Troubling Child
[html]
OOC consider her pup napped ^^

They weren't too far from Inferni. Soon enough Amy would reach the coyote pack's borders and enter into trade with them again. They were decent enough in how they dealt with others, if completely barbaric in their taste. Amy still frowned deeply on their use of skulls around their border. Threatening, yes. But so very, very primitive. There were better ways to get the message across. Amy's reputation was known clear across the land after all, and she didn't have a single skull attached to her wagon. Nothing but elegance.

Enjoying herself immensely Amy slowed the wagon, catching the scent of a young pup. Glancing back to where Adara and Kohaku was she smiled. It was about time that Kohaku had a toy of his own. This pup would do nicely for that. Stopping the wagon Amy moved to follow the scent, tail wagging. It was a young pup, about the same age Kohaku had been when she'd taken him. It would be interesting to see how Kohaku responded to his present.

Images courtesy of blood--stock & sixwings.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul b {font-weight:bold; color:#723021;}
.soldsoul p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000

[/html]
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text:

Word Count: 240

Alastar grumbled. She was bored, Mato was off berry picking, and she didn't have a clue as to where Athena and Nanuak were. So she set out from the cave earlier in the morning, in search of her own adventure. However, all the little wolf-dog had found so far in the name of adventure was a half injured sparrow...which wound up being her breakfast.

The sheer uneventfulness made Alastar groan again. Her tail swayed lazily behind her. She noted she had wandered quite far from her usual valley home; the territory was unfamilar, but it would be no big deal finding her way back. New scents and sights made the little one smile as she absentmindedly sated an itch behind her ear; and then there was a newer scent. It made her head tilt, and stomach quiver. It was a canine-scent. The same general scent that accompanied Athena, Thana, and Anna, but, of course, it couldn't be someone she'd already met. Alastar rolled her golden eyes, then trotted to a rock. She lay down under it, yawning, waiting for the scent to get closer.

In her waiting, she discerned three wolves, she thought, but she could not tell their gender. Nor could she see the beings yet. Alastar sighed, and laid her head down. She was going to have to stop wandering away from the den so often. She was tired of realizing how many wolves there were out there.

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]
OOC: wagon and companions left behind. It's just Amy here

Amy followed the scent trail around. The pup was close. Turning around a corner Amy smiled broadly, seeing the pup crouched behind a rock. She didn't seem the happiest of pups, and from the scent had traveled some distance to arrive here. Which meant no parents would be close enough to stop Amy. Tail wagging behind her she sat down on the ground, not feeling any need to get violent and grab the pup up just yet.

Hello little one. Are you lost? Her voice was silken, working on guiding the pup out into the open. She would be easy to mold. It was exciting, knowing that she held that chance. Her tail beat the air behind her, thinking about the enjoyment she would get. Would Kohaku dominate the pup? Manipulate her? Abuse her? Amy didn't know, but she'd certainly do her best to teach Kohaku how to train a slave for obedience.
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text:

Word Count: 179

The black and white pup laughed shortly, but shook her head. Lost? Nah! Jus' bored...My buds are busy an' I felt like explorin'. How boutchu? Yer not near any place important I know of. Den again I'm little an' don't know too much. Alastar gave a shrug, but eyed the other being, unable to discern any intentions from her. She yawned again, and thudded her tail though. Name's Alastar. How boutchu?

The wolf-dog tilted her head curiously at the other being. She could have sworn that there was at least one other wolf with her. There were mixed scents. Alastar held a certain reserve about this creature. The new wolf reminded Alastar of her father...a being Alastar would not truly like to remember. That caused wariness. Alastar wondered about the other scents. Were they this dog's children? Were they brothers, sisters, or maybe parents? Alaster liked meeting new wolves to an extent, but this...there was something that made her uneasy and she could not explain it. Why would other wolves stay back and a single come to greet her?

