighter day

So let's start giving

Just you and me

ic -

Amaranth looked at him raising a hand she smiled.
"I will do what ever I can to find a way to get you out in the open air.
She said smiling. She wanted him to be happy and she could tell that he almost felt like a caged bird. Though had he taken a horse and gone to and fro his daughter's home this may not have heppened. She should have gone with him this just wasn't what she wanted.

All this thinking was not good for her either she was over thinking everything and this was causing her a huge problem. Amaranth huffed a she crossed her arms and stood taller.
No we will move here. Going to and from that cave would be to hard on your body.
She spoke as she made her final decision. she would not make his life harder because she was a nut case. Though at least she was sane enough to know what was right from wrong and what was needed to be done. She sat herself down as she looked at him.
Its rather nice out would you like me to help you outside?
She asked looking at him with stunning purple eyes. She wanted him to be happy and that ment getting him up a bit and around.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 244OOC: LEEEEEEEEROOOOYYYY

Niro smiled at her and took her shoulder squeezing it; “You are doing anything a mate can ask for.” He said, which was all that mattered to him really, he weas not expecting much from her. After all she was the mother of his children she went through her pains far more than he would go through his. Soon he would be up and about and back to normal.

He sat up and let his feet move over his bed and let the good one dangle off it, and the other lay on it stationary, he nodded his head, but he knew they wouldn’t move here permanently. He loved their caveside home and it had been a great place to live, though they did get caught in that snowstorm, but other than that... it was fine. She offered to help him take him down and he did gladly trying not to use his mate as a crutch or put too much weight on her. They got outside with little ease and was led to the grass, he hadn’t felt it in weeks and he was so thankful. He lay down on the grass letting it poke its way along his body as he lay there. He let out a contented sight and looked his mate’s way; “You don’t have to worry for my sweetheart. I’ll be better befor you know it.” He said, giving her a reassuring smile.

<style>
[/html]