Don't let go, you've the music in you
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

Sorry after two, 250+ post for school you get a shotty one, I will make them better I promise.

The silver male knew that a storm was brewing, and that once this storm hit there was going to be damage. The male was hoping that there would be no one hurt that was willing to fight to bring down the golden dog, however if it was the male knew that he needed to talk to Jiva and share what they knew about the healing art and see if the young male wanted to share the collection of herbs that they both had managed to come by.

Noah was not sure how this meeting was going to go, everyone in the pack was on edge about the emending doom of a fight. He would love to get his paws into this war and have the blond dog’s blood on his paws. However he knew that Zalen needed him able, strong and able to jump in and help out where ever it was needed at a second notice. The silver male was willing to do whatever it took to bring peace back to these lands.

Walking over to his alcove, the male pushed his weight back upon his heals as he lifted his mouth up to the sky, calling for the red haired youth. The male had heard the birds and trees whisper about how he was studying the art of healing, also.

by: Lin
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 253 OOC: nomm is fine Smile

Jiva was in Palaydrian’s garden taking in the small stalks that were growing over the black of the dirt, he wasn’t waiting for the things to grow, but he just found it interesting how Palaydrian made this place so comfortable and tranquil.... and he wanted to surprise her in some way... she had been so intent on the meeting they had many days ago and he was worried for her. He loved her and worried for her. He knew she took this personally as she too had been attacked but by someone else. This was good to track down the woman who attacked Fayne twice already. It was pro active which meant if Aram came to do anything to Drin, they would be ready for it. He had even been taught a little bit on how to use a knife, though he was still pretty clumbsy, but it was better than nothing.

When he heard the howl directed to him Jiva groaned, wishing it could wait but it seemed to work on some interest of his and he hurried to where Noah was. His tail curled up on his back and wagged as he saw the man, who was obviously in the healing arts like himself and Duece. “Well met brother, is there something I can help you with?” He asked as he came up to the other man. they were both the same ranks, but he showed enough respect as the man was a little older than himself.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:327+ - OOC blah would go here

The silver male was getting older with each passing day and with already lacking so much, and had been through so much the male knew one day that his time would end, and he would need to find someone to take over where the Rhiannon family would surely leave off with healing since the silver male had been failing at providing the family with an heir to pass along the family skills. The tripod was not pushing Fayne for a litter, he wanted to make sure that the relationship was strong and could make it though the test of time before bringing a litter of children into this world. The male had waited all this time with every other beloved, and every single one of them had left him. Making him ever so thankful he waited. The silver tripod wished not to raise children and be the father that his own was. ”Hello young Brother. “ Noah said stiffly. He was normally very distance, however today he knew that this was something very important to the both of them. ”I have noticed you have taken a interest in the art of healing. I wanted to offer up my little alcove for you to use as well as store. Deuce and I have been storing our herbs here. Away from the pack den so that pups could not get into them, however I wish to join forces with your knowable and mine, I want to provide the pack with a skilled team of healers. What do you say?” Noah tilted his head to the side and then looked to the male, he wanted to share all the information and skills that they each had in order to profit the pack lands to the highest amount. ”I can tell you what Deuce has passed onto me, and what I have learned and you could do the same?” Noah had hoped and, had prayed that everything would play out smoothly.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/64kmT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

Table by: Kitty[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 258 OOC: I don't know if this reply is better than the last but I WAS ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT HEADDESKING Big Grin which is better than the other threads i have tried to reply to lol

Jiva was giving his brother a smile, though the other seemed quite serious, but Jiva had any right to be happy as his life was going in a fairly good direction. He had a mate, a place in the pack, a great pack, brothers and sisters who cared. He had no complaints, well he could find some things that could be better but it was more for him to try harder. In any case he felt a little off that Noah did not give him a cheerful greeting, though from what he saw of the man he was not always a cheerful man. Jiva listened as Noah spoke and his face became a mixture of excitement and enthusiasm. Noah wanted to trade knowledge, as though Jiva had something good to give the man, and he fet a little anxious about that, he was still new to the healing arts, he knew about some healing plants, how to set arms and legs, and what could be done to lessen pain. But could he deny getting knowledge as well?