[/html]
The child laughed. It was ridiculous, almost callous in it's sound. That intrigued Amy. A very bold pup this was. She would be a challenge to break. That promised to be fun. Of course, she wasn't breaking the pup. Amy didn't have the patience to train someone so young from the ground up. Her slaves all could shift, and did so so they could be more useful. For Kohaku though, someone like this would be very useful. As long as Kohaku remained dominant over her, she would be perfect.

I'm traveling to Inferni. It's a coyote pack, not a place for pups like you. My name's Amy Sunders. You'll belong to me now, alright? Her voice was smooth and soothing, despite the sinister light in her eyes. As quickly as she could Amy moved, reaching with her hands to attempt to grab the puppy and pick her up. She would be a perfect gift. Briefly Amy considered whether or not Bridget would like such a gift before deciding against it. Kohaku would use her better.
[html]

Alastar

OOC Text:

Word Count: 261

Alastar was so shocked, in both fear and confusion, at Amy's action. She'd never been picked up before, not even by her parents. The most they gave was a nuzzle or a lick, but never a lift. Amy was tall. Alastar was high off the ground. Her tail clung to her underside and her eyes watched Amy. The little one's heart thudded loudly in her ears and she could not quite think, let alone struggle; her body would not respond to her mind's commands to move . So, instead, she forced, or at least tried to force, words out of her mouth.

What...are...you doing...? Came the small, near-squeaked reply. Inferni, coyote? Those were words Alastar had never heard. She thought coyote was some kind of dog, but she had never seen one. Her stomach knotted. She belonged to Amy? What about Mato? Mato! Oh, no, he'd be so worried if she did not return to the den by the time he came back! What about...my guardian? she questioned, her voice a bit stronger. She did not want Mato to worry, though something told her she'd not be home in time anyway. Would you tell him I won't be coming home or...what? As she spoke, Alastar felt her confidence bubble instead of the fear. Though this Amy Sunders was larger and older, Alastar was not helpless. She might be little, but she was not going to let this being...'claim' her...she had belonged to her father once before, and she would not dare belong to another again. Not without a fight of course.

[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

It wasn't too hard. The pup seemed to be shocked by Amy's actions as she began to walk back towards the wagon. The tail was tucked properly submissive, pleasing Amy. Perhaps this pup wouldn't be as hard to tame as she had imagined. It would be good if Kohaku had something easy for his first slave. Amy didn't mind giving him a hard task either, but the lesson would soak in easier if she bent easily to his will. Humming happily she cradled the pup close by, pretending to be tender in her actions.

Clearly the pup was daft, asking what Amy was doing. She felt that it was fairly clear. I'm taking you to my wagon. You're a gift for my son. She was sure that he'd like her. Asked about the guardian Amy tilted her head. Sure, it wouldn't hurt to lie. I'll make sure your guardian understands about your new position in life. Not that she was actually going to tell whoever the pup's guardian was.

<style type="text/css">
.soldsoul {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jP1MV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 345px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#faf6ef; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Alastar

OOC Text:

Word Count: 233

With Amy's affirmation that Mato would be informed, Alastar did utter a small sigh of relief. And though, she knew what a gift was, she could not quite comprehend that she was the gift. She wasn't a gift, she was an Alastar! As Amy drew her close, Alastar still could not force her body to relax. The wolf-dog could hear the larger being's heartbeat; one of the few sounds she found comforting. Her mother let her listen to hers when she had stayed in New Brunswick. If Alastar was upset, or cold, Mato wrapped her in a giant hug and she could hear his. As she closed her eyes and listened to Amy's, the beating of her own slowed, and the apprehension seemed to fade away. Her tail though, for the first time since she'd been with her parents, still remained tight around her belly.

Alastar was calmer, outwardly, but it didn't mean her thoughts were not reeling. If she were to be a gift, she wanted to be a good one, but she hoped that this Amy's son would not be like her father...Alastar liked to see others happy, but she did not like to be ignored. She hoped that maybe this son would not ignore her. Alastar chose to stay quiet, as she had with her parents. Fear still gripped her tiny body firmly, but that did not mean she did not have hope. Mato called that hope naive.

