M - Toddlers, Brats, and Dad
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 293 :: Just a day outing Smile

What a beautiful, calm, warm summer day to bring the kids to Avalon. The flowers were not as full in bloom as they would be in spring, but the summer blooms were colorful and fragrant in the hot air. Helotes had let his two pups sleep in until they had awoken hungry, but he had been ready, and had filled their insatiable bellies with quail and tea. They couldn’t drink from a cup yet, but they lapped the cooled drink out of a sauce pan like it was their mother’s milk. Helotes had watched them quietly, and once they had finished, he had scooped them up and off they had gone.

The trek to Avalon took longer then it would have if Helotes had been on his own; Basilio was always sniffing at something, and getting under foot, and Azucena was constantly chiding her smaller brother with nips until he would complain, and Helotes would give them both a stern look. The two were always chattering away too in their unique fashion, but the father didn’t mind; they were his children after all.

Once a large expanse of flowered field appeared, the Lykoi male laid down in the grass and let his children run off to play chase of bees and butterflies while he panted the heat away and his mind drifted to Zana. The mother of his children had seemingly disappeared, and though he missed her like a cripple might miss working limbs, he could not go after her, not with two young kids to look after. She had never gotten over a depression that had set on her after their birth, and had grown more and more distant. Perhaps motherhood had been too much for her. He hoped she was safe…

table code from The Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.heloteskids-box {float:right;}
.heloteskids {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heloteskids .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Chau Philomene One'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.heloteskids p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.heloteskids p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloteskids .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heloteskids p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.heloteskids b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.heloteskids p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.heloteskids p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The blonde pregnant coyote hybrid perched on top of Finna, the horse won from the spoils of the war. A nervous expression adorned her face and she looked around almost fearfully, wondering if something would come out of the bushes and scare her hot-blooded mount. A stressed sigh exited her maw and she urged Finna forward, the silver-haired mare moving without complaint. They moved through the tall grasses, Emmanuelle more flighty than the horse she was riding on. As they rode through the afternoon sun the hybrid gained more confidence and carefully she dug her heels into Finna’s side and the mare launched forward, a happy cry leaving the womans maw. Finna was only trotting at a fast pace but this was the fasted the young hybrid had gone on a horse so it felt like they were galloping at top speed through the underbrush.

They were approaching Avalon quickly so Emma reigned in the horse, scenting that there were other pack members here. She didn’t want to run anyone over, not until she felt totally comfortable controlling her horse would she let her run where she pleased. The blonde sunchild dismounted the mare when she grew close and smelt younger ones, she didn’t trust Finna to listen to her when she was not on the ground and actually had a hand on the reigns. Her bi-colored eyes watched on, amused as she watched two pups dance and play within the flowers, chasing butterflies and playing as if they didn’t have a care in the world. Oh how she wished she was the same way, she had been before the war.. and before Angel.

Emma bit her lip and pushed the dark Catalan male out of her thoughts as she approached a familiar form lying the grass. “ Helotes? “ She said quietly, lingering near him, not sure if she should join him or go find something else to do. As if to punctuate her tentive greeting, Finna nudged Emma from behind and stepped from behind her, snuffling the the dark Lykoi male that was on the ground. An inquisitive look was in her equally dark eyes, why would a silly coyote lay on the ground like that? The horse snorted and backed away, looking with interest at the small pups playing in the flowers.

[/html]
[html]

Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 213 :: Helotes knows Equine low speech just fyi XD

His wandering mind almost brought him into sleep when a familiar scent reached his nose. He slitted his umber eyes to peer out as Emmanuelle came near him and said his name, followed closely by a curious mare that Helotes had not seen before. The dark Lykoi become immediately interested, and his eyes opened fully and ears became erect. The horse sniffed at him and he back at it, and then softly and quietly he said in its language "A long way you’ve come." and he wondered if it would understand his accented mutterings.

Then, turning to the healer, Emma, it is good to see you. You look well. He noted that she was full with child, and wondered what male had been so lucky as to steal the beautiful woman’s bedside. Still, despite her womanly state, she seemed somewhat sad, and Helotes motioned for her to sit beside him.

