in this world - my heart is cold.
[html]The woman had been exiled. It stung, but she deserved it. The slave didn't deserve what she had done to him, her rage had left him mangled on the floor - severely injured. She had taken her exile with grace and left with her head held high, though had concealed her scent with her own mixture. Who knew if she had made an enemy, but she knew the inner workings of her old pack and did not wish to be hunted down and exterminated. Salvia was a horrible thing, simply another puppet for the thistle king. Eris might have faltered but someday, somewhere, Salvia would do the same. Though she might think it, she was not god. Alessandra lifted a bleach lip, a sharp huff leaving her chalked muzzle. In an annoyed manner her tail flicked out behind her, but her head dropped at her thoughts drifted back to Reykr. The male had left an imprint on her, and she was sure she would miss him. Well, she already did. His soft corn eyes would no longer catch hers, and she doubted she would see him again. Maximilian trailed behind her silently, leading Valhalla. He wasn't sure what was in store for the two of them, but he was glad to have left that damned pack. It was too dark for his midnight blossom, whether she wanted to admit it or not. Her heart had grown considerably lighter since she had met Reykr, and she had changed.

He watched her soft steps, mis-matched eyes trained on her long leather cloak that trailed in the summer grasses. He wanted to protect her, to hold her and let her know everything was okay. Max wasn't stupid, he had known from the start sooner or later he would be freed of slavery, he hadn't really felt like a slave in the first place. Alessandra was everything to him, and so he did what he was bid to please her. All he had ever wanted to do was please her. A light sigh left his muzzle and he quickened his step, Valhalla nickering with the increased speed. " My lady.. Where shall we go? " He asked, words soft. Alessandra paused, back still turned to him as her icy blue eyes considered his question. Minutes passed as they stilled, Valhalla being the only movement as he flicked flies away with his tail. " I'm not sure, Max. Where ever calls us, I guess. " She turned and smiled at him uncertainly before turning back, her stark white hair hanging lazily to her waist. The bleached woman strode forward, intent on wiping the entire incident from her mind. She needed a distraction. [/html]
The two girls were on their way to Sangi’lak to show Jaden and Z’yrin why it was a mistake to cross her. She was absolutely infuriated and their little meeting with the pup named Alastar didn’t do anything to anything to calm her. Her bloodlust only increased still and she had already attacked, killed, and tortured so many. So no longer bothered to count. It didn’t really matter to her anyways. It would all be over soon.

Anna had gone to hunt something down for dinner, wanting to hunt on her own now that she had mastered her bow and had become a better hunter. Thana laid out the large amount of furs they had collected from those they had killed, making a comfortable bed for the two of them. It was only the afternoon but the two wanted to rest up before they made it to Sangi’lak. Abbadon was grazing nearby and Thana laid back to relax while Anna was busy tracking a large buck. Once she was close enough, Anna jumped onto its back and grabbed ahold of its antlers, giving its head a sharp twist. With its neck broken, it quickly fell to the ground limp and lifeless. Proud that she had managed to kill such a large buck and keep the pelt in perfect condition. Thana would be happy about that, even though they already had so many pelts. She never even noticed the young Margay kitten, Jera, had followed her and was now climbing up onto her shoulder. Anna didn’t mind, she was fairly attached to the kitten and she made a good companion, she just got a little annoying every once in a while.

Anna lifted her head, calling for Thana since she was unable to carry such a large kill on her own. Hearing the call, Thana gave a little click to Abbadon who quickly made his way over to Anna. Once she had the deer on the stallion’s back, she walked alongside the horse and back towards the camp. The pup stopped for a moment when she heard voices, ears twitching before she moved closer towards the others. Abbadon whinnied, seeming excited for some reason, which didn’t happen often. The black horse made his way over to the other male horse he had met a while back and Anna quickly followed. She gave the strangers a small nod of her head, keeping her eyes down as she attempted to force Abbadon back towards Thana and the camp. Sorry miss, he isn’t usually like this.
[html]

They were not alone, it would seem. The scent of deer blood, wolf and horse was apparent in the area and Less realized that they must have stumbled on a loners camp, and her a fire started in her belly. A yearning took place in her heart, the dark tendrils crawling forth to take hold. She wanted to be the face that others feared in the night, the last thing that they would see before the journey was made underground. It seemed to not matter how much hate she held in her little coyote heart, her actions could not follow through. Oh and how much she had to hate. She hated her little sister and her father. To this day she wore his skull, long black ears poking out the back of it. It had been shaved and modified, and though it looked much too large on her head it was still fearsome. The black pelted loner had spent many nights alone save for her horse and slave, and she was used to the fact that the skull drove others off. That was the purpose right? So she could be alone, to save herself from any attachments? Deep down, she was afraid. What might have happened if a male she bedded turned out to be like her father? If there was an attachment, would she be able to rise up and defend herself? Females were much too weak, well, the ones she had met. Not any had been quite on her level.

Soon a face came to claim the scent that floated around, and Alessandra found herself looking through the skulls eyes at the sandy coated girl. Pretty. She thought idly, eyes flicking to the large black horse behind her. It seemed familiar, almost. Valhalla took notice straight away and pranced about, jerking his large head to try and loosen the reins from Max's grip. The hulk of a white wolf yanked on them once and huffed a warning to the horse, his eyes flashing at the disobedience. Valhalla looked at Less and Max wildly, snorting and neighing loudly. He recognized this horse, and his hot stallions blood was bubbling at the sight of another fertile male. Alessandra turned sharply back and snarled at the horse and he stopped almost instantaneously. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled underneath the bone covering her face. " Sorry about that, little one. It seems Valhalla recognizes your horse, are you traveling alone? I think I remember those big brown eyes as well, though I can't recall from where. " The scent rolling off of her spoke of another female, and this was also familiar. Whether the youth would choose to divulge such information to the skull woman was another matter entirely, most stayed away from and did not trust the bleached coyote.

