[Joining] Riding to the sunset.
Let me know if I need to change this, I wasn't clear on differences between joining the great tribe and joining as a member o.o jk I fail.
Desired Profession Path: Gatlvska(might get singing corank further on)
NPC's: No NPC's other than her horse, Boaz.

[html]

Optime form! Anyone can join!

Her horse was walking forward, the woman perched gracefully on the paint mustang's back. No saddle or reins needed, she pressed her legs in certain ways to turn Boaz left and right as she pleased. The calico fae guided the horse on. She was in search of a specific smell; something she'd heard of and had been directed to. As she rounded yet another tree her nose finally was rewarded. "Woah, Boaz." The horse began to slow and came to a stop a few feet from the border. Hopping down from her companion, she grazed her eyes about the border. At that moment there was no one in sight.

She removed her bulging side bag and rested it up against a tree beside her. The bag made a light thump as it hit the ground. She took in another whiff of the scent markers. Wood, livestock, torches freshly put out. Sigh smiled in satisfaction and looked back at her stud. "Looks like we're home boy!" she called happily. He snorted in appreciation. Swiveling her head back around, the British maiden sounded a melody of howls. They seemed to try to drawl you in; sounding welcoming and warm. As her call ended she paced back from the border and paused beside her horse. What would happen? Surely they'd accept her! Her fingers stroked through the black and white mane of her pet nervously. How would this play out?

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px;  margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

might wanna skip to the last paragraph. /460

The young male was sitting on a bale of hay, just outside the stables. His bow was resting on one knee, his daughter on another. Nate, his son, was off playing who knew where, but he figured Payne was more easy going and willing to stay around her parents. Frodo scratched her behind the ear gently before reaching for his oiling cloth once again, and he stroked it down the bow, dragging it up and down in quick, swift motions. He oiled it until it shone, and then shouldered his bow so that it nestled beside his quiver.

Frodo put his cleaning tools away and straightened up, balancing Payne on his hip. She gave a startled squeak but soon got comfortable again. The black and ginger furred male hurried back into the stables and opened up the barn door with his free hand, scooting inside to be immediately flushed with the potent stench of horses and dung. It was a familiar scent, one that he loved. The horses were familiar with him, too, and they nickered softly as he passed, passed right to the end stall where his own horse was. Striper. Payne greeted Strider, her paws scratching in an attempt to go and see him. Frodo set his daughter down and opened up the door, and she ran up to the horse, licking and sniffing. The father figured she'd be a fine horsewoman when she came of age. She seemed to have an interest in horses that his son did not.

Strider didn't seem to mind the attention, and gently lipped at the pup at his hooves. Frodo grinned and led the horse out of the stables, Payne following close behind on wobbly paws. He didn't need reins to guide the horse, only his voice, and his hands; just under the horses head. The walked a little way into the village when Frodo heard a summoning call, one he was not familiar with. The two year old had lived half of his life in the pack, and knew everyone in it (although there were a few new members he had yet to meet), so this came as a surprise to him. Knowing that as a skilled hunter, he could accept joiners, he shrugged to himself and walked in the direction of the sound.

Payne was lagging behind, so he'd picked her up again by the time they arrived to see a woman and her horse. Frodo pulled his cloak around him stiffly, ran a hand through his braided and feather-coated ginger locks, and let his features fall into a friendly, modest grin. 'Lo there. he greeted. Yer lookin' very bubbly-makin' today, eh jeeves, what is it yer wantin' here? it was courteous to ask, although he could easily guess.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Rawr

Sigh lifted her head, spotting the darker male with long feathered red locks. He was perched on another horse and a pup was along his side appearing to be his daughter. He called out to the British fae in a funny sounding accent that made her giggle before she walked forward to meet him a bit better. Boaz followed behind like a puppy himself, neck dipped low in a calm type way. She paused, still behind the border. "Ello there. I've come to seek a home. I hear there's a mighty fine arrangement here for someone who favors old Indian ways." She flicked her eyes, running a hand up through her multi-colored curls and grazing her finger tips about the white feather tucked into one of the strands of her mane.