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

Left behind again. Kohaku was getting tired of being left behind with Adara. Sure, she was nice. But...she was just so boring. Adara was Amy's slave and was so submissive to him and Amy that it got boring at times. Amy at least would fight back when he wanted to play and could be a challenge. On top of that, Kohaku really liked some of the golden dog's lessons... some of them. His most recent lesson was not as much fun. The young male had entered his teething stage and his first attempt to soothe his aching gums (chewing on the wagon wheel), had ended with a very loud scolding and him being hogtied for the night.

It was the scent of a pup that had caught Amy's attention this time and she had ordered him and Adara to stay behind. Kohaku watched with big green eyes as she left, wishing he could help her and be useful. He just wanted to be praised. Kohaku turned and looked longingly at the wheel which now bore his teeth marks. Frustrated, the young pup jumped into the wagon to fetch the bone Amy had given him. It was a lot sturdier than his stick and it tasted ten times better. He did have a wooden toy, but that was back at the house.

Upset and feeling very uncomfortable, Kohaku crawled beneath the wagon and chewed on his bone. Already he had lost one tooth to his almost non-stop chewing. The loss scared him, but he was told that it was normal. Even so, Kohaku dreamt at night that all of his teeth fell out. The colorful pup shuddered with the memory and continued his chewing in earnest.

Green eyes watched impatiently as red ears flicked back and forth. Kohaku's nose was filled with the scent of bone, so it was mostly useless. At long last, Amy returned... with a puppy in her arms. Kohaku's head rose, leaving the bone between his paws. Amy cradled the little female so carefully... it made him almost sick to watch. Who was she and why was Amy being so nice to her? Kohaku stood, taking his bone in his jaws as he crawled out from beneath the wagon. He strolled up to Amy with a wagging tail and a winning smile. This new pup wouldn't take Amy away from him.

<style type="text/css">
.kohakusum b {font-weight:bold; color:#1fe790; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #41f152; }
.kohakusum p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kohakusum {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#004aa2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldFha.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1fe790; padding: 7px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e8ded2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kohakusum p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kohakusum p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

The pup stilled, snuggling into her body. It was a good, warm feeling. Rather like the rabbit she'd held before killing. Enjoyable. The wagon came into view quickly, Amy's tail wagging behind her. Looking around she spotted Kohaku, coming out from behind the wagon with his bone clenched in his mouth. It looked like this was going to be a difficult age for her to deal with. He wanted to bite everything! Well, now he had something that he could bite.

Crouching down she smiled over at Kohaku. Kohaku, I brought you a present. She opened her arms, letting him see the pup. It's your own slave. I thought you might like one of your own. She's not tamed yet, but don't worry. I can help you train her. It would be a good bonding time for them, working together to make sure that the pup was tamed. Her tail wagged behind her with the thought, excited for what would be done.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Alastar

OOC Text:

Word Count: 234

Alastar understood the word tame. Her tail drooped freely this time, and instead of growling at Amy for calling her a...slave, the wolf-dog puffed her chest and spoke. An' how you know I can't tame 'im instead? He ain't much bigger 'an me. It was not the first time Alastar had questioned an authoritative figure, and it certainly would not be the last. She let herself be held still by Amy, but mentally prepared herself for whatever this other pup had up his sleeve.

Brogan was not a truly nice brother, and this pup reminded her of him. Mere inches and ounces larger, Alastar had not been intimidated by him, but had often play fights that escalated into real fights. Blood was lost and sometimes teeth and fur was, too; but that did not mean that Alastar lost all the time. The boy pup seemed to adore this Amy. Adore all ya want, I don't want her. Alastar's thoughts huffed at the one called Kohaku, and she let her golden eyes rest on him. She kept her ears pinned back though, in an effort to appear...submissive. Perhaps if he were to be violent, he would be caught off guard by any sudden reaction Alastar herself would have. Though, she did realize if she were to appear truly submissive, she'd have not questioned Amy's intentions.

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

Kohaku didn't like the thought that Amy might have found a puppy to replace him. She wasn't much smaller than himself, but she looked a lot younger than him. Kohaku frowned as Amy bent down, looking at the black and white wolf-dog while chewing on his bone. Why wasn't she smaller? Why wasn't he bigger? Amy's words brought Kohaku out of his jealous state as he realized that she wasn't replacing him.