Max lingered behind the two, not saying much and remaining stoic. This little sandy girl was no threat to either of them, but he was uncomfortable seeing her struggle. Clearing his throat, the monstrous male stepped forward. He easily towered over the two females and was quite intimidating. " Would you like me to help you? " He asked quietly, the deep baritone of his voice matching his sheer size. Paws the size of dinner plates gestured to the deer on the stallions back, and he smiled gently at her. It was a strange sight, seeing such a large male bend under the command of the much smaller, strange female but such was the way of the womans world.

[/html]
The skull the woman wore was interesting in Anna’s young eyes. Her and Thana had collected maybe four or five skulls from their victims but they hadn’t ever worn them. Anna wondered why the dark woman wore it but thought it best not to ask. The young girl looked up at the woman as she spoke, confused as to how she knew Abbadon. I suppose that’s why Abbadon is acting up too. And no, I’m not alone. My mama was setting up camp while I got lunch. She didn’t recognize the woman’s scent at all so if she met Thana, it would have had to be before Anna was given to her.

Her ears flattened against her head and her tail tucked between her legs as she lowered herself down when the male moved closer. He was just so big, not as big as mama but still much bigger than Anna. The poor girl was still terrified of most males, having been beaten daily before she came under Thana’s care. I..I don’t re..really need h..help but we have l..lots of food. We c..can share. She was still extreamly nervous about the man, but since Abbadon knew the other horse, Thana probably knew the woman. If her mother didn’t know either of them, she would probably enjoy having another victim. Lifting her head again, Anna let out a howl, alerting her mother that there were two more joining them. Thana was a little confused but thought nothing of it. Anna was quickly becoming a successful assassin and would be able to handle herself if anyone tried to harm her. Thana would still be furious if anyone dared try, but at least she knew her adopted daughter would be safe if she wasn’t around. Anna listened patiently until she heard a responding howl from Thana. Mama said it’s ok for you to come. Camp is this way.
[html]

Alessandra and Maximilian watched curiously as the young female eyed them, and Less was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't frightened. She recalled clearly how the blonde boy dog and his stupid coyote friend had been scared, they would pay dearly one day for their stupidity. Both nodded politely as they were accepted for dinner, though they hadn't intended on staying for food. Maximilian tightened his hold on Valhalla and clucked his tongue, urging the large Friesian forward. Valhalla snorted in protest but with a stern glare for Lessa he stepped forward and followed the hulking wolf without another sound. " So, how do you like being a loner? " Alessandra asked idly as they followed the sandy colored wolf, arms remaining folded within her inky cloak. Max and her had left Salsola and with that the protection and secrecy of pack life but it was no matter, the two had been loners before. Both of them were more then capable of defending themselves and finding food and whatnot, but she wondered how the young girl and her mother had fared thus far.

Her icy blue eyes found the large dear on the other stallions back and she smiled within her skull, clearly they were doing well for themselves if such a young girl could take down that large of an animal by herself. Pups and young luperci were the only thing that could really melt her heart, and she supposed this was her big weakness. Maybe it wasn't so bad, considering the past she had come from. Perhaps that is why she loved young things so, her own experience had made her sympathize more. The trio made their way down to the young girls camp and Alessandra was pleasantly surprised at who was there, and she removed her skull quickly and smiled wide at the other, older female. " Thana! " She exclaimed, grinning toothily at the shadow colored wolf. " I'm not sure if you remember me, we ran into eachother a couple of months ago.. How are you doing? " Lessa asked sweetly, her tail swaying behind her underneath the fabric of her cloak.

[/html]
Anna was surprised by the question. She turned her head to look at the woman for a moment before answering. It’s fun to travel with Mama. We don’t need anyone else besides each other. Other’s pretend to like us and then we end up right where we were before, living with just us. The last one really hurt Mama. He will soon pay for it. She continued on, coming up to the camp. Thana’s head snapped up when she heard her name and was surprised to see a woman by the name of Alessandra with Anna.

Thana walked up to her and brought the woman in a warm embrace. Of course I remember you Alessandra. How have you been? Her tail swayed back and forth behind her as her eyes glanced over the woman’s form before moving over to observe the man she had with her. Perhaps he was a slave, she couldn’t be sure.
[html]

Alessandra nodded as Anna spoke, not really understanding what the other meant but being polite all the same. Thana reacted to her presence immediatly, sweeping the surprised woman up in a warm embrace. Instantly and without thought her heart started to beat faster in her chest, and she was equally surprised at that. Something about the other woman had made contact with her sent shivers up her spine and she smiled once more, something flickering in her eyes. The coyote woman returned the embrace then moved slightly away, squeezing Thana's arms slightly - not really wanting to let go.

Max snorted lightly under his breath, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. He was possesive over his former master, and he had to hold his tounge as he deliberatly looked away from the two females embracing. He knew about Alessandra's attraction to females, even if she didn't realize it or just didn't want to come to terms with it yet. Max had most noticed it with the fleeting glances she had carelessly aimed Ataxia's way, until he had snorted with an overly open expression on one occaison. She had realized her slip-up and either completely stopped offering those looks or had turned really subtle. Either way, since then he hadn't noticed anything.

He grumbled slightly and crossed his arms, looking pointedly at the younger female. " Could I help you hang that up somewhere? We have knives and spices in our packs if you care to use them. " He said, his voice deep and gruff. More then anything he wanted to be away, somewhere, doing something productive. The usually monsterous male felt dwarfed by the other woman and needed to keep himself busy. Alessandra didn't notice him speak, she was beaming at Thana, completely happy that she stumbled upon a friend. It made the loss of her pack a little easier to take.

[/html]