She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]
OOC: Attendance is assumed for everyone. Dated July 18th/+300

After the sadness of the past week the Knight had confidence that today would bring forth some needed happiness for the members of Casa di Cavalieri. Tony had announced his engagement to Neela quite a while ago but life in the pack had been simply busy and the timing had been off for a mateship ceremony. The large male swung his dark bear fur cloak over a shoulder, attaching it in the front with the clip Tony had made him in the shape of a sun. Looking himself over quickly in the cracked mirror sitting against his wall the Sole made his way out of the Courthouse and towards the Bay of Fundy. It was by request of his son and daughter-in-law that the ceremony be held near the water.

The journey took longer than usual, as he wanted to keep his presentation clean cut and thus walked at a steady pace the entire way. The sky was clear of clouds and the sun beat down on the sand, which heat his paws quickly as he stepped onto the beach. With a grin he called to his pack members and the couple to join him. It was a special event in his eyes, the first mateship of one of his boys. Fia had been mated but the young lad had left the pack in search of family shortly after and he did not know if Sophia had ever taken a mate as she traveled around but today Tony was to be mated to someone Jazper considered to be a worthy partner. Neela matched Jazper in age and knew how to calm and command the bossy male. She was not a push over of a female by any standards and had shown a few pack mates that she was capable of beating them in sparring. He waited patiently, knowing it would take some time for everyone to arrive and for the happy pair to take their place in front of him but the leader grinned ear to ear as he did.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro hadn't spent much time with his siblings, and it bothered him. Still, he wasn't going to miss a mateship ceremony with any of them, not if he could help it. Aro rushed over, looking his best. He had groomed his fur into perfection, his white tipped mohawk spiked just the way he liked it and his belt polished and cleaned with his special oils. His sword sharpened and polished to perfection as well. He stood tall as he came into view of his father. A large grin on his face. He hadn't seen Tony much, nor did he meet this notorious Neela, but he was sure she was a beauty and his young sibling was happy. Aro looked to his father still grinning and nodded, "..I see I'm not late.." He chuckled a little before finding an appropriate place to stand and wait. His hand resting on the hilt of his sword in habit.

He would wait patiently for his brother and to be mate. Aro didn't envy his brother in the slightest. The tuxedo man still couldn't even think of being tied to one woman. It seemed like a fate he wouldn't ever allow himself...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
tony is stark (lol get it) naked save for a sword and his hair is down

Tony had spent his last day as a single male out in the wilds of Casa, not wanting to set eyes on his future mate before the day they were bonded. He'd taken nothing with him save for the sword his father gave him, and he hadn't used it. He'd spent the night confined to his lupus form. Revisiting his childhood days, running without care. Tony hunted rabbits and drank from the lake, naturally keeping to the shallow parts and eyeing the lapping water sternly as it splashed up his nose. Huffing he moved away and walk further away from the sandy banks, stopping to rest on a grassy verge. The water couldn't get him from here. The day was already nearly night and so he lay down to sleep.

Awaking in the early morning, Tony rushed towards the fort and snuck into one of the spare rooms to get ready. Shifting and taking a quick wash. He raked his fingers through his hair quickly and rushed off to his father's call. Arriving slightly out of breath, Tony approached his father with a respectful nod and turned to his older brother. 'Aro. Glad you could make it' he smiled, and waited.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Laughs

Neela fidgeted nervously, checking over her appearance in the still surface of the pond only half mindedly, her mind and ears alert for the howl that she knew would soon be coming. She had been looking forwards to this day for a while now but now that it had finally come the collie was suddenly nervous beyond measure.