His own slave. The colorful puppy wanted to ponder the idea, but was stopped with the tiny female retorted. He frowned as he listened to her, not liking anything she said. Dropping the bone he growled angrily and said, You can't beat me! I'm Kohaku, a prince. You gotta listen to what I say, cus I'm the boss. Green eye's flashed as the little male spread his legs out slightly and made his tail raise high. His black lips pulled back to reveal sharp little teeth and the space where his baby tooth had fallen out. He would have bitten the little girl if it wasn't for the fact that she took a submissive position.

Satisfied, Kohaku stood and looked at the black and white girl even more deeply. His jade green eyes scrutinized her and watched her as he wondered just what he was supposed to do with her. He had never owned his own slave and didn't really interact much with Adara. Um... your first task as a slave is too... be good and, um... play with me. Kohaku looked away, trying his best to act like he didn't really care about the little girl. However, now that he was really thinking about it, he liked the idea of having a wrestling mate his size. Amy always beat him and he had missed having his sister around. His new slave could be her replacement, except better because a slave would listen to him. What's your name?

<style type="text/css">
.kohakusum b {font-weight:bold; color:#1fe790; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #41f152; }
.kohakusum {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#004aa2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldFha.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1fe790; padding: 7px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e8ded2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Amy listened to the boastful words with amusement. Immediately her hand tightened, one claw moving to press against the pup's throat. You listen to Kohaku...or I kill you. Well, it wasn't actually likely that would happen. The point was for Kohaku to learn how to break and control a slave. If the pup fought back, it was more likely that Amy would punish Kohaku for not being strong enough. Neither of them needed to know that though. The threat was made to make sure she would behave at least until Kohaku grew comfortable with her. After that, it was up to him.

The angry response pleased Amy to no end, gently tossling his ears. That's right Kohaku. This girl can't beat you. If she doesn't show you respect, you'll just put her back in place. Just like I did with the silver wolf. Remember? Placing the pup on the ground Amy smiled. Alastar was properly submissive, or at least pretending to be. That was a good start. Satisfied with the rough beginnings Amy sat down to observe the play, and step in if things grew too harsh.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Alastar

OOC Text:

Word Count: 472

Alastar was no longer paying Amy much attention. The brief touch to her throat did coerce a rather loud gulp, but she wasn't scared. As long as she listened to Kohaku, how bad could it be? She sank close to the ground, near lying on it. She remembered how angry her father became when she looked him in the eyes, so instead, Alastar focused her gaze on the other pup's feet. It was rather difficult to do. She wanted to see the color of the pup's eyes, but she did not give in. As she spoke, her voice carried confidently but it was quieter than usual. She longed to get back to Mato. Mato wouldn't let Amy kill her...

Name's...Alastar... she near-squeaked, her thoughts still with Mato and the dinner he'd bring; a mix of berries and probably a rabbit he'd happened upon by chance. Can call me...Allie or Star, if ya like, I reckon. 'S what others do. Alastar suddenly felt quite homesick. She wanted to curl up by Maya and Brogan. She regretted running away, and her body near began to shudder in a sob. She chased it away though, trying to be strong. She ran away. It was her choice, and now she had to make the choice right. With a sigh, her voice grew stronger. An'...if ya want ta play...I gotta say I'ma pretty good 'un...Can play tag, an' wrestle, an' hunt an' fish, even teach ya bout some berries... Alastar thought for a moment, then realized that calling Kohaku...Kohaku, would be out of the question. It was the same way when Father would not let her call him papa, term Brogan won rights for when he won a battle...that Alastar would let him when, and the male sibling knew it. The first time Alastar won, she did not receive dinner and slept outside. It was a male's job to win a fight, and since she was bigger than Maya, and no other wolves in the area had pups...so until Brogan was of age, Alastar was his wrestling partner. The brother never truly hurt her. He knew what his father did was wrong. After fights where Alastar had received an excessive bite or gash, the red pup would find his sister and give her a lick and a quick apology. But Brogan was silent, and that was often all he would say.

