I want a lover I dont have to love
[html]

Haku was not a normal wolf. For now, he was completely ruined. He was still bleeding. A long claw line decorated his left side, one of his back legs did not feel like function properly, causing him pain whenever he took a step. He had taken many footsteps from Inferni to the newest pack. He was part blind, blood still ran down his face. His eye was probably unharmed, but there was no doubt his face would never be the same. Gabriel de le Poer never seemed to disappoint. His face would be scarred. They had lost many, but also taken some. He was really curious about who that shooter was. It had been amazing, with one exception. They had her.

He wanted Deuce. No. Correction; He needed her. If not for tending to his injuries, then for.. Well. He was upset, emotionally. He could not stand it, he needed distraction. Anything really. If not, things could turn bad for the little creature he had locked up in the city inside Dahlia de Mai. He reached the Phoenix Valley borders, then took a few more steps before he let an exhausted howl spring out and reach for the sky. Deuce

[/html]
The pale woman jerked out of her boook induced reverie. That call was so close, so familiar. She set aside the book, lookingt concerned. Out of habit, she grabbed her pack. She'd just recently restocked her supply of herbs and her healing salve. She moved quickly, the call from haku had sounded close and injured.

And then there he was. Injured and looking exhausted. She ran the rest of the way, landing heavilly at his side. The wounds were srious, more so than before. Her eyes took them in quickly, assessing the worst damage. She would stop the worst of te bleding here, and then move the male to her house. That was the best plan of action.

"Who did this?" The woman demanded. Already her hands were rummaging through he pack, pulling out bandages and applying pressure to the worst of the wounds, the ones still bleeding. Her bi-colored eyes were focused sharply on his face.
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">
ooc
---

The white fairy floated towards him and picked up the pace when she saw how bad it actually was. Truth be told, Haku was far from dying, but he felt somewhat terrible, and he needed some tender and loving care from someone who at least ’pretended’ to appreciate him. He did not know. Everything was blurry and confusing at the moment. Deuce seemed to be real enough though, where she knelt by his sides. Seemed to be the only times they met. He was hurt, she patched him up. What a cozy relationship they shared.

Our friendly Gabe de le Shit. The male released a heavy sigh and let his head hang down towards the ground facing the dirt. The dark soil was calming for the tired blue gaze. I am sorry, Deuce. I need to learn how to behave.

[/html]
Gabe did it. Of course. "I am sorry, Deuce. I need to learn how to behave. " Deuce chuckeled softly, though she was still worried about him. "Well mannered men rarely make history," she deliberately misquoted something she'd read once in a book somewhere. "And besides, why behave, when by getting hurt you get to see me again?" She reached into her back and pulled out some powdered yarrow and another small bottle of Valerian. She sprinkled the yarrow on some of the more shallow wounds to help clot the blood. The Valerian she put in a cup and added a little bit of water.

"Drink, my friend. This will help relax you and take some of the pain away." She held the cup to his lips, and added in a conspiritorial whisper, "I have some whiskey at my house when you are ready to let me help you there." Though her tone was light, her vocals were thickening with the Irish accent that mostly cropped up when she was angry, scared, or worried, giving her words a soft, musical lilt. She stroked his blood soaked mane out of his face, using another cloth to begin cleaning it.