She took a deep breath and focused on her appearance, trying to focus on making last minute adjustments and ignore her nervousness. Like usual Neela wasn't wearing any clothing - while the dress she had worn for the ball had looked nice it felt too unnatural to wear human clothing for her to wear it again - but she had done her best to look her best. Neela's long fur had all been brushed out and smoothed down, transforming it from her usual fluff into a long, elegant, flowing coat. Her hair was done up in an elaborate braid that flowed down her back rather than its normal ponytail, small bits of black ribbon threaded through it for decoration and to hold it together. Even her belt had been spruced up; the leather had been washed and polished and was devoid of the usual hooks, pouches and weapons, adorned only with the buckle that marked her as a member of the brotherhood and a sheath resting at her right hip, holding the dagger Tony had given her when he proposed.

A few stray hairs were smoothed down with wet fingers and Neela once again had nothing to do other than stew in her nervousness. Just when it seemed as though she might go insane a howl echoed over the horizon, causing Neela to shoot to her feet as her ears swivelled to locate the noise.

Neela made her way to Jazper fairly quickly. There weren't many there yet: Jazper and Tony and an unknown male who scent told her was another night. Neela didn’t speak as she stepped forwards to stand besides Tony, she just smiled brightly, eyes flitting around as she waited for Jazper to begin.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
342+

[/html]
The mateship ceremony was a nice break from the sorrow the elderly wolf's death had brought. Hadley had made sure he was neatly groomed, though that was the extent of him dressing up. He couldn't bear to wear clothing. It just seemed so confining. Not to mention the flashes of Amy that occasionally poked through. While he didn't mind others wearing clothing, getting him into an outfit of any kind would be nearly impossible. As an after thought Hadley grabbed the hat Sebastian had given him, placing it on his head.

He reached the clearing, nodding to the pair that would be mated. He had something for them both. Just a small item, but he wished to congratulate them on becoming mates. As such he had made a small floral clip for Neela's hair, and had found a newish sheath in Halifax for Tony. He stood on the edge, watching the pair with a smile on his face. It was nice seeing them there. A small bit of joy amongst the sorrow the pack had experienced.
[html]
OOC: /+300

Aro arrived first, closely followed by Tony. It was good to see his boys side by side for the moment but it brought a sense of guilt to his heart knowing that Lorenzo would not be present for his brother’s mateship. It seemed wrong that their family should be torn up again on the eve of such a happy occasion. But he smiled none the less and smiled back at Aro,No sir, you are a very fashionably on time. Unlike most. A more genuine smile grew on his face when Neela arrived, taking her place beside Tony. Beautiful as always Neela. He whispered with a grin. She could handle his boy, this much Jazper was sure of. She had the same fire within her as Tony did which would make for some fairly loud disagreements but he was sure Neela would keep Tony on his toes.

Slowly and surely the pack assembled, forming a cluster a little behind the couple. With his boys starting to find mates the Alpha found himself wondering if he would ever find a mate himself or if he was to simply act as father for his current offspring. It was an honor to watch his pups grow and find their place in the world but maybe someday he would find such a lovely lady as Tony had. Clearing his throat he silenced the chattering of the Casa members and began.It gives me great pleasure to be here today to help my son and daughter-in-law announce their union to the pack. It is every father’s wish that their children will grow up and find a special someone to challenge them and love them. Today it is clear that Tony has found that special girl. Smiling he looked from his son to Neela and back again, Please share with us your promises to each other.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
text goes here

Ochre eyes blinked towards his father, an inch or so taller, but leaner than the massive Tony. Bulky muscles in the boy (because he still was all in all) twitched under the anticipation, blood flushed to his cheek as he stole glances towards his soon to be mate. Short, wolfish ears spun to his father's voice, but bright yellow eyes gazed down to the floor with anticipation, peering up every few seconds nervously, casting glances to his father, brother and pack mates, but never to Neela. Not yet. It was shyness that didn't permit him from looking towards his soon to be mate. Sheer nerves.