Brogan was not Kohaku, either. So...uh...sir? Er...master? Whatcha wanna do? she asked, her tail thudding a bit in an attempt at eagerness to please. It wasn't all that fake though. Alastar's body truly vibrated with energy, though it was far from 'playing' energy and more like 'fleeing' energy...She wondered if their would be a way for her to escape in the night, but that would have to wait until they were all supposed to be sleeping.

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

The tiny male didn't like the fact that the black and white puppy was boasting about her abilities and putting his down. She didn't even know him! Kohaku was glad that Amy was there because she was better at putting other's in their place. He was still learning, but he would get it soon enough. The colorful male smirked as Amy threatened to kill the other if she didn't listen. He puffed his chest out a little and did his best to seem cool and confident. I remember.

Even as she touched the ground, the little female lowered herself to the ground. She kept her tail tucked and her eyes low. Kohaku gave a quick nod. At least she knew her place. Unconsciously, Kohaku started chewing. There wasn't really anything in his mouth, but the basic action made his gums feel better. He had been chewing anything he could get a hold of. Kohaku cocked his head as he pondered what to call the little female. She had so many names. Alaster is fine.

Kohaku found that as he got to know Alaster, he found himself liking her more and more. Although her first words were outrageous, she had quickly settled into her place as a slave and was making a whole host of wonderful suggestions. Kohaku really wanted to wrestle, but he knew that he would bite her hard accidentally. He was doing that a lot as well.

Suddenly excited Kohaku's tail began to wag like crazy. Master is fine. Oh and... your it! As soon as he said the word "it" Kohaku was off. He dashed to the side and backed tracked to the wagon where he ducked underneath and flew out the other side. Kohaku wasn't planning on running far from the wagon, but he wasn't going to make the game easy for Alaster either. The little puppy weaved in and out of the bushes; jumping and bobbing over obstacles and around the campsite. After about a minute, the colorful pup turned back towards the wagon and dashed into the center. He paused, looking around to see if he could spot Alaster. Oversized ears flicked back and forth as his little nose twitched.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

That was unexpected. Amy studied the pup curiously. Her submission, her words. It wasn't the natural submission of a wolf, or a faked submission. It was similar to the submission Amy drew from her slaves. This pup was newly caught though. Amy hadn't smelled any master on her, or had any reason to suspect that she was a slave. Someone had clearly taken the time to train this pup though, or at least partially. How had that happened? The lessons she could teach Kohaku were noted. Perhaps Amy would talk to her about training for that.

When Kohaku initiated the game of tag Amy nodded to Alastar. Her brown eyes were hard as they looked on the little pup. If she tried to flee during this little game, the pup would receive a quick reminder of the lessons Amy felt she already knew. Kohaku knew what was allowed and what wasn't. The scar on his shoulder was a strict reminder of what would happen if he wandered too far. Kohaku would be the one to deliver the punishment for Alastar though. Amy would help, but Kohaku was her master.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Alastar

OOC Text:

Word Count: 404

Tag! Alastar's body wriggled in eagerness, the molecules within her vibrating for the chase. The white and black wolf-dog had already caught wind of the other pup; his scent was intriguing. There was, of course, the forest they were in, sprinkled around his coat like a new coat of dew. He hadn't been in this forest long it seemed to Alastar. There was also Amy's scent, and another wolf's, though she had not seen another. It did not matter. What puzzled her though, was the heavy, underlying smell of many wolves. The wolf-dog wondered if he had once belonged to a pack.

Her thoughts bounced back to the trail she was hunting. The bushes had been a nice touch, she thought. The weaving wasn't something a rabbit would do. Perhaps a coon, but not a rabbit. Alastar had noticed what he'd done, but made an effort to appear stumped. Were the game too easy she worried that Amy might hurt her. She continued to follow the trail, at a much, much slower pace than Kohaku zipped along it. Her tail wagged lazily, and her nose remained pressed to the ground. Instead of jumping across the objects he had jumped across, Alastar merely trotted around them, taking her time to work the trail.