“I would be honored to! Though I do not think I know anything you don’t already know.” He said a bit sheepishly. He wanted to be truthful right off the bat so that Noah didn’t think he would be cheating him in any way. He felt that Noah and Duece were fine and well known of the healers and wanted be counted in their ranks but not in a way that would make him lie to them.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

Noah loved life, he really did. He had gained so much just by coming into this pack, after all before coming to these lands. The male had learned that it was okay to show a coldness to all those around him, while hear in New Dawn he had learned that he needed to love all the members, and respect them also. It was simply not okay just for the male to passively say that he did care about the other members; he needed to show it to all of them. It had been a rough transition for the male, but he secretly was boasting that he did not do too awful bad.

His eyes (well, eye, since he only had one good one) smiled to see the red haired youth. He was a smart young chap, and everything about the male promised New Dawn growing and succeeding. The female that he was mated with was going to have a litter soon, and she did not only a beautiful mate for the male, but she would be just as stunning as a soon to be mother, who was expecting. If the two made that choice...if that was the biggest part of the question.

With a shake of his head the male chuckled. ”Don’t cut yourself short! I am sure that you have learned different ways of healing, using different herbs and what not to get the same final results. Like, a wise tale is to give a lactating mother, who is having issues with her milk supply oatmeal. Which I haven’t tested it…I hope we don’t have to test it out.” The male spoke truthfully, a mother not able to give her child enough milk when they might need it the most. That is something that he did not want to have happen nor did he want to hear about it happening.
The silver male was very excited about having this meeting with the male. There was much information that was going to be shared, and much that the silver male was sure that he was going to learn.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>
Table by:Me[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 219 OOC: Drin is not preggers yet, 23rd is when she conceived Big Grin

Jiva felt better as Noah spoke. It was true. He learned from different sources and had his own little tricks. “Ok you do have me there, so where should we start? Would you like me to get my herbs? He asked. He had his own medicine bag, it was small, probably smaller than Noah’s and Deuces, but it had the herbs that were mostly for pain and infections as well as swelling.

He decided to grab it anyway and put his finger up as he dashed into the the den and grabbed the small pouch that he should take with him everywhere, but didn’t and came back out with the leather cord in his mouth as the pouch itself dangled under his jaw and came back to Noah with a far happier and excited expression on his face; “I probably should keep this with me... Hard to make it a habit.” He said. The leather was of his own work, actually made from an otter he’d found earlier in the spring and it was a nice weather proof pouch. Each her had it’s own smaller pouch inside it to keep from mixing in from one another, but he didn’t pull anything out yet. He waited for Noah to help get it all started.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:300+

Sharing all information and supply between the two of them would unite both healers into making the pack better, and into making the pack stronger. The male dreamed of other members that were looking into sharing co ranks to do the same thing as the red headed male and him where doing. It gave the male a high to know that between the two of them that they alone would help the pack in the pending war with Amy, and her followers…if she had in. ”Within the pack lands, I pray that besides the mild bump and nicks that our herbs can rest. In time you are in need of any supply you are more than welcomed to what Deuce and I have collected. “ The male offered up to the younger male.

The male twisted around, pulling out a plant that Deuce had been growing. It was green with thick leaves with some white flecks upon the upper and lower stem surface. There were white barbs on the sides of the leaves. They would not hurt someone if they touched them; however Noah learned quickly that those bards meant they were never to be eaten. ”This is Aloe..or Aloe Vera. It is never ever to be eaten. However it works great for burns or on any sort of cut or abrasion.” The male broke the tip off one of the leaves off with his teeth and handed it to the male. While trying to making sure that he would not get any gel upon his teeth. The male put it down and with his paw and angled it up to show the red haired male. ”See the gel in there Jiva?” It was the only part of the plant that was worth anything. However it was a very useful herb.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 256 OOC:

Jiva nodded at Noah’s offer and smiled a little wondering if he knew of Palaydrian’s garden. He wouldn’t waste time in letting him know though. “Palaydrian has a garden that has herbs and stuff in it, plants that can be used by anyone.” He said offering, she already told him it was for everyone and it wasn’t the largest of gardens but she seemed to like working on it as well and wanted others to take from it.

He watched intently as the man brought over a plant with thick long leaves that had barbs on it. Jiva moved his hand cautiously to touch it, and found the barbs did not hurt though they were tough. He let his head jump a little as Noah broke a small bit and handed it to Jiva. He took it from the man’s maw and looked it over turned it this way and that and did see the gel; “Yeah I see it,” He squished it experimentally, and rubbed the gel like substance over his fingers, it had a cool, almost soothing feel to it. He looked at Noah and raised his eyebrow. He heard of Aloe vera but he had yet to find a plant, though he didn’t know what it was used for really because he found it in his plant book. “You use the gel for the burns and cuts? Is that why you did not harvest it right off?” He asked coming to that conclusion quick enough.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc goodness!