His father spoke, however, of vows and his head shot up. Looking first to Jazper and then to Neela, he began to speak, 'Ah ain't got nuffin fuckin' extravagant planned... Hell, ah ain't wrote nuffin down ever either...' Tony paused, looking to Neela shyly. 'But ah made a vow to the Brotherhood, an' even though tha' was already written... That's kinda wha' ah wanted t' say. Ahm gonna protect you an' everythin', y' won't want f' nuffin. Ever...' Tony blinked at her like a child suddenly, moving his gaze away with a soft smirk and a gentle huff of laughter.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

The woman, Aro didn't seem much of, but she looked like quite a cutie. However, out of respect for his brother he didn't allow himself to think of Neela more, other than she was attractive, nothing more. His brother came, saying how he was glad he could make it. Aro grinned and made a joke, "..eh, had to be here to see one of my brother's tie himself down..." His deep voice jovial and lighthearted. Aro was happy for his brother, but he needed to bust his manhood a little. His eyes looked to Neela briefly before the ceremony started, his hand extended, "Congratulations for capturing my young brother's heart. I hope you two many years of happiness, and many offspring.." He winked playfully before withdrawing so his father could begin the ceremony.

He watched they began to speak their promises, and how his brother seemed nervous and shy. Aro never recalled Tony ever being shy. He must really love this woman. It was a fairly beautiful thing to find that kind of love that makes ya' feel like a pup again, even childish. Aro was truly happy for his brother. He thought for a split second on if he'd ever take the plunge. He couldn't picture it, but sometimes he wondered if maybe the kind of love he held for Sidra was just this...could he perform this ceremony with Sidra?

[/html]
[html]
I am made of suck and slowness

Neela as certainly happy, her smile and practically thrashing tail made that clear for anyone to see, but she was also nervous as hell, a fact revealed by her, eyes, darting about like a mouse trapped in a cage with a cat, or her fingers which were winding a piece of her long fur around them. She smiled at Jazper when he greeted her but didn’t say anything in return, half afraid her stomach would jump out of her mouth if she spoke.

And then Tony broke her nerves in a way that only he could. Tony’s unplanned speech could hardly be called eloquent but it was heartfelt and the amusement it generated helped set Neela at ease, sending her giggling for a second. The sound died on her lips soon, but the smile remained as she began to speak. ”You’ve always been there when I needed you.” Neela started off simply, ”When I was lonely you appeared and offered friendship, when I was frustrated you offered relief,” Neela managed to keep her tone even but there was a hint of amusement in her eyes as she made the reference that only Tony would likely understand, ”and when I was lost and broken you gathered me back together and brought me home. I want to keep you as safe as you do me, I want to be with you, to comfort you when things are bad and laugh with you when things are good. I love you Tony.”

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
250+

[/html]
[html]
OOC: /+200

The atmosphere was calm, sensual as the ceremony began but as Tony began to speak, his words as blunt and informal as ever the father had to hold himself back from raising a hand to clunk the boy over the head. Jazper was a romantic at heart and struggled to understand how his son thought, but today was their day, not his, so he held his tongue with a smile. Tony’s face seemed so young as he spoke, reminding the father of the days when the brown and black male could fit in the palm of his hand and weight less than his sword. Now his boy was grown and entering a union. For a second his mind flickered to Ghita, she would have wanted to be here, she should have been here, but that was impossible now.

Neela joined in with her promise, with softer and more elegant words. Silently the Knight thanked Fenris that he had blessed his son with a woman to counter his attitude. The lover’s promises came to a close and Jazper gently took their hands, bringing them to rest together between his two paws. Today, with the pack as witness, I present you as a mated pair. Golden eyes wandered to Tony gleaming with pride, Fenris smiles upon you both. Releasing their hands he spoke louder once more, Go forth and continue your lives as one.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Hadley applauded politely at the last words. He thought about going up and giving his congratulations in person, but he didn't know them that well. They looked really happy, almost glowing as they stood together. Had he looked like that when he'd become Isa's mate? Perhaps. It had been done out of a sense of duty at the time, though he had grown to love her. He had been drunk as well. Both of these canines were sober, and probably more sensible.

He smiled over at the other wolves seated in the audience before standing and slipping up to the front. He placed his gifts down, quietly muttering that it was for them and turned, slipping back out. He didn't want to interrupt their happy day with his overly awkward nature.