He smiled gently at her, You see my children out there? He looked over to make sure the two of them were still in sight, The small one is Basilio, my son, and the smoldering one is my daughter, Azucena. He quieted, suddenly over taken by the love I felt for them, I am happy you will soon feel the joy I feel.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.heloteskids {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heloteskids .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Chau Philomene One'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.heloteskids p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.heloteskids b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Finna’s attention was brought back to the male seated on the ground, ears perked forward as she considered what he had said. Hmm. Now truly interested she stepped forward and began examining him, mouthing his hair gently and breathing in and out deeply, doing her best to convey interest in the fact her knew her language. How peculiar. Not many did. Once she was satisfied with her investigation she stepped away to graze in the grasses and flowers peacefully, tail swishing too and fro in order to combat the flies and bugs that seemed eager to bother her. Emmanuelle watched the whole exchange with silent interest and confusion, not sure what had just happened. Shaking her head she lowered herself to sit beside Helotes, shooting him less than her usual bright smile.

“ Oh well, thank you. You and the little ones look well too. “ It had become apparent to the rest of the clan that Zana had disappeared and the concerned look that had furrowed between her brows spoke this, but the unasked question did not make it out of her throat. The woman had no wish to pry in the handsome man's life. She listened intently as he spoke about his children and she followed his gaze to watch the puppies frolicking about and smiled, though it did not reach her eyes. “ They are beautiful. You are doing a great job with them.. “ Emma whispered, wishing what he said would be true for her but knowing it wouldn’t. “ I am not sure that I will.. “ Came her somber reply, her bi-colored eyes leaving the happy pups and resting on the grass beneath her feet.

“ I uh.. am alone I am afraid. I suppose Angel does not want any part in this and I have never done this child thing before. “ She said, her voice wrought with distress. The woman felt foolish in front of Helotes, he was alone wasn’t he? How come others could do it, she felt so helpless! Vesper and Alma had spoken how the clan would help her, but would they? Her mind drifted to thoughts of just holing up in the small den she had dug herself by Folly Lake. Maybe she would disappear until they were born and just hole up there. The mansion was too awkward with Angel living there and not wanting to deal with what he had helped create.

[/html]
[html]

Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 246 :: Out of Character text

Helotes smiled at Emma’s compliments, but the change in her voice was unmistakable, and the Lykoi male turned to look at the blonde woman with concern. He could see the pain in her eyes as she looked down and said that Angel would not want any part in the lives of his children. Helotes both enraged and filled with sorrow at this. How could Angel not have concern for the welfare of his own lineage, whether begotten by mistake or not? It showed what kind of man the Hastati was, in Helotes mind.

Slowly, and carefully, Helotes reached out to drape a muscular arm about the female’s shoulders in a gesture of compassion and comfort; he could only imagine what she was going through, and yet at the same time, he understood completely. He was alone now that Zana was gone, but he had had her at the beginning. Emma it seemed had been alone since the get-go; what a sad and unfortunate start for her pups.

Helotes though looked at her with a smile, even though she was so sad, she was still beautiful and glowing in her pregnant state; he could not help but be enamored with her, It is alright Emmanuelle, the clan will take care of you… and… I know we are not very close but… I would like to be, and I will offer any help I can to you. His eyes were soft and glittering at he looked at her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Emma was pleasantly surprised when the hydra put his arm around her and she leaned into him, comforted by this small gesture. It was nice to feel close to someone, even if it were a few moments. She closed her bi-colored eyes as she listened to his soft words and a small smile creeped onto her muzzle. “ Thank you Helotes.. That means more to me then you will ever know. “ At least he was stepping up and offering to help even though he had his own two small ones to take care of. Quietly she entertained the idea of the two of them growing closer, and she could not find fault in that. As far as she knew Angel didn’t want her, so maybe it would be beneficial to her to take the company of another male. However, a repressed memory was biting at the back of her memory and a horrible feeling enveloped her and abruptly she moved away from the male, her heart jumping into her throat.

“ Helotes.. I need to confide in you about something.. “ She said, eyes once again staring at the ground. Though the memory continued to push at her, she held it at bay, not wishing to break down in front of a male that she just started talking to. Did she really want to ruin the afternoon by sharing this with him? What if he thought less of her.. It had been her fault afterall, maybe if she hadn’t been so rude to him on the borders he wouldn’t have done what he did. Emmanuelle glanced back at him, turbulent emotions swimming in her now-dim eyes. “ I.. Uh, there was a wolf that came to the borders a few weeks ago.. His name is Tyko Amini.. “ Here she paused, gulping down the horrible feeling that was rising in her throat. “ Well, he was horrible injured. Sparrow was with me, and in a moment of weakness I suppose I stepped over the borders and healed him. I sent him on his way with no problem, save for me being rude and wary that there was a wolf so close to our borders.. Anyway, a week or so I was in the dampwoods looking for herbs and whatnot and I was followed by him, again. “

She had to stop, and she closed her eyes tightly, not wishing to relive what had happened. Emma had to say it quickly, get it out. It was like ripping off a bandaid, right? “ He overpowered me.. and raped me.. “ The hybrid choked it out and turned away from the umber-colored male. No tears came to her eyes, she was just.. ashamed.. Maybe she was bottling her emotions and would release them at a later date, but this was all that she could get out at the moment.