The joys of bonding was a wonderful thing, and was really what the pack was founded on. Being strong as one’s self, however that strengths if aimed in the right way would help the pack grow to be a stronger unit as a whole. Noah had not felt like he was able to do this with to many members before till this group. He was so use to a pack where you looked out for your-self and as a whole the members of the pack where just that…members. Other then a few here and there, he did not feel the bond with any other pack members as a whole, like he did here. The silver monster knew then the leader’s would have pups that the pack as a whole would help raise them into the wonderful, and powerful beings that they were going to be.

Dipping his maw the monster smiled. ”Thank you Lad! I will have to thank your wonderful mate personally also! Very kind offer.” Noah looked back to the child as he watched him with the plant. Again the monster made a dip of his maw. ”Aye, you don’t take more then a bit. This plant really dose stand strong in the theory of a little bit goes a long way. “ The Sawtooth male knew that the younger red haired boy would have a good idea what he was talking about.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by:Sky[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 171 OOC: So short but i hope it gives you a bit, let me know if it doesn't.

He pushed harder and quite a bit of gel came out on his paw pad and he moved it between his fingers and nodded. Once it was soaked in his paw well enough that it dried quickly he pulled out a pouch from his bag, it was labeled with a G and he opened it pulling out both root and plant. “I learned about this one, I heard it was suppose to help with common toothaches and sore throats. I figured once winter comes around it would be good general use.” He said pulling some of the goldenrod out and handing it to Noah. “my book did say something about inflamation inside the body but it didn’t give much more information other than it helped with that.” It was such a small reference that he didn’t remember what body part it helped but he was sure Noah knew and wished he had something fresh to give the man as he probably knew what Jiva knew already.

<style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:300+||Sorry for the wait, I have had a lot of drama on my plate.

The male was able to spot the plant right away, the time that he had spent with Deuce she had drilled plants, smell and when it was able and safe even the taste. The Sawtooth male knew by the powdery yellow dust that the flower had left on the young male’s fingers just exactly what it meant. ”Lad that can also bring bee’s during the summer, and I am sure we both know what bees bring us. If someone is brave enough to get into their hive.” The male said with a chuckle as the silver monster’s eyes shimmered and sparkled. The sweet and yet ever so the thick taste of honey was a thought in the male’s mind as he licked his watering jaws.

Lifting his ear as the male heard something with a smile he stood up politely smiling. ”Sorry, Deuce is calling for lesson’s. “ The male enjoyed this mother and son time, however when she was in a foul mood and wanted Noah to learn right then and there the male just hated it, he would take her verbal corrections and sometimes sly comments as she pushed him in her own way to learn what her lessons was for this day. Turning to walk away the male stopped looking back to look at the Takekuro male. ”Jiva, thank you! Your heart is to kind offering up the use of your mate’s garden. I know I told you this already, but any herb that Deuce and I have found you’re able to use at your own free will. I have a feeling that she will be making a trip soon back to where we came from before Souls to collect some herbs and see family we left back there.” The silver male turned away going to where he had heard the sound of Deuce’s call.

by: Lin[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 216 OOC: derppppp yay for ending threads Big Grin and np i saw your thread <3 as i said hope the dramas ends soon (either to you or someone else with drama.... in any case <3)

Jiva shrugged smiling at Noah’s comment; “We best keep it hidden away during the summer then shall we? I am no beekeeper.” He said but deep in his mind he wanted to learn just how a human would get a bee’s honey. He had tasted some only once, and his father had gotten many stings so he could get just a taste of the sweet golden taste. This brought a bigger smile to Jiva though it became somber again.

He head the call as well and knew it was for Noah, his heart sank, sad that the older man had to go, he ewas sure there were far more things he could teach Jiva, but he would not keep him.

“No thank you, Drin has told me already and others too that the garden is open for all in the pack. You should thank her.” He said as the man turned and walked away, with a good few things on his mind to think about. He would have much to look up and much to write down just from what Noah had already told him. He too made his way away his mind full of things, headed to one of the meadows to relax in and let his thoughts drift.

<style>
[/html]