After perhaps five minutes of patient tracking, Alastar finally bumped Kohaku's rear with her nose. She giggled and lay down behind him, wondering if she had caught him by surprise. Yer trail's good, she said, Is like'a 'coon, smart an' wiley. I can't catch'em yet, only rabbits an' chipmunks. Made mah head hurt, Alastar rolled to her side and awaited her master's response. Again, however, though her body displayed submissiveness, her mind did not cease at scenarios to escape the clutches of Amy. She feared for Kohaku. She had noticed the injury on his shoulder. She immediately realized that if running away was tried, Alastar herself would be severely dealt with, so she made a note to not try anything shifty unless she was certain to make it back to Mato. Though the bear was young, he'd put up a fight for Amy, and if not, then it would certainly not be long until Mato's mother came to battle for her son.

Alastar let out a huff of a sigh, but tried to smile and seem eager. What we gon do now? I can show ya how to hunt if ya like?

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

At last, he had a proper playmate. Kohaku enjoyed dashing about the camp with enthusiasm. Amy watched over both of them, keeping the two pups prisoners in her company. Kohaku had long ago forgotten his position with her. He had spent the past two months almost constantly by her side, and under her guidance, he was slowly beginning to forget his position. However, Amy's lessons were not easy ones to forget. He knew not to disobey her and learned to fear her wrath while treasuring her praise.

Kohaku panted softly as he glanced around excitedly. He wasn't sure how Alastar would play, so he made tiny circles as he tried to spot her. Not long after, he felt her bump into his rear. Kohaku jerked forward, scrambling to keep his footing and not look like a fool. Whipping around, Kohaku's heckles raised slightly, expecting and attack or pounce as he was used to tag games ending. However, to his great surprise and slight displeasure, no attack came. Instead, Alastar praised him for his trail. She talked too much.

Both upset and happy, Kohaku sat down to listen as the little female talked. His chest puffed out a little and he said proudly, Thats cus I'm going to be stronger than any other wolf. I gots to be smart if I want to be the best. You too. You gots to be the best too cus your my slave. There was nothing in the pup's voice that suggested his comment was meant to be scathing or malicious in any way. He said it in more of a matter of fact tone. If he was going to be a prince, he would need a slave worthy of a prince. Although Alastar talked a lot, she wasn't half bad. He could already imagine them training together and becoming a great and unstoppable team.

A sigh came from Alastar, but she smiled and asked for a new game. That was fast. Kohaku was used to playing a single game for several hours until he collapsed from exhaustion. To finish a game of tag so quickly was... unsettling. Fortunately, she gave him a great suggestion. Kohaku didn't want to admit it, but he didn't know how to hunt. Mostly it was because Amy didn't know either. But somehow that felt shameful. Kohaku's mouth dripped into a sulk and he looked away. Deciding that he would rather not seem inferior to someone who was supposed to be his slave, the colorful boy looked up and gave a cocky, but kind smile. I don't mind you showing me a few tricks. I mean, I already know how to hunt but, there are many way to hunt. In return, I could show you that trick to catching a coon.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
She was nervous about the game. Even Amy could see that. Sitting up she watched, slightly disapproving as the pup ended the game, praising Kohaku. Amy preferred her slaves to be silent, only speaking when she told them to. Or not speaking at all. Cutting out Raoth's tongue had proved quite good for that. Not something she preferred doing, as it left him unable to make intelligible noises, but it had solved the problem of him refusing to shut up. Still, if Kohaku wasn't going to step in Amy wouldn't do anything about it.

Amy listened to Kohaku's answer, laughing a little at the response. It was a good one. Tail wagging she listened to the offer. Such a young pup, knowing how to hunt? Surprising. Standing she looked around. This was definitely something she would be interested in watching. Mostly to see that such a thing was even possible, but a small part of her was amused by the idea. Kohaku certainly treated it right, making sure there was no weakness in his response. It would be up to him to show her how to catch a coon though. Amy wouldn't help.