"I'm Sighet Montaray. Got a name for yourself and the cute little pup of yours?" She gave a friendly smile and brushed her tail back and forth. Boaz snorted and stomped one of his hoofs. "That's Boaz. He can be rather stubborn I'm afraid." She chuckled and looked back to stroke the mustang's black and white nose. She liked this pack member already, though Sighet loved everyone and hated no one. The woman was pleased with her descision to here already and if this male refused her then she would just have to find another way to succeed in membership.

Believe me when I tell you that I
never want to see you again.
<style>
.sigh p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sigh b {color:#FF4040;}
.sigh-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.sigh-charname {text-align:center; font-family:arial, sans-serif; color:#FF4040; text-shadow:#76EE00 0px 0px 4px;  margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sigh-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/29gftle.jpg); border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px;}
.sigh-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sigh {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #76EE00; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#66CD00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry about the wait. This'll be my top priority 'cuz it's a joining post. C: /287

He watched the stranger carefully, with eyes that had seen many people and observed the lot of them. He decided she was telling the truth when she stepped forward and told him her purpose, despite giggling at him. The laughing didn't upset him though, it merely made him smile back at her, a slightly tired smile but a genuine one all the same. You've popped yer solo to the right establishment then. he commented, scratching his elbow. Curly locks of auburn fell back with a tilt of his head so that he could see her more clearly, green eyes intense and calculating. He made a mental note to cut his overgrown fringe when he next had the chance - which would probably be never - and continued with a little cough. How do yer do, miss Montary? I'm Frodo Silvertongue, this here is Payne Xhexania Silvertooth. he smiled a little at her introduction with the horse, talking about him as if he actually had a personality, rather than just being an object. That he liked. He hated when horses were used selfishly.

Boaz sounds like he'd get along spiffing with my Strider. he declared, turning to pat the white stallion that hung next to him. The stallion snorted awkwardly, turning his creamy eyes downwards. He was shy sometimes, but most of the time, he was a wild wreck of a horse. It was a wonder he'd ever been tamed. Somethin' we could put to the test laters. But fer now, you best tell me what you'd wanna do here. Any special abilities of yours? he asked, hinting now that he was most probably going to let her join. This was just procedure, that he was familiar with.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8dc95; text-shadow:#1b190c 1px 1px 2px;}
.frodo2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.frodo2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#a0965d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NAi9W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #281f0a; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebe7cf; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.frodo2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.frodo2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.frodo2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC- too lazy for a table, sorry for the wait. Every time I'd write a reply someone called me away from my iPad :3

Ic-

She listened and every now again her hand came up to graze her paint's neck. Boaz shifted his wait after hearing his name and perked his ears to Frodo. "We should definitely try that out," she said with a small grin. His horse was being shy but he was still mighty beautiful. Of course Sigh had never met a horse she didn't like. The male rang on, asking a question she figured was common when someone joined a pack. "Well..." Her eyes tilted up in thought.

Body shifting, a hand came round to grab her bag and open it up. She shuffled through the contents as she spoke, "I can ride horses... And I sing and dance, though I like singing best..." Happily she pulled out what she'd been searching for and dropped the bag carelessly back to the ground. A small charm-filled bracket was held upwards in her grip and out towards the male. "I carve wooden jewelry." She gave a smile, trying to sell her point by her natural urges to be accepted.

The charm bracelet was on a thick string, though the string was practically hidden by all of the charms. The charms consisted of a certain time line that Sigh had put together over the years, starting with a British flag. After the flag came a staircase and following that came a headstone. She'd constructed a matchng model to the boat she'd sailed across from Britain in next; the tiny details making the charm come to life. Followed by a small set of teepee's and feathers that marked the tribe she'd stayed in was a tiny replica of Boaz in a gallop. The last bit of the bracelet was taken up by gyspy luperci figures in mid dance, a fire in the middle of them. "I hope it does my skill level justice. I spent a lot of time on it."
Danny: We've accepted Mattie prematurely, but the IC parts of this thread should continue as a normal joining thread! You're free to have Danny ICly accept her and stuff -- you don't need him to call for a leader or anything. Hope that's okay - and PM us if you have any questions? Smile

[html]
<style>.awinfo a { font-weight: bold; }</style>
Welcome to AniWaya!

Hooray! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Do you have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Do you have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in the Questions and Help forum!

[/html]

Edit: Resolved by PM - Frodo accepts Sighet and they part ways when they're closer to the pack members