[/html]
[html]

Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 310 :: Yay for Basilio speaking Spanglish XD he said "then I ate it, it was really tasty!"

The woman leaned into him, and when she did that for a moment Helotes did not have two rambunctious pups running around in the flowers, but a strong, single man with a very attractive girl against him. But it was short lived, and she pulled away, even though she was thanking him for his kindness; his ego took a bit of a bruising.

But then she was speaking again, her voice low, and he knew what she was about to say was very hard to tell, and very dark. His ears were pushed all the way forward as he listened, but as soon as she began her story he already knew how it would end. She had been raped, and he could understand why; had he run into her in the same circumstances, and had he been his younger self… he might have done the same.

Still, he could tell it had disturbed her, and he touched her shoulder again with a hand, Look… chica… that’s… He stumbled for what to say; what could a former rapist say to a rape victim? You’re a strong girl, don’t let scum like that rub you the wrong way. You will be alright. Put him out of your mind, but if you see the bastard again… call me… I’ll rip his dick off. He grinned then in that Cheshire way of his, hoping that she would be in a better mood.

Suddenly, Basilio came running up to the two of them completely out of breath and his belly covered in burrs, "Papa!" he cried out, pink tongue lolling as he panted, "I caught a bug and then me lo comí. Fue muy tasty!" And than as quick as he had come, he ran off again. Helotes stared afer him for a momento and then just bursted out laughing; his son was something else.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Nervously she smiled after the words left her mouth, had she gone too far in telling him what had happened? She ran her fingers across her extended belly, a much more honest and relaxed one then what she had previously held. The coyote woman would live vicariously through her offspring, and she wouldn't let something like this slow her down. Helotes was right. " Thank you. " The younger woman murmured softly, looking at his dark features with glittering eyes. His own orange amber iris's were lit afire with the warm sun, and she gazed at him for a little while, wondering what they could do next. The easy silence that had stretched between them was interupted by Helotes young boy, but she merely offered a grin at the merry making. " Unfortunatly I have am not fluent in Spanish. Maybe one day you could teach me? " Emmanuelle said playfully, winking at the dusk colored male. Her words meant something entirely different, something that the flirtatious male should be all to familiar with.

Emma's own thoughts turned from his offspring to hers, what would her children look like? She could imagine with Angels dark coat they might be a darker hue, but she wished for a light colored babe also. They squirmed about in her stomach, and she place a hand on it to reasure them that she was there, and she was listening. It wouldn't be long before they were due and then she would see what she was capable of creating. Was Inferni the correct place to raise them? The land of fire and brimstone had changed since she had arrived, she couldn't see it being the hateful thing others described it to be. Myrika didn't fit that image, so maybe it would change.

[/html]
[html]

Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 320 :: Out of Character text

Luckily Emma seemed to be comforted by his words, much to his surprise, and the large Hydra relaxed beside her; it seemed Basilio had used his wonderful cute-ness spell on her and he rubbed his son roughly on the head and patted him on the backside to send him back off to his sister, which the little tyke gratefully did. Helotes turned to look at Emmanuelle with a smile just to catch her in a beautiful, maternal moment as she looked down at her rounded belly and stroked it lovingly. The way the sunlight caught her golden hair and the soft look in her eyes made her look completely angelic, and it struck Helotes dumb for a moment.

She said she was not fluent in Spanish, which suggesting that she did know some, which didn’t surprise him; Angel was from Spain after all, and though the dialect was different from his own Mexican speech, it would be easy to recognize them as the same language. But then suddenly, like a punch to the face, did Helotes’ slow, male brain realized the specific lilt in her voice when she had suggested he teach some day; and that wink! The Cheshire grin came immediately to Helotes’ face, Why of course. I am at your beck and call, senorita. He purred and he lifted her hand then and brought it to his face as if to kiss it like the troubadours of old, but instead hesitated, instead letting his fiery eyes linger in the depths of her cool ones.

Helotes could not deny, and never had denied, Emmanuelle’s beauty. It was a bit of a shame that she carried the children of the dark Spaniard, but she was not tied to him, and Helotes was no longer tied to Zana. Oh the infinite possibilities that suddenly sparked within the eternal pervert’s mind! If only his children were not present, if only, if only!

<style>
</style>